Sustanon 300 and anadrol winter bulk!

Page 5 of 9 First ... 34567 ... Last
  1. New Member
    SkubaSteve89's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    207
    Rep Power
    1814
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    45.17%

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Haha that analogy is hilarious! My mrs has always been a bit jealous tho so I knew I was going to cop it lol.
    I don't think I'd risk a bleeding a$$ for good skin tho. Aren't courses of accutane around 9 months?? That's a long time to have a bleeding a$$!
    My backs feeling better but I haven't really pushed it with squats or deads yet. I'm going to try for a PR on Sunday for squats tho.
    Haha well my next cycle is debatable... I mentioned it to my mrs and fock me she cracked it! It's a work in progress....
    I'm not sure how blended up rice or sweet potato would go. You should try it an let me know how you go LOL!
    haha yeah i didnt bleed from my butthole for the WHOLE 9 months - it was just once i swear :P

    niice man hope u smash that weight around like pimp lookin for his monaay

    awww women be jealous that you get Dwayne Johnson physique and dat dere miranda kerr be lookin fo yo number :P as i always say 'disregard females aquire tren'

    actually dude when i get back into it, on day 1 of my cycle ill make that shake up with sweet potato and imma post a vid of me drinking it just for you :P

  2. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,482
    Rep Power
    1861625
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    74.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by SkubaSteve89

    haha yeah i didnt bleed from my butthole for the WHOLE 9 months - it was just once i swear :P

    niice man hope u smash that weight around like pimp lookin for his monaay

    awww women be jealous that you get Dwayne Johnson physique and dat dere miranda kerr be lookin fo yo number :P as i always say 'disregard females aquire tren'

    actually dude when i get back into it, on day 1 of my cycle ill make that shake up with sweet potato and imma post a vid of me drinking it just for you :P
    Haha I'll take your word for it :P
    Didnt quite get my PR but I matched my old one before my knee started playing up. Old injury that plays up sometimes.
    When my mrs and I got together I may have given her a few reasons not to trust me lol. Maybe more than a few :P Hasn't gotten much better over the last couple years. Haha when I do tren on my next cycle I'll give her fair warning
    Haha make sure you do! That'll go viral for sure!
  3. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,482
    Rep Power
    1861625
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    74.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Day 63

    Weight 196

    No pin today

    Had a big day today I got a phone call 30 mins into my workout and had to shoot into the city to see my solicitor. After my workout I made up a couple of shakes with oats, banana, natty pb and protein powder and hit the road.

    Leg day

    Barbell back squats
    310 x 8 matched PR could have gone more but an old knee injury was acting up so I decided not to push it.
    285 x 9
    265 x 10 x 10
    225 x 15

    Flat leg press
    620 x 12 x 12 x 12 the machine was maxed out. Couldn't be focked running around looking for the skinny plates and swapping them out.

    Leg extension
    Plate 7/10 x 15 x 15 x 15

    Seated leg curl
    120 x 10 x 10 x 10

    Stiff legged deads
    135 x 3 back pumps got the better of me

    Standing calve raise
    220 x 12 x 10 x 9
    Superset
    Leg press calve raise
    175 x 15 x 15 x 15

    Seated calve raise
    135 x 12 x 12 x 12
    Superset
    Sh1t squats
    Bw x 15 x 15 x 15

    My knee hasn't played up in a long time and I was pretty focking annoyed about it. I'll have to go for my PR for squats next time. All in all tho this is the heaviest I've attempted for awhile due to my back and I got it up no problems so I'm happy with that.
    Back pumps. Ouch. Need to dose taurine prior to my workouts. I've been dosing during and it's just not working. My nipple sensitivity issue has gone completely which is focking awesome. Was getting a bit worried about that one.
    The calories I counted were at 3384. There is a double meat chicken teriyaki six inch sub on top of that. 294g protein 316g carbs 102g fats.
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,482
    Rep Power
    1861625
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    74.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Day 64

    Weight 196

    Pinned 150ngs sustanon 300

    Tried to hit shoulders today and start my split over again but I must've slept on my left shoulder wrong and it's was killing me just getting dumbbells into place for Db shoulder presses. I ended up doing a weak aspects day but it was pretty disappointing overall. Was tired and had F all energy.

    Weak aspects

    Dumbbell shoulder press
    80s x 8
    75s x 7
    70s x 9 drop 60s x 10 drop 45s x 5

    Chins
    Bw x 10 x 10 x 7 (shoulder was hurting)

    Hu cable flyes ( weight per side )
    70 x 8 x 9 x 8

    Bent over rows Reverse grip
    110 x 15 x 15 x 15

    Side lateral raises
    25 x 15 x 15 x 15

    Strength was way down and i was not happy about it. I finally got to some of my goals and now I can't get them WTF! Will have to work on this over the next week.
    Calories 4051 protein 340 carbs 340 fats 150.
    Not much to report on sides at the moment apart from my damn pimples.
  5. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,313
    Rep Power
    1977800
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    5.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Can't believe it's been this long into cycle already damn bro lol and look into doxycycline for your pimples get 100mg pills and split them up and do 50mg ED **** works amazing!!!!
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  6. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,482
    Rep Power
    1861625
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    74.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    Can't believe it's been this long into cycle already damn bro lol and look into doxycycline for your pimples get 100mg pills and split them up and do 50mg ED **** works amazing!!!!
    Yeah man it goes far too quick!!! I'll look into that man definitely thanks! Need something it's getting quite disgusting! Looking forward to seeing how your cycle goes man!
  7. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,482
    Rep Power
    1861625
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    74.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Day 65

