1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by zubda345

WHy do both, Single arm rows and barbell rows?

they might be ****ty! U are improved!!

Posing is damn HARD!
    I did both single arm and bent over rows because I didn't want to put too much pressure on my knee. The incline benches and seated row were also bring used.

Thanks man! Kind of a bit disappointed with the results overall because I was a bit injury prone during this cycle but all i all i learnt a lot about myself and how my body reacts to certain things. My back width is up over 2 inches tho and so are my shoulders so that's a plus

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.88%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Looking good bro you are about the same weight as me...what's your height? Awesome cals man you must really be packing on the muscle
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.09%

got your starting pics and your recent ones open to compare, hmmm slight increase in acne, nothing majour, maybe 1-2kg's of BF since i can see more of your abs in the before pic, but you did just eat before taking pics so you might just be looking full, BIG increase in your chest, and back is looking more full, shoulders filled out a bit more as well, cant see your legs in the before pic but im assuming theyve grown a bit since legs will always get bigger pretty quickly on a bulk, overall considering your crappy quality gear, and your living + work situation youve done pretty well! Its hard to be too amazed at a bulk transformation unless you were anorexic and suddenly discovered food and acquired a myostatin deficiency, 12 or so weeks on a cut with albuterol and you should be looking ripped as hell! i definitely got my work cut out for me :P just make sure you practice your back & front double bicep, side chest & tricep, and most muscular poses for our comp! none of this phaggy one arm up ab flex mirror shot crap, get your tan on, get your missus to spray your body down in cooking oil get the lights camera action going (nohomo) posing trunks optional
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.65%

Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    I did both single arm and bent over rows because I didn't want to put too much pressure on my knee. The incline benches and seated row were also bring used.

Thanks man! Kind of a bit disappointed with the results overall because I was a bit injury prone during this cycle but all i all i learnt a lot about myself and how my body reacts to certain things. My back width is up over 2 inches tho and so are my shoulders so that's a plus
    That's really really good man! just keep the good work up! u've improved ALOT!

"If u don't have something, and want it to be yours... ask for it, if u don't get it... demand for it... if u still don't get it... work for it... Still don't get it?? then U have the right to TAKE IT!!!"
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.2%

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    Looking good bro you are about the same weight as me...what's your height? Awesome cals man you must really be packing on the muscle
    Thanks bro. I'm 5' 10 1/2" about an inch and a half taller than you. Your way more cut than me tho. I'm unfortunately an ectomorph by nature so I can eat and eat and then eat some more and it's difficult to put on any type of weight.
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.2%

Quote Originally Posted by SkubaSteve89
    got your starting pics and your recent ones open to compare, hmmm slight increase in acne, nothing majour, maybe 1-2kg's of BF since i can see more of your abs in the before pic, but you did just eat before taking pics so you might just be looking full, BIG increase in your chest, and back is looking more full, shoulders filled out a bit more as well, cant see your legs in the before pic but im assuming theyve grown a bit since legs will always get bigger pretty quickly on a bulk, overall considering your crappy quality gear, and your living + work situation youve done pretty well! Its hard to be too amazed at a bulk transformation unless you were anorexic and suddenly discovered food and acquired a myostatin deficiency, 12 or so weeks on a cut with albuterol and you should be looking ripped as hell! i definitely got my work cut out for me :P just make sure you practice your back & front double bicep, side chest & tricep, and most muscular poses for our comp! none of this phaggy one arm up ab flex mirror shot crap, get your tan on, get your missus to spray your body down in cooking oil get the lights camera action going (nohomo) posing trunks optional
    It's quite surprising the acme thing as a month ago it covered my back and shoulders. I have put on some BF but not a great deal. I went back an hour after posting those pics up and my abs were showing through again similar to my starting pics so it must've been the spag Bol lol.
    My chest back and shoulders are the standouts of the cycle for sure! Legs have gone up 3/4 of an inch but I attribute the lack of gains there to my injuries on cycle. Between the facet joint and the knee I probably missed 1/3-1/2 of my cycle of going heavy on legs.
    Being underdosed as it was and knowing Sus has a lot of ester weight I should have been running a bit more but you live and learn and I've learnt alot on this cycle.
    Yeah bro I can't wait till our little comp. Time to see what the last few years of hard work has done for me! I have my three bottles of albuterol waiting for me...
    Haha I think I might leave the oil and posing trunks out of our little comp this time around! Man no sh1t that posing business is tough! I'm going to need some practice because if you do it right it makes you look way bigger !
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.2%

Quote Originally Posted by zubda345

That's really really good man! just keep the good work up! u've improved ALOT!
    Thanks bro!
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.2%

Final review

Anadrol:

Abombs are the sh1t. No two ways about it. Strength shot up almost daily. For example I was struggling to get up 80s on flat DB press for 6 before and after a week I was pushing out 12 on 90s. I found I had to dose it at the right time around my workouts or I'd feel terrible. Once I found my sweet spot for timing and dosing it was all too easy from there on out. Will definitely be part of my next cycle. Rated. 8/10

