A new chapter...RickRock's path on the "DARK SIDE" begins...

Page 2 of 33 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza
    So...is there a devil around the internet to make a deal with and simply, you know...Get to look like that for the rest of my life? Because god damn bro oO no homo...you are one ripped dude, mighty symmetric and aesthetic!!! Makes me wonder if I'll get there and be able to stay like that like you have haha!
    He pm'd me and said he has two tips for me:
    Pointer finger and middle finger
    *vomit*
    Lol
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    OH HELL this will be freaking scary! RR is already a freak of nature now it's gonna get even more freakier up in here. Kick some A$$
    Thanks, and thanks for joining man. Glad to have you!

Quote Originally Posted by Schwell2.0 View Post
    Will watch 2 things though

1 doubtful you will need an AI with masteron it has those qualities it was originally used for breast cancer so chances are you will not need it- it also binds to SHBG if I rember correctly.

It will dry you out it is not incredibly anabolic although I noticed some minor strength gains on it

I wish you would have added npp my favorite cycle of all time was test mast and npp

2.good luck
    Good to see you in here schwell. I appreciate any and all feedback you can give. Yeh , I really did want to leave the NPP in, but I just think it would be smarter to go this route with test and masteron for now with the Epi, then use that NPP in the winter when I can get the most out of itsince that whole cycle will be a bulk.

I am hopeful, like you said, that I wont need the AI. I know both Masteron and Epi will lower Estrogen, so the two should help the estrogen at least. I'm going to attempt to go without one at least for now. If I need to add low dose adex I will.

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Interesting stuff. Never knew dat.
    I did know that about Masteron, but I do have a feeling there will be a lot to learn in this log for many of us!

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Sounds pretty heavy duty....
    Heavier duty than what I've done before for sure

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    So...is there a devil around the internet to make a deal with and simply, you know...Get to look like that for the rest of my life? Because god damn bro oO no homo...you are one ripped dude, mighty symmetric and aesthetic!!! Makes me wonder if I'll get there and be able to stay like that like you have haha!

I really appreciate the compliments man! Keep focused, determined, and keep the diet and training on point and you will get there...I promise!

Well, yall just got done with my first pin this morning and it went pretty damn well except for one minor detail. Since this was my first experience I had a lot going through my head as I didnt want to fock anything up. I cleaned the area on my quad, drew up and measured out the oil of both Test and Masteron, and then pushed the needle in and aspirated while forgetting to change out the needle. I had planned to draw with a 22g (which I did) then change to the 25g for injecting. I forgot to change the needle, and since I had already pinned and aspirated it didnt make sense to pull it back out and inject again...so I just pushed the oil in. It went pretty smooth overall, other than just a slight pain at the inject site. I'm sure this would have been better if I would have changed the needle...lol. Just have to remember for my next pin on Friday. I dont think one little noob mistake is too bad for my first ever pin
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Just out of curiousity whats inject cycle on npp? Ive seen conflicting data on it and may be getting my hands on some.
    A superbeast is a mythological creature created for entertainment purposes only. A superbeasts references to anabolic steroids, hormones and peptides are just that, references for entertainment purposes only.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM

*vomit*
    Lol
    :-) knew I was missing something!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Def In.

Don't worry about the mix up with the needles. You'll be a bit more sore because the amount of oil that came out is more due to the larger needle. The slower that oil goes into the muscle the less sore you will be.
    And I completely agree with you. If that is all that happened on the first pin, you are a rock star bro.

I can't wait to see how this progresses.
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Apparently it's on...

Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  258 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Apparently it's on...

So much negs!!!!!!
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

Recoverbro
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    *vomit*
    Lol
    ^^^^ Because He pm'd me nudes asking for compliments too!! hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    :-) knew I was missing something!
    oO!!! naw man you are doing great in your quest for prime as it is!! keep it up!

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post

I really appreciate the compliments man! Keep focused, determined, and keep the diet and training on point and you will get there...I promise!

