A new chapter...RickRock's path on the "DARK SIDE" begins...

Page 3 of 33 First 12345 ... Last

1. Day 2

Dosed 45mg of Epi

Weight: 167.5 (+2.5)

2nd day and I am looking a lot fuller. The weight being 2.5 lbs up is not as impressive as it looks. Usually my weight goes up around 1.5-2 lbs after coming off of some low carb burn days anyways. I think there is a little bit more glycogen retention from the Epi for sure, but it shouldnt get all the credit.

I have some mean soreness going on. This DC training is no joke! I have some pretty intense DOMS from it. I have a feeling that this training is going to be a good thing for me. A few of the exercises I ma have to swap out for something different though. I attempted deadlifts today, even though I swore them off a long time ago. My back gets focked up super easy and deadlifts are generally the easiest way to do it. I used a light weight of 185, and even though I was not muscle fatigued, I had to stop each set at 8-9 reps because I could feel it pulling and straining my back very uncomfortably. i made it through the 3 sets, but my back is now telling me it wasnt a good idea. So, I may have to sideline the deadlifts in the back thickness portion of my workout and do some more Rows or something. Other than that the rest of the workout went great!

Diet was another big eating day at over 3k, probably closer to 3500.

Back thickness/Back Width/Biceps/Forearms

(every exercise is rest, paused except where noted)

Chins
    BW+35x11x5x4

Lat pulldowns (close grip)
    180x10x5x4

Front Lat pulldowns
    180x9x5x4

Tbar rows (seated)
    180x12x6x4

Smith machine bent over rows
    160x9x4x2

Deadlift (no rest pause)
    185x9x9x8

Alternate DB curls
    45sx11x5x4

EZ Bar preachers
    85x10x5x3

DB Hammer curls
    50sx10x5x3
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

2. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13

Thanks brotha!!

Much appreciated man!

Good to see you again bro! Here's to hoping that this cycle turns me into that monster!
    This cycle will turn you into a fricken monster... Good lifts man.
    RecoverBro ELITE
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Day 2

Dosed 45mg of Epi

Weight: 167.5 (+2.5)

2nd day and I am looking a lot fuller. The weight being 2.5 lbs up is not as impressive as it looks. Usually my weight goes up around 1.5-2 lbs after coming off of some low carb burn days anyways. I think there is a little bit more glycogen retention from the Epi for sure, but it shouldnt get all the credit.

I have some mean soreness going on. This DC training is no joke! I have some pretty intense DOMS from it. I have a feeling that this training is going to be a good thing for me. A few of the exercises I ma have to swap out for something different though. I attempted deadlifts today, even though I swore them off a long time ago. My back gets focked up super easy and deadlifts are generally the easiest way to do it. I used a light weight of 185, and even though I was not muscle fatigued, I had to stop each set at 8-9 reps because I could feel it pulling and straining my back very uncomfortably. i made it through the 3 sets, but my back is now telling me it wasnt a good idea. So, I may have to sideline the deadlifts in the back thickness portion of my workout and do some more Rows or something. Other than that the rest of the workout went great!

Diet was another big eating day at over 3k, probably closer to 3500.

Back thickness/Back Width/Biceps/Forearms

(every exercise is rest, paused except where noted)

Chins
    BW+35x11x5x4

Lat pulldowns (close grip)
    180x10x5x4

Front Lat pulldowns
    180x9x5x4

Tbar rows (seated)
    180x12x6x4

Smith machine bent over rows
    160x9x4x2

Deadlift (no rest pause)
    185x9x9x8

Alternate DB curls
    45sx11x5x4

EZ Bar preachers
    85x10x5x3

DB Hammer curls
    50sx10x5x3
    Holly damn! This stack is making you fly Rick! +35 and that many chins! Respect bro thats mighty nice , and 45's for biceps? Wow haha pretty good man keep it up , I can see you doing +50 on chins already for like 10 reps in the peak weeks of the cycle!!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

4. havent been on the forum much the last 2 months or so, but as soon as i saw your cycle starting had to jump back in, definitely will be checking in a lot more good luck man!
    OEF '11-'12

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you didn't put in.

