TRENing it up in this biotch

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
21ml vials huh? No sourcing here I am tracking. Maybe you can PM me a better photo of your vial? If that helps. Idk.
The other day I found a 55ML bottle. I just want one to see how big it is lol. Excited to see how your gear is was gonna order from them next.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Tren dik sux. Prepare properly so you do t have to do the walk of shame.
I think i got all my dosing down and my RC are high quality but well see what happens.. My bday is July 3rd and im goin to Atlantic city so i need this bad boy to keep doin his thang lol

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
The other day I found a 55ML bottle. I just want one to see how big it is lol. Excited to see how your gear is was gonna order from them next.
Their rating are pretty dang high so i didnt even hesitate to place an order when i saw the prices.. Holy jeeze i thought i had jugs.. Never seen 55ml

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Alright so yesterday i woke up and my sister said las go to the beach so i packed up my food and left.. Went for a light jog on the beach and still had energy to go to the gym after which was a tad bit uncomfortable with the sunburn shoulders lol..nothing in terms of strength yet but having some side effects.. Trensomnia is already kicking in. I dont hav trouble getting to sleep but i be been waking up almost every hour throughout the night. It doesn't bother me that much because I've been waking up feeling amazing and refreshed..this next side effect is weird. The tren seems to have lowered my appetite and taken away my sweet tooth so sticking to the diet has been cake (pun intended) and the carb cycling makes it that much easier because i look forward to 500 carbs or so every 4th day

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
I force almost every time I eat. No appetite. And when I do eat, its like my stomach can't hold that much.interesting. I read about taking B12 but that doesn't do anything for me, but I take it anyway

I would never buy such a big jug. If you drop it... don't put all your eggs in 1 basket ya know? Just my thoughts

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
I force almost every time I eat. No appetite. And when I do eat, its like my stomach can't hold that much.interesting. I read about taking B12 but that doesn't do anything for me, but I take it anyway

I would never buy such a big jug. If you drop it... don't put all your eggs in 1 basket ya know? Just my thoughts
I dont mind the appetite because im not really trying to grow.. Yup an once you puncture a vial its supposed to be used like within a month.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
I dont mind the appetite because im not really trying to grow.. Yup an once you puncture a vial its supposed to be used like within a month.
That's a myth.... I get 10ml for trt and that lasts like 3 months. Nothing in the literature in the box says use within a month. Although it is probably better, I don't think it's proven

larrybailey

larrybailey

Awards
Alright so yesterday i woke up and my sister said las go to the beach so i packed up my food and left.. Went for a light jog on the beach and still had energy to go to the gym after which was a tad bit uncomfortable with the sunburn shoulders lol..nothing in terms of strength yet but having some side effects.. Trensomnia is already kicking in. I dont hav trouble getting to sleep but i be been waking up almost every hour throughout the night. It doesn't bother me that much because I've been waking up feeling amazing and refreshed..this next side effect is weird. The tren seems to have lowered my appetite and taken away my sweet tooth so sticking to the diet has been cake (pun intended) and the carb cycling makes it that much easier because i look forward to 500 carbs or so every 4th day
Yeah same here, I wake up some but haven't slept passed 6 am since starting Tren. Diet has been easy also. Dont really crave anything! I am doing the lean gains diet,so some days I have to make my self eat. But ate like a horse yesterday lol

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Broke out in 2 nosebleeds yesterday so bp has got to be high gnna pick up coq10 later.. Im working 16 hours today so no workout.. My scale has got to be effed up.. Even after my high carb day theres no way i should be 224 this morning. Think i just gonna go by the mirror from now on.. I wanted to get some cardio in today but i woke up late

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Broke out in 2 nosebleeds yesterday so bp has got to be high gnna pick up coq10 later.. Im working 16 hours today so no workout.. My scale has got to be effed up.. Even after my high carb day theres no way i should be 224 this morning. Think i just gonna go by the mirror from now on.. I wanted to get some cardio in today but i woke up late
whoa, also if you have while foods around, pickup some liquid Hawthorne ,or order it. It helps me alot and I get super high BP without it

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Damn watch that BP bro. If your sodium is high I'd lower that too.

bigbrawler

Awards
Red rice extract Im fairly certain helps with cholesterol and blood pressure. Not a bad investment.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Hawthorn berries and celery seed extract. Combination works wonders for bp

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Omy to Walgreen when i get outta work coq10 usually does the trick for me

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Chest day best day b*tches... Strength gains should be coming up pretty soon maybe today is the day

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Chest day best day b*tches... Strength gains should be coming up pretty soon maybe today is the day
If I owned a gym, I'd have hot chicks in bikinis walking around as employees. Do you know how much stronger people would get??
So here's wishing you hot chicks for more reps!