    Weight unknown

    No pin today

    My girl is quite sick and she kept me up half the night. That on top of a 14 hour shift and finishing 45 minutes later than usual and I don't have time / energy to get to the gym. Probably time for a day off anyways.
    Calories sitting at 3149 for the day. 306g pro 234 g carbs 98g fats.
    Have some PIP in my right quad. Haven't had any in ages and I know why I have some today. I was just about to pin and I heard my mums car in the driveway. So I just pushed it in fast pulled it out cleaned up and only just got into my room before my front door opened!! Focking close! They suspect I'm on the juice and I've managed to divert all their questions. I really don't want to hear the whole "were so disappointed" talk.
  8. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,482
    Rep Power
    1861625
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    74.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Day 66

    Weight unknown

    Pinned 150 mgs sustanon 300

    My girl is still very sick so I had to skip the gym again today. My body probably needs a few days off so I'm not worried. I'll be training every day for the next 9 days in a row before taking a day off.
    Cals 3424 pro 321 carbs 290 fats 98
    Going to rip sh1t up tomorrow.
  9. New Member
    zubda345's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    456
    Rep Power
    650
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    23.7%

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Day 66

    Weight unknown

    Pinned 150 mgs sustanon 300

    My girl is still very sick so I had to skip the gym again today. My body probably needs a few days off so I'm not worried. I'll be training every day for the next 9 days in a row before taking a day off.
    Cals 3424 pro 321 carbs 290 fats 98
    Going to rip sh1t up tomorrow.
    Take good care of her bro.. My eye's out here... keep it posted...

    I am also gonna start my fasting routine here prolly, in two day.. I'll send you the link too
  10. New Member
    SkubaSteve89's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    207
    Rep Power
    1814
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    45.17%

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Day 66

    Weight unknown

    Pinned 150 mgs sustanon 300

    My girl is still very sick so I had to skip the gym again today. My body probably needs a few days off so I'm not worried. I'll be training every day for the next 9 days in a row before taking a day off.
    Cals 3424 pro 321 carbs 290 fats 98
    Going to rip sh1t up tomorrow.
    hope ur mrs gets well soon dude! yeah its pretty good that ure taking some time off, give your CNS some recharge time, your muscles to recover and then BAM! back in the gym getting all gorilla like
  11. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,482
    Rep Power
    1861625
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    74.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by zubda345

    Take good care of her bro.. My eye's out here... keep it posted...

    I am also gonna start my fasting routine here prolly, in two day.. I'll send you the link too
    Yeah she'll be ok. She's taken a week off work to sit in bed and recover.
    Cool bro send me a link I'll follow along. How are you going about your fasting? 16 hours fasted and 8 hours feeding??
  12. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,482
    Rep Power
    1861625
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    74.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by SkubaSteve89

    hope ur mrs gets well soon dude! yeah its pretty good that ure taking some time off, give your CNS some recharge time, your muscles to recover and then BAM! back in the gym getting all gorilla like
    She'll be fine in a few days the doc gave her some real good sh1t.
    Back in the gym today and it felt good! A couple days off did me wonders! Couldn't wait to get in there this morning and I didn't want to leave!
  13. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,482
    Rep Power
    1861625
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    74.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Day 67

    Weight 195

    No pin today.

    I've decided to change up my routine a bit for the next six days. I've got no work for six days so I'm going to hit my muscles twice in that time.
    Day 1 Chest, Shoulders and tris
    Day 2 Back, traps and biceps
    Day 3 Legs and abs
    Repeat.

    Chest shoulders and triceps

    Flat dumbbell press
    100s x 6 x 6
    90s x 10 drop 65s x 5

    Incline dumbbell press
    75s x 10 x 10 x 9

    Dumbbell shoulder press
    70s x 6
    65s x 6
    60s x 7

    Side lateral raises
    30s x 8
    25s x 12 x 11

    Dips
    Bw x 8 x 8 x 8 (it's quite humbling fatiguing the bigger muscles first, when I do these for arm day I can attach two plates)

    Cable rope pressdowns
    70 x 12 x 10 x 9 (focused on a very slow negative on every rep)
    Superset
    Straight bar pressdowns
    100 x 10 x 7
    90 x 7

    Felt pretty good changing things up a bit. I'll go back to my FST7 style training on my next days off in a week or so.
    Calories were low for the first half of today due to a work meeting that took five hours and I didn't have any food with me so ive been cramming it in all day trying to make up the cals. I'm on night shift tonight and in hoping to get in around 5k cals by the time I get to bed tomorrow morning. Will update total cals for the day later.
    No new sides to mention.
    Weight seems to be holding steady around 195 (89kg) but I seem to be gaining strength and I don't really want to increase my calories any more so I'll probably just ride it out for my last three weeks at around 3500 - 4000 calories
  14. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,482
    Rep Power
    1861625
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    74.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    day 68

    weight unknown

    pinned 150mgs sustanon 300

    got home from work at 7am this morning and got outta bed at 1230 so i wasnt expecting anything spectacular from myh workout but it actually felt really good once i got in the swing of things.

