Sustanon 300 and anadrol winter bulk!

Page 7 of 9 First ... 256789 Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by warbird01

What AI did you use?
    I've only been using erase. I've got armidex and letro on hand but I also had three bottles of erase so I thought fock it I'll use the erase and if it doesn't cut it I'll switch over to adex. So far I haven't had any major problems. I've had sensitive nipples once or twice but I doubled my dose of erase and it actually worked. :surprise: Going to use adex in PCT now.

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    The difference between 50ng and 100mg is night and day. Huge difference. 100mg is where it's at for me at least. Nah man actual diuretics. I was honestly pissing about 30 times daily. An AI won't help as the bloat isn't estrogen related. I havent taken any other orals so I wouldn't have anything to compare it to... Yet. The strength was impressive tho. The weights that I used to struggle for 3 reps with suddenly became easy for 12! I'll definitely take it again with my next cycle.
    Oops, i meant diuretic.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by warbird01

Oops, i meant diuretic.
    I used lasix. It works wonders.
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Day 82

Weight 196

Pinned 150 sus300

Still feeling pretty ordinary today but much better than yesterday. I struggled in the gym today due to how I've been feeling. It sucks.

Chest and back supersets

Incline bench press
    190 x 12 x 10 x 9 ( could have pushed more but I didn't have a spotter )
    Chins
    Bw x 12 x 10 x 10

Flat DB press
    90s x 9 x 8 x 8
    Iso lateral lat pulldowns
    90 per side x 12 x 12 x 11

Bent over BB rows
    175 x 12 x 10
    135 x 18
    High cable flyes
    No weights on machine 3 sets of 12

Seated row
    No weights on machine 3 sets of 10
    Low cable flyes
    40 per side x 8 x 8 x 8

My body had had enough same as yesterday pale, light headed and nauseous. Came home smashed a protein shake and had a nap. Woke up feeling ALOT better than I was this morning.
    Calories 3985 protein 366 carbs 230 fats 160.
    No new sides to mention.
    Planning a PB day on Wednesday. Going for PBs on the big three. Going to load up the barbell with what I think I can do 3-6 reps with and go for it. I'll use that as a gauge as to how much my lifts have increased during this cycle.
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I think I must've nicked a vein when i pulled the needle out because fock me it bled. I aspirated so I'm not worried but damn it was a fair bit of blood that spurted out!
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Day 83

Weight 196

No pin today

Was going to do a tri set of shoulders tris and bis tonight but my mrs came home and we ended up doing some pre gym cardio didnt have time afterwards so I just hit shoulders.

Shoulder day

DB shoulder press
    70s x 11 x 10 x 10 these are getting a bit light but I can't get the 75s in place by myself so I'll have to stick with these for a bit.
    45s x 6 very very slow reps with a 3 sec pause at the bottom.

Side lateral raises
    30s x 10
    25s x 12 x 12 x 12 the last 1-2 were cheat reps.

Front DB raises
    40s x 10 x 6
    35s x 10

Rear delt cable flyes
    Non weights on plates but 3 x 10

DB shrugs
    Down the rack starting at 135s and ending up at 90s.

Pretty happy with the workout overall as it was a bit rushed due to the gym hours on Sunday.
    Calories a bit on the low side but 3139 is what I ended up with. 267g pro 240g carbs 118g fats
    Have a pretty sweet bruise where I injected last night and some major PIP. I'll be focked if I know why I'm still getting PIP but that's one thing I won't miss when this cycle finishes.
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Day 84