Sustanon 300:

Well sustanon wasn't my first choice. But due to supply issues ( living out in the bush for work ) I had to settle on Sus. I honestly believe that my gear was underdosed and once I started researching the lab after commencing it's a common rumour that it is. I dont recommend sustanon. The "on" feeling was come and go, somedays I felt like god himself in the gym and the next it was a struggle to get motivation ( I don't struggle with motivation... Ever ). If I had to run Sus again I would run .7-.8 of a ml eod, i felt .5ml was not enough. All in all though it did yield some decent results, a lot more than naturally possible and I do think that due to the gradual increase they should be a lot easier to keep post cycle. I also dont recommend a first cycle running a compound that requires injecting eod. Felt like a focking pin cushion. Rated 5/10
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.2%

Revised PCT plan.

Liquid Torem 90/60/60/30
    Liquid aromasin 12.5 ED weeks 1-4
    Erase pro 1/1/1/1
    Cortifit 4pills am 4 pills pm ED weeks 1-4
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.09%

It's quite surprising the acme thing as a month ago it covered my back and shoulders. I have put on some BF but not a great deal. I went back an hour after posting those pics up and my abs were showing through again similar to my starting pics so it must've been the spag Bol lol.
    My chest back and shoulders are the standouts of the cycle for sure! Legs have gone up 3/4 of an inch but I attribute the lack of gains there to my injuries on cycle. Between the facet joint and the knee I probably missed 1/3-1/2 of my cycle of going heavy on legs.
    Being underdosed as it was and knowing Sus has a lot of ester weight I should have been running a bit more but you live and learn and I've learnt alot on this cycle.
    Yeah bro I can't wait till our little comp. Time to see what the last few years of hard work has done for me! I have my three bottles of albuterol waiting for me...
    Haha I think I might leave the oil and posing trunks out of our little comp this time around! Man no sh1t that posing business is tough! I'm going to need some practice because if you do it right it makes you look way bigger !
    i guess the a-bombs really did a number on your skin, thats something to remember if i go and use it instead of dbol for my kick start for my second & third cycle. yeah eating complex carbs will do that to your midsection man!

yeah i think the most noticable is your chest dude, something ive always wanted to develop, my shoulders just seem to dwarf my chest which sucks, i wanna have that arnold body haha!

I reckon next bulk cycle providing you dont injure yourself again your legs will blow up majourly! haha aah well atleast now youve got the right idea about what to take and what labs to check out

aaah this will be interesting, i can see the headlines now 'Luke VS Steve! The Shreddening Part I' haha sounds like some 80's steven seagal B grade action film! those albuterol bottles will go by so quickly, how long will you be slurping down those pink strawberry bad boys for?

hahaha suit yourself, i wont be in a man-kini but ill be doing everything else, i might even get serious and do the last 1-2 weeks of just fish n green veggies! yeah dude posing is pretty hard, always try and subtract and flex your abs and tense EVERYTHING! And if youre gonna have anything within 2 hours of taking the pics try and make it just simple sugars since thats been shown to make your veins stick out more.

ah cant believe its over now ah well atleast we get to see how torem goes for ur pct
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.2%

i guess the a-bombs really did a number on your skin, thats something to remember if i go and use it instead of dbol for my kick start for my second & third cycle. yeah eating complex carbs will do that to your midsection man!

yeah i think the most noticable is your chest dude, something ive always wanted to develop, my shoulders just seem to dwarf my chest which sucks, i wanna have that arnold body haha!

I reckon next bulk cycle providing you dont injure yourself again your legs will blow up majourly! haha aah well atleast now youve got the right idea about what to take and what labs to check out

aaah this will be interesting, i can see the headlines now 'Luke VS Steve! The Shreddening Part I' haha sounds like some 80's steven seagal B grade action film! those albuterol bottles will go by so quickly, how long will you be slurping down those pink strawberry bad boys for?

hahaha suit yourself, i wont be in a man-kini but ill be doing everything else, i might even get serious and do the last 1-2 weeks of just fish n green veggies! yeah dude posing is pretty hard, always try and subtract and flex your abs and tense EVERYTHING! And if youre gonna have anything within 2 hours of taking the pics try and make it just simple sugars since thats been shown to make your veins stick out more.