    Back Biceps

    Weighted Chins
    Bw + 45 x 7
    bw + 25 x 7
    Bw x 9 x 5

    Bent over rows
    190 x 10 x 8 PR reps and weight quite surprised at this but it was easy. i probably could have done more.
    165 x 10
    135 x 12

    iso lateral lat pulldowns (weight per arm )
    90 x 12
    100 x 8
    90 x 9

    T bar rows
    200 x 10 x 9
    175 x 9

    seated dumbbell curls
    40s x 8
    35s x 9 x7

    EZ bar curls

    75 x 8
    70 x 6
    55 x 10

    Cable preacher curls
    70 x 7
    60 x 9
    50 x 12

    considering i was focked before i even got to the gym im quite happy with how things went. il be hitting back and bis again in a few days so ill be bumping up my bent over rows to probably arounnd 200.
    Im going tpo stay up a b it later tonight so i can get some mre food in. planned cals are 3307 protein 286g carbs 292g fats 104g.
    My right nipple is sensitive again. ill bump up my erase dose again and give it a few days before switching over to adex.
    Took a three point caliper test today and im still sitting around 15%. i took it three times and they were all pretty consistant. i also just recieved my two bottles of albuterol for my upcoming cut. Customs opened my package and they still let it through which is nice of them
  15. New Member
    SkubaSteve89's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    207
    Rep Power
    1814
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    45.17%

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    day 68

    weight unknown

    pinned 150mgs sustanon 300

    got home from work at 7am this morning and got outta bed at 1230 so i wasnt expecting anything spectacular from myh workout but it actually felt really good once i got in the swing of things.

    Back Biceps

    Weighted Chins
    Bw + 45 x 7
    bw + 25 x 7
    Bw x 9 x 5

    Bent over rows
    190 x 10 x 8 PR reps and weight quite surprised at this but it was easy. i probably could have done more.
    165 x 10
    135 x 12

    iso lateral lat pulldowns (weight per arm )
    90 x 12
    100 x 8
    90 x 9

    T bar rows
    200 x 10 x 9
    175 x 9

    seated dumbbell curls
    40s x 8
    35s x 9 x7

    EZ bar curls

    75 x 8
    70 x 6
    55 x 10

    Cable preacher curls
    70 x 7
    60 x 9
    50 x 12

    considering i was focked before i even got to the gym im quite happy with how things went. il be hitting back and bis again in a few days so ill be bumping up my bent over rows to probably arounnd 200.
    Im going tpo stay up a b it later tonight so i can get some mre food in. planned cals are 3307 protein 286g carbs 292g fats 104g.
    My right nipple is sensitive again. ill bump up my erase dose again and give it a few days before switching over to adex.
    Took a three point caliper test today and im still sitting around 15%. i took it three times and they were all pretty consistant. i also just recieved my two bottles of albuterol for my upcoming cut. Customs opened my package and they still let it through which is nice of them
    thats good about ur mrs, soon she'll be back in the kitchen making yo chicken n rice and jabbing yo ass with the muscle juuice haha nice man! u could get from 15-5% in no time at all as well, haha yeah did u get urs from RUI?
  16. New Member
    zubda345's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    456
    Rep Power
    650
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    23.7%

    where are the new progress pics my friend??
  17. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,482
    Rep Power
    1861625
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    74.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by zubda345
    where are the new progress pics my friend??
    I've only got about two and a half weeks before I start my pct so I'll probably post some up then I was supposed to put some up mid way through but I forgot...
  18. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,482
    Rep Power
    1861625
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    74.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    *Edit above post* two weeks till my last injection not pct.
  19. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,482
    Rep Power
    1861625
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    74.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by SkubaSteve89

    thats good about ur mrs, soon she'll be back in the kitchen making yo chicken n rice and jabbing yo ass with the muscle juuice haha nice man! u could get from 15-5% in no time at all as well, haha yeah did u get urs from RUI?
    Yeah she's pretty much all good now. Hahaha no I'll be doing all the cooking as usual but she will be jabbing my ass it takes me ages to put my vagina away and pin myself lol!
    Not allowed to name sources bro but I had already ordered some before I knew about them. They are cheaper and I'll be ordering some more soon, as I think my girl is going to steal the two bottles I do have which is fine by me as she's put on a bit lately lol :P
  20. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,482
    Rep Power
    1861625
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    74.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Day 69

    Weight 198

    No pin today

    Well I'm seriously pissed. I was going for a PR on squats today and some focking a$$hole was using the squat rack to do bicep curls, then upright rows then shrugs then bent over rows etc etc but get this he was only using the barbell with no added weight! My gym has set barbells up to 100lbs. He was using it for 45 minutes!! Since I couldn't do what u wanted I did some volume training and will go heavy next leg day in three days.