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
If I owned a gym, I'd have hot chicks in bikinis walking around as employees. Do you know how much stronger people would get??
So here's wishing you hot chicks for more reps!
I deff wouldn't get stronger.. I'd probably snap my neck trying to check out some bootay while benching

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Pinned for the 5the tima today left glute.Today's workout was ok.. Got my pump an pushed past failure.. Without any carbs the pump doesn't last very long and i had absolutely no energy to do cardio..im gnna do one more day low carb and do my refeed.not much appetite so I cud stay low carb for longer but i just feel lethargic. i dont wake all the way up until like 1pm. was in a fog all morrning..so ill prob force down 500 carbs down.. i hope i cud get a good leg workout in tomorrow.

larrybailey

larrybailey

Awards
Pinned for the 5the tima today left glute.Today's workout was ok.. Got my pump an pushed past failure.. Without any carbs the pump doesn't last very long and i had absolutely no energy to do cardio..im gnna do one more day low carb and do my refeed.not much appetite so I cud stay low carb for longer but i just feel lethargic. i dont wake all the way up until like 1pm. was in a fog all morrning..so ill prob force down 500 carbs down.. i hope i cud get a good leg workout in tomorrow.
What is this low carb you speak of :) lol injust have my oatmeal shake! I take this stuff called HD pumped, and I thought my shoulders were going to explode this morning.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Awesome leg workout this morning.. Squatted 405x3 A2G...i had to actually back out of the squat rack because it doesn't let me squat below parallel. Oh boy after that third rep the baby step walk back to the hooks seemed like a lifetime. I wish we had a cage or at least a rack with an adjustable safety bar

image-2234396712.jpg

This is from the other day you cud see im not even parallel and the bar is already touching

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am impressed, that is an outstanding achievement. Hurts my hips just thinking about it.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
I am impressed, that is an outstanding achievement. Hurts my hips just thinking about it.
Thanks man..I dont plan on goin that heavy much anymore.. Nice to know my muscle aint just for show though..Dont wanna get injured so really just wanna focus on hypertrophy.. I did a couple drop sets with 225 after that

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks man..I dont plan on goin that heavy much anymore.. Nice to know my muscle aint just for show though..Dont wanna get injured so really just wanna focus on hypertrophy.. I did a couple drop sets with 225 after that
Good workout bro. And a smart plan

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Nice bro. I love those ATG squats, shows u ain't f*cking around!

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Nice bro. I love those ATG squats, shows u ain't f*cking around!
Thanks man, never that.. Ima tear this cycle up.. You guys are gonna be very impressed with the changes in my physique this cycle..yesterday's shoulder workout was very intense..im pretty sure the tren is kicking in. Did ten sets of db shoulder press starting at 90lbsx14 all the way down to 45lbs..followed that up with face pulls bent over rear delt raises lateral raises and shrugs.. The pump was awesome and i got my first "what are you on" of this cycle.. I love when people ask me that especially when im not on cycle. Is such a confidence booster.. Trensomnia isn't really bad just annoying.. I feel very rested in the morning but i musta woke up at least 10 times last night.. Ima start taking melatonin see if it helps keep me asleep.no night sweats.. My nips are feeling a painful so i started examistane this morning

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Your must be on steroids! Lol
You like those comments? They get me angry because we bust our axxes with training and diet. But all good, whatever gets you fired up!

PS your gym owner obviously doesn't train legs with that rack. I can't even call it a squat rack!

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Your must be on steroids! Lol
You like those comments? They get me angry because we bust our axxes with training and diet. But all good, whatever gets you fired up!

PS your gym owner obviously doesn't train legs with that rack. I can't even call it a squat rack!
The way i look at it you can't really get mad if you are on an someone asks..i lie to other people about my steroid use but cant lie to myself.. There's no way i would be able to make changes to my body this fast or dramatically without steroids.

