DangerDave's Long Azz Cycle before Contest Prep

Page 2 of 19 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

    he is about 5 hours from me. We will deal with eachother online for the next few months and next fall we will get 1-2 times per month sessions in to include- advanced training, posing practice, weakpoint training etc etc
    Nice. I'm planning to hire someone but its hard to find someone worth a **** local. I know Phil hernon owns ergo pep and its located an hour away. I need to find out if he's local because he's pretty cheap.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream


  2. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Nice. I'm planning to hire someone but its hard to find someone worth a **** local. I know Phil hernon owns ergo pep and its located an hour away. I need to find out if he's local because he's pretty cheap.
    Cool man. Its pretty nice getting an outside perspective on your physique from a trained professional. I got my tentative cycle plans up on page 1
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
    •   
       


  3. Tren'per tantrums?

    Color me subbed!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Dave I've always been curious of the blast/cruise methods. Do you take periodical blood tests to monitor cholesterol, liver enzymes, and all the like to maintain health? And also to know how much to lower or ramp up the TRT? Just curious if you do or if you will post them for more knowledge gathering here.
    I get blood test about 4 weeks after my burst stops. I judge from there. I can usually tell how my TRT dose is treating me by then and if test levels are good I leave the dose.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  5. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

    I get blood test about 4 weeks after my burst stops. I judge from there. I can usually tell how my TRT dose is treating me by then and if test levels are good I leave the dose.
    How you gettin bloods done? Dr or internet test?
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341 View Post

    How you gettin bloods done? Dr or internet test?
    Privatemdlabs. Its a sticky thread somewhere
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  7. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Pictures these last 2 days. All right after waking up no pumpAttachment 79351Attachment 79352Attachment 79353Attachment 79354
    Back and chest looks great. traps need work so do shoulders specifically anterior and posterior. legs need more definition, i think hamstring work would really set your legs off and give you a major advantage. calves need more work (arnold says 6 times a week). over all you look awesome and if the areas i listed are enhanced you will take first no problem, well poses are a mother ****er.

    as for the cycle i think you should run eq higher around 900mg and i think you should run it 2 weeks longer on the front end.that way it will be kicking in when the test is kicking in. i feel as though you should blast 150mg of test p M/W/F the first 2-3 weeks of your bump in test, to kick off the eq blast. you could do 75-100mg every day personally i would do this.

    i dont have your dates so figure out what im saying:

    week 1 test e 300
    week 2 test e 300
    week 3 test e 300 eq 900
    week 4 test e 300 eq 900

    week 6 test e 600, test prop 50-100mg ed, eq 900, plus what ever elese
    week 7 test e 600, test prop 50-100mg ed, eq900 plus what ever else
    week 8 test e 600, eq 900 plus what ever
    continue as you planed
    (you could use bold cyp, 600mg of that is a really high dose)

    and you should be blasting at least 4iu of GH during this phase of the year long cycle.

    like i said it all looks badass, not trying to be a dick just giving you a glance from my roided out tiny brain
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  8. In for the ride.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by scw538 View Post
    In for the ride.
    you from Memphis, and if so how about overnighting some of those ribs to arkansass
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  10. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post

    Back and chest looks great. traps need work so do shoulders specifically anterior and posterior. legs need more definition, i think hamstring work would really set your legs off and give you a major advantage. calves need more work (arnold says 6 times a week). over all you look awesome and if the areas i listed are enhanced you will take first no problem, well poses are a mother ****er.

    as for the cycle i think you should run eq higher around 900mg and i think you should run it 2 weeks longer on the front end.that way it will be kicking in when the test is kicking in. i feel as though you should blast 150mg of test p M/W/F the first 2-3 weeks of your bump in test, to kick off the eq blast. you could do 75-100mg every day personally i would do this.

    i dont have your dates so figure out what im saying:

    week 1 test e 300
    week 2 test e 300
    week 3 test e 300 eq 900
    week 4 test e 300 eq 900

    week 6 test e 600, test prop 50-100mg ed, eq 900, plus what ever elese
    week 7 test e 600, test prop 50-100mg ed, eq900 plus what ever else
    week 8 test e 600, eq 900 plus what ever
    continue as you planed

    and you should be blasting at least 4iu of GH during this phase of the year long cycle.

    like i said it all looks badass, not trying to be a dick just giving you a glance from my roided out tiny brain
    Thanks man. Yeah those are all the areas my routine is focusing on that my coach is building. Those pictures don't do my shoulders justice and according to the coach they will get minimul work. My legs have the mass and now I am just working seperation. Legs will be hit 2x per week possibly 3 until he sees what he wants, for chest its 2x per week all upper area.

