Sustanon 300 and anadrol winter bulk!

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I'm in my last week of pct and the last few weeks have gone smoothly. Life's been ridiculously crazy but I've been in the gym almost every day.

I haven't lost any strength if anything I've made some nice progress. I set a PR today of 125kg for four on bench and if o hadn't done squats and deads prior I probably could have done a bit more. I squatted heavy for te first time today I didn't push it very hard but I was seeing how my knee was going. I did about ten sets lol working my way up to 130kg and I could have gone more easily.

I'm feeling pretty recovered right now and as of Wednesday I'll be dropping everything bar the torem which I'll use until the bottle is finished. Weights sitting at 195 and hasn't changed for almost two weeks.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
2nd to last day of pct today. My nutrition has suffered the last two days as I've been on the road traveling for a wedding / holiday. Went down this morning to a nice new gym and it was fantastic! I'm going to suffer going back to my ****ty gym in a couple weeks! I haven't weighed myself since Monday but was holding steady at 88kg (194). Going to maintain for a few weeks while I'm away them my cut will start. Probably have another weeks worth of torem so I'll run that just so i can throw away the bottle...

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2nd to last day of pct today. My nutrition has suffered the last two days as I've been on the road traveling for a wedding / holiday. Went down this morning to a nice new gym and it was fantastic! I'm going to suffer going back to my ****ty gym in a couple weeks! I haven't weighed myself since Monday but was holding steady at 88kg (194). Going to maintain for a few weeks while I'm away them my cut will start. Probably have another weeks worth of torem so I'll run that just so i can throw away the bottle...
Yeah nutrition is hard on the road bro

SkubaSteve89

SkubaSteve89

Awards
sweet man looks like everything's coming to a close for this cycle and BAM! cuttin tiiiiiiime!

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
sweet man looks like everything's coming to a close for this cycle and BAM! cuttin tiiiiiiime!
Yeah bro it's all done and dusted now. Couple weeks of maintenance then were on for the shreddening!! How's your shoulder holding up bro?

SkubaSteve89

SkubaSteve89

Awards
Yeah bro it's all done and dusted now. Couple weeks of maintenance then were on for the shreddening!! How's your shoulder holding up bro?
sweet! i might be a few weeks late coming in but ill try my best at giving you a run for your money! ive got full movement back so i can start training now, but i may need surgery on my calves due to lateral compartment syndrome, ill find out what the deal is next week.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
sweet! i might be a few weeks late coming in but ill try my best at giving you a run for your money! ive got full movement back so i can start training now, but i may need surgery on my calves due to lateral compartment syndrome, ill find out what the deal is next week.
Your not having the best of luck are you bro! That's sweet that you can train now man it's about time! So if it is lateral compartment syndrome are they going to surgically decompress the compartment to release the pressure? Have you tried anti inflammatories etc hope it doesn't put you out for too long!

SkubaSteve89

SkubaSteve89

Awards
Your not having the best of luck are you bro! That's sweet that you can train now man it's about time! So if it is lateral compartment syndrome are they going to surgically decompress the compartment to release the pressure? Have you tried anti inflammatories etc hope it doesn't put you out for too long!
hahahah no i wouldnt say that! yeah man i can do any exercise now as well even train shoulders, though id have go lighter than usual with any involvement of my rotator cuff since thats atrophied considerably and at most risk of injury. yeah im seeing the doc this week hopefully to get the test done to see how bad it is, though considering ive had since puberty and its been getting worse (i can even walk 2km at a steady pace without feeling some serious corking going on) im thinking im going to get atleast part of the fascia cut. deep tissue massages seem to really help despite putting me through agony, though its only a temporary thing, ive been told that i can bounce back within 4 weeks if i have to get cut open, so im not too worried, im just psyched for our little cutting comp! fair warning though bro i may or may not have already organised professional before and after's (though no photoshop) :p

Tobinfrost

Awards
less pinning

Hey bud looks like you have a good lay out... but you are going to be doing a lot of poking it seems like. The thing I always worry about is getting an infection or injecting incorrectly so just as a thought maybe you should consolidate some of the shots to two days a week rather than four. Load up rather than split the sust shots. Good luck and looking forward to hearing the results..Frost

