TRENing it up in this biotch

Page 3 of 9 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by machorox123 View Post
    My test is low.. Bout 60mg eod..i would do 50mg but it 125mg/ml. I know trens affinity is higher but some that test has got to bind. I also figure the suspension wud hit pretty fast
    Some of it may bind, but that's not where you need it. As long as you keep the E2 under control and your SBGH low, you'll be fine. I'm doing 200 Tren Hex E3D, and plan on doing it for 4-6 months. Been on it for a month or so now. Just came off a lot of tren ace/dbol. Sounds like you're having a blast.

2. Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post

Some of it may bind, but that's not where you need it. As long as you keep the E2 under control and your SBGH low, you'll be fine. I'm doing 200 Tren Hex E3D, and plan on doing it for 4-6 months. Been on it for a month or so now. Just came off a lot of tren ace/dbol. Sounds like you're having a blast.
    DH how do u like Tren Hex?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    DH how do u like Tren Hex?
    It seems to me like the longer the ester, the less noticeable Tren is. I like it, but compared to ACE EOD, ACE seems to give me more gains. But, it's working and I plan on staying on it. So I like it, especially for cruising.

4. Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post

It seems to me like the longer the ester, the less noticeable Tren is. I like it, but compared to ACE EOD, ACE seems to give me more gains. But, it's working and I plan on staying on it. So I like it, especially for cruising.
    Yeah I know you're on TRT, so cruising works great for u. I know for my cycle in November I'm going with Ace though. I wanna get in and get out quick.

5. Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post

We all know how yu hate long esters.. I guess tren is another story just because of its godly qualities
    •   

6. Looks like I missed out so far on this thread lol! Anyways bro in to follow along for sure, I start tren on Tuesday, it's my first run with it as well!!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Looks like I missed out so far on this thread lol! Anyways bro in to follow along for sure, I start tren on Tuesday, it's my first run with it as well!!
    You didnt miss much bro just an annoying troll.. Are you gonna be logging it

8. Quote Originally Posted by machorox123 View Post

X2 dawg

9. Shoulders

10. Quote Originally Posted by machorox123

Lol but hating on trolls can be quite fun yeah got a log up in cycle info under test tren and winny, bout four weeks in just wrapping up the SD kicker.

11. I dont spend muc time in the anabolic section anymore but i will be here for good 12 weeks while im on. Ill chec it out man

12. Holy shizzzzz today was my third injection and the pip is unreal.hirts to elevate my arm at all.. Dont get it first two were smooth as hell.. No gym today omw home to do a little cardio

13. Quote Originally Posted by machorox123 View Post
    Holy shizzzzz today was my third injection and the pip is unreal.hirts to elevate my arm at all.. Dont get it first two were smooth as hell.. No gym today omw home to do a little cardio
    That's why I only go course, never tried anywhere else

14. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post

That's why I only go course, never tried anywhere else
    Course?

15. Quote Originally Posted by machorox123 View Post

Course?
    the word glute was supposed to be in there...auto correct

16. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post

My autocorrect told my girl I wanted her to suck my duck.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post

Not many things make me actually laugh, but this did
    www.damnyouautocorrect.com

18. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post

Not many things make me actually laugh, but this did
    www.damnyouautocorrect.com
    Lol I don't get it, kinda slow right now. I just did legs.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post

Lol I don't get it, kinda slow right now. I just did legs.
    No, you have to actually go to that site, click on some stuff then read it. Then if you can get all that figured out, you can try to laugh as well

Sarcasm tren grumpy

20. Trenper trenper big man. No need to be snarly.

21. Just got all caught up and subbed. The PIP can take a day to really set in especially if your pinning in the AM. If i pin in the mornings I don't usually get any until the next morning when i wake up. It gets better after 3 or 4 pins though. I rotate 6 injection sites which helps with th PIP also. You have a pretty solid base curious to see where the tren takes you. Rip it up man
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

22. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post

Glute man myself, did shoulders a long time ago. My doctor had me on cypinate with grape seed said I can inject into fat! Of course I haven't because it freaks me out. Doing trend too EOD 2nd shot

23. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post

No, you have to actually go to that site, click on some stuff then read it. Then if you can get all that figured out, you can try to laugh as well

Sarcasm tren grumpy
    I did that lol, still didn't get it.

24. late question but what did all those goodies end up costing you?

25. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post

Wat were you really trying to say? Lick my ahole perhaps.. Kinky shiz dude

26. Quote Originally Posted by fame126 View Post
    late question but what did all those goodies end up costing you?
    Around 250.. There was a promo that i didnt see if i wuda ordered 300 worth of stuff i wuda gotten a free 21ml of prop.. That wuda been sick

27. Quote Originally Posted by larrybailey View Post

Glute man myself, did shoulders a long time ago. My doctor had me on cypinate with grape seed said I can inject into fat! Of course I haven't because it freaks me out. Doing trend too EOD 2nd shot
    Gluten are just so dang awkward to hit and I've hit nerves in my quads several times. I still rotate 6 sites also but delts are usually my fav.. And idc what anyone says site injections SEEM to work.. Could be the inflammation idk but when i pin delts and train them soon after they get crazy swole

*there goes that autocorrect.. **glutes**

28. Quote Originally Posted by machorox123 View Post

Gluten are just so dang awkward to hit and I've hit nerves in my quads several times. I still rotate 6 sites also but delts are usually my fav.. And idc what anyone says site injections SEEM to work.. Could be the inflammation idk but when i pin delts and train them soon after they get crazy swole

*there goes that autocorrect.. **glutes**
    Very True! Friends don't let friends stick their-self ! lol hitting a nerve is fun hu! Lol no not really but it will get your attention.

29. Today was my high carb day..didnt count macros. Just ate until i was full. Didnt binge or anything kept my fats way low and didnt bother trying to hit any amount of protein. I believe i hit around 500 carbs. Weight was 218 this morning. I feel a bit bloated after all the carbs but shud be pretty dry by Sunday especially after tomorrow's back workout with all these carbs in me
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-01-2007, 08:43 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-12-2006, 05:32 PM
  3. Well, I think this Sums it up...
    By YellowJacket in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-03-2003, 03:13 PM