ah cant believe its over now ah well atleast we get to see how torem goes for ur pct
    Yeah man something definitely did. It was quite bad for quite awhile! I'll put up with it again tho lol.
    My chest has definitely made some major improvements but my back has had the most strength improvements. I was doing BW chins for 8 prior to starting but bow I can do BW + 45 for 8.
    Haha yeah I'll try not to injure myself next time... It was pretty sh1t. My legs don't really have a problem growing tho like my arms. My arms have always been a lagging point. Arms and calves.
    Haha the difference between us ad a b grade Segal flick is out contest will actually be interesting lol. I've actually got four bottles so I've got enough to last me 80 days if I need it lol. By my calculations I need to lose 20lb ( 9kg ) of bf so I should be around my goal at around 8-10 weeks.
    I'll keep that In mind bro I've never really tried posing before so every little tip helps. I'll probably put a bit more effort in with my finish photos of the shred. Won't be down to posing trunks tho as it would take me a week of shaving to get all the hair off me lol.
    Looking forward to the torem actually, if it works half as well as I've heard I'll be happy! I'm hoping since I didnt really blow up on this cycle and the gains came quite slowly they should be easier to keep! Time will tell tho.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.09%

Yeah man something definitely did. It was quite bad for quite awhile! I'll put up with it again tho lol.
    My chest has definitely made some major improvements but my back has had the most strength improvements. I was doing BW chins for 8 prior to starting but bow I can do BW + 45 for 8.
    Haha yeah I'll try not to injure myself next time... It was pretty sh1t. My legs don't really have a problem growing tho like my arms. My arms have always been a lagging point. Arms and calves.
    Haha the difference between us ad a b grade Segal flick is out contest will actually be interesting lol. I've actually got four bottles so I've got enough to last me 80 days if I need it lol. By my calculations I need to lose 20lb ( 9kg ) of bf so I should be around my goal at around 8-10 weeks.
    I'll keep that In mind bro I've never really tried posing before so every little tip helps. I'll probably put a bit more effort in with my finish photos of the shred. Won't be down to posing trunks tho as it would take me a week of shaving to get all the hair off me lol.
    Looking forward to the torem actually, if it works half as well as I've heard I'll be happy! I'm hoping since I didnt really blow up on this cycle and the gains came quite slowly they should be easier to keep! Time will tell tho.
    Yeah acne is temporary and easily reversible, the only cosmetic side-effect im worried about is hair loss, ive got a big fking forehead, jeff winger style, and Nigel Thornberry nose so being bald would look **** on me hahaha!

Yeah your chest was the most noticeable but as always its the back and legs that really shoot up in strength gains, maaan id kill just to be able to do 5 normal chins right about now, ive always sucked at doing chins thanks to skinny long-ass michael phelps arms and a big lower body, in high school i got called the pyramid since i could leg press 250kg but struggled to curl 20kg with BOTH hands haha!

I think with your next cycle you should see the numbers on your leg workouts shoot through the roof! Everyone's got their weak points, mine's my chest and arms, but my shoulders, legs, particularly quads and glutes seem to love growing, but if you focus more on bringing up your lagging body-parts rather than emphasising your strong ones to compensate, you'll have that complete package in no time!

woah 8 weeks huh? im pretty sure you'll get rid of the 9kg in 3 weeks if your diet is really high in protein and low in carbs, my brother lost 15kg in 4 weeks doing 24mg ED and his diet was IF with 1g protein per lb of bodyweight and a calorie deficit's worth in carbs, his strength went up as well, albuterol is so freaking amazing man you'll love it.

Posing is all about using your skeleton to maximise your muscles and minimise your waist to get that 'larger than you really are' look; if you watch a few Olympia's youll see what i mean; noone rounds their shoulders, everyones sucking air into their chests making them seem really full etc. Lighting also plays a huge part as well man, id recommend doing the shots at your gym's bathroom mirror, they always make you look more ripped and it does help that youve just finished a workout so your muscles will be full of blood

Torem should be a blast man ive got some on standby for my cutting cycle, are you going to post your pct here or in another thread?
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.65%

Yeah acne is temporary and easily reversible, the only cosmetic side-effect im worried about is hair loss, ive got a big fking forehead, jeff winger style, and Nigel Thornberry nose so being bald would look **** on me hahaha!

Yeah your chest was the most noticeable but as always its the back and legs that really shoot up in strength gains, maaan id kill just to be able to do 5 normal chins right about now, ive always sucked at doing chins thanks to skinny long-ass michael phelps arms and a big lower body, in high school i got called the pyramid since i could leg press 250kg but struggled to curl 20kg with BOTH hands haha!

I think with your next cycle you should see the numbers on your leg workouts shoot through the roof! Everyone's got their weak points, mine's my chest and arms, but my shoulders, legs, particularly quads and glutes seem to love growing, but if you focus more on bringing up your lagging body-parts rather than emphasising your strong ones to compensate, you'll have that complete package in no time!

woah 8 weeks huh? im pretty sure you'll get rid of the 9kg in 3 weeks if your diet is really high in protein and low in carbs, my brother lost 15kg in 4 weeks doing 24mg ED and his diet was IF with 1g protein per lb of bodyweight and a calorie deficit's worth in carbs, his strength went up as well, albuterol is so freaking amazing man you'll love it.