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Hey bud looks like you have a good lay out... but you are going to be doing a lot of poking it seems like. The thing I always worry about is getting an infection or injecting incorrectly so just as a thought maybe you should consolidate some of the shots to two days a week rather than four. Load up rather than split the sust shots. Good luck and looking forward to hearing the results..Frost
Hey man! If I'd only pinned twice a week then it would be even harder to maintain stable blood levels due to the prop ester in sust. Prop has a very short ester and has to be pinned ed or eod to maintain blood levels. I've just finished pct man and I put on and kept around 15lb with around 4-5lb of fat so around 10lb muscle gain. In heinsight with sust being very ester heavy I probably should have run more mg per week.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
hahahah no i wouldnt say that! yeah man i can do any exercise now as well even train shoulders, though id have go lighter than usual with any involvement of my rotator cuff since thats atrophied considerably and at most risk of injury. yeah im seeing the doc this week hopefully to get the test done to see how bad it is, though considering ive had since puberty and its been getting worse (i can even walk 2km at a steady pace without feeling some serious corking going on) im thinking im going to get atleast part of the fascia cut. deep tissue massages seem to really help despite putting me through agony, though its only a temporary thing, ive been told that i can bounce back within 4 weeks if i have to get cut open, so im not too worried, im just psyched for our little cutting comp! fair warning though bro i may or may not have already organised professional before and after's (though no photoshop) :p
Oh that's sweet that you can work your shoulders without discomfort! Just work your rotator cuffs three times per week. Internal and external rotations 3 sets of 15 of a very light weight. You could probably do them every day to strengthen your tendons. Also try supplementing vitamin c as this can promote collagen synthesis.
That sucks man about your calves! Must be focking frustrating bro! Hope you get it sorted soon!
I think I'm going to have to bulk for a couple weeks once I get back from my holiday. A week of sh1t nutrition and having a few beers etc and my strength has dropped a bit. Need to get it back lol.
Haha best not be any photoshopping going on! Lol! I'm getting really keen to start the cut tho. I'm thinking I might add in some epi as well for the last 6 weeks! Fock it why not lol!

SkubaSteve89

SkubaSteve89

Awards
Oh that's sweet that you can work your shoulders without discomfort! Just work your rotator cuffs three times per week. Internal and external rotations 3 sets of 15 of a very light weight. You could probably do them every day to strengthen your tendons. Also try supplementing vitamin c as this can promote collagen synthesis.
That sucks man about your calves! Must be focking frustrating bro! Hope you get it sorted soon!
I think I'm going to have to bulk for a couple weeks once I get back from my holiday. A week of sh1t nutrition and having a few beers etc and my strength has dropped a bit. Need to get it back lol.
Haha best not be any photoshopping going on! Lol! I'm getting really keen to start the cut tho. I'm thinking I might add in some epi as well for the last 6 weeks! Fock it why not lol!
Yeah man thank god, haha yeah im doing that every day its just so damn boring, and frustrating too! imagine watching some of those bodybuilding motivation videos on youtube, seeing guys like ronnie coleman deadlifting 800lbs and then all you can do is those cruddy little exercises haha. Vitamin C eh? ill have to look into that for sure, i need all the help i can get! Thanks man, i hope its nothing too serious, but id rather get it all out of the way first before i start down the road and something pops up. Yeah no worries man, just email me when youre ready for the cut! maaan EPI is the SHIOT! well, actually its not a miracle pill (depsite being 600 times more anabolic than standard steroids! - saw this advertised on a PH forum, lost my shet), BUT it will be fantastic for holding onto your gains while cutting, i think an Epi + Albuterol combo is a great cutting cycle, and if we both do it it will really make the competition more.....uh competitve :p

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Yeah man thank god, haha yeah im doing that every day its just so damn boring, and frustrating too! imagine watching some of those bodybuilding motivation videos on youtube, seeing guys like ronnie coleman deadlifting 800lbs and then all you can do is those cruddy little exercises haha. Vitamin C eh? ill have to look into that for sure, i need all the help i can get! Thanks man, i hope its nothing too serious, but id rather get it all out of the way first before i start down the road and something pops up. Yeah no worries man, just email me when youre ready for the cut! maaan EPI is the SHIOT! well, actually its not a miracle pill (depsite being 600 times more anabolic than standard steroids! - saw this advertised on a PH forum, lost my shet), BUT it will be fantastic for holding onto your gains while cutting, i think an Epi + Albuterol combo is a great cutting cycle, and if we both do it it will really make the competition more.....uh competitve :p
Haha yeah man I feel ya but when it comes to lifting you have to leave your ego at the door an do what you have to... ( I still struggle with this lol ). Why didn't you get your calves done while you were out for your shoulder?
I'm moving house when I get back from my holiday so I'll probably bulk until I move in because it's easier nutrition wise then ill be all ready. I'll even have a beach to run on half the time which will be a nice change lol.
The more I read up on epi the more I want to try it! Sounds pretty focking good. I think the epi/albuterol combo will be a sweet stack! Can't wait to start. I want the sick veins up my forearm that everyone seems to get on epi!