    I am still working out the cycle stuff. I am doing all that in Afghan so short ester stuff really won't work because I don't want to have to pin ed or eod. 2x per week except that 1 month. Also amount of gear I can take is an issue. I can't take my whole stash (I wish) and gh is out of the question over there. When I'm back it will be a different story.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  11. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Thanks man. Yeah those are all the areas my routine is focusing on that my coach is building. Those pictures don't do my shoulders justice and according to the coach they will get minimul work. My legs have the mass and now I am just working seperation. Legs will be hit 2x per week possibly 3 until he sees what he wants, for chest its 2x per week all upper area.

    I am still working out the cycle stuff. I am doing all that in Afghan so short ester stuff really won't work because I don't want to have to pin ed or eod. 2x per week except that 1 month. Also amount of gear I can take is an issue. I can't take my whole stash (I wish) and gh is out of the question over there. When I'm back it will be a different story.
    cool look in to bold Cyp 600mg of that is a high dose and you will get some great results from it. there is some pip but its nothing like bold ace. i understand about the short esters, kind of sucks but i got you. your quads are ****ing mosters
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  12. Did some editing to my cycle. Bringing test and EQ higher. Looking into getting Mast and Winny into the 16 weeker as well.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  13. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Did some editing to my cycle. Bringing test and EQ higher. Looking into getting Mast and Winny into the 16 weeker as well.
    It's a shame about the GH... Maybe next time. It's just the perfect cycle for a pituitary raping.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  14. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post

    It's a shame about the GH... Maybe next time. It's just the perfect cycle for a pituitary raping.
    I know bro. I will be able to run it in November/December for a longer time. Looks like my first contest will be May/June. So if its June and I'm back in November then I could run it at 5iu per day with high ass test for a couple months before I start my 16 week prep (and run it through that).
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  15. I'm jealous. One day I'll have the money to blast GH for 6 months at 5ius. I think I'm going to cruis e like DH. Not sure but I like his thinking. I'm going to wait till I get more info like blood work. But that guy is pretty awesome with the info.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  16. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    I'm jealous. One day I'll have the money to blast GH for 6 months at 5ius. I think I'm going to cruis e like DH. Not sure but I like his thinking. I'm going to wait till I get more info like blood work. But that guy is pretty awesome with the info.
    True true bro. I would love to one day. Once I hit 215 and am sub 8% I will cruise at 400-500 test E. I just don't think I need that much right now ya know.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  17. Chest Day 4/21/2013

    Chest and Triceps weakpount training. All movements are to chest and full lockout with contraction for 2sec. Negative is 4-6 seconds with a 1 Sec pause stretch at bottom.

    Incline DB press
    100x12
    100x10
    70x14
    70x12

    Incline Smith
    135x16
    185x12
    185x14
    185x12
    185x11

    Pec Dec (4 sec squeeze and 6 sec neg)
    70x20
    85x15
    100x15
    100x15

    Fst-7 on incline iso Hammer
    (Weights are each side)
    45x15
    10 second Contraction between set
    90x12
    10 second static stretch
    90x12
    10 second contraction
    70x12
    10 second static stretch
    70x11
    10 second Contraction
    70x10
    10 second static stretch
    70x10
    10 second contraction

    DB flyes
    45x10
    45x10
    30x12

    Triceps-
    Right side cable kickbacks supersetted with 15 degree incline skull crushers.

    Kickbacks
    20x10
    20x10
    20x10
    20x8

    Crushers
    110x15
    110x12
    80x15
    80x12

    Sick ass pump today and I will be stiff tomorrow for sure.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  18. In on this, lookin sexy bro!
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti

  19. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post

    you from Memphis, and if so how about overnighting some of those ribs to arkansass
    Go to hogs fly .com they will ship FedEx. Go grizz.

  20. You know I'm In DD! This is gunna be fun to follow haha

  21. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    You know I'm In DD! This is gunna be fun to follow haha
    There's the big guy! Ha yeah should be a fun ride.. I built the mass over the last few months. Time to lean out, pick it up on lagging parts and build the density/striations in the muscles.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  22. Quote Originally Posted by scw538 View Post

    Go to hogs fly .com they will ship FedEx. Go grizz.
    Thanks for the hot tip. It's been years but I'm still pissed the trav's aren't a farm team for St L anymore.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  23. Too late for me to jump in?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    Too late for me to jump in?
    Yep
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  25. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

    Yep
    peace

    Haha
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. how long after cycle before cutting?
    By rayactr2k6 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-16-2013, 01:43 PM
  2. Please Critique my cutting cycle/diet. Contest Prep.
    By liftallday123 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-16-2013, 01:01 AM
  3. letro cycle for contest prep
    By rocketman123 in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 05-16-2013, 01:00 AM
  4. Contest Prep cycle and contest prep help
    By Swoleosis in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-07-2010, 04:40 PM
  5. gaba - how long a cycle before benefits decline?
    By dubplate6 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-06-2010, 02:42 PM
Log in
Log in