TRENing it up in this biotch

AlphaHero1

Awards
I was trying to be respectful but ppl kept running their mouths at me. Im not gona have a more muscular physique than u bro. Ur juiced up and im not remember. That stuffs gone to ur head bro.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I was trying to be respectful but ppl kept running their mouths at me. Im not gona have a more muscular physique than u bro. Ur juiced up and im not remember. That stuffs gone to ur head bro.
I apologize, I usually don't act like that. Its not roid rage lol cuz I'm not on anything. Seriously though I'm trying to help u. Make a thread, give us your stats and we'll go from there. Don't listen to your friends though cuz they're cycling all wrong.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Gtfo of here..go start your own thread!

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
I apologize, I usually don't act like that. Its not roid rage lol cuz I'm not on anything. Seriously though I'm trying to help u. Make a thread, give us your stats and we'll go from there. Don't listen to your friends though cuz they're cycling all wrong.
I'm all juiced up on tren and other stuff. I'm pissed. This dbag comes in, and now all of a sudden he has all the answers and is the healthiest dude in the world

Gtfo fàg

bigbrawler

Awards
5 11 and 174, yup that seems like a "high" caliber footballer. Do some more shuttle runs or practice taking dives you waste of a good pitch. Men want to play rugby on it bro.

Lol I'm just joshin you bro.

But srs gtfo.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I'm all juiced up on tren and other stuff. I'm pissed. This dbag comes in, and now all of a sudden he has all the answers and is the healthiest dude in the world

Gtfo fàg
Lol if I got pissed then I know you're definitely pissed af. Let's just all take a second to calm down, breathe in the positivity. Its nbd, just focus on those sick gains coming your way bro.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
5 11 and 174, yup that seems like a "high" caliber footballer. Do some more shuttle runs or practice taking dives you waste of a good pitch. Men want to play rugby on it bro.

Lol I'm just joshin you bro.

But srs gtfo.
Scary stats

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Anyway second shot today.. Decided to throw a little suspension instead of prop with the tren today to get the ball rolling.. Gonna go get after legs rite now

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Anyway second shot today.. Decided to throw a little suspension instead of prop with the tren today to get the ball rolling.. Gonna go get after legs rite now
The suspension probably isn't going to help much, if at all. If I were you I'd stick to the tren and keep the test down low. It's not going to do anything for you but increase your sides. Where do you think all this test is going to go?

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
The suspension probably isn't going to help much, if at all. If I were you I'd stick to the tren and keep the test down low. It's not going to do anything for you but increase your sides. Where do you think all this test is going to go?
My test is low.. Bout 60mg eod..i would do 50mg but it 125mg/ml. I know trens affinity is higher but some that test has got to bind. I also figure the suspension wud hit pretty fast

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
My test is low.. Bout 60mg eod..i would do 50mg but it 125mg/ml. I know trens affinity is higher but some that test has got to bind. I also figure the suspension wud hit pretty fast
Some of it may bind, but that's not where you need it. As long as you keep the E2 under control and your SBGH low, you'll be fine. I'm doing 200 Tren Hex E3D, and plan on doing it for 4-6 months. Been on it for a month or so now. Just came off a lot of tren ace/dbol. Sounds like you're having a blast.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Some of it may bind, but that's not where you need it. As long as you keep the E2 under control and your SBGH low, you'll be fine. I'm doing 200 Tren Hex E3D, and plan on doing it for 4-6 months. Been on it for a month or so now. Just came off a lot of tren ace/dbol. Sounds like you're having a blast.
DH how do u like Tren Hex?

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
DH how do u like Tren Hex?
It seems to me like the longer the ester, the less noticeable Tren is. I like it, but compared to ACE EOD, ACE seems to give me more gains. But, it's working and I plan on staying on it. So I like it, especially for cruising.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
It seems to me like the longer the ester, the less noticeable Tren is. I like it, but compared to ACE EOD, ACE seems to give me more gains. But, it's working and I plan on staying on it. So I like it, especially for cruising.
Yeah I know you're on TRT, so cruising works great for u. I know for my cycle in November I'm going with Ace though. I wanna get in and get out quick.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
We all know how yu hate long esters.. I guess tren is another story just because of its godly qualities

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Looks like I missed out so far on this thread lol! Anyways bro in to follow along for sure, I start tren on Tuesday, it's my first run with it as well!!

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Looks like I missed out so far on this thread lol! Anyways bro in to follow along for sure, I start tren on Tuesday, it's my first run with it as well!!
You didnt miss much bro just an annoying troll.. Are you gonna be logging it

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
You didnt miss much bro just an annoying troll.. Are you gonna be logging it
Lol but hating on trolls can be quite fun :D yeah got a log up in cycle info under test tren and winny, bout four weeks in just wrapping up the SD kicker.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
I dont spend muc time in the anabolic section anymore but i will be here for good 12 weeks while im on. Ill chec it out man

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Holy shizzzzz today was my third injection and the pip is unreal.hirts to elevate my arm at all.. Dont get it first two were smooth as hell.. No gym today omw home to do a little cardio

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Holy shizzzzz today was my third injection and the pip is unreal.hirts to elevate my arm at all.. Dont get it first two were smooth as hell.. No gym today omw home to do a little cardio
That's why I only go course, never tried anywhere else

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Lol I don't get it, kinda slow right now. I just did legs.
No, you have to actually go to that site, click on some stuff then read it. Then if you can get all that figured out, you can try to laugh as well

Sarcasm tren grumpy

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got all caught up and subbed. The PIP can take a day to really set in especially if your pinning in the AM. If i pin in the mornings I don't usually get any until the next morning when i wake up. It gets better after 3 or 4 pins though. I rotate 6 injection sites which helps with th PIP also. You have a pretty solid base curious to see where the tren takes you. Rip it up man

larrybailey

larrybailey

Awards
the word glute was supposed to be in there...auto correct
Glute man myself, did shoulders a long time ago. My doctor had me on cypinate with grape seed said I can inject into fat! Of course I haven't because it freaks me out. Doing trend too EOD 2nd shot

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
No, you have to actually go to that site, click on some stuff then read it. Then if you can get all that figured out, you can try to laugh as well

Sarcasm tren grumpy
I did that lol, still didn't get it.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
late question but what did all those goodies end up costing you?

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
late question but what did all those goodies end up costing you?
Around 250.. There was a promo that i didnt see if i wuda ordered 300 worth of stuff i wuda gotten a free 21ml of prop.. That wuda been sick

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Glute man myself, did shoulders a long time ago. My doctor had me on cypinate with grape seed said I can inject into fat! Of course I haven't because it freaks me out. Doing trend too EOD 2nd shot
Gluten are just so dang awkward to hit and I've hit nerves in my quads several times. I still rotate 6 sites also but delts are usually my fav.. And idc what anyone says site injections SEEM to work.. Could be the inflammation idk but when i pin delts and train them soon after they get crazy swole

*there goes that autocorrect.. **glutes**

larrybailey

larrybailey

Awards
Gluten are just so dang awkward to hit and I've hit nerves in my quads several times. I still rotate 6 sites also but delts are usually my fav.. And idc what anyone says site injections SEEM to work.. Could be the inflammation idk but when i pin delts and train them soon after they get crazy swole

*there goes that autocorrect.. **glutes**
Very True! Friends don't let friends stick their-self ! lol hitting a nerve is fun hu! Lol no not really but it will get your attention.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Today was my high carb day..didnt count macros. Just ate until i was full. Didnt binge or anything kept my fats way low and didnt bother trying to hit any amount of protein. I believe i hit around 500 carbs. Weight was 218 this morning. I feel a bit bloated after all the carbs but shud be pretty dry by Sunday especially after tomorrow's back workout with all these carbs in me

larrybailey

larrybailey

Awards
Today was my high carb day..didnt count macros. Just ate until i was full. Didnt binge or anything kept my fats way low and didnt bother trying to hit any amount of protein. I believe i hit around 500 carbs. Weight was 218 this morning. I feel a bit bloated after all the carbs but shud be pretty dry by Sunday especially after tomorrow's back workout with all these carbs in me
High carb day! Whoooo! I am hooked on this oatmeal shake! 8 oz of almond milk,2 teaspoons of peanut butter protein powder and ice ! Omg it's great!

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
High carb day! Whoooo! I am hooked on this oatmeal shake! 8 oz of almond milk,2 teaspoons of peanut butter protein powder and ice ! Omg it's great!
I cant control myself around peanut butter so i never buy it. Pb2 instead. Sounds delicious.. My morning shake is similar with greens added

larrybailey

larrybailey

Awards
I cant control myself around peanut butter so i never buy it. Pb2 instead. Sounds delicious.. My morning shake is similar with greens added
Roger that! I make a similar spinach shake too I get this organic peanut butter not to bad! But yeah I can eat it by the jar

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Around 250.. There was a promo that i didnt see if i wuda ordered 300 worth of stuff i wuda gotten a free 21ml of prop.. That wuda been sick
damn thats good and damn i need to find a reputable source i spent almost as much on a pi stack

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Oh you're going to kill it after your Carb up! Hope you've got a good chunk of time set aside for training!!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
21ml vials huh? No sourcing here I am tracking. Maybe you can PM me a better photo of your vial? If that helps. Idk.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Tren dik sux. Prepare properly so you do t have to do the walk of shame.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
How are you dosing exemestane?
Not sure if it's an e2 issue or prolactin...
But I was dosing 12.5 ed and then eod. But haven't taken any in 3 days to hopefully help. And its helping a bit but not like 2 weeks ago...