SkubaSteve89

SkubaSteve89

Awards
Haha yeah man I feel ya but when it comes to lifting you have to leave your ego at the door an do what you have to... ( I still struggle with this lol ). Why didn't you get your calves done while you were out for your shoulder?
I'm moving house when I get back from my holiday so I'll probably bulk until I move in because it's easier nutrition wise then ill be all ready. I'll even have a beach to run on half the time which will be a nice change lol.
The more I read up on epi the more I want to try it! Sounds pretty focking good. I think the epi/albuterol combo will be a sweet stack! Can't wait to start. I want the sick veins up my forearm that everyone seems to get on epi!
Yeah, its like when i did the 60 second TuT (time under tension) training, just going light but slow to get that burn :p Well, ive had this problem for years now but it only really started to get unavoidable the last few months, my docs away till the 15th of october so i figured since i can still jog and sprint for for a bit i might as well do my cut first and then in my maintenance phase ill get it looked at. Yeah thats fair enough man, ill be booking my photos next week and the week after ill be starting my cut, would you be ready to do our comp by then? Yeah im doing epi first to get my strength back, then albuterol to finialise the cut and get rid of any remaining body fat. Yeah the veins and strength gains is pretty amazing on it dude, i reckon we'll both be moving some serious weight by the end! it IS pretty hard on your joints though so be careful with your knee!

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Yeah, its like when i did the 60 second TuT (time under tension) training, just going light but slow to get that burn :p Well, ive had this problem for years now but it only really started to get unavoidable the last few months, my docs away till the 15th of october so i figured since i can still jog and sprint for for a bit i might as well do my cut first and then in my maintenance phase ill get it looked at. Yeah thats fair enough man, ill be booking my photos next week and the week after ill be starting my cut, would you be ready to do our comp by then? Yeah im doing epi first to get my strength back, then albuterol to finialise the cut and get rid of any remaining body fat. Yeah the veins and strength gains is pretty amazing on it dude, i reckon we'll both be moving some serious weight by the end! it IS pretty hard on your joints though so be careful with your knee!
I haven't tried that TuT training yet but I've heard it's painful lol.
Oh yeah thats fair enough. I'm sure you'll find a way to work around it.
I should be good to go whenever you are man. I'm back from my holiday so my DEcomp will stop as of today lol and I should start moving forward again. Just flick me a message and I'll make up a thread.
I'm going to do the opposite to you as my epi supplier is being difficult lol. Should hopefully get it underway tomorrow. I'll start with a month of albuterol solo then add in epi to finish for the last 4 - 6 weeks. I think I might add in some glucosamine tabs daily starting over the next few days and make them a staple supplement in my arsenal! Good for the joints!

SkubaSteve89

SkubaSteve89

Awards
I haven't tried that TuT training yet but I've heard it's painful lol.
Oh yeah thats fair enough. I'm sure you'll find a way to work around it.
I should be good to go whenever you are man. I'm back from my holiday so my DEcomp will stop as of today lol and I should start moving forward again. Just flick me a message and I'll make up a thread.
I'm going to do the opposite to you as my epi supplier is being difficult lol. Should hopefully get it underway tomorrow. I'll start with a month of albuterol solo then add in epi to finish for the last 4 - 6 weeks. I think I might add in some glucosamine tabs daily starting over the next few days and make them a staple supplement in my arsenal! Good for the joints!
Yeah man its brutal but it definitely gets the pump going!
haha yeah i always do :p
Nice man! well ill try and get my photos done asap then we'll do this thaaang!
ah yeah no worries i already got 2 bottles left voer form a while ago, should be an interesting comparison! ill be chucking in some osta-rx and andarine (inb4 flame war for using SARMS) as well, should be juuicey :D
Yeha man get some glucosamine and cissus, epis pretty bad on the knees and elbows!
what are you doing up this late anyways man?