5. Subbed.....
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag

This cycle will turn you into a fricken monster... Good lifts man.
    I hope you are right man!
    Recoverbro Elite

7. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

Holly damn! This stack is making you fly Rick! +35 and that many chins! Respect bro thats mighty nice , and 45's for biceps? Wow haha pretty good man keep it up , I can see you doing +50 on chins already for like 10 reps in the peak weeks of the cycle!!
    Actually +50 will be cake I think. I should be there in a couple weeks or so. +45 for 10 I've done before, and what I'm going to attempt next week. One thing is as I get heavier, it is the same as adding weight to the chins too. Something else I will have to keep an eye on
    Recoverbro Elite

8. Quote Originally Posted by Masciaman
    havent been on the forum much the last 2 months or so, but as soon as i saw your cycle starting had to jump back in, definitely will be checking in a lot more good luck man!
    Glad to have you!
    Recoverbro Elite

9. Quote Originally Posted by SCBeast
    Subbed.....
    Welcome
    Recoverbro Elite

10. RR I hate doing deads too after a lot of years playing hockey my lower back gets aggravated very easy. It sucks. I've started doing partial deads on the smith go really slow to target that area and use about 185 for 3 sets as well. So far it doesn't seem to hurt too bad and I still feel that whole back pump that DLs give u which is nice.

Hope u get Fukn huge on this cycle and stay ripped you're gona look sick!

11. I'm in. Sorry I'm late but I read up. Good looking cycle freak. Think you'll be dominating the gym on this.

12. I'm in for the ride. Get jacked.

13. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast
    So if you gain 2.5 lbs per day...

...wait, how long is this cycle, again?!
    Lol, day 65 (+103lbs) if it only worked that way u could reach cutler status in 1 cycle

14. Quote Originally Posted by cashinova87

Lol, day 65 (+103lbs) if it only worked that way u could reach cutler status in 1 cycle
    Lol @ day 65 +103lbs. If only...
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

15. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast
    ^^^ You guys laugh, but I don't think you've ever heard of Cell Tech...
    Ive only gained about 80lbs off that.. but it was a 3 week cycle. Couldnt handle the sides. It was too hardcore for me
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

16. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast
    So if you gain 2.5 lbs per day...

...wait, how long is this cycle, again?!
    Even though we all know that won't continue, the funny thing is that the streak stayed consistent with my weigh-in this morning. I was 170 (+5), so another 2.5 lbs gained in a day!

I have some pretty serious bloat going on, but I have some very NICE fullness....so I guess you have to take the good with the bad.
    Recoverbro Elite

17. What u call bloat is still more cut then ill ever be lol

18. In for this one. Good luck man. Kill it as always.
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    We can't be affected we must just be injected. Injected with knowledge.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/193825-operation-spring-break.html

19. Rick, you deading with a belt?

Go lighter, 135 , keep the belt tight enough you can squeeze your abs against it before the lift. Keep the abs tight against the belt during the lift. Once you are comfortable with this, you should be able to move up in weight quickly.

IMO there are no substitutes for deads....but you know I'm very partial to them.
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html

20. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html

21. Quote Originally Posted by cashinova87 View Post
    RR I hate doing deads too after a lot of years playing hockey my lower back gets aggravated very easy. It sucks. I've started doing partial deads on the smith go really slow to target that area and use about 185 for 3 sets as well. So far it doesn't seem to hurt too bad and I still feel that whole back pump that DLs give u which is nice.

Hope u get Fukn huge on this cycle and stay ripped you're gona look sick!
    I am goin to try and still do the deads if I can, but damn I feel it in my back. I will just have to do the best I can with it.

I'm hoping this cycle will turn me into a Beast!

Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    I'm in. Sorry I'm late but I read up. Good looking cycle freak. Think you'll be dominating the gym on this.
    Good to see you in here Rahl! Thanks for joining!

Quote Originally Posted by scw538 View Post
    I'm in for the ride. Get jacked.
    Welcome bro!

Quote Originally Posted by cashinova87 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Lol @ day 65 +103lbs. If only...
    could you imagine?....lol

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    ^^^ You guys laugh, but I don't think you've ever heard of Cell Tech...
    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Ive only gained about 80lbs off that.. but it was a 3 week cycle. Couldnt handle the sides. It was too hardcore for me
    Not to many people can handle the Cell-Tech....but those that can reap the benefits...just look at Cutler who is the poster child for MuscleTech. Other than food, I think that is all he uses...

Quote Originally Posted by cashinova87 View Post
    What u call bloat is still more cut then ill ever be lol
    Yeh, well I dont feel so cut at all right now, but I do feel bigger!

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearLaunch View Post
    In for this one. Good luck man. Kill it as always.
    Glad you could make it!!

Quote Originally Posted by morry View Post
    Rick, you deading with a belt?

