Sustanon 300 and anadrol winter bulk! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 9

Sustanon 300 and anadrol winter bulk!

Page 9 of 9 First ... 4789
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    I might have to give it a crack for a bit of a change up.
    Yeah I always have problems with these guys but I don't know anyone else that ships internationally so I have to persevere with them.
    I've heard some good things about sarms but I haven't really looked into them all that much.
    I just drove from the Goldie back to the mines. 13 hours. Holidays over back to reality tomorrow!
    It'll defintely give you an interesting workout, and at the very least help with form control
    Really? the guys i go with for my PH's are pretty spot on, only take about 3 weeks to get in and ive never had a seizure notice
    Yeah theres a bit of controversy about using them during PCT but ill be getting blood work done, i was having an "interesting discussion" with this one fellow on here (y'know the type; 165lb's and "lifts for his job" yet seems to have an opinion on everything), it'll be interesting to see if i do get any shutdown, and the reaction of all these so-called SARM's experts if i dont get any shutdown :P
    woah thats a bit of a trip man! lucky you didnt fall asleep at the wheel! Yeah sucks going back to the grind, hows the new job search going? going to go for OH&S?

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by SkubaSteve89

It'll defintely give you an interesting workout, and at the very least help with form control
    Really? the guys i go with for my PH's are pretty spot on, only take about 3 weeks to get in and ive never had a seizure notice
    Yeah theres a bit of controversy about using them during PCT but ill be getting blood work done, i was having an "interesting discussion" with this one fellow on here (y'know the type; 165lb's and "lifts for his job" yet seems to have an opinion on everything), it'll be interesting to see if i do get any shutdown, and the reaction of all these so-called SARM's experts if i dont get any shutdown :P
    woah thats a bit of a trip man! lucky you didnt fall asleep at the wheel! Yeah sucks going back to the grind, hows the new job search going? going to go for OH&S?
    I'm due for a changeup soon so I might throw it in! Oh don't get me wrong they always get here buy it's always an issue during the payment. My bank won't let them take funds out etc then it's about a 4 email process to get them to overide it. It's ordinary to say the least.
    Haha I know the type well. I've had a few "interesting discussions" with the like a fair bit on here!
    I'm used to doing stupid long trips. I work 13hr days / night shifts so a long drive like that just feels like a shift at work lol.
    I think I am going to go OH&S. There's a course in a few weeks which im thinking about enrolling in it.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.

I AM BACKKKK!!!! YEAHHHH!!

"If u don't have something, and want it to be yours... ask for it, if u don't get it... demand for it... if u still don't get it... work for it... Still don't get it?? then U have the right to TAKE IT!!!"
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by zubda345
    I AM BACKKKK!!!! YEAHHHH!!
    Where did you go bro??
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000

Where did you go bro??
    I was at a job fair. Went to get me some money... Used internet rarely there.

"If u don't have something, and want it to be yours... ask for it, if u don't get it... demand for it... if u still don't get it... work for it... Still don't get it?? then U have the right to TAKE IT!!!"
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

I was at a job fair. Went to get me some money... Used internet rarely there.
    Good to have you back anyways bro. Your just in time for my next log which starts on Monday!
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.

Good to have you back anyways bro. Your just in time for my next log which starts on Monday!
    You send me the link when u start that log...

8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

You send me the link when u start that log...
    Yeah bro I'll link it in here
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.

hellz yeah Monday Monster-Physique Madness featuring Luke VS Steve: The Shreddening!
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SkubaSteve89
    hellz yeah Monday Monster-Physique Madness featuring Luke VS Steve: The Shreddening!
    Good ****e!!
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

My new thread is up guys. It's in cycle info called the shreddening. I can't post a link as I'm on my phone.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.

My new thread is up guys. It's in cycle info called the shreddening. I can't post a link as I'm on my phone.
    Im In with you brother! just got my before photos done, they'll take a few days to do, but ill upload some from my phone and post up my measurements tonight. ITS ON!
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.

Try to post up a link bro.. on the app open ur threat, the options then select open browser. then copy the link then paste it in the reply here...

14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by zubda345 View Post
    Try to post up a link bro.. on the app open ur threat, the options then select open browser. then copy the link then paste it in the reply here...
    The Shreddening! Luke vs Steve!
    there ya go bro
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.

Ill check it out tomorrow

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Sustanon 250 and anadrol and tren e.
    By Testmonster in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-24-2011, 12:08 AM
  2. Help with winter cycle test/tren/Anadrol
    By xFRACTION in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 08-30-2010, 08:17 PM
  3. winter bulk help
    By Swoldierboy in forum Bulking