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Yeah man its brutal but it definitely gets the pump going!
haha yeah i always do :p
Nice man! well ill try and get my photos done asap then we'll do this thaaang!
ah yeah no worries i already got 2 bottles left voer form a while ago, should be an interesting comparison! ill be chucking in some osta-rx and andarine (inb4 flame war for using SARMS) as well, should be juuicey :D
Yeha man get some glucosamine and cissus, epis pretty bad on the knees and elbows!
what are you doing up this late anyways man?
I might have to give it a crack for a bit of a change up.
Yeah I always have problems with these guys but I don't know anyone else that ships internationally so I have to persevere with them.
I've heard some good things about sarms but I haven't really looked into them all that much.
I just drove from the Goldie back to the mines. 13 hours. Holidays over back to reality tomorrow!

SkubaSteve89

SkubaSteve89

Awards
I might have to give it a crack for a bit of a change up.
Yeah I always have problems with these guys but I don't know anyone else that ships internationally so I have to persevere with them.
I've heard some good things about sarms but I haven't really looked into them all that much.
I just drove from the Goldie back to the mines. 13 hours. Holidays over back to reality tomorrow!
It'll defintely give you an interesting workout, and at the very least help with form control
Really? the guys i go with for my PH's are pretty spot on, only take about 3 weeks to get in and ive never had a seizure notice
Yeah theres a bit of controversy about using them during PCT but ill be getting blood work done, i was having an "interesting discussion" with this one fellow on here (y'know the type; 165lb's and "lifts for his job" yet seems to have an opinion on everything), it'll be interesting to see if i do get any shutdown, and the reaction of all these so-called SARM's experts if i dont get any shutdown :p
woah thats a bit of a trip man! lucky you didnt fall asleep at the wheel! Yeah sucks going back to the grind, hows the new job search going? going to go for OH&S?

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
It'll defintely give you an interesting workout, and at the very least help with form control
Really? the guys i go with for my PH's are pretty spot on, only take about 3 weeks to get in and ive never had a seizure notice
Yeah theres a bit of controversy about using them during PCT but ill be getting blood work done, i was having an "interesting discussion" with this one fellow on here (y'know the type; 165lb's and "lifts for his job" yet seems to have an opinion on everything), it'll be interesting to see if i do get any shutdown, and the reaction of all these so-called SARM's experts if i dont get any shutdown :p
woah thats a bit of a trip man! lucky you didnt fall asleep at the wheel! Yeah sucks going back to the grind, hows the new job search going? going to go for OH&S?
I'm due for a changeup soon so I might throw it in! Oh don't get me wrong they always get here buy it's always an issue during the payment. My bank won't let them take funds out etc then it's about a 4 email process to get them to overide it. It's ordinary to say the least.
Haha I know the type well. I've had a few "interesting discussions" with the like a fair bit on here!
I'm used to doing stupid long trips. I work 13hr days / night shifts so a long drive like that just feels like a shift at work lol.
I think I am going to go OH&S. There's a course in a few weeks which im thinking about enrolling in it.

zubda345

zubda345

Awards
  • Established
I AM BACKKKK!!!! YEAHHHH!!

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I was at a job fair. Went to get me some money... Used internet rarely there.
Good to have you back anyways bro. Your just in time for my next log which starts on Monday!

SkubaSteve89

SkubaSteve89

Awards
hellz yeah Monday Monster-Physique Madness featuring Luke VS Steve: The Shreddening!

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
My new thread is up guys. It's in cycle info called the shreddening. I can't post a link as I'm on my phone.

SkubaSteve89

SkubaSteve89

Awards
My new thread is up guys. It's in cycle info called the shreddening. I can't post a link as I'm on my phone.
Im In with you brother! just got my before photos done, they'll take a few days to do, but ill upload some from my phone and post up my measurements tonight. ITS ON!

zubda345

zubda345

Awards
  • Established
Try to post up a link bro.. on the app open ur threat, the options then select open browser. then copy the link then paste it in the reply here...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Alchemist11 Cycle Logs 235
Cycle Logs 5
Anabolics 0
Mark1988 Cycle Logs 0
RenoRokstar Anabolics 34