Go lighter, 135 , keep the belt tight enough you can squeeze your abs against it before the lift. Keep the abs tight against the belt during the lift. Once you are comfortable with this, you should be able to move up in weight quickly.

IMO there are no substitutes for deads....but you know I'm very partial to them.

I'm using a belt, and have it tightened up to the last hole as tight as it goes. Its the gyms belt, and I really need my own. But for now it does the job, and even though it could be a little tighter its pretty snug

Trust me Morry, this is a hard place for me to be in. On one hand I know how crutial Deads are for growth and what they can do on this cycle. On the other hand, I know what they have done to me in the past. I ended up injured and out of the gym for a while...definitely not something I want to happen again, especially now.

My back has made a lot of progress though, and I am a "smarter" lifter too....not trying to overdo it. So I wll probably keep the weight down and not too crazy on the deads and try to leave them in there unless things with my back go south
    Recoverbro Elite

22. I have to respectfully disagree, if you have issues with your back, I would avoid deads.
    As much as I beleave in them, they aren't going to break your cycle, but an injury will.
    Gear doesn't make you impervious to injuries, and you don't want your efforts to go to waste.
    Good luck.

23. Day 3

Dosed 45 mg Epi

Weight 170 (+5)

Weight is climbing pretty quickly as my body is taking in a lot of glycogen and water. I'm looking more full than ever, but the bloat is giving me a serious mind-fock. Its trying to tell me I'm turning into a fat bastard as my abs fade into my washed out midsection, but I'm trying to stay focused and my eyes on the goal which is to keep the muscle gain on my mind for the first half of this cycle. Its hard to believe I've gained 5 lbs in 3 days...I know this weight gain is all Epi, as it will take a little while before I notice anything at all from these long esters. I've gained an initial few lbs in the beginning on Epi before which is nothing new. Its good to know its doing its job, because what comes next is some awesome strength gains followed by some nice mass....then after that the test will be kicking in!

My workout went pretty good for the most part. Nothing earth shattering, but I did kill it pretty good. The only thing that might have hindered me is the fact that my whole damn body is pretty fockin sore from the workouts this week. I guess thats what a two week deload followed by 5 days out of the gym then switching to a new intense form of training will do to you!!

I have a burn day tomorrow, and I'm kinda looking forward to it for a couple reasons. First, obviously is the fact that I want to see a little bloat cleaned up to make me feel a little better that I'm not turning into a bloated fat sack of lard. I havent done cardio at all in a week and a half, which is the longest its been in a long time. I'm actually looking forward to killing the treadmill tomorrow!

Secondly, there isnt a muscle on my body that isnt sore.....so I need a day break from the weights.

I'm going to try my first dose of Albuterol tomorrow also. I will keep the dose low at first (3mg) just to assess how I do with it. I've never taken Clen or anything, so its uncharted territory for me.

Legs (Quads/hamstrings/calves)

*Quad exercises arent done rest pause due to safety and fatigue reasons. One heavy set followed by one "widowmaker" set at 20 reps per exercise

Squats
    135x15 (warmup)
    245x10
    185x20

Leg Press
    10 platesx12
    8 platesx20

Hack Squat
    320x10
    230x20

Leg curls
    180x10x4x2

Lying single Leg curls
    70x9x4x2

Toe raises on Leg press (5 seconds at full positive, and 10 full seconds at the negative PER REP also done rest, pause)
    8 platesx8x4x3
    Recoverbro Elite

24. Quote Originally Posted by toddgranit View Post
    I have to respectfully disagree, if you have issues with your back, I would avoid deads.
    As much as I beleave in them, they aren't going to break your cycle, but an injury will.
    Gear doesn't make you impervious to injuries, and you don't want your efforts to go to waste.
    Good luck.
    Thanks for your input bro. I agree that an injury is the worst thing that can happen right now.I am goin to be smart and just keep the weight low and see how it goes. If I feel it straining my back too much any, I will abondon them, yet again
    Recoverbro Elite

25. I've been visiting elsewhere, but defiantly back here to follow this. Exciting to see where this next level of AAS takes you!!

26. Hey Rick!

I just joined the forum and you are my first sub. Good luck bro! I'm excited to see your progress. I'm at the opposite end of the spectrum.

27. I'm 310 looking for 265, lol.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. "the mechanic" "the darkest hour" "battle los angeles"
    By hvactech in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-24-2012, 09:10 PM
  2. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 03:11 PM
  3. Batman's New "dark Knight" Suit
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8