Weight unknown

Last pin 150mgs sus300

Had a big day at work today and somehow I've managed to hurt my left knee. Focked if I know what ive done to it but it's getting better as the day goes on. Having an off day today and probably will tomorrow as well. Still a bit sick and I'm feeling worn out. Working big hours isn't helping my cause.
    Calories will be 2965 pro 292 carbs 196 fats 103.
    Last pin tonight and it's all over 2.5 weeks until I start PCT.
    Will take some finishing pics on Friday or Saturday.
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Well bros unfortunately I have a cycle ending injury ( lucky it was my last pin last night ) I have a partial thickness tear of a tendon above my patella. Can't bend my leg at all and am in a lot of pain.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Crap, No good dude. Rest up and hope you get a quick recovery..
    Best of luck with it...
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ozHarris
    Crap, No good dude. Rest up and hope you get a quick recovery..
    Best of luck with it...
    Thanks bro. Could have been worse... It could have been in the middle of the cycle instead of the end. Cheers.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Well bros unfortunately I have a cycle ending injury ( lucky it was my last pin last night ) I have a partial thickness tear of a tendon above my patella. Can't bend my leg at all and am in a lot of pain.
    DAMN MAN!

well rest up now....

you have seen a doctor yet or not?

"If u don't have something, and want it to be yours... ask for it, if u don't get it... demand for it... if u still don't get it... work for it... Still don't get it?? then U have the right to TAKE IT!!!"
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by zubda345

DAMN MAN!

well rest up now....

you have seen a doctor yet or not?
    Yeah man that's the plan. I'm going to try and work around it by trying GVT. One exercise per muscle group, ten sets of ten reps. I should be able to work around it for a few weeks until I start PCT.
    Since it happened at work so far I've seen paramedics, 2 separate occupational therapists, two nurses and a doctor lol.
    It's actually feeling about 50% better today than it was yesterday so hopefully at this rate I'll be all good in a week
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Really good recovery rate bro...

post up how that is after wards

and I also posted a reply regarding your suggestion of 20 hours fasting in my log...

"If u don't have something, and want it to be yours... ask for it, if u don't get it... demand for it... if u still don't get it... work for it... Still don't get it?? then U have the right to TAKE IT!!!"
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Day 86

Weight 197

No more pins.

My leg is still focking sore but at least I have mobility now. I'm no longer on crutches but I do walk like an 80 year old man. I did my first day of GVT today and I'm not feeling it. It is however great for me in my current situation as there's no focking around changing exercises, loading/unloading etc etc

Back biceps

Iso lateral lat pull down (weight per arm)
    90 10 x 10 these last few sets were challenging to say the least. The last few reps on the last three sets were definitely cheat reps.

Seated Row
    No weights on the sh1tty machine but I did the 10 sets quite easily so I think I'll have to go up next time.

Ez bar preacher curls
    55 10 x 10

It's quite humbling actually as these weights for the usual three sets are easy.
    Calories 3312 protein 287 carbs 229 fats 127
    I'm actually looking forward to starting PCT now as I've lost my interest with this cycle now that I can't train / overtrain like I would like.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.
    Answers

sucks about the tear man! hope you get back on schedule ASAP! aah it seems like only yesterday you started your first pin and got flamed for having a test blend :P
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SkubaSteve89
    sucks about the tear man! hope you get back on schedule ASAP! aah it seems like only yesterday you started your first pin and got flamed for having a test blend :P
    Yeah man it won't slow me down for long. Im almost positive it's not actually torn just strained or something along those lines as it's getting better daily. Haha yep time sure has flown by far too quickly! That's another thing I'm not going to miss is the getting flamed for running test blends! Test E from now on... And tren
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Day 87

Weight 200

No pin

Hit chest and triceps today for day two of GVT

Incline smith bench ( this machine is so old it had rust on the sliders but it was peak hour and all the new gear was taken)
    135 6 x 10 2 x 9 1 x 2 x 7 I think the rust on the sliders hindered this movement a fair bit.

Machine flyes
    60 10 x 10

V bar pushdowns
    Machine doesn't have weights in them but 10 sets of ten. Weight was far too light. Will rectify this if Im stuck on the GVT for another week.