As for the owner he doesn't at all ever.. He's a cardio bunny and will bang out some bro lifts evey once in a while.. ie curls and bench press. He has the cutest pitbull that does cardio on the treadmill next to him.

The rack works for anyone past 5'9" cuz thats what i am and can almost hit parallel. It doesn't matter either way.. I've only ever seen 2 people do decent squats in there. One was a juiced up trainer and the other was a chick. I think she thought i was checkin her out but i was just really impressed by her form lol

larrybailey

larrybailey

Awards
Most people think you put a needle in your butt and your muscles grow! Lol I train for 2 hours a day 7 days a week! I tell them to try that! Lol

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Most people think you put a needle in your butt and your muscles grow! Lol I train for 2 hours a day 7 days a week! I tell them to try that! Lol
Lol too much bro, no time to recover and rest your CNS.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Unless maybe you put down 6kcal down a day maybe but still jeeze dont you ever feel run down

larrybailey

larrybailey

Awards
Unless maybe you put down 6kcal down a day maybe but still jeeze dont you ever feel run down
No! I freak out If I take a day off! What I do is give upper body a break on leg day and some days I go in and do Cardio and abs but I have to go! Lol I know I am over training! But yes I crash hard about 7 pm and drink a energy drink lol

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
No! I freak out If I take a day off! What I do is give upper body a break on leg day and some days I go in and do Cardio and abs but I have to go! Lol I know I am over training! But yes I crash hard about 7 pm and drink a energy drink lol
Lol oh I do the same thing. I thought u meant training a muscle group everyday lol.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
I usually feel run down after goin 4 days straight so i usually do 3on 1off.. This is how i know the gear is kicking in because I've gone for 6 days straight and im gnna go tomorrow too

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Lar, too much. Slow er down

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Eh yeah crashing is no bueno, that's your body telling u its time to slow that sh*t down lol. Nobody wants elevated cortisol, wreaks havoc on your body.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Today's back workout consisted of weighted pull ups snatch grip deads..rack pulls up to 545lb..pull downs.bd rows maxed out the rack.. Tons of volume an i can feel the soreness already way deep into my lats. I kept my pump for the entire workout and some time after which is new for me..Total 15min cardio..10min LISS cardio and 5 cycles of HIIT

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Today's back workout consisted of weighted pull ups snatch grip deads..rack pulls up to 545lb..pull downs.bd rows maxed out the rack.. Tons of volume an i can feel the soreness already way deep into my lats. I kept my pump for the entire workout and some time after which is new for me..Total 15min cardio..10min LISS cardio and 5 cycles of HIIT
U smashed that sh*t bro. That good sh*t.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Took 10mg of melatonin and i slept like a baby.. Woke up once to piss and woke feeling absolutely amazing. I love steroids!!! Well besides the tren cough. Had my first coughing fit this morning.it was rough man.. It wasnt the coughing that sucked so much as it was that my lungs felt they were on fire. I saw stars thought i was gnna pass out. Well im over it now. Last night i was craving some ihop pancakes so i thought about doing a cheat meal today but its passed so diet is gonna be on point today.. Off to smash arms

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Took 10mg of melatonin and i slept like a baby.. Woke up once to piss and woke feeling absolutely amazing. I love steroids!!! Well besides the tren cough. Had my first coughing fit this morning.it was rough man.. It wasnt the coughing that sucked so much as it was that my lungs felt they were on fire. I saw stars thought i was gnna pass out. Well im over it now. Last night i was craving some ihop pancakes so i thought about doing a cheat meal today but its passed so diet is gonna be on point today.. Off to smash arms
Feeling like a muhfuggin boss bro, go tear that sh*t up!

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
image-2185020129.jpg

A lil progress pic...I've decided to do a straight cut.. 1900 cals. Im not even hungry whic is odd but im just gnna take advantage and get diced. The pics dont reflect the changes im seein but eventually you guys are gnna see dramatic changes

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
You're like pac man eating up all the 45 plates!

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
You're like pac man eating up all the 45 plates!
Nom nom nom.. Love me some heavy weight in a caloric deficit. Today i was more like ms pacman. With all the 2.5 plates for curling lol

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
After reading some studies on tren I've decided to switch up my diet.. 0f 200c 300p .. Simple but jus be effective