    Leg day

    Smith squats
    245 x 10 x 10 x 10

    Flat leg press
    620 x 15 x 12 x 12

    Cable leg extension
    Plate 7/10 x 15 x 15 x 15 x 15

    Seated leg curls
    110 x 12 x 12 x 12

    Seated calve raises
    155 x 18 x 16 x 15
    Superset
    Sh1t squats
    Bw x 15 x 15 x 15

    Standing calve raise
    220 x 12 x 11 x 9

    I forgot to dose taurine today and the pump I was getting from leg presses were painful. Very painful. Legs did look massive tho
    Going to cheat tonight and have Chinese for dinner as I've been craving it since I read about it in howwedos log. Calories prior to my cheat meal were at 2925 so I should be well above 4k for the day including me before bed snack / shake.
    I thought my quad was over the PIP from the other day when I almost got caught so I pinned there again last night. Bad idea as I have it again majorly today.
    No new sides atm. My right nipple is still slightly sensitive but not as bad as yesterday.
  21. New Member
    zubda345's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    456
    Rep Power
    650
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    23.7%

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    I've only got about two and a half weeks before I start my pct so I'll probably post some up then I was supposed to put some up mid way through but I forgot...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    *Edit above post* two weeks till my last injection not pct.
    well no problem. just em up when ever u feel to.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Day 69

    Weight 198

    No pin today

    Well I'm seriously pissed. I was going for a PR on squats today and some focking a$$hole was using the squat rack to do bicep curls, then upright rows then shrugs then bent over rows etc etc but get this he was only using the barbell with no added weight! My gym has set barbells up to 100lbs. He was using it for 45 minutes!! Since I couldn't do what u wanted I did some volume training and will go heavy next leg day in three days.

    Leg day

    Smith squats
    245 x 10 x 10 x 10

    Flat leg press
    620 x 15 x 12 x 12

    Cable leg extension
    Plate 7/10 x 15 x 15 x 15 x 15

    Seated leg curls
    110 x 12 x 12 x 12

    Seated calve raises
    155 x 18 x 16 x 15
    Superset
    Sh1t squats
    Bw x 15 x 15 x 15

    Standing calve raise
    220 x 12 x 11 x 9

    I forgot to dose taurine today and the pump I was getting from leg presses were painful. Very painful. Legs did look massive tho
    Going to cheat tonight and have Chinese for dinner as I've been craving it since I read about it in howwedos log. Calories prior to my cheat meal were at 2925 so I should be well above 4k for the day including me before bed snack / shake.
    I thought my quad was over the PIP from the other day when I almost got caught so I pinned there again last night. Bad idea as I have it again majorly today.
    No new sides atm. My right nipple is still slightly sensitive but not as bad as yesterday.
    Painful pump?? are you overtraining??
  22. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,482
    Rep Power
    1861625
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    74.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Well a few weeks into my cycle I've been getting painful pumps but dosing taurine seems to help out alot.
  23. New Member
    SkubaSteve89's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    207
    Rep Power
    1814
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    45.17%

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Yeah she's pretty much all good now. Hahaha no I'll be doing all the cooking as usual but she will be jabbing my ass it takes me ages to put my vagina away and pin myself lol!
    Not allowed to name sources bro but I had already ordered some before I knew about them. They are cheaper and I'll be ordering some more soon, as I think my girl is going to steal the two bottles I do have which is fine by me as she's put on a bit lately lol :P
    ah nice man hahaha yeah ill be pinning myself for my second cycle i think, yeah but i think rui is an official sponsor of this board so i think you can talk about them if they pay this forum monies for advertising :P is it in pill or liquid suspension? haha yeah she'll drop the weight if she does a 6 week go at 12,16,18,18,18,18mg ED run, usually its 6 weeks on 6 weeks off unless you want to use ketotifen (apparently this can help prevent ur beta-2's being down regulated but ive yet to come across evidence to support this - there is with clen but im sure albuterol isnt as harsh), in which case you can add on another 2 weeks and still only have the 6 week cooling off period.
  24. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,482
    Rep Power
    1861625
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    74.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by SkubaSteve89

    ah nice man hahaha yeah ill be pinning myself for my second cycle i think, yeah but i think rui is an official sponsor of this board so i think you can talk about them if they pay this forum monies for advertising :P is it in pill or liquid suspension? haha yeah she'll drop the weight if she does a 6 week go at 12,16,18,18,18,18mg ED run, usually its 6 weeks on 6 weeks off unless you want to use ketotifen (apparently this can help prevent ur beta-2's being down regulated but ive yet to come across evidence to support this - there is with clen but im sure albuterol isnt as harsh), in which case you can add on another 2 weeks and still only have the 6 week cooling off period.
    When i had to pin myself a few times in a row it got easier but now it's every once in awhile it's a bit rough. I think my next cycle might be on the sly so I'll be pinning myself then lol.
    Oh cool I didn't know that. RUI is cheaper than where I got it from so I'll be getting my next few bottles through them I think. It's liquid suspension 6mg/ml. I think her plan is to run it starting at 9mg/day and ramp up to 18mg/day for six weeks. Will probably have to reduce dosages on night shifts due to the stim effects as she is very stim sensitive. I heard ketotifen is used for reducing sides from Clen but hopefully since albuterol has a shorter half life there should be any need for it. Doesn't benedryl refresh your receptors??
  25. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,482
    Rep Power
    1861625
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    74.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Day 70