Really not feeling this program. It's sh1t. Don't even work up a sweat even tho I'm struggling with the last 4 sets or so.
    Knee is feeling a lot better but it's still focked. Still limping but it's manageable.
    My weight is waay up. I've had a few cheat meals since Tuesday but it shouldn't be up that much. This is by far the heaviest I've been at 200lbs ( 91kg ). There's no bloat or anything either so fuks me.
    Will keep this log going until i take my after pics this weekend.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Have you had any troubles sleeping on this cycle?
    I'm 3 weeks into my sus cycle and sleep like cap, feels like I am overheating..
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ozHarris
    Have you had any troubles sleeping on this cycle?
    I'm 3 weeks into my sus cycle and sleep like cap, feels like I am overheating..
    Yeah bro I had huge problems sleeping for about 4-5 weeks. Always waking up and being unable to get back to sleep. Strange thing is tho most days I wasn't tired even tho I wasn't sleeping properly.
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Day 88

Weight 198

No more pins

Hit shoulders today and the weight was far too light but i am taking it kind of easy for the next bit until my leg feels better and I can move around the gym a bit easier

Shoulders and traps

Smith shoulder press
    70 10 x 10 was waay too light

Side lateral raises
    20 per side 10 x 10 far too light as well

Was going to do seated shrugs but my left trap was feeling really tight so I skipped them.

Had a good pump but that's about it.
    Me knee is feeling better again today but I realized about an hour ago when I reached over to grab a DVD and put a bit too much weight on it that it's far from ok as I had an acute pain shoot into my knee.
    Calories 3364 protein 333g carbs 203 fats 118. Going to go back to my normal routine for my upper body probably tomorrow or the next day.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah man it won't slow me down for long. Im almost positive it's not actually torn just strained or something along those lines as it's getting better daily. Haha yep time sure has flown by far too quickly! That's another thing I'm not going to miss is the getting flamed for running test blends! Test E from now on... And tren
    yeah you'd know if it was torn, the pain would be excruciating and you'd probs have severe swelling. haha yeah seems like if you dont conform to the juicehead bible you'll burn in damnation, aaah test n tren; breakfast of champions! im chomping at the bit to do my cycle, sitting around on my ass getting fat while everyone else is getting ripped sucks! the shreddening is coming up though so that'll give me something to look forward to! Taurine's supposed to help with sleeping problems, or you could go the extra mile and say you're suffering from insomnia and get prescribed some sleeping pills, although i just pop a few morphine pills with some seroquel tabs and im gone for 16 hours unless i set my alarm :P
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

yeah you'd know if it was torn, the pain would be excruciating and you'd probs have severe swelling. haha yeah seems like if you dont conform to the juicehead bible you'll burn in damnation, aaah test n tren; breakfast of champions! im chomping at the bit to do my cycle, sitting around on my ass getting fat while everyone else is getting ripped sucks! the shreddening is coming up though so that'll give me something to look forward to! Taurine's supposed to help with sleeping problems, or you could go the extra mile and say you're suffering from insomnia and get prescribed some sleeping pills, although i just pop a few morphine pills with some seroquel tabs and im gone for 16 hours unless i set my alarm :P
    Yeah man I remember the pain I was in when I did by shoulder but to be fair when I first went to the doc it was massively swollen and extremely painful to touch, straighten, bend or put pressure on so it was showing all the signs of a tear. Glad it's not tho lol. Still sore but I can walk without a limp now so that's good
    Haha yeah if I knew I was going to get flamed like I did I probably wouldn't have run this log lol.
    I bet you are bro it must be rough but you'll get your turn soon :P
    I've actually got some pretty good sleeping pills the the doc gave me for sleeping during the day but it's probably not the best idea popping one at 3am when I wake up and can't get back to sleep lol wouldn't get up till midday!
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Day 89

Weight 198

No more pins

Had enough of the GVT style training I was doing so I went back to what I was doing prior to hurting my leg. I have dropped my intensity a fair bit but I'm still lifting quite heavy.

Back and biceps

Chins BW x 10 x 10 x 10

Iso lateral lat pulldown ( weight per arm )
    110 x 7
    100 x 9
    90 x 11

Single arm rows
    80 x 10 x 10 x 10

Incline bicep curls
    40s x 7
    30s x 10 x 10

Incline hammer curls
    35s x 9 x 7
    30s x 10

Spider curls
    40 x 15 x 15 x 15 ( never done these before... Probably won't do them again )

I couldn't do too much rhomboid movements due to having to put too much weight on my knee. I'll have to take a pic of my seated row machine so you guys can see why it's so sh1t. You'll understand why I dont like to use it once you see it.
    Not counting cals today as I was feeling lazy so I ate a whole red rooster chicken for dinner lol.
    11 days until I start PCT.
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Oh yeah btw I did a bf measurement today and I was getting consistently around 14.5-15% so it hasn't changed pretty much this whole cycle.
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Oh yeah btw I did a bf measurement today and I was getting consistently around 14.5-15% so it hasn't changed pretty much this whole cycle.
    niiice! gonna get shredded in ur cut! lets see who can get to 5% the fastest
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Day 90

Weight 202?? Don't know why my weight has been increasing I haven't really changed what I've been doing....

No more pins

Chest and Triceps

Flat DB press
    100s x 9 x 9 x 7

Incline DB press
    90s x 9 x 8 x 6

Ez bar skullcrushers
    Bar + 55 x 11 x 10 x 9

Rope pushdowns
    80 x 10 x 9 x 7 very strict form on these slow and steady

Single arm cross body pushdowns
    30 x 12 x 12 x 12 very slow and controlled

Felt good considering. I've increased my rest periods and focussed ALOT on form and TUT. I'm trying to not shock my CNS too bad as I need my knee to heal and smashing my CNS is not good for healing.
    My knee is still getting better daily. I'm not limping anymore but I still can't put any additional weight on it and it still feels very weak.
    My weight has me puzzled. I'm up over 7 pounds in around a week. My bf seems to be staying around the same too so I'll be focked if I know what's going on!
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

niiice! gonna get shredded in ur cut! lets see who can get to 5% the fastest
    Yeah buddy it's going to get interesting!
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Day 91

Weight 202

Had to drive 2 hours today to start buying all the stuff for our new house so I was up early to train before we left

Shoulders traps and calves

DB shoulder press
    75s x 12 x 11 x 9

Side lateral raises
    30s x 12 x 10 x 10

Rear delt cable flyes ( weight per side )
    30 x 12 x 12 x 12 feeling like I could up the weight here but the next plate is far too heavy, I could only get two reps...

DB shrugs
    110s x 12
    120 x 7
    110 x 9

Standing calve raise
    220 x 13 x 12 x 10

Good workout overall and was all done in 40 minutes. Still taking it easy but not too easy. Give it another few days then ill up the intensity back to where I was a week ago.
    My knee is a lot better but I don't want to push it at least until I see the doc on Wednesday.
    I didn't count calories today as it's been a bad day in the diet department... I've got it organized for tomorrow so hopefully it wont be as bad as today will try to get some pics up tomorrow !
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Answers

I personally think it's time you post up a FULL review including your overall experience and recomendation and mood quality and workout effeciency and quality, I mean A FULL THROUGH REVIEW also with pictures if u want to... What do u say?

30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I personally think it's time you post up a FULL review including your overall experience and recomendation and mood quality and workout effeciency and quality, I mean A FULL THROUGH REVIEW also with pictures if u want to... What do u say?
    It's coming bro. Start pct in a week so it'll be up before then. Was supposed to do it over the last few days but I just didn't have time.
  31. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by zubda345 View Post
    i second that
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Answers

It's coming bro. Start pct in a week so it'll be up before then. Was supposed to do it over the last few days but I just didn't have time.
    Well no problem.... I'll be waiting for it....

Quote Originally Posted by SkubaSteve89 View Post
    i second that
    He'll be too I think

33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Day 92

Weight unknown

Had an off day. Just could not find the time to get into the gym. Doesn't happen very often so when it does it's not too bad.
    Ate around maintenance 2700 ish cals.
    Not much more to report.
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Day 93

Weight 203

Was quite surprised my weight hasn't shot up after a few days of bad diet. Still feel fat tho and energy is down due to my poor food choices over the last few days.
    Hit a very quik session for arms tonight as I only had about 35 minutes.
    Arm supersets

Seated DB tricep extension
    95 x 10 x 13 x 12
    Seated DB curls
    35s x 10 x 10 x 10

Rope pressdowns
    No weights on machine but 3 sets of ten
    Wide grip ez bar curls
    70 x 10 x 10 x 10