Well, yall just got done with my first pin this morning and it went pretty damn well except for one minor detail. Since this was my first experience I had a lot going through my head as I didnt want to fock anything up. I cleaned the area on my quad, drew up and measured out the oil of both Test and Masteron, and then pushed the needle in and aspirated while forgetting to change out the needle. I had planned to draw with a 22g (which I did) then change to the 25g for injecting. I forgot to change the needle, and since I had already pinned and aspirated it didnt make sense to pull it back out and inject again...so I just pushed the oil in. It went pretty smooth overall, other than just a slight pain at the inject site. I'm sure this would have been better if I would have changed the needle...lol. Just have to remember for my next pin on Friday. I dont think one little noob mistake is too bad for my first ever pin
    Thanks for the motivation sir :3!! And ouch :S I've read from Unreal's guide to Injectables that the needle goes a bit blunt and hurts if you do that!! Meh its ok xD a bit of pain never killed somebody and it comes with greater rewards
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

If I chose to go this route next run that first shot is going to be intense. I can only imagine the adrenalin rush I'd feel after that shot, mainly because I'm a pansy when it comes to needles so it would feel so good to get it out of the way. Nice job and congrats bud!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  189 lbs.

I suck, what does NPP stand for?
    Olympus Labs Rep
    All your Anabolic needs @ Olympus-labs.com
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jaycuda
    Nandralone phenylpropionate
    A superbeast is a mythological creature created for entertainment purposes only. A superbeasts references to anabolic steroids, hormones and peptides are just that, references for entertainment purposes only.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Nandrolone phenylpropionate dawg!
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by morry
    Def In.

Don't worry about the mix up with the needles. You'll be a bit more sore because the amount of oil that came out is more due to the larger needle. The slower that oil goes into the muscle the less sore you will be.
    And I completely agree with you. If that is all that happened on the first pin, you are a rock star bro.

I can't wait to see how this progresses.
    Good to see you made it Morry! Yeh I wasn't worried about it, but I'm sure it would be much easier on me with a fresh 25g. Just have to remember for next pin
    Recoverbro Elite
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza
    ^^^^ Because He pm'd me nudes asking for compliments too!! hahaha

oO!!! naw man you are doing great in your quest for prime as it is!! keep it up!

Thanks for the motivation sir :3!! And ouch :S I've read from Unreal's guide to Injectables that the needle goes a bit blunt and hurts if you do that!! Meh its ok xD a bit of pain never killed somebody and it comes with greater rewards

Unreals guide is a very good one. Lots of good info there
    Recoverbro Elite
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    If I chose to go this route next run that first shot is going to be intense. I can only imagine the adrenalin rush I'd feel after that shot, mainly because I'm a pansy when it comes to needles so it would feel so good to get it out of the way. Nice job and congrats bud!
    Needles don't bother me, and i proved it this morning. It did feel good to pop that cherry though I must say....definitely a rush!
    Recoverbro Elite
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Excited to see where you end up with this man.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  189 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

Nandralone phenylpropionate
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed

Nandrolone phenylpropionate dawg!
    Thanks
    Olympus Labs Rep
    All your Anabolic needs @ Olympus-labs.com
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Thanks
    It'll give a lot less bloat than deca and a lesser chance of sides cuz of the short ester life.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  241 lbs.

Speaking of NPP, what dosage were you thinking about running that at? ( I do realize you decided not to run it but I am curious)
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthersby
    Speaking of NPP, what dosage were you thinking about running that at? ( I do realize you decided not to run it but I am curious)
    I was planning a dose of 200mg per week, which is at the moderate side in hopes to avoid any of the bad sides from it. When I do run it, that's probably where I will at least start
    Recoverbro Elite
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  241 lbs.

Gotcha. I'm running a summer cutter with test and winny. Was thinking about some NPP at 200/week also. A little joint help + few xtra lbs while cutting...
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

SUB-a-Dub-Dubbed!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    I'm the same man! I'm running my first inject cycle now and I'm lucky my GF is a nurse and injects it for me!! I probably couldn't do it myself ! :girl:
    Mind and Muscle board representative.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthersby
    Gotcha. I'm running a summer cutter with test and winny. Was thinking about some NPP at 200/week also. A little joint help + few xtra lbs while cutting...
    I'd do at least 300 a week.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthersby View Post
    Sounds like a good plan to me

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    SUB-a-Dub-Dubbed!!!
    Glad to see you hopped over!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    I'm the same man! I'm running my first inject cycle now and I'm lucky my GF is a nurse and injects it for me!! I probably couldn't do it myself ! :girl:
    Its a good thing you have that option then. I guess you have to hold on to her...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    I'd do at least 300 a week.
    I'm sure that would be a good dose as long as sides didnt get bad