Posing is all about using your skeleton to maximise your muscles and minimise your waist to get that 'larger than you really are' look; if you watch a few Olympia's youll see what i mean; noone rounds their shoulders, everyones sucking air into their chests making them seem really full etc. Lighting also plays a huge part as well man, id recommend doing the shots at your gym's bathroom mirror, they always make you look more ripped and it does help that youve just finished a workout so your muscles will be full of blood

Torem should be a blast man ive got some on standby for my cutting cycle, are you going to post your pct here or in another thread?
    Damn brother u have my story!!

U used to strugle with chins too. About 2 years ago in 2010 i couldnt get even one chinup. Now i can do a set of 10.

And yeah i can legpress 250kgs or so and have to struggle with 20kg of barbell curls!!

"If u don't have something, and want it to be yours... ask for it, if u don't get it... demand for it... if u still don't get it... work for it... Still don't get it?? then U have the right to TAKE IT!!!"
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.2%

Haha that's funny bro. Unfortunately for me tho I started losing my hair at the age of 18 so I'm going to end up bald eventually. Thanks dad lol

I've never had a problem doing chins but I've had similar problems my whole life. My body was made for distance running not lifting

Next cycle I'm going to have to incorporate single leg movements due to this injury with me knee. My body has broken down a lot of my quad muscle around my knee an there's a big hollow between my knee and my quad. So instead of getting mass on them i will be focussing on the muscle imbalances. Which sucks but I will be focussing on bringing up my lagging bodyparts. Overall I'm happy with the strength of my chest, back shoulders and quads just not with the size. I'm sure tren will sort me out whatever I decide to do lol.

I'm hoping the albuterol strips me down. I think I'll be aiming for a kg per week. Slow progress is what will maintain the most LBM. I'll be very happy with a kg per week. What's your plan of attack for our comp? Carb cycling? Keto? Leangains??

Haha my gym is so sh1t the locker room doesn't have lights in it. But what I did do is buy a band so that whenever I take photos I just do a quick band workout and that gives me a mega pump. I'm thinking the lights in my bathroom are pretty decent for pics but I just haven't managed to use it to my advantage.

I'm in the middle of a week off at the moment. I have only worked out once since I started pct so that's why nothings been updated. It's day 6 atm and so far so good. I have dropped 2kg so far so I'm thinking I should settle around the 88kg (194lb) mark. The one workout I did yesterday was a full body split and managed to keep my weight and reps the same as they were on cycle.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.09%

Haha that's funny bro. Unfortunately for me tho I started losing my hair at the age of 18 so I'm going to end up bald eventually. Thanks dad lol

I've never had a problem doing chins but I've had similar problems my whole life. My body was made for distance running not lifting

Next cycle I'm going to have to incorporate single leg movements due to this injury with me knee. My body has broken down a lot of my quad muscle around my knee an there's a big hollow between my knee and my quad. So instead of getting mass on them i will be focussing on the muscle imbalances. Which sucks but I will be focussing on bringing up my lagging bodyparts. Overall I'm happy with the strength of my chest, back shoulders and quads just not with the size. I'm sure tren will sort me out whatever I decide to do lol.

I'm hoping the albuterol strips me down. I think I'll be aiming for a kg per week. Slow progress is what will maintain the most LBM. I'll be very happy with a kg per week. What's your plan of attack for our comp? Carb cycling? Keto? Leangains??

Haha my gym is so sh1t the locker room doesn't have lights in it. But what I did do is buy a band so that whenever I take photos I just do a quick band workout and that gives me a mega pump. I'm thinking the lights in my bathroom are pretty decent for pics but I just haven't managed to use it to my advantage.

I'm in the middle of a week off at the moment. I have only worked out once since I started pct so that's why nothings been updated. It's day 6 atm and so far so good. I have dropped 2kg so far so I'm thinking I should settle around the 88kg (194lb) mark. The one workout I did yesterday was a full body split and managed to keep my weight and reps the same as they were on cycle.
    haha yeah all the males in my dad's family get that widows peak look round 23, 24 so im over-due, if i start losing it on cycle, i might try that lazer crap during pct :P

Yeah ive always enjoyed doing distance running during high school, i find it much more easy to do 12km than pick up a heavy piece of metal, put it down, and repeat, BUT im not going to look like the rock and get that supermodel gf by just doing cardio, so i guess i gotta suffer through the initial embarrassment of being outlifted by a 12 year old for a while hahaha

that sucks about your knee man, but all you can do is adapt and overcome, im sure after a few cycles and nothing goes wrong your legs will be one of your strongest body-parts!

Yeah the albuterol will do its job perfectly for you, i was thinking of doing Keto whilst on the Epistane for the first 6 weeks, and then switching to leangains/IF with a high protein low carb modification for the last 6 whilst on albuterol, what do you think? i havent put that much research in dieting on albuterol but from what ive seen it ramps up your protein synthesis so my uneducated guess would be to include more than an average amount of protein in my diet

aah yeah i keep forgetting you have a terrible gym! no local fitness firsts or goodlife's around where you are?

nice man, its always good to take some time off, especially if youre injured and have been training pretty heavily for a while, gives your body a chance to recuperate and get ready for another thrashing!
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.2%

Sorry bout the lack of updates fellas pct hadn't been going too well. Took a week off as I think I needed one and the night before my first day back I managed to get the flu..... Still managed to get into the gym Wednesday and thursday but I struggled. Alot. Been dosing 90mg liquid torem and 12.5 liquid exemstane. Not having any problems with libido. Weight is sitting around 198 (90kg). Eating around the 2700 3000 kcals every day. Will update more when I can.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.09%

Sorry bout the lack of updates fellas pct hadn't been going too well. Took a week off as I think I needed one and the night before my first day back I managed to get the flu..... Still managed to get into the gym Wednesday and thursday but I struggled. Alot. Been dosing 90mg liquid torem and 12.5 liquid exemstane. Not having any problems with libido. Weight is sitting around 198 (90kg). Eating around the 2700 3000 kcals every day. Will update more when I can.
    thats no good man, atleast you didnt get sick whilst on cycle like so many other people do! Just make sure you keep up with your pct chems man, last thing you want is to screw with your T & E levels when this is the most important time to get everything back to normal, hope your mrs gets you lots of chicken soup, shame about your gym progress whilst sick, but it cant be helped, get well soon!
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.2%

haha yeah all the males in my dad's family get that widows peak look round 23, 24 so im over-due, if i start losing it on cycle, i might try that lazer crap during pct :P

Yeah ive always enjoyed doing distance running during high school, i find it much more easy to do 12km than pick up a heavy piece of metal, put it down, and repeat, BUT im not going to look like the rock and get that supermodel gf by just doing cardio, so i guess i gotta suffer through the initial embarrassment of being outlifted by a 12 year old for a while hahaha

that sucks about your knee man, but all you can do is adapt and overcome, im sure after a few cycles and nothing goes wrong your legs will be one of your strongest body-parts!

Yeah the albuterol will do its job perfectly for you, i was thinking of doing Keto whilst on the Epistane for the first 6 weeks, and then switching to leangains/IF with a high protein low carb modification for the last 6 whilst on albuterol, what do you think? i havent put that much research in dieting on albuterol but from what ive seen it ramps up your protein synthesis so my uneducated guess would be to include more than an average amount of protein in my diet

aah yeah i keep forgetting you have a terrible gym! no local fitness firsts or goodlife's around where you are?

nice man, its always good to take some time off, especially if youre injured and have been training pretty heavily for a while, gives your body a chance to recuperate and get ready for another thrashing!
    Yeah man that laser stuff works wonders apparently if you go to the right place.

Haha yeah but a 12 year old girl doesn't have muscle memory so I'm sure she won't outlift you for long :P

My legs will sort themselves out I'm sure but it might take awhile there's a pretty big difference at the moment.

If I was you bro I'd just stick with the one diet. Only switch it up if you plateau. I'll be doing more research about it for sure as actually haven't looked at it much so I'm not sure how I'll structure my diet yet.

Haha theres only the one gym in the whole town. It sucks man. No variety at all and 30 year old gym equipment. I move into Mackay soon half the time so that will be good there's a few snap fitnesses in there!

Today's the first day I've actually been feeling fairly ok but I was playing with my dog and he bowled me over and now my wrist is focking sore. Must've landed on it wrong. just my focking luck!
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.2%

thats no good man, atleast you didnt get sick whilst on cycle like so many other people do! Just make sure you keep up with your pct chems man, last thing you want is to screw with your T & E levels when this is the most important time to get everything back to normal, hope your mrs gets you lots of chicken soup, shame about your gym progress whilst sick, but it cant be helped, get well soon!
    Cheers bro but I think I would have preferred to get sick while ON lol. Low test levels and a cold suck. Still dosing my recovery chems and I've still been in the gym although strength has been down a bit due to lacking energy but my first few lifts on each muscle group has remained the same as they were on cycle so I'm sure I haven't lost much muscle. I weighed in today at 196 (89kg). I havent received any special treatment actually lol. Had to make my own chicken soup... First and last time I'll try that lol yuck.
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.2%

Today was the two week mark of my pct. Still dosing 60mg liquid torem, 12.5mg liquid aromasin, 1 erase pro and four cortifit. My nuts are really sore and tender to touch. Feels exactly what it felt like when they were shrinking so I'm going to hazard a guess and say I think the testicular atrophy is being reversed. I'm on my changeover today so I killed my back. Deadlifted 405lb (182.5kg) for two so that's a PR by a rep but I'd also done five sets prior to this three at 310 (140kg) and two at 350lb (160kg). Normally I train reverse pyramid style so I'm thinking I would have been able to smash out 6 or so if I had done this today. Will try next week. I Aldo did chins, lat pulldowns, tbar rows and bent over rows. Was focked by the time I left.
    I haven't lost much strength maybe a rep or two here and there but I'm happy thus far.
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.2%

I'm in my last week of pct and the last few weeks have gone smoothly. Life's been ridiculously crazy but I've been in the gym almost every day.

I haven't lost any strength if anything I've made some nice progress. I set a PR today of 125kg for four on bench and if o hadn't done squats and deads prior I probably could have done a bit more. I squatted heavy for te first time today I didn't push it very hard but I was seeing how my knee was going. I did about ten sets lol working my way up to 130kg and I could have gone more easily.

I'm feeling pretty recovered right now and as of Wednesday I'll be dropping everything bar the torem which I'll use until the bottle is finished. Weights sitting at 195 and hasn't changed for almost two weeks.
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.2%

2nd to last day of pct today. My nutrition has suffered the last two days as I've been on the road traveling for a wedding / holiday. Went down this morning to a nice new gym and it was fantastic! I'm going to suffer going back to my ****ty gym in a couple weeks! I haven't weighed myself since Monday but was holding steady at 88kg (194). Going to maintain for a few weeks while I'm away them my cut will start. Probably have another weeks worth of torem so I'll run that just so i can throw away the bottle...
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.88%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000
    2nd to last day of pct today. My nutrition has suffered the last two days as I've been on the road traveling for a wedding / holiday. Went down this morning to a nice new gym and it was fantastic! I'm going to suffer going back to my ****ty gym in a couple weeks! I haven't weighed myself since Monday but was holding steady at 88kg (194). Going to maintain for a few weeks while I'm away them my cut will start. Probably have another weeks worth of torem so I'll run that just so i can throw away the bottle...
    Yeah nutrition is hard on the road bro
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.2%

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

Yeah nutrition is hard on the road bro
    Yeah man but it was worth it to get out of the country town and back to the beach!
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.09%

sweet man looks like everything's coming to a close for this cycle and BAM! cuttin tiiiiiiime!
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.2%

sweet man looks like everything's coming to a close for this cycle and BAM! cuttin tiiiiiiime!
    Yeah bro it's all done and dusted now. Couple weeks of maintenance then were on for the shreddening!! How's your shoulder holding up bro?
  27. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.09%

Yeah bro it's all done and dusted now. Couple weeks of maintenance then were on for the shreddening!! How's your shoulder holding up bro?
    sweet! i might be a few weeks late coming in but ill try my best at giving you a run for your money! ive got full movement back so i can start training now, but i may need surgery on my calves due to lateral compartment syndrome, ill find out what the deal is next week.
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.2%

sweet! i might be a few weeks late coming in but ill try my best at giving you a run for your money! ive got full movement back so i can start training now, but i may need surgery on my calves due to lateral compartment syndrome, ill find out what the deal is next week.
    Your not having the best of luck are you bro! That's sweet that you can train now man it's about time! So if it is lateral compartment syndrome are they going to surgically decompress the compartment to release the pressure? Have you tried anti inflammatories etc hope it doesn't put you out for too long!
  29. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.09%

Your not having the best of luck are you bro! That's sweet that you can train now man it's about time! So if it is lateral compartment syndrome are they going to surgically decompress the compartment to release the pressure? Have you tried anti inflammatories etc hope it doesn't put you out for too long!
    hahahah no i wouldnt say that! yeah man i can do any exercise now as well even train shoulders, though id have go lighter than usual with any involvement of my rotator cuff since thats atrophied considerably and at most risk of injury. yeah im seeing the doc this week hopefully to get the test done to see how bad it is, though considering ive had since puberty and its been getting worse (i can even walk 2km at a steady pace without feeling some serious corking going on) im thinking im going to get atleast part of the fascia cut. deep tissue massages seem to really help despite putting me through agony, though its only a temporary thing, ive been told that i can bounce back within 4 weeks if i have to get cut open, so im not too worried, im just psyched for our little cutting comp! fair warning though bro i may or may not have already organised professional before and after's (though no photoshop) :P
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  135 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.17%

less pinning

Hey bud looks like you have a good lay out... but you are going to be doing a lot of poking it seems like. The thing I always worry about is getting an infection or injecting incorrectly so just as a thought maybe you should consolidate some of the shots to two days a week rather than four. Load up rather than split the sust shots. Good luck and looking forward to hearing the results..Frost
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.2%

Quote Originally Posted by Tobinfrost
    Hey bud looks like you have a good lay out... but you are going to be doing a lot of poking it seems like. The thing I always worry about is getting an infection or injecting incorrectly so just as a thought maybe you should consolidate some of the shots to two days a week rather than four. Load up rather than split the sust shots. Good luck and looking forward to hearing the results..Frost
    Hey man! If I'd only pinned twice a week then it would be even harder to maintain stable blood levels due to the prop ester in sust. Prop has a very short ester and has to be pinned ed or eod to maintain blood levels. I've just finished pct man and I put on and kept around 15lb with around 4-5lb of fat so around 10lb muscle gain. In heinsight with sust being very ester heavy I probably should have run more mg per week.
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.2%

hahahah no i wouldnt say that! yeah man i can do any exercise now as well even train shoulders, though id have go lighter than usual with any involvement of my rotator cuff since thats atrophied considerably and at most risk of injury. yeah im seeing the doc this week hopefully to get the test done to see how bad it is, though considering ive had since puberty and its been getting worse (i can even walk 2km at a steady pace without feeling some serious corking going on) im thinking im going to get atleast part of the fascia cut. deep tissue massages seem to really help despite putting me through agony, though its only a temporary thing, ive been told that i can bounce back within 4 weeks if i have to get cut open, so im not too worried, im just psyched for our little cutting comp! fair warning though bro i may or may not have already organised professional before and after's (though no photoshop) :P
    Oh that's sweet that you can work your shoulders without discomfort! Just work your rotator cuffs three times per week. Internal and external rotations 3 sets of 15 of a very light weight. You could probably do them every day to strengthen your tendons. Also try supplementing vitamin c as this can promote collagen synthesis.
    That sucks man about your calves! Must be focking frustrating bro! Hope you get it sorted soon!
    I think I'm going to have to bulk for a couple weeks once I get back from my holiday. A week of sh1t nutrition and having a few beers etc and my strength has dropped a bit. Need to get it back lol.
    Haha best not be any photoshopping going on! Lol! I'm getting really keen to start the cut tho. I'm thinking I might add in some epi as well for the last 6 weeks! Fock it why not lol!
  33. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.09%

Oh that's sweet that you can work your shoulders without discomfort! Just work your rotator cuffs three times per week. Internal and external rotations 3 sets of 15 of a very light weight. You could probably do them every day to strengthen your tendons. Also try supplementing vitamin c as this can promote collagen synthesis.
    That sucks man about your calves! Must be focking frustrating bro! Hope you get it sorted soon!
    I think I'm going to have to bulk for a couple weeks once I get back from my holiday. A week of sh1t nutrition and having a few beers etc and my strength has dropped a bit. Need to get it back lol.
    Haha best not be any photoshopping going on! Lol! I'm getting really keen to start the cut tho. I'm thinking I might add in some epi as well for the last 6 weeks! Fock it why not lol!
    Yeah man thank god, haha yeah im doing that every day its just so damn boring, and frustrating too! imagine watching some of those bodybuilding motivation videos on youtube, seeing guys like ronnie coleman deadlifting 800lbs and then all you can do is those cruddy little exercises haha. Vitamin C eh? ill have to look into that for sure, i need all the help i can get! Thanks man, i hope its nothing too serious, but id rather get it all out of the way first before i start down the road and something pops up. Yeah no worries man, just email me when youre ready for the cut! maaan EPI is the SHIOT! well, actually its not a miracle pill (depsite being 600 times more anabolic than standard steroids! - saw this advertised on a PH forum, lost my shet), BUT it will be fantastic for holding onto your gains while cutting, i think an Epi + Albuterol combo is a great cutting cycle, and if we both do it it will really make the competition more.....uh competitve :P
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.2%

Yeah man thank god, haha yeah im doing that every day its just so damn boring, and frustrating too! imagine watching some of those bodybuilding motivation videos on youtube, seeing guys like ronnie coleman deadlifting 800lbs and then all you can do is those cruddy little exercises haha. Vitamin C eh? ill have to look into that for sure, i need all the help i can get! Thanks man, i hope its nothing too serious, but id rather get it all out of the way first before i start down the road and something pops up. Yeah no worries man, just email me when youre ready for the cut! maaan EPI is the SHIOT! well, actually its not a miracle pill (depsite being 600 times more anabolic than standard steroids! - saw this advertised on a PH forum, lost my shet), BUT it will be fantastic for holding onto your gains while cutting, i think an Epi + Albuterol combo is a great cutting cycle, and if we both do it it will really make the competition more.....uh competitve :P
    Haha yeah man I feel ya but when it comes to lifting you have to leave your ego at the door an do what you have to... ( I still struggle with this lol ). Why didn't you get your calves done while you were out for your shoulder?
    I'm moving house when I get back from my holiday so I'll probably bulk until I move in because it's easier nutrition wise then ill be all ready. I'll even have a beach to run on half the time which will be a nice change lol.
    The more I read up on epi the more I want to try it! Sounds pretty focking good. I think the epi/albuterol combo will be a sweet stack! Can't wait to start. I want the sick veins up my forearm that everyone seems to get on epi!
  35. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.09%

Haha yeah man I feel ya but when it comes to lifting you have to leave your ego at the door an do what you have to... ( I still struggle with this lol ). Why didn't you get your calves done while you were out for your shoulder?
    I'm moving house when I get back from my holiday so I'll probably bulk until I move in because it's easier nutrition wise then ill be all ready. I'll even have a beach to run on half the time which will be a nice change lol.
    The more I read up on epi the more I want to try it! Sounds pretty focking good. I think the epi/albuterol combo will be a sweet stack! Can't wait to start. I want the sick veins up my forearm that everyone seems to get on epi!
    Yeah, its like when i did the 60 second TuT (time under tension) training, just going light but slow to get that burn :P Well, ive had this problem for years now but it only really started to get unavoidable the last few months, my docs away till the 15th of october so i figured since i can still jog and sprint for for a bit i might as well do my cut first and then in my maintenance phase ill get it looked at. Yeah thats fair enough man, ill be booking my photos next week and the week after ill be starting my cut, would you be ready to do our comp by then? Yeah im doing epi first to get my strength back, then albuterol to finialise the cut and get rid of any remaining body fat. Yeah the veins and strength gains is pretty amazing on it dude, i reckon we'll both be moving some serious weight by the end! it IS pretty hard on your joints though so be careful with your knee!
  36. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.19%

Guys, checkout this new forum created by a fellow AM member..

http://swoldiers.net/index.php

Still small but looks good..

Need more Aussies on there
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.2%

Yeah, its like when i did the 60 second TuT (time under tension) training, just going light but slow to get that burn :P Well, ive had this problem for years now but it only really started to get unavoidable the last few months, my docs away till the 15th of october so i figured since i can still jog and sprint for for a bit i might as well do my cut first and then in my maintenance phase ill get it looked at. Yeah thats fair enough man, ill be booking my photos next week and the week after ill be starting my cut, would you be ready to do our comp by then? Yeah im doing epi first to get my strength back, then albuterol to finialise the cut and get rid of any remaining body fat. Yeah the veins and strength gains is pretty amazing on it dude, i reckon we'll both be moving some serious weight by the end! it IS pretty hard on your joints though so be careful with your knee!
    I haven't tried that TuT training yet but I've heard it's painful lol.
    Oh yeah thats fair enough. I'm sure you'll find a way to work around it.
    I should be good to go whenever you are man. I'm back from my holiday so my DEcomp will stop as of today lol and I should start moving forward again. Just flick me a message and I'll make up a thread.
    I'm going to do the opposite to you as my epi supplier is being difficult lol. Should hopefully get it underway tomorrow. I'll start with a month of albuterol solo then add in epi to finish for the last 4 - 6 weeks. I think I might add in some glucosamine tabs daily starting over the next few days and make them a staple supplement in my arsenal! Good for the joints!
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.2%

Quote Originally Posted by ozHarris
    Guys, checkout this new forum created by a fellow AM member..

http://swoldiers.net/index.php

Still small but looks good..

Need more Aussies on there
    Sweet bro I'm there!
  39. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.09%

I haven't tried that TuT training yet but I've heard it's painful lol.
    Oh yeah thats fair enough. I'm sure you'll find a way to work around it.
    I should be good to go whenever you are man. I'm back from my holiday so my DEcomp will stop as of today lol and I should start moving forward again. Just flick me a message and I'll make up a thread.
    I'm going to do the opposite to you as my epi supplier is being difficult lol. Should hopefully get it underway tomorrow. I'll start with a month of albuterol solo then add in epi to finish for the last 4 - 6 weeks. I think I might add in some glucosamine tabs daily starting over the next few days and make them a staple supplement in my arsenal! Good for the joints!
    Yeah man its brutal but it definitely gets the pump going!
    haha yeah i always do :P
    Nice man! well ill try and get my photos done asap then we'll do this thaaang!
    ah yeah no worries i already got 2 bottles left voer form a while ago, should be an interesting comparison! ill be chucking in some osta-rx and andarine (inb4 flame war for using SARMS) as well, should be juuicey
    Yeha man get some glucosamine and cissus, epis pretty bad on the knees and elbows!
    what are you doing up this late anyways man?
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.2%

Yeah man its brutal but it definitely gets the pump going!
    haha yeah i always do :P
    Nice man! well ill try and get my photos done asap then we'll do this thaaang!
    ah yeah no worries i already got 2 bottles left voer form a while ago, should be an interesting comparison! ill be chucking in some osta-rx and andarine (inb4 flame war for using SARMS) as well, should be juuicey
    Yeha man get some glucosamine and cissus, epis pretty bad on the knees and elbows!
    what are you doing up this late anyways man?
    I might have to give it a crack for a bit of a change up.
    Yeah I always have problems with these guys but I don't know anyone else that ships internationally so I have to persevere with them.
    I've heard some good things about sarms but I haven't really looked into them all that much.
    I just drove from the Goldie back to the mines. 13 hours. Holidays over back to reality tomorrow!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Sustanon 250 and anadrol and tren e.
    By Testmonster in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-24-2011, 02:08 AM
  2. Help with winter cycle test/tren/Anadrol
    By xFRACTION in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 08-30-2010, 10:17 PM
  3. winter bulk help
    By Swoldierboy in forum Bulking
    Replies: 24