Single arm tricep extensions
    No weights on machine but 1 x 6 and 2 x 12
    Single hammer cable curls
    1 x 6 and 2 x 10

Quick and simple. Had a good pump too which is good
    Calories 3589 pro 336 carbs 262 fats 117.
    Knee is feeling a lot better and I have an ultrasound tomorrow to see what's actually wrong with it. Have to drive 2 hours to get there tho which is a bit sh1t but I get the afternoon off work to go and do it so it's worth it
    One week today till pct...
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Day 92

Weight unknown

Had an off day. Just could not find the time to get into the gym.
    this happened to me today! I don't like unplanned offdays!

36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

this happened to me today! I don't like unplanned offdays!
    Yeah man they suck that's for sure.
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Day 94

Weight 201

Got the all clear about my knee this afternoon. Drive 7 hours round trip to get an ultrasound and all that's wrong with it now is a fair bit of fluid in the joint but there's no sign of a tear. Should be gtg in a few days thank fock!

Back day

Chins BW x 10 x 10 x 7 my biceps were screaming after working them last night

Lat pulldowns
    220 x 8
    200 x 9
    180 x 10

Bent over barbell rows
    175 x 10 x 10 x 10
    135 x 18 had severe back pumps on all of these sets. Almost to the point where I was going to go home.

Single arm rows
    90 x 10 x 10 x 10

Straight arm pulldowns
    110 x 12 x 12 x 12

Wasn't hoping for anything decent today as I slept terribly last night. I was supposed to set an alarm for a meeting at 230 this afternoon but I set it for 230am... FOCK! Couldn't get back to sleep afterwards
    Calories that I counted are 3531. Protein 296 carbs 299 fats 117. There is a 6inch subway sub in there too so I'd say it's well Over the 4k mark.
    Will get my final review done tomorrow an I'll try get some pics tonight.
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Name:  image-3930758576.jpg
Views: 1119
Size:  424.3 KB

Name:  image-2039972514.jpg
Views: 1009
Size:  485.4 KB

Name:  image-2825928657.jpg
Views: 908
Size:  601.2 KB
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Pics are a bit sh1t and they do me no justice at all.... Or maybe it's the massive plate of spaghetti Bolognese I had 20 mins before I decided to take them lol. I never realized how hard posing is. Fock me
  40. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Day 94

Weight 201

Got the all clear about my knee this afternoon. Drive 7 hours round trip to get an ultrasound and all that's wrong with it now is a fair bit of fluid in the joint but there's no sign of a tear. Should be gtg in a few days thank fock!

Back day

Chins BW x 10 x 10 x 7 my biceps were screaming after working them last night

Lat pulldowns
    220 x 8
    200 x 9
    180 x 10

Bent over barbell rows
    175 x 10 x 10 x 10
    135 x 18 had severe back pumps on all of these sets. Almost to the point where I was going to go home.

Single arm rows
    90 x 10 x 10 x 10

Straight arm pulldowns
    110 x 12 x 12 x 12

Wasn't hoping for anything decent today as I slept terribly last night. I was supposed to set an alarm for a meeting at 230 this afternoon but I set it for 230am... FOCK! Couldn't get back to sleep afterwards
    Calories that I counted are 3531. Protein 296 carbs 299 fats 117. There is a 6inch subway sub in there too so I'd say it's well Over the 4k mark.
    Will get my final review done tomorrow an I'll try get some pics tonight.
    WHy do both, Single arm rows and barbell rows?

Pics are a bit sh1t and they do me no justice at all.... Or maybe it's the massive plate of spaghetti Bolognese I had 20 mins before I decided to take them lol. I never realized how hard posing is. Fock me
    they might be ****ty! U are improved!!

Posing is damn HARD!

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Sustanon 250 and anadrol and tren e.
    By Testmonster in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-24-2011, 12:08 AM
  2. Help with winter cycle test/tren/Anadrol
    By xFRACTION in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 08-30-2010, 08:17 PM
  3. winter bulk help
    By Swoldierboy in forum Bulking