Sustanon 300 and anadrol winter bulk!

Page 9 of 9 First ... 4789
  1. Registered User
    SkubaSteve89's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    207
    Rep Power
    1810

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    I might have to give it a crack for a bit of a change up.
    Yeah I always have problems with these guys but I don't know anyone else that ships internationally so I have to persevere with them.
    I've heard some good things about sarms but I haven't really looked into them all that much.
    I just drove from the Goldie back to the mines. 13 hours. Holidays over back to reality tomorrow!
    It'll defintely give you an interesting workout, and at the very least help with form control
    Really? the guys i go with for my PH's are pretty spot on, only take about 3 weeks to get in and ive never had a seizure notice
    Yeah theres a bit of controversy about using them during PCT but ill be getting blood work done, i was having an "interesting discussion" with this one fellow on here (y'know the type; 165lb's and "lifts for his job" yet seems to have an opinion on everything), it'll be interesting to see if i do get any shutdown, and the reaction of all these so-called SARM's experts if i dont get any shutdown :P
    woah thats a bit of a trip man! lucky you didnt fall asleep at the wheel! Yeah sucks going back to the grind, hows the new job search going? going to go for OH&S?

  2. Registered User
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    4,412
    Rep Power
    1807706

    Quote Originally Posted by SkubaSteve89

    It'll defintely give you an interesting workout, and at the very least help with form control
    Really? the guys i go with for my PH's are pretty spot on, only take about 3 weeks to get in and ive never had a seizure notice
    Yeah theres a bit of controversy about using them during PCT but ill be getting blood work done, i was having an "interesting discussion" with this one fellow on here (y'know the type; 165lb's and "lifts for his job" yet seems to have an opinion on everything), it'll be interesting to see if i do get any shutdown, and the reaction of all these so-called SARM's experts if i dont get any shutdown :P
    woah thats a bit of a trip man! lucky you didnt fall asleep at the wheel! Yeah sucks going back to the grind, hows the new job search going? going to go for OH&S?
    I'm due for a changeup soon so I might throw it in! Oh don't get me wrong they always get here buy it's always an issue during the payment. My bank won't let them take funds out etc then it's about a 4 email process to get them to overide it. It's ordinary to say the least.
    Haha I know the type well. I've had a few "interesting discussions" with the like a fair bit on here!
    I'm used to doing stupid long trips. I work 13hr days / night shifts so a long drive like that just feels like a shift at work lol.
    I think I am going to go OH&S. There's a course in a few weeks which im thinking about enrolling in it.
    Mind and Muscle board representative.
  3. Registered User
    zubda345's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    456
    Rep Power
    646

    I AM BACKKKK!!!! YEAHHHH!!

    "If u don't have something, and want it to be yours... ask for it, if u don't get it... demand for it... if u still don't get it... work for it... Still don't get it?? then U have the right to TAKE IT!!!"
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    4,412
    Rep Power
    1807706

    Quote Originally Posted by zubda345
    I AM BACKKKK!!!! YEAHHHH!!
    Where did you go bro??
    Mind and Muscle board representative.
  5. Registered User
    zubda345's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    456
    Rep Power
    646

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000

    Where did you go bro??
    I was at a job fair. Went to get me some money... Used internet rarely there.

    "If u don't have something, and want it to be yours... ask for it, if u don't get it... demand for it... if u still don't get it... work for it... Still don't get it?? then U have the right to TAKE IT!!!"
  6. Registered User
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    4,412
    Rep Power
    1807706

    Quote Originally Posted by zubda345

    I was at a job fair. Went to get me some money... Used internet rarely there.
    Good to have you back anyways bro. Your just in time for my next log which starts on Monday!
    Mind and Muscle board representative.
  7. Registered User
    zubda345's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    456
    Rep Power
    646

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Good to have you back anyways bro. Your just in time for my next log which starts on Monday!
    You send me the link when u start that log...

    "If u don't have something, and want it to be yours... ask for it, if u don't get it... demand for it... if u still don't get it... work for it... Still don't get it?? then U have the right to TAKE IT!!!"
  8. Registered User
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    4,412
    Rep Power
    1807706

    Quote Originally Posted by zubda345

    You send me the link when u start that log...
    Yeah bro I'll link it in here
    Mind and Muscle board representative.
  9. Registered User
    SkubaSteve89's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    207
    Rep Power
    1810

    hellz yeah Monday Monster-Physique Madness featuring Luke VS Steve: The Shreddening!
  10. Registered User
    ozHarris's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Australia somewhere
    Posts
    180
    Rep Power
    12122

    Quote Originally Posted by SkubaSteve89
    hellz yeah Monday Monster-Physique Madness featuring Luke VS Steve: The Shreddening!
    Good ****e!!
  11. Registered User
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    4,412
    Rep Power
    1807706

    My new thread is up guys. It's in cycle info called the shreddening. I can't post a link as I'm on my phone.
    Mind and Muscle board representative.
  12. Registered User
    SkubaSteve89's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    207
    Rep Power
    1810

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    My new thread is up guys. It's in cycle info called the shreddening. I can't post a link as I'm on my phone.
    Im In with you brother! just got my before photos done, they'll take a few days to do, but ill upload some from my phone and post up my measurements tonight. ITS ON!
  13. Registered User
    zubda345's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    456
    Rep Power
    646

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    My new thread is up guys. It's in cycle info called the shreddening. I can't post a link as I'm on my phone.
    Try to post up a link bro.. on the app open ur threat, the options then select open browser. then copy the link then paste it in the reply here...

    "If u don't have something, and want it to be yours... ask for it, if u don't get it... demand for it... if u still don't get it... work for it... Still don't get it?? then U have the right to TAKE IT!!!"
  14. Registered User
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    4,412
    Rep Power
    1807706

    Quote Originally Posted by zubda345 View Post
    Try to post up a link bro.. on the app open ur threat, the options then select open browser. then copy the link then paste it in the reply here...
    The Shreddening! Luke vs Steve!
    there ya go bro
  15. Registered User
    zubda345's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    456
    Rep Power
    646

    Ill check it out tomorrow

    "If u don't have something, and want it to be yours... ask for it, if u don't get it... demand for it... if u still don't get it... work for it... Still don't get it?? then U have the right to TAKE IT!!!"
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Sustanon 250 and anadrol and tren e.
    By Testmonster in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-24-2011, 12:08 AM
  2. Help with winter cycle test/tren/Anadrol
    By xFRACTION in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 08-30-2010, 08:17 PM
  3. winter bulk help
    By Swoldierboy in forum Bulking
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-12-2009, 12:36 PM
  4. Which is better for winter bulk?
    By davi514 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-08-2008, 06:57 AM
  5. SD\Max LMG Winter Bulk!!!
    By tanto in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-12-2005, 08:25 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in