TRANSFORMERS... The Quest for PRIME!

Page 6 of 16 First ... 4567811 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

You know guys...I wish I get to reach your age (highly doubt it lol I'll die in my 30s prolly), and be able to look half as good as you do oO , hands down on Scotty he is a transformation artist...But Kleen buddy Oo WTF!! I dont buy it that you are an old fugger at all hahahaha you are in better shape than any of my gym buddies , though I wanna see LTL pics oO he seems to be putting on weight while all you guys are cutting...This is getting interesting ^^
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza
    LTL pics oO he seems to be putting on weight while all you guys are cutting...This is getting interesting ^^
    Very interesting. Funny how two opposite/ different approaches can make a physique.
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Very interesting. Funny how two opposite/ different approaches can make a physique.
    I know right?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Answers

You guys are all motivating as hell! Started my diet about a week ago waist is down 1" so far and i'm still sitting at 240. Hit some BIG PR's today i feel absolutely awesome i'm looking better and getting stronger!! Keep kicking a$$ guys!!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy
    You guys are all motivating as hell! Started my diet about a week ago waist is down 1" so far and i'm still sitting at 240. Hit some BIG PR's today i feel absolutely awesome i'm looking better and getting stronger!! Keep kicking a$$ guys!!
    An inch in a week? Whats your diet tren and cardio? Thats insanity!
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    You know guys...I wish I get to reach your age (highly doubt it lol I'll die in my 30s prolly), and be able to look half as good as you do oO , hands down on Scotty he is a transformation artist...But Kleen buddy Oo WTF!! I dont buy it that you are an old fugger at all hahahaha you are in better shape than any of my gym buddies , though I wanna see LTL pics oO he seems to be putting on weight while all you guys are cutting...This is getting interesting ^^
    Ha, I am still in my 30's for another 7 months.

By the way... I am not cutting exactly, if you notice I gained almost 1 lb of muscle this past week along with the fat burned. If things go well I will just keep getting leaner without going much under 205 and will probably end up ripped between 203-208. When I add the EpiVar later this week I think we will see even more gains to follow.

Definitely, and I do believe that LTL has some pretty fresh androgen receptors so he should be albe to grow into being pretty big and lean.

Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    An inch in a week? Whats your diet tren and cardio? Thats insanity!
    I am willing to bet going from having high - moderate carbs down to lower carbs.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

Kleen- are u on the cover of the asteroid stack book from USP?? With the workouts in it?
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

So was today supposed to be a vote?....or is that next week?
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Kleen- are u on the cover of the asteroid stack book from USP?? With the workouts in it?
    Yeah, that's me. They got my name wrong and called me Scott for some reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    So was today supposed to be a vote?....or is that next week?
    Yeah, the pics are a page or so back.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Kleen you have definitely made the biggest impression so far, and I agree with it. For Physique so far, Kleen you have my vote. As for transformation LTL probably gets the nod from me too. I'm sure that is due to just starting a cycle but not to take anything from your hard work. You are all doing great though. The coming weeks are anybody's to win!!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Looks Like Ill be competing DMZ free gentlemen. I have a few days of 550-XD and then I will be moving into PCT. I'd say this pretty much takes away the competitive edge, but I will still do my best.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Awesome suff Kleen you are still young then!! And also , yeah I just noticed it , you grew lean muscle mass while losing fat...and getting even more shredded Votes are yours man! Go Kill it!! haha.

Also on a side note , RickRock how long did it take you to get like that oO super shredded...and is it easy to mantain? I started lifting like 10 months ago so I know I have a LONG WAY to go but motivation is still there!! Haha and I plan on looking one day like you and Kleen
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

[QUOTE=MrKleen73;3373979]Ha, I am still in my 30's for another 7 months.

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Awesome suff Kleen you are still young then!! And also , yeah I just noticed it , you grew lean muscle mass while losing fat...and getting even more shredded Votes are yours man! Go Kill it!! haha.
    Yah I am the only old fugger here. Another side note... I just fuggin started yesterday I had deload last week then away for the weekend where it was impossible to keep my diet in check and didn't start my cycle till this week. The fact that I made any progress at all is kind of miraculous... hoping for better things from here on out as my game plan is in gear.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Physique Kleen
    Transformation LTL
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

Aren't we supposed to be ranking them first thru 4th?
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Will get 20K power walking in today... so no cardio tomorrow. Also in the interests of turning it the fug up another fuggin notch, I have been eyeing this really fuggin steep hill a few k from my place and just the crazy fug to fuggin try it. So this weekend I will try and get it on film... me going up the hill or rolling down the hill dead...

I'll show you fuggers....
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Fugging fugg fuggers lol
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Fugging fugg fuggers lol
    Fuggin 'A'
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Answers

Fugg it
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

[QUOTE=DreamWeaver;3374838]
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Ha, I am still in my 30's for another 7 months.