    Weight 196

    Pinned 150mgs sustanon 300

    You know what the worst thing is about being stuck in a sh1tty little mining town?? When you want to cheat you can't. I was so keen for my Chinese cheat meal last night and not only did it take forever but it was cold and they totally focked my order up.

    Chest, shoulders, traps and triceps

    Flat bench DB press
    100s x 7 x 6 x 5 drop 65s x 5 PR reps

    Incline bench DB press
    90s x 7 x 6 x 5 PR weight and reps

    DB Shoulder press
    65s x 8 x 7 x 7 ( weight has gone down on these due to hitting chest first , will probably add in a shoulder day on Thursday so i can kill them )

    DB shrugs
    135s x 6 drop 120 x 6 drop 110 x 6 drop 100 x 6 drop 90 x 6

    Seated DB overhead ext
    90 x 8 x 7
    80 x 8

    I did a superset with vbar pushdowns and overhead rope extensions but the machine doesn't have weights on the plates. I did three sets of each the vbar with a max of 8 reps and the rope a max of 12 reps. Tris were smoked.

    These PRs were my goal for this cycle I'm still a few reps short but I should make those up over the next few weeks. Stoked I got the weight up as j tried the incline presses two weeks ago and couldn't get them up!
    I deliberately didn't take taurine today and fock me up entire upper body was pumped to the point of being painful! I did actually miss the pump since dosing taurine.

    Calories were a bit short due to me having a three hour nap this afternoon. Was worth it tho lol. Might try and add something to my pre bed snack to make up for it. 3513 cals 319 pro 279 carbs 118 fats.

    No new sides to mention other than the fact I'm feeling awesome
  26. New Member
    SkubaSteve89's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    207
    Rep Power
    1814
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    45.17%

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    When i had to pin myself a few times in a row it got easier but now it's every once in awhile it's a bit rough. I think my next cycle might be on the sly so I'll be pinning myself then lol.
    Oh cool I didn't know that. RUI is cheaper than where I got it from so I'll be getting my next few bottles through them I think. It's liquid suspension 6mg/ml. I think her plan is to run it starting at 9mg/day and ramp up to 18mg/day for six weeks. Will probably have to reduce dosages on night shifts due to the stim effects as she is very stim sensitive. I heard ketotifen is used for reducing sides from Clen but hopefully since albuterol has a shorter half life there should be any need for it. Doesn't benedryl refresh your receptors??
    Yeah i think itd be awkward doing glutes and i reckon i'd get nasty PIP for quads, and my delts are so f'king small id be jabbing my damn humerus if i tried there, so its gonna get interesting, i should video it just for the LoL's :P

    yeah plus its flavoured too so it doesnt taste like dirty ipswich minge juice, if she's stim sensitive then defs with the keto, i think its down to people's neurophysiology as to how bad the side effetcs are, benadryl's good for clen, most people say you dont need it for albuterol since ur beta-2's arent shutdown as hard or as quickly, however most of the people that ive seen saying that are 200lb juicers who've spent more time on clen then i have watching porn, so again back to the whole individual neurophysiology thing. if she's under 70kg and is stim sensitive id go 6, 9, 12, 12, 18, 18mg ED and if 18 is too high then go back to 12mg ED for the last 2 weeks, with keto 1mg each night (and maybe taurine as a more natural sleeping aid) to help with the side's (especially sleep and shaky hands), and its up to you if you think she should do a benadryl course afterwards, though unless shes planning on doing multiple cycles and try to cut down on the recovery time i dont think its worth it.

    Hope shes felling better man!
  27. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,482
    Rep Power
    1861625
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    74.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by SkubaSteve89

    Yeah i think itd be awkward doing glutes and i reckon i'd get nasty PIP for quads, and my delts are so f'king small id be jabbing my damn humerus if i tried there, so its gonna get interesting, i should video it just for the LoL's :P

    yeah plus its flavoured too so it doesnt taste like dirty ipswich minge juice, if she's stim sensitive then defs with the keto, i think its down to people's neurophysiology as to how bad the side effetcs are, benadryl's good for clen, most people say you dont need it for albuterol since ur beta-2's arent shutdown as hard or as quickly, however most of the people that ive seen saying that are 200lb juicers who've spent more time on clen then i have watching porn, so again back to the whole individual neurophysiology thing. if she's under 70kg and is stim sensitive id go 6, 9, 12, 12, 18, 18mg ED and if 18 is too high then go back to 12mg ED for the last 2 weeks, with keto 1mg each night (and maybe taurine as a more natural sleeping aid) to help with the side's (especially sleep and shaky hands), and its up to you if you think she should do a benadryl course afterwards, though unless shes planning on doing multiple cycles and try to cut down on the recovery time i dont think its worth it.

    Hope shes felling better man!
    Yeah when they're a virgin injection site I had wicked PIP. After a few Injection tho I don't feel a thing now. Hahah when you make that vid make sure you send me a copy so I can have a laugh at your expense :P
    My mrs made me try the albuterol before she took it and although I haven't tried any dirty Ipswich minge juice I'd imagine that's what it would taste like the taste has ALOT to be desired lol! She's going to run it at 9 9 9 12 12 12 but it all depends on how she's coping with it. If she can handle it she'll go up to 18 as she's determined to get into a tiny little dress. She's not over 70kg dude and if she was we probably wouldn't be together lol :P I think she's got just enough time to run two cycles but then she'll be taking a few months off of it.
  28. New Member
    SkubaSteve89's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    207
    Rep Power
    1814
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    45.17%

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Yeah when they're a virgin injection site I had wicked PIP. After a few Injection tho I don't feel a thing now. Hahah when you make that vid make sure you send me a copy so I can have a laugh at your expense :P
    My mrs made me try the albuterol before she took it and although I haven't tried any dirty Ipswich minge juice I'd imagine that's what it would taste like the taste has ALOT to be desired lol! She's going to run it at 9 9 9 12 12 12 but it all depends on how she's coping with it. If she can handle it she'll go up to 18 as she's determined to get into a tiny little dress. She's not over 70kg dude and if she was we probably wouldn't be together lol :P I think she's got just enough time to run two cycles but then she'll be taking a few months off of it.
    oh good im so looking forward to my little brother stabbing me with that needle now :P haha will do! so one of me with my sweet potato shake and one of me somehow missing my quad and jabbing my di*k :P hahaha well its like sweat + cheap tuna.......not that ive ever actually tasted it, i uh heard from a friend of a friend yknow?....sounds like a good cycle man she should smashing it! next thing u know ure dating Dana Lynn Bailey :P haha well each to his own when it comes to body types.....fat chicks do more stuff and they can take the WHOLE thing down like subway sub hahaha jk man i cant stand bodyfat on a girl unless its in the hips - im talking J-Lo booty here daaamn - most of the girls ive dated have been around 5ft 4-6 and 40-50kg max, love those little petite chicks you can just throw around! only thing that comes close is an augmented cougar that's hornier than a rhino - plenty of those silicon cuties at the coast.
  29. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,482
    Rep Power
    1861625
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    74.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by SkubaSteve89

    oh good im so looking forward to my little brother stabbing me with that needle now :P haha will do! so one of me with my sweet potato shake and one of me somehow missing my quad and jabbing my di*k :P hahaha well its like sweat + cheap tuna.......not that ive ever actually tasted it, i uh heard from a friend of a friend yknow?....sounds like a good cycle man she should smashing it! next thing u know ure dating Dana Lynn Bailey :P haha well each to his own when it comes to body types.....fat chicks do more stuff and they can take the WHOLE thing down like subway sub hahaha jk man i cant stand bodyfat on a girl unless its in the hips - im talking J-Lo booty here daaamn - most of the girls ive dated have been around 5ft 4-6 and 40-50kg max, love those little petite chicks you can just throw around! only thing that comes close is an augmented cougar that's hornier than a rhino - plenty of those silicon cuties at the coast.
    Haha yeah well you'll get used to being stuck in the ass by a dude lol! :P
    Sweat and cheap tuna... That's nasty bro. I wouldn't admit to it either lol!
    Once she commits to it fully she'll drop bf very quickly I think, the problem is her blazae attitude towards it she thinks she can just take it twice a week and lose 10kg! Need to dumb it down for her lol so she understands. When I met her she was 53kg... She's now 63kg... I got ripped I think lol.
    Yes I had plenty of fun with those silicone cuties before I met my girl. She actually had a brain to go with those t!tties! hard to find girls that that on the Goldie.
    How's the shoulder feeling bro??
  30. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,482
    Rep Power
    1861625
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    74.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Day 71

    Weight unknown

    No pin today

    Having a slight mental block about yesterday.... Hit back and biceps

    Weighted chins
    Bw + 25 x 8 x 7 x 6
    Bw x 9 x 5

    Lat pulldowns (weight per arm)
    110 x 12 x 10 x 7

    Bent over rows
    200 x 7 PR weight and reps
    175 x 12 x 9
    135 x 15

    T bar rows
    225 x 7
    200 x 9 x 7
    185 x 10

    Ez bar curls
    90 x 3
    80 x 7
    70 x 10 x 8

    Seated bicep curls
    40s x 7
    35s x 11 x 9

    Hammer curls
    Down the rack starting from 30s

    Keep forgetting to dose taurine because I've been waiting for my xtend to turn up so I can mix it together. It turned up today thank fock! Had to foam roll for 5 after tbar rows because i was almost going to call it quits due to severe back pumps.
    Didn't count calories as i had to travel 200kms to help my dad out. I stayed overnight and most of the day today which sucked because I missed my workout. My cals would have been up there I'd guess at around 3500 - 4000.
  31. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,482
    Rep Power
    1861625
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    74.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Day 72

    Weight unknown

    Pinned 150mgs sustanon 300

    Really annoyed about missing my workout today. Didn't get back until 1715 and I had two clients from 1730
    Didn't track calories again today and they would have been a bit light but that's ok because i didn't workout.
    Going to have a very early night tonight as I only got about 4 hours last night.
  32. New Member
    zubda345's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    456
    Rep Power
    650
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    23.7%

    Why do I rarely see a legs workout??
  33. New Member
    SkubaSteve89's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    207
    Rep Power
    1814
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    45.17%

    [QUOTE=Lukef2000;3513901]Haha yeah well you'll get used to being stuck in the ass by a dude lol! :P
    Sweat and cheap tuna... That's nasty bro. I wouldn't admit to it either lol!
    Once she commits to it fully she'll drop bf very quickly I think, the problem is her blazae attitude towards it she thinks she can just take it twice a week and lose 10kg! Need to dumb it down for her lol so she understands. When I met her she was 53kg... She's now 63kg... I got ripped I think lol.

    oooh homo joke :P
    yeah as soon as you taste that its like 'someones just been here'
    ergh yeah thats the attitude of so many people once they have access to 'underground bodybuilding supplements', its still 60% diet!
    eh 10 kilos isnt too bad, as long as its mostly in the hips and chest, im not into chicks that have the body of a 12 year old lol my first gf was 41kg AFTER a meal, and i kept thinking, 'man....i got bigger tits and ass than her wtf?'
    Hahaha nice man! yeah theyre great to look at and in bed, but sometimes it just doesnt make up for lack of brains
    its going pretty good dude, little sore from the manipulation but its getting better
    hope your back aches go away dude, i wouldnt be caught dead without my combination of taurine, cissus rx, and glucosamine sulfate!
  34. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,482
    Rep Power
    1861625
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    74.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by zubda345
    Why do I rarely see a legs workout??
    Well today was a leg day but so was day 69 3 maybe 4 days ago. So they are up there
  35. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,482
    Rep Power
    1861625
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    74.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    [QUOTE=SkubaSteve89;3515686][QUOTE=

    oooh homo joke :P
    yeah as soon as you taste that its like 'someones just been here'
    ergh yeah thats the attitude of so many people once they have access to 'underground bodybuilding supplements', its still 60% diet!
    eh 10 kilos isnt too bad, as long as its mostly in the hips and chest, im not into chicks that have the body of a 12 year old lol my first gf was 41kg AFTER a meal, and i kept thinking, 'man....i got bigger tits and ass than her wtf?'
    Hahaha nice man! yeah theyre great to look at and in bed, but sometimes it just doesnt make up for lack of brains
    its going pretty good dude, little sore from the manipulation but its getting better
    hope your back aches go away dude, i wouldnt be caught dead without my combination of taurine, cissus rx, and glucosamine sulfate![/QUOTE]

    Haha hopefully ill never be so desperate that i have to try it lol!
    yeah at the moment im actually making her dose every 4-5 hours and cooking all her meals so that she has no excuses lol. She tends to carry it quite evenly so its actually quite good
    Haha its was a fun time thats for sure but i actually like to be able top have a conversation you know and tghe majority of the silicone honies on the gc have as much silicone in their head than trhey do in their t1ts lol. Theyre a good time not a long time lol
    I hope it gets better bro, youve got about six weeks or so before i start to cut so hopefully youll be all good before then so we can start our little comp!
    i think next time ill be taking cissus and glucosamine as my joints are sore and taurine by itself doesnt cut it aloone for me when it comes to back pumps!
  36. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,482
    Rep Power
    1861625
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    74.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Day 73

    Weight 195

    No pin today

    I've been chasing a PR onsquats since the start if this cycle and due to injury I havent had a chance to get one yet... Till today

    Leg day

    Barbell back squats
    320 x 6 PR weight and reps YES!!!
    310 x 7
    300 x 8
    285 x 10
    245 x 12 ( hip flexors were focking killing me )
    I lowered the weight on remaining exercises due to my hip flexors playing up. It's strange I've never had a problem with them before.... Ever.

    Leg press
    350 x 25
    440 x 20
    530 x 20

    Cable leg extensions
    Plate 8/10 x 12 x 12 x 12 x 12

    Seated leg curls
    110 x 10 x 10 x 10

    Standing leg curls (weight per leg)
    80 x 10 x 10 x 10

    Seated calve raises
    175 x 20 x 20 x 15

    Standing calve raise
    220 x 13 x 12 x 8

    It was actually the first time I've gone for a PR on squats due to my minor back injury and there was no sign of pain of any sort which is great. Will try for a PR on deads on monday. I haven't gone heavy heavy in deads since my injury. I'm stoked about the PR. STOKED!
    Had a much needed sleep in today. Didn't drag my sorry a$$ outta bed till about 1100. Probably why my calories are a bit low. It was actually really strange I wasn't hungry at all and that's very unusual. I literally had to force feed my first two meals and ended up throwing half of them away because I was feeling sick. Cals 3471 pro 274 carbs 332 fats 117.
    Will hit arms and shoulders for a circuit style workout tomorrow as the gym closes early on Fridays and I won't get home till late.
    Strangely enough my pimples aren't that bad atm and nothing has changed. I was going to go to the doc and get some doxycycline but I didn't see much point considering my cycle is over in a few weeks.
  37. New Member
    zubda345's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    456
    Rep Power
    650
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    23.7%

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Well today was a leg day but so was day 69 3 maybe 4 days ago. So they are up there
    well, after day 69 there were soo many posts, I thought that u skipped legs day...

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Day 73

    Weight 195

    No pin today

    I've been chasing a PR onsquats since the start if this cycle and due to injury I havent had a chance to get one yet... Till today

    Leg day

    Barbell back squats
    320 x 6 PR weight and reps YES!!!
    310 x 7
    300 x 8
    285 x 10
    245 x 12 ( hip flexors were focking killing me )
    I lowered the weight on remaining exercises due to my hip flexors playing up. It's strange I've never had a problem with them before.... Ever.

    Leg press
    350 x 25
    440 x 20
    530 x 20

    Cable leg extensions
    Plate 8/10 x 12 x 12 x 12 x 12

    Seated leg curls
    110 x 10 x 10 x 10

    Standing leg curls (weight per leg)
    80 x 10 x 10 x 10

    Seated calve raises
    175 x 20 x 20 x 15

    Standing calve raise
    220 x 13 x 12 x 8

    It was actually the first time I've gone for a PR on squats due to my minor back injury and there was no sign of pain of any sort which is great. Will try for a PR on deads on monday. I haven't gone heavy heavy in deads since my injury. I'm stoked about the PR. STOKED!
    Had a much needed sleep in today. Didn't drag my sorry a$$ outta bed till about 1100. Probably why my calories are a bit low. It was actually really strange I wasn't hungry at all and that's very unusual. I literally had to force feed my first two meals and ended up throwing half of them away because I was feeling sick. Cals 3471 pro 274 carbs 332 fats 117.
    Will hit arms and shoulders for a circuit style workout tomorrow as the gym closes early on Fridays and I won't get home till late.
    Strangely enough my pimples aren't that bad atm and nothing has changed. I was going to go to the doc and get some doxycycline but I didn't see much point considering my cycle is over in a few weeks.
    Good man, Squats were good. Keep working on em and you'll get more PRs. Good work and congrats!
  38. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,482
    Rep Power
    1861625
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    74.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by zubda345

    Good man, Squats were good. Keep working on em and you'll get more PRs. Good work and congrats!
    yeah man I love squats and i usually do them twice a week so being unable to do them has been tough.
  39. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,482
    Rep Power
    1861625
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    74.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Day 74

    Weight 196

    Pinned 150mgs sustanon 300

    First day back on shift today after 6 days off and it was rough. I was pressed for time as the gym closes early on Fridays.

    Shoulders triceps biceps circuits

    Dumbbell shoulder press
    70s x 11 x 9 x 8
    Seated dumbbell extension
    70 x 8 x 8 x 9
    Dumbbell bicep curls
    40s x 9 x 8 x 6

    Rope pressdowns
    80 x 12 x 12 x 12
    Rope curls
    80 x 12 x 12 x 12
    Rear delt cable flyes
    30 per side x 12 x 12 x 12

    Wide ez bar curls
    65 x 12 x 11 x 9
    Ez bar skullcrushers
    65 x 12 x 10 x 9
    Side lateral raises
    25 x 10 x 10 x 10

    Considering I only had 30 mins I thought I did rather well. I struggled with the curls due to my grip being focked from work. Had a sweet pump tho.
    Calories 3643 protein 376 bit high but lots of whey while operating. Carbs 218g fats 132g
    No new sides to report on.
    Being forced to take the weekend off but its all good my body will need a few days recovery before I hit deads squats bench ohp on Monday.
  40. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,482
    Rep Power
    1861625
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    74.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Actually something slipped my mind. I've been having sharp pains coming from my tendons on both my elbows and my knees. I think my body needs a week off which it will have week one of pct.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Sustanon 250 and anadrol and tren e.
    By Testmonster in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-24-2011, 02:08 AM
  2. Help with winter cycle test/tren/Anadrol
    By xFRACTION in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 08-30-2010, 10:17 PM
  3. winter bulk help
    By Swoldierboy in forum Bulking
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-12-2009, 02:36 PM
  4. Which is better for winter bulk?
    By davi514 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-08-2008, 08:57 AM
  5. SD\Max LMG Winter Bulk!!!
    By tanto in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-12-2005, 10:25 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in