Quote Originally Posted by Schwell2.0 View Post
    Common doses for npp are 200-500 some people run higher but I do not think it is needed everything I ate was used for muscle I gained 7 lbs while eating 2500 calories a day lifting 6x a week and doing cardio 7x a week
    That sounds like NPP is pretty awesome. Now I cant wait to run it!
    Recoverbro Elite
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Day 1

Weight:165 (+0)

pinned 250mg Test E
    pinned 250mg Masteron E
    took 45mg Epi

Alright here is my update from yesterdays workout. First day of DC went really well. The DOMS I have today are pretty intense as I have some killer soreness. I cant give all the credit to DC, because I did just take 5 days off of the gym. I knew soreness was going to come on quite a bit no matter what, but I have an "enhanced" soreness that I havent felt for quite some time this morning......oh and my right quad is pretty sore too from using that 22g harpoon to inject with...lol. the soreness increased yesterday as the day went on and almost started affecting my walk last night. Its actually less sore this morning though. I will definitely remember to switch needles after drawing on Friday.

I ate quite a bit yesterday, and broke fast right after my workout (which I am not used to yet). I wasnt hungry, but I got the food down. I probably ended up at somewhere between 3200 and 3500 cals with probably 250 protein and 250-300 carbs. Today should be similar to that again.

I really think I am going to like this DC training. My first experience with it was pretty positive. It might take a bit to get really into the swing of how it all goes and get used to timing the rest-pauses correctly without waiting too long, but I think its going to be a good split. I got through yesterdays workout in about 50 minutes which isnt too bad. After doing the extreme stretches following working out each bodypart, it feels pretty good too. Hopefully I should be able to keep up with the progression and add weight to my lifts each week. here is how the first one went...For those not familiar to DC, there will be quite a bit of machine work on certain exercises because of the safety factor. Its very important to "save" yourself if you need to because of the rest-pause nature of DC, and with conventional free weights like flat bench you cant save yourself when going to failure, but you can with a smith machine.

(RP)=rest, pause of 11-15 breaths or around 20 seconds

Chest/shoulders/triceps

Smith Incline Bench
    160x10, (RP)x6 (RP), x3

Hammer strength Decline press
    225x12, (RP), x7, (RP), x4

Hammer Strength Bench press
    225x10, (RP), x5, (RP), x3

Extreme Stretch for 60 seconds (holding 70lb DBs at full negative rep on flat bench stretching the chest)

Smith Military
    160x9 (RP), x5, (RP), x2

BB upright rows
    115x10 (RP), x4, (RP), x2

Hammer strength Shoulder press
    115x10 (RP), x4, (RP), x2

Extreme stretch of shoulders (using a squat bar at shoulder height facing away from it palms up on bar leaning forward away from rack up on heels)

Close grip bench
    140x10, (RP), x5 (RP), x3

Reverse grip bench
    140x9, (RP), x4, (RP), x2

Triceps machine (reverse preachers)
    190x10, (RP), x4 (RP), x2

Extreme stretch (holding 70lb DB overhead like doing a tricep extension at full negative position for 60 seconds)

Todays workout is Back width, back thickness, biceps, forearms
    Recoverbro Elite
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Nice looking workout, buddy.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Ahh man I already know this going to be sick, killer workout RR kick ass!!!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  189 lbs.

Damn dude this cycle is going to make you a monster, Was very excited to read that you were doing your first inject cycle and an incredibly beefy one at that. (and probably incredibly expensive too ) Def in to follow this, good luck man looking forward to the updates
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Nice looking workout, buddy.
    Thanks brotha!!

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Ahh man I already know this going to be sick, killer workout RR kick ass!!!!
    Much appreciated man!

Quote Originally Posted by cardiobro View Post
    Damn dude this cycle is going to make you a monster, Was very excited to read that you were doing your first inject cycle and an incredibly beefy one at that. (and probably incredibly expensive too ) Def in to follow this, good luck man looking forward to the updates
    Good to see you again bro! Here's to hoping that this cycle turns me into that monster!
    Recoverbro Elite
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. "the mechanic" "the darkest hour" "battle los angeles"
    By hvactech in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-24-2012, 07:10 PM
  2. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 01:11 PM
  3. Batman's New "dark Knight" Suit
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat