Page 4 of 9 First ... 23456 ... Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.68%

Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Yeah I'm thinking it may be underdosed but even so my virgin receptors are making the most out of what I've got
    Haha I'll keep that in mind if I'm looking for an abo hooker lol! Erase seems to be doing the trick and as I have three bottles of it until I actually need to change then I'll try use up my stocks. If o start to get sensitive nips or anything I'll be switching over straight up. I like tits but not on me lol.
    Yeah I'm thinking next time I change up my routine after this cycle I'll give dc a go. Been hearing some pretty good things about it and the guys that do it seem to get some nice results.
    Man my gym sucks. Some of the gear is so old it's still the chain driven stuff. It's been good in a way tho as pretty much everything I do now is free weights.
    Another main centre for juicers is the Goldie man! When I lived there before I came to the mines it seemed like everyone was cycling something or another!!
    haha yeah thats the beauty of being a first timer to wonderful juice, i cant wait to start pinning

yeah i heard going things about erase, eh i dunno about it though, my mindset when it comes to PCT is 'if its legal to import in australia, then its useless, cuz everything that works is banned'. haha no tits on you? aw cmon man, dont you want to be like this guy? youtube: watch?v=KCv-17HcuME

Yeha i reckon blood n guts by dorian yates or dc training would be perfect on cycle :3 just dont get too big, i wanna be the biggest dude in QLD :P lol jk

yeah honestly, as long as you can do the big 3, you should be fine, though drop sets are really fun with pin loaded machines

haha yeah thats where i actually started looking for sources before i started training with some competitive body-builders, all those dudes down there are either like 'yeah man ill get some gear that i used to get this big' and then try and charge an arm and a leg for vet grade crap or theyre like, nah man all natural baby, just hard work and food baby yerp yerp.

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by SkubaSteve89

haha yeah thats the beauty of being a first timer to wonderful juice, i cant wait to start pinning

yeah i heard going things about erase, eh i dunno about it though, my mindset when it comes to PCT is 'if its legal to import in australia, then its useless, cuz everything that works is banned'. haha no tits on you? aw cmon man, dont you want to be like this guy? youtube: watch?v=KCv-17HcuME

Yeha i reckon blood n guts by dorian yates or dc training would be perfect on cycle :3 just dont get too big, i wanna be the biggest dude in QLD :P lol jk

yeah honestly, as long as you can do the big 3, you should be fine, though drop sets are really fun with pin loaded machines

haha yeah thats where i actually started looking for sources before i started training with some competitive body-builders, all those dudes down there are either like 'yeah man ill get some gear that i used to get this big' and then try and charge an arm and a leg for vet grade crap or theyre like, nah man all natural baby, just hard work and food baby yerp yerp.
    Yeah bro when you start it's pretty docking awesome! You'll never bother with phs or anything again!
    Man I'm in the same mindset but thought I'd give it a go and if it wasn't doing the trick I'd just switch over to armidex. Seems to he working so I'll keep my armidex for pct. It's bullsh1t what's illegal here!
    That YouTube link didn't work...
    The gyms getting better slowly they have a few new machines that are actually half decent but end of the day free weights out do machines hands down. They do have their uses tho like you mentioned.
    Haha that sounds like typical Goldie boys! Whenever they see a chance to make a quick buck they jump at it! I was going to buy done gear from a guy I did my pt course with and as soon as he found out i worked in the mines his prices almost doubled! Tried to charge me $450 a vial!
    When you thinking about doing a course??
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.47%

Day 49

Weight 191

No pin today

Finally caught up on some sleep last night! Three bad nights in a row was leaving me real flat! Was feeling strong when I hit my back today so I was adamant I'd hit some prs!

Back day

Weighted wide grip chins
    Bw + 45 x 7 PR!
    Bw + 35 x 7 x 6 drop bw x 7 PR!!
    Bw x 6

Iso lateral lat pulldown (weight per arm)
    90 x 11 x 9 x 10 drop 65 x 6 drop 45 x 8

T bar rows
    225 x 7 PR!

Iso lateral row ( weight per arm)
    65 x 10 x 9 x 9

Deadlifts
    225 x 12 x 12 x 12
    Superset
    Bent over rows
    110 x 9 x 9 x 9 grip was failing on these quite bad!

Straight arm pulldowns
    110 x 10 drop 90 x 9 drop 70 x 6 drop 65 x 3
    Did this same descending set three times fr similar reps.

Was focking drenched in sweat and feeling a bit nauseous.
    Stoked on the PRs! The weight on weighted chins was my goal for the cycle. Can't believe I'm just over half way through!
    On my first and last night shift at the moment I've got another 8 1/2 hours at work and my calories so far are sitting at 3627. Bout to sit down and have another big meal in about 45. I used today as my gauge for how much 3800 calories actually is and how much I have to eat for it. Shouldn't be a problem to get the food in. I've added in pasta at one serve a day to get my carbs up an hopefully kickstart some growth!
    Libido is still way up! Aggression is up but manageable it's still mainly in the gym. Pimples.... They're breaking out everywhere. Don't really know how to combat this side apart from going to the doc and getting a prescription. I have been rubbing some isocol on my shoulders and arms to try and dry out the skin. Seems to be working if I do it 3 + times a day but that's not quite possible when in on shift.
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.47%

I might just mention too that I will be eating the same calories on off days as well. I have been dropping my cals on off days but I think this may have been hindering my gains also. If I put on some fat I'll be doing a cut later in the year anyways. I was trying to keep it lean but fock it.
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.47%

Total calories for my extended period of being awake are 5676. That's bulking calories right there :P
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.41%
    Achievements Posting Pro

u went into detail so deep into describing how you gonna adminster the drug... just say Sust 300mg EOD. also do u think ur body knows week days? week e is 650mg test week 2 450mg test...

i dont know why this thread got so popular but really??? sust + anadrol is not even a fun cycle.

-first the anadrol turns u into michellin man
    -second u do sust for 16weeks, but u start PCT like 19.5-20th week. theres a BIG gap betwen last shot and PCT, that means ur body was shut down for an extra 3weeks just to clear out the ester. that IMO is stupid
    -learn how to properly lay out **** and not just a big hard to read novel.
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.47%

Quote Originally Posted by GLHF
    u went into detail so deep into describing how you gonna adminster the drug... just say Sust 300mg EOD. also do u think ur body knows week days? week e is 650mg test week 2 450mg test...

i dont know why this thread got so popular but really??? sust + anadrol is not even a fun cycle.

-first the anadrol turns u into michellin man
    -second u do sust for 16weeks, but u start PCT like 19.5-20th week. theres a BIG gap betwen last shot and PCT, that means ur body was shut down for an extra 3weeks just to clear out the ester. that IMO is stupid
    -learn how to properly lay out **** and not just a big hard to read novel.
    Ok point noted about the EOD. And for a first cycle it's actually treating me quite well and I'm finding it quite "fun". I've put on 14 pounds so far and I'm only about half way through.
    I'm quite aware of when my pct starts. And to be quite honest i don't care for your opinion if it's going to be negative.
    I reside in a mining town due to work and it's 150 miles away from a city so what you can get is up to the few guys that can get actual gear. It just so happened that when it came round to ordering my gear Sus was available. So it was either Sus or nothing.
    End of the day it's MY cycle and I'm running it the way I want and I'm quite happy with the way it's going. If you've got nothing positive to offer then don't follow.
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.47%

Day 50

Weight 194

Pinned 150mgs sustanon 300

Had a miserable sleep after night shift and have been feeling the effects of it all day. Even after doubling up my pre workout I still had trouble getting motivation. Was going to hit shoulders but all the seats were taken and so were the barbells so I just switched them with arms and will hit them tomorrow.

Arm day
    Weighted dips
    Bw x 15
    Bw + 90 x 8
    Bw + 65 x 9
    Bw + 45 x 11
    Bw + 25 x 13
    Bw x 15

Skull crushers
    75 x 7
    65 x 10 x 10
    Superset
    Ez bar close grip bench
    75 x 8
    65 x 10 x 10

Cable rope pressdowns
    75 x 10 x 10 x 10

Ez bar curls
    100 x 4
    75 x 10 x 8
    65 x 10

Dumbbell curls
    40s x 5
    35s x 8
    30s x 10

Had to cut it short as I had an appt. Took waay too long to get what I did get done.
    Calories are a bit low for the day but if you take into account that I didn't stop eating from yesterday until 8am this morning it should equal out. Calories 2667 protein 204 carbs 218 fats 105. Looking Forward to smashing the gym tomorrow.
    I am planning a bit of a set back this weekend.... Have a bucks night to go to so there will probably be plenty of drinking and bad food. I'm not too worried about it I dont drink much usually so one night can't hurt.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.68%

Yeah bro when you start it's pretty docking awesome! You'll never bother with phs or anything again!
    Man I'm in the same mindset but thought I'd give it a go and if it wasn't doing the trick I'd just switch over to armidex. Seems to he working so I'll keep my armidex for pct. It's bullsh1t what's illegal here!
    That YouTube link didn't work...
    The gyms getting better slowly they have a few new machines that are actually half decent but end of the day free weights out do machines hands down. They do have their uses tho like you mentioned.
    Haha that sounds like typical Goldie boys! Whenever they see a chance to make a quick buck they jump at it! I was going to buy done gear from a guy I did my pt course with and as soon as he found out i worked in the mines his prices almost doubled! Tried to charge me $450 a vial!
    When you thinking about doing a course??
    haha yeah man cant wait, just got a hold of some HCG as well so im set!

no worries, though from what i understand an AI stops estrogen from forming and a SERM gets rid of already formed estrogen? Correct me if im wrong here but thats why i assume why everyone takes an AI during and SERM after a cycle

really? just copy the whole line (except the "youtube:" bit) in the search bar and ull see why AI's and SERMs are so important :P

yeah man try doing some bicep cable curl drop sets at the end of your workout, the pump'll be huuuge!

are you serious? I'll pm you

ATM im recovering from shoulder surgery thanks to competitive MMA (got caught in an armbar and my some of the tendons in my shoulder got torn) but im hoping to do a standard 10wk Test E cycle made by Veyron Pharma, with some HCG, and liquidex as my AI with Torem as my PCT SERM, after an Epistane + Albuterol Cut (my bf % jumped from 6 to 22% in the last 8 months).

And @ GLHG; if you followed the thread from the start youd see that middle of nowhere mining town + Neo Nazi Customs, im suprised Luke got his hands on anything besides protein powder haha!
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.01%

Keep up the good work mate, as you said, it's working good for you so don't take on board any negative feedback.
    I did Sus + Deca for my first cycle (only cycle other than a ph cycle that I've done) and kicked arse..

Cheers..
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.41%
    Achievements Posting Pro

so u dont wanna hear opinions if their negative? grow up little boy.
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.47%

haha yeah man cant wait, just got a hold of some HCG as well so im set!

no worries, though from what i understand an AI stops estrogen from forming and a SERM gets rid of already formed estrogen? Correct me if im wrong here but thats why i assume why everyone takes an AI during and SERM after a cycle

really? just copy the whole line (except the "youtube:" bit) in the search bar and ull see why AI's and SERMs are so important :P

yeah man try doing some bicep cable curl drop sets at the end of your workout, the pump'll be huuuge!

are you serious? I'll pm you

ATM im recovering from shoulder surgery thanks to competitive MMA (got caught in an armbar and my some of the tendons in my shoulder got torn) but im hoping to do a standard 10wk Test E cycle made by Veyron Pharma, with some HCG, and liquidex as my AI with Torem as my PCT SERM, after an Epistane + Albuterol Cut (my bf % jumped from 6 to 22% in the last 8 months).

And @ GLHG; if you followed the thread from the start youd see that middle of nowhere mining town + Neo Nazi Customs, im suprised Luke got his hands on anything besides protein powder haha!
    In my understanding an AI blocks the aromataze enzyme so testosterone cannot convert to estrogen and serms work by blocking the estrogen receptors and thus making the body increase it's testosterone production ( as estrogen in males is formed via the aromataze enzyme ) so put an AI and a serm in pct together you should have increasing test levels while blocking the enzyme that coverts it to estrogen.
    I usually throw in cable curls or high cable curls as my FST-7 part of my session. Gotta love that pump!
    Ouch man that sounds painful! Hope it heals up quick man! I tore my supraspinatus tendon in my shoulder last year so I know what your going through!
    I feel ya with the bf thing! When I had surgery on my back a while ago my bf went from about 11 - 12% to about 25 %! only tool 8-10 weeks of cutting tho to get back to a reasonable level. I'm actually going to do another cut later in the year. I want that sub 10%!
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.47%

Quote Originally Posted by ozHarris
    Keep up the good work mate, as you said, it's working good for you so don't take on board any negative feedback.
    I did Sus + Deca for my first cycle (only cycle other than a ph cycle that I've done) and kicked arse..

Cheers..
    Yeah man negative feedback doesn't bother me. IMO whether it be sustanon, enanthate, cyppionate or prop provided dosing is correct your still going to have sh1t loads of test running through your system. Sus may be harder to maintain stable blood levels due to the different esters but that's why I'm injecting eod rather than once or twice a week like some people do.
    How did that cycle go for you bro?? How much did you put on??
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.47%

Quote Originally Posted by GLHF
    so u dont wanna hear opinions if their negative? grow up little boy.
    You can voice your negative opinions all you like but do I care for your opinion no i don't. Your opinion is that sustanon sucks well that's all it is YOUR opinion and your entitled to it but don't clutter up my thread by being an a$$.
    Sustanon while it may be harder to maintain stable blood level will still massively increase your test levels at the correct dosages. People all over have had great results with sus.
    Would I have preferred test e ? Yes focking a i would have but like I said I'm in a town out in the country and all I can get is what my guy has.
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.47%

Had a sh1t workout this morning due to my left shoulder aching like fock. I seem to be having a lot of issues with it lately on chest days so I will be taking a week or so off chest and hopefully it helps with whatever is wring with it.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.68%

In my understanding an AI blocks the aromataze enzyme so testosterone cannot convert to estrogen and serms work by blocking the estrogen receptors and thus making the body increase it's testosterone production ( as estrogen in males is formed via the aromataze enzyme ) so put an AI and a serm in pct together you should have increasing test levels while blocking the enzyme that coverts it to estrogen.
    I usually throw in cable curls or high cable curls as my FST-7 part of my session. Gotta love that pump!
    Ouch man that sounds painful! Hope it heals up quick man! I tore my supraspinatus tendon in my shoulder last year so I know what your going through!
    I feel ya with the bf thing! When I had surgery on my back a while ago my bf went from about 11 - 12% to about 25 %! only tool 8-10 weeks of cutting tho to get back to a reasonable level. I'm actually going to do another cut later in the year. I want that sub 10%!
    ahh but wouldnt that negate the need for an AI during PCT as there would be no external sources of test in your system when you start PCT?

hahaha yeah man i can barely grip my gym bag after ive done drop sets on bicep tricep forearm haha

yeah it certaintly wasnt a pleasant experience, i had the Op in feb and i still dont have full range of motion back in my arm yet, going back under general anesthetic next week and the surgeons going to crank my arm back to try and stretch the scar tissue. How long did it take for you to recover from your injury?

haha yeah it sucks just watching your waistline grow, and im the epitome of ectomorph so all my fat seems to be just around the midsection, i look freakin pregnant! haha yeah lucky for us we can bounce back pretty quick, im just worried about loose skin if i cut it too quickly, eh i guess a few bulking cycles with some d-bol should take care of it :P haha yeah man get that ripped up beach bod, then ppl will be asking you for sources :P
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.47%

Day 51

Weight 194

No pin today

Had a terrible workout today but I did set a PR on fat dumbbell press. Had an intermittent problem with me right wrist. And it has stinging hard after my first work set. My left rotator problem was flaring up again too which didn't help my cause. I didn't record weights as I left my logbook at home but I managed to get the 100s up for 5 which is a huge PR for me. I've been stuck on the 90s for awhile. My shoulder started acting up quite bad after these I still managed to crank out 17 sets all up but only 6 of those were from compound movements
    Couldnt really track calories as I was traveling most of the afternoon / evening so I had to rely on airport good which is pretty ordinary. Before I started traveling tho my cals were at 2600. Id like to think they would be up around the 3300 mark.
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.47%

ahh but wouldnt that negate the need for an AI during PCT as there would be no external sources of test in your system when you start PCT?

hahaha yeah man i can barely grip my gym bag after ive done drop sets on bicep tricep forearm haha

yeah it certaintly wasnt a pleasant experience, i had the Op in feb and i still dont have full range of motion back in my arm yet, going back under general anesthetic next week and the surgeons going to crank my arm back to try and stretch the scar tissue. How long did it take for you to recover from your injury?

haha yeah it sucks just watching your waistline grow, and im the epitome of ectomorph so all my fat seems to be just around the midsection, i look freakin pregnant! haha yeah lucky for us we can bounce back pretty quick, im just worried about loose skin if i cut it too quickly, eh i guess a few bulking cycles with some d-bol should take care of it :P haha yeah man get that ripped up beach bod, then ppl will be asking you for sources :P
    That's kind of the idea man because your body won't start making natural test until the levels of exogenous test has come below a certain level. And when that point comes it's extremely important to get your natural production back up so you can maintain your gains. The AI will still stop what your body makes from converting to estrogen.
    It took me around three months to get back to the point where I could exercise but it wasn't until about 5 months before I was back to normal. Even now tho I still can't do certain exercises like dumbbell flyes. I hope it all works out for you bro. Patience is the key man you don't want to push it an fock it even more.
    Haha I'm a stereotypical ectomorph too bro and I have the same problem. I only put fat on in one area. I'm sure that test e cycle will sort out any loose skin good luck with it btw man ! I don't think I'll ever be big enough for people to ask me for sources lol In my mind I'll always be the skinny 58kg twig I started as
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.47%

Day 52

Weight unknown

I'm 1000kms away from home at the moment and my diet / training is already suffering. Had some wicked time constraints today but it was time for legs so legs were hit.... Quickly

Leg day

Squats
    135 x 10 x 10
    285 x 9
    265 x 10 x 9
    245 x 10
    225 x 12

Cable hack squat
    330 x 18 x 16 x 15 maxed out machine

Laying leg curls
    110 x 10 x 10 x 10

Seated calve raise
    90 x 15 x 15 x 15

Short and sweet was all done in 35 minutes.
    I'm not tracking my calories while I'm away but I'll start back up on Sunday when I get home.
    I'm going to try for 310 next time I do legs. That won't be a PR but it'll match it.
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.47%

Day 53

Weight unknown

No pin today

Went back to my old gym today. Loved it. All hammer strength gear. Beats the busted arse chain driven gear I'm forced to use usually.

Shoulder day

HS shoulder press ( weight per side )
    110 x 4 PR!!
    90 x 9 x 7
    75 x 10 drop 45 x 9

Dumbbell shoulder press
    70s x 9 x 9 x 7 drop 45s x 10

Dumbbell front raises
    35s x 10 x 10 x 8

Side lateral raises
    30s x 12 x 10 PR sets reps

Hs side lateral raise machine
    70 x 10 x 10 x 10

Nautilus rear delt
    80 x 10 x 10 x 10

Double handle lift bar shrugs ( weight per side )
    145 x 15 x 14 x 12 x 10 drop 90 x 10

Hs seated calve raise
    90 x 15 x 15 x 15

Good workout. Was feeling real strong considering since I've been away I havent had a decent nights sleep.
    Last time I did hs shoulder press I was struggling with 65 per side for 5 reps. That was about 12 months ago tho so I've made major progression with my shoulders.
    My nutrition is still suffering. Mainly because of my busy schedule I haven't had time to eat my 3700 calories. I've just been trying to eat more less often.
    I left my anti estrogens at home so I'm starting to puff up a bit.
    Still getting pimples everywhere. Even on my face. I haven't had pimples on my face since puberty. Lol
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.47%

Day 54

Weight unknown

I missed my pin today but I'll dose ed for the next two days to make up for it.

No workout today. Had a big day racing go karts and shooting people with paintball guns. Followed by topless waitresses and a stripper. Good day overall but i did happen to get rather drunk and make an idiot of myself. Lol that's why I don't drink very often.
    I forgot my anti estrogens while I was away so I have a bit of bloat going on.
    I caught up with a few if the boys I haven't seen in a few months and I got a fair few compliments on how much bigger I am.
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.47%

Day 55

Weight unknown

Traveling back today with a raging hangover and a major case of sleep deprivation. No workout today. Will start back my diet and training tomorrow.
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.47%

Day 56

Weight 196
    This is the heaviest I've ever been. Even on my last bulk when I got quite chubby I was 194 at around 20-25% bf. I don't think I've put on much bf this time around. Maybe a little bit. I'll worry about that in October when I cut down.

Had a big day at work bit o still hit the gym for around 45 minutes. I only have three days to hit my full body before I'm forced to take a day or two off due to being on night shift.

Shoulders triceps biceps circuits

Shoulder press Dumbbell 1 x 11 1 x 8 1 x 7
    Seated overhead tricep ext 3 x 10
    Dumbbell curls 3 x 8

My grip strength is suffering from racing go karts a few days ago. Was burning after my first set. And it didn't get any easier at all.

Weighted dips 3 x 12
    Side lateral raises 3 x 12
    Barbell curls 3 x 10

Ez bar preachers 2 x 10 1 x 7
    Rear delt flyes 3 x 10
    Cable tricep pressdowns 1 x 18 2 x 12

Run out of time here and had to go make dinner and lunch for tomorrow.
    Calories will be 3709. 360g pro 295g carbs 119g fats.
    Have some bloat at the moment. Will give erase till the end of the week to clear it up and if it doesn't I'll jump on armidex until it's all gone.
    Got another big day tomorrow but I'll still head down and hit back and chest.
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.47%

Day 57

Weight 196

No pin today

Had a long Fay at work today and had to dose up on stims to get to the gym.

Back and chest ( no weights recorded )

Weighted chins 1 x 6 1 x 8 1 x 10

Lat pulldowns 3 x 12
    Flat dumbbell press 2 x 8 1 x 10

Rope t bar rows 3 x 6 ( grip failing )
    Incline dumbbell press 3 x 10

Bent over rows 3 x 12
    Hi cable flyes 3 x 10

Kept it short and sweet. In and out in less than 40 minutes. Usually after a 13 hour shift I struggle lifting what I can normally lift but thy wasn't the case today. My strength was up and I'll have to go through my notes but I think I hit a few prs for reps.
    Calories are at 4003 for the day. 349g pro 304 g carbs 143g fats.
    Legs tomorrow. Heavy squats.
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.1%

How's ur BF% now a days? are u at the point where u were in the pics at the end of ur cutting log?
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.47%

Quote Originally Posted by zubda345
    How's ur BF% now a days? are u at the point where u were in the pics at the end of ur cutting log?
    Hey bro I thought you'd stopped following! Nah I've put on a bit of Bf since then but I'll be doing another cut probably in October. My 3 point caliper test puts me at between 14 - 15% which I'm ok with. My next cut I'll be aiming for sub 10% which will be focking awesome when I get there as I hacent been that lean since I was about 17 lol
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.47%

Day 58

Weight 193

Pinned 150 mgs sustanon 300

It was my changeover between days and night today so I'm going to blow my calories out majorly. Hit legs today as the last of my three day split and I'll be going back to my fst7 type training as of tomorrow.

Leg day

45 leg press
    730 x 9 x 7
    685 x 8

Squats
    245 x 10 x 10 x 10 started getting back pumps here!

Barbell lunges
    100 x 9 x 9 x 8

Leg extensions
    Plate 7/10 x 10 x 11 x 9 x 8

Stiff legged deadlifts
    100 x 10 x 10 x 10

Seated calve raise
    175 x 15 x 12 x 11

Standing calve raise
    225 x 12 x 9 x 7

Sh1t squats
    Bw x 15 x 15 x 15

25 sets in total for legs and I felt as though I couldn't do any more. Until I got home and then I felt fine! Gotta love the recovery from test!
    Weight has come down and I'm thinking that's all water weight from reducing the bloat.
    I've just started my last vial which means I've got about four weeks left. Hopefully I can put on another 6 - 8 pounds in that time!
    Will update my calories later but atm they're sitting at 1401 just after my second meal.
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.1%

Hey bro I thought you'd stopped following! Nah I've put on a bit of Bf since then but I'll be doing another cut probably in October. My 3 point caliper test puts me at between 14 - 15% which I'm ok with. My next cut I'll be aiming for sub 10% which will be focking awesome when I get there as I hacent been that lean since I was about 17 lol
    Naaah man. I am reading it time to time, I am here....

ohh just don't worry about that thou... what about muscle gain?? and do u know any good online bf calculator? I need to see mine too.

the lowest bf I have been to is 13%... not less... it was in july 2011 I think...

When u do that cut.. don't forget to give me the link to it...
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.47%

Quote Originally Posted by zubda345

Naaah man. I am reading it time to time, I am here....

ohh just don't worry about that thou... what about muscle gain?? and do u know any good online bf calculator? I need to see mine too.

the lowest bf I have been to is 13%... not less... it was in july 2011 I think...

When u do that cut.. don't forget to give me the link to it...
    I've put on 9kg (20lb) so far and I still have about four weeks to go. I'm not sure about an online calculator but if I were you I'd just buy some cheap bf calipers. They're fairly accurate if you know where to test.
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.47%

Overall calories for day 57 5283. Pro 500 carbs 450 fats 160. This is for a 24 hour period. Looking forward to having six days off work to do nothing but eat and train.
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.1%

I've put on 9kg (20lb) so far and I still have about four weeks to go. I'm not sure about an online calculator but if I were you I'd just buy some cheap bf calipers. They're fairly accurate if you know where to test.

Great man, Keep it up!
  32. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.68%

hey mang, hope u had a great time at ur mate's bucks! hope the mrs wasnt too jelly of stripper bewbs :P

Id recommend trying a combination of Vitamin A B & D for ur acne, if you got a natural vitamin A deficiency acne will flare up, im not sure how gear will affect your levels whilst on cycle, Vitamin B & particularly vitamin D are crucial for skin health and theres been quite a few cases where vitamin D alone has yielded the same results as Accutane with none of the nasty side effetcs (drying skin, cracked and bleeding lips - and if ur dehydrated and take a dump ur butthole will bleed). ofcourse if u took ur anti-e's like you were supposed to you probs wouldnt have it so bad :P

Good to hear you're getting some results though, 9kg is pretty good! how much of that would u surmise to be water weight and how much would be Lean Body Mass?

if you're struggling to put down calories, oatmeal and peanut butter are easy and quick sources of calories, if i was rushed for time i used to add in 4 XL eggs, honey, and 2 table spoons of peanut butter into a blender with my protein shake to make up for any missed meals. my staple meals are usually tuna omelettes (with enough egg and seasoning you cant taste the tuna), kangaroo steak and sweet potato, chicken and brown rice, salmon and beans, all with more steamed veggies than a vegan trying to get obese
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.47%

hey mang, hope u had a great time at ur mate's bucks! hope the mrs wasnt too jelly of stripper bewbs :P

Id recommend trying a combination of Vitamin A B & D for ur acne, if you got a natural vitamin A deficiency acne will flare up, im not sure how gear will affect your levels whilst on cycle, Vitamin B & particularly vitamin D are crucial for skin health and theres been quite a few cases where vitamin D alone has yielded the same results as Accutane with none of the nasty side effetcs (drying skin, cracked and bleeding lips - and if ur dehydrated and take a dump ur butthole will bleed). ofcourse if u took ur anti-e's like you were supposed to you probs wouldnt have it so bad :P

Good to hear you're getting some results though, 9kg is pretty good! how much of that would u surmise to be water weight and how much would be Lean Body Mass?

if you're struggling to put down calories, oatmeal and peanut butter are easy and quick sources of calories, if i was rushed for time i used to add in 4 XL eggs, honey, and 2 table spoons of peanut butter into a blender with my protein shake to make up for any missed meals. my staple meals are usually tuna omelettes (with enough egg and seasoning you cant taste the tuna), kangaroo steak and sweet potato, chicken and brown rice, salmon and beans, all with more steamed veggies than a vegan trying to get obese
    Haha yeah the mrs wasn't too happy with ne over the weekend. She'll get over it lol.
    I hadn't actually heard of that. Next time I head into Mackay I might try find some. My mrs is on accutane at the moment. She's getting some pretty bad sides aye! Don't think she's had a bleeding a$$ tho... Haha ill never forget my anti es again!
    I'm hoping that there's about 12lb lean body mass and the rest would be water, glycogen and a bit of fat. I've gained a fair bit of strength thus far an I've blasted through all of my plateaus except for my squats but that's due to my back injury earlier on. I've only been doing them heavy again for two weeks or so.
    What I do for quick calories is a protein shake with oatmeal, a banana and a tablespoon of natty peanut butter thrown into a blender. I probably have two of these a day because im a lazy focker lol!
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.47%

Day 59

Weight 193

No pin today

Almost called it an off day due to being absolutely shattered when u woke up. Ended up putting my vag away, double dosing my pre workouts an hitting shoulders and calves.

Shoulders traps and calves

Dumbbell shoulder press
    80s x 11 x 9 x 7 drop 55s x 5 45s x 4 PR reps

Plate front raise
    45 x 12 x 12 x 12
    Superset
    Upright rows
    90 x 10 x 9 x 8

Side lateral raises
    30s x 10 x 9
    25s x 12 I dropsetted every set with 15lbs till failure

Rear delt cable flyes
    30 per side x 10 x 10 x 9

Dumbbell shrugs
    Down the rack up the rack from 135s to 90s then back up again. Failure on every dumbbell.

Standing calve raise
    220 x 12 x 11 x 8
    Superset
    Leg press calve raise
    175 x 15 x 15 x 15

I was totally gassed after this. Absolutely focked. Stoked with the PR on dumbbell shoulder press. This weight and reps was my goal for my cycle. Hopefully I can maintain it after pct.
    Didn't track calories today as my bro is in town and we gorged ourselves on tacos for dinner. They were a bit low but I'll only be awake for 9 hours.
    Bloat has come down which is nice as I don't have the moon face anymore
  35. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.68%

Haha yeah the mrs wasn't too happy with ne over the weekend. She'll get over it lol.
    I hadn't actually heard of that. Next time I head into Mackay I might try find some. My mrs is on accutane at the moment. She's getting some pretty bad sides aye! Don't think she's had a bleeding a$$ tho... Haha ill never forget my anti es again!
    I'm hoping that there's about 12lb lean body mass and the rest would be water, glycogen and a bit of fat. I've gained a fair bit of strength thus far an I've blasted through all of my plateaus except for my squats but that's due to my back injury earlier on. I've only been doing them heavy again for two weeks or so.
    What I do for quick calories is a protein shake with oatmeal, a banana and a tablespoon of natty peanut butter thrown into a blender. I probably have two of these a day because im a lazy focker lol!
    haaha yeah i dunno why girls get so jealous, theyre strippers, as far as jobs go theyre kinda on the lowest respectable position in the world, as jeff winger once said 'dont sue a stripper, life sued her, and she lost'.

yeha man i was a labourer when i was on it, my lips were so cracked and bleeding and the inside of my nose was so dry and sore BUT i had model perfect skin so it was worth it :P

nice man 12lbs is 12lbs! plus once ur back's all better and all ur body parts are ready to be mauled you should be going great for ur next cycle!

yeah banana peanut butter eggs and my 100% WPI is my breakkie shake, id add in oatmeal but im gluten intolerant, so my carbs are mainly brown rice and sweet potato - and ive never been inclined to include either in my blender :P
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.47%

haaha yeah i dunno why girls get so jealous, theyre strippers, as far as jobs go theyre kinda on the lowest respectable position in the world, as jeff winger once said 'dont sue a stripper, life sued her, and she lost'.

yeha man i was a labourer when i was on it, my lips were so cracked and bleeding and the inside of my nose was so dry and sore BUT i had model perfect skin so it was worth it :P

nice man 12lbs is 12lbs! plus once ur back's all better and all ur body parts are ready to be mauled you should be going great for ur next cycle!

yeah banana peanut butter eggs and my 100% WPI is my breakkie shake, id add in oatmeal but im gluten intolerant, so my carbs are mainly brown rice and sweet potato - and ive never been inclined to include either in my blender :P
    Haha that analogy is hilarious! My mrs has always been a bit jealous tho so I knew I was going to cop it lol.
    I don't think I'd risk a bleeding a$$ for good skin tho. Aren't courses of accutane around 9 months?? That's a long time to have a bleeding a$$!
    My backs feeling better but I haven't really pushed it with squats or deads yet. I'm going to try for a PR on Sunday for squats tho.
    Haha well my next cycle is debatable... I mentioned it to my mrs and fock me she cracked it! It's a work in progress....
    I'm not sure how blended up rice or sweet potato would go. You should try it an let me know how you go LOL!
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.47%

Day 60

Weight 193

Pinned 150mgs sustanon300

Had a miserable sleep last night. Can test give you insomnia? I've never slept this bad that I have been on cycle. Maybe it's just a coincidence.

Back day

Weighted chins
    Bw + 45 x 6
    Bw + 25 x 7
    Bw x 9

Iso lateral lat pulldown (weight per arm)
    90 x 10 x 9 x 8
    75 x 9 drop 45 x 10

T bar rows
    225 x 7 x 7 ( calluses were playing up and dock me they were sore! Had to strap the v bar lol)
    200 x 12 drop 175 x 8 drop 135 x 8

Bent Over rows
    135 x 10 x 10 x 10

Straight arm pulldowns
    110 x 12 x 12 x 12 x 12 x 12

Quite disappointed in this workout as I was struggling to hold on to the barbells due to my calluses. Had to strap everything and they still stung like fock!
    Calories are 3437 I didn't count the half a garlic bread loaf tho so probably around 4k. I gave in to temptation. Protein 319 carbs 227 fats 132
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.47%

Day 61

Weight unknown

No pin today

I actually forgot that my gym is only open for three hours in the morning and three hours in the arvo so my workout got split in two.

Arm day

Dips
    Bw x 25 x 23 x 19 ( couldn't find the chain to attach weight ) PR for reps

Decline smith close grip bench
    110 x 10 x 9 x 9

Seated dumbbell tricep extension
    90 x 12 x 10
    75 x 12

Straight bar cable pressdowns
    120 x 12 x 12 x 12 ( 30 secs max rest for these as gym was closing )

Gym session two

Ez bar curls
    100 x 6 x 5 x 5

Dumbbell curls
    40s x 9 x 9 x 7 drop 25s x 8

Hammer curls
    35s x 12 x 10 x 9

Cable curls
    90 x 11 x 10 x 7

Would have been a decent arm workout if it was together as I had a sweet pump on both sessions. Tomorrows chest day and I'm going for PRs.
    Calories 3449. Pro 290 carbs 313 fats 105. I ran out of my preprepared foods today so I missed a meal. Got to get more organized.
    I'm pretty sure all of the bloat from forgetting my anti e's last week has all gone. Still getting fock loads of pimples but they're not too bad just like sweat pimples. I have also had an increase in hair growth on my shoulders and upper arms.
    I think I've got around four weeks to go. I'm going to order some liquid torem for my pct to replace clomid. Don't know why I just hear it's better and am keen to use it as a starting point for future pcts.
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.47%

Just did my dates etc my last injection should be on the 6th of august. This should put me finishing my pct around the time of my mates wedding.
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.47%

Day 62

Weight 194

Today was chest day and I hit a few PRs so I'm pretty pleased about that!

Chest day

Dumbbell flat press
    100s x 8 x 6 PR reps
    90s x 9

Incline dumbbell press
    85s x 8 x 6 PR weight
    70s x 13

Incline barbell bench press
    155 x 10 x 8
    135 x 8 x 10

Hi cable flyes ( weight per side )
    70 x 6
    60 x 10 x 9 x 7

I have been reducing my volume on chest day due to my left shoulder playing up. It was starting to play up on my incline dumbbell presses so I lightened the weight a bit and aimed for more reps. Hopefully it holds up till the end of my cycle. I was always going to take a week off for my first week of pct so hopefully that should help these niggling little pains I've been having. I'm stoked for my PRs. Once I get three sets out of these weights I've hit my goal for chest for this cycle.
    My right nipple is starting to get slightly sensitive and if it gets any worse I'm switching over to adex. Still getting pimples but it's not getting any worse.
    Calories are at 3849 for the day. I might have a piece of chocolate bavarian for dessert as my girl is having a bowl of it as I write this and it's quite tempting. Protein 331 carbs 319 fats 131.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Sustanon 250 and anadrol and tren e.
    By Testmonster in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-24-2011, 01:08 AM
  2. Help with winter cycle test/tren/Anadrol
    By xFRACTION in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 08-30-2010, 09:17 PM
  3. winter bulk help
    By Swoldierboy in forum Bulking
    Replies: 24