Yah I am the only old fugger here. Another side note... I just fuggin started yesterday I had deload last week then away for the weekend where it was impossible to keep my diet in check and didn't start my cycle till this week. The fact that I made any progress at all is kind of miraculous... hoping for better things from here on out as my game plan is in gear.
    That actually makes it a pretty level field of competition for us Old Fuggers. Al and I were both training very light due to our injuries last week. Hell I am stuck training light due to mine right now. So I will be jealous looking at your lifts. Like you, I also went way off my diet this weekend due to visitors, but my changes are kind of obvious because my starting point was close to when small losses in body fat make a difference. Once you guys hit about the 3-4 weeks mark you will probably all start having some huge differences and mine will be slowing up drastically.

Aren't we supposed to be ranking them first thru 4th?
    Yes Sir!

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Will get 20K power walking in today... so no cardio tomorrow. Also in the interests of turning it the fug up another fuggin notch, I have been eyeing this really fuggin steep hill a few k from my place and just the crazy fug to fuggin try it. So this weekend I will try and get it on film... me going up the hill or rolling down the hill dead...

I'll show you fuggers....
    Oh boy you planning on doing hill sprints or just walking up and down it? Is that the tall hill you walked or ran on a good while back? Be careful if sprinting and start out kind of easy. Let the tendons get used to it. The back of my knee is still messing with me from when I twisted it a little during that hill sprint early in the year.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

[QUOTE=MrKleen73;3375393]

That actually makes it a pretty level field of competition for us Old Fuggers. Al and I were both training very light due to our injuries last week. Hell I am stuck training light due to mine right now. So I will be jealous looking at your lifts. Like you, I also went way off my diet this weekend due to visitors, but my changes are kind of obvious because my starting point was close to when small losses in body fat make a difference. Once you guys hit about the 3-4 weeks mark you will probably all start having some huge differences and mine will be slowing up drastically.

Yes Sir!

Oh boy you planning on doing hill sprints or just walking up and down it? Is that the tall hill you walked or ran on a good while back? Be careful if sprinting and start out kind of easy. Let the tendons get used to it. The back of my knee is still messing with me from when I twisted it a little during that hill sprint early in the year.
    Yah I am going to go for the sprints but I will be careful at first speeding up as I go... good advice, I have to walk 3 K to get there so I will be warmed up...
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

OK kids, gather around... it's story-time.... Yeahhhh!!!!

So last night this MORON named ScottyDoc gets up in the middle of the night, half asleep and staggering, to get some water and runs right into the corner of a wall and gashed his fugging head in!!!

So I'm gonna have a new scar to make me look even prettier, but minus that, still woke up, went to the gym, slight head-ache, but I got my workout in!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc

So last night this MORON named ScottyDoc gets up in the middle of the night, half asleep and staggering, to get some water and runs right into the corner of a wall and gashed his fugging head in!!!

So I'm gonna have a new scar to make me look even prettier, but minus that, still woke up, went to the gym, slight head-ache, but I got my workout in!!!
    Damn bro you smoked yourself pretty good!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post

Sorry to hear that AL ... good thing you have a thick skull or you really could have done some damage

Yah you nailed it pretty good... I walk around in the dark a lot too...
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Sorry to hear that AL ... good thing you have a thick skull or you really could have done some damage

Yah you nailed it pretty good... I walk around in the dark a lot too...
    Hurt like a Mo-Fo when I banged it, I was like DAMN, then I felt the warm sensation of the blood dripping down the side of my nose and down to my chin, I was like, WTF... I'm bleeding? Then when I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror, I realized I had gashed it open pretty damn good, LoL! Oh well, if we can't laugh at ourselves every now and again, then we are definitely taking Life wayyyyy to seriously!!! A future scar, no big deal, does not effect anything else in my life what-so-ever!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Hurt like a Mo-Fo when I banged it, I was like DAMN, then I felt the warm sensation of the blood dripping down the side of my nose and down to my chin, I was like, WTF... I'm bleeding? Then when I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror, I realized I had gashed it open pretty damn good, LoL! Oh well, if we can't laugh at ourselves every now and again, then we are definitely taking Life wayyyyy to seriously!!! A future scar, no big deal, does not effect anything else in my life what-so-ever!
    Yah some of the best laughs I"ve had are over the stupid things I've done
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Damn dude were you running?
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Answers

nice gash. try to keep the sand out.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88

Damn dude were you running?
    That's what I was thinking!
    PES Representative
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Oh No! What just happened, Oh Kleen just took second dose of EPIVAR and Stano-200. Things are about to blow up!!!! Hold on fellow competitors, riding my coat tail is going to get a little harder!!!!
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73
    Oh No! What just happened, Oh Kleen just took second dose of EPIVAR and Stano-200. Things are about to blow up!!!! Hold on fellow competitors, riding my coat tail is going to get a little harder!!!!
    Haha... riding your coat tail that's ridiculous!
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Love this motivation man! Hope all competitors are still killing there bodies day in and day out like I am. This competition was the best thing that could have happened for me right before summer. I'm already very driven and motivated with a strict diet and training regime but this has put me in a whole new category! Keep it up guys and remember we will all be winner's at the end I'm sure of that! Imagine the looks at the beach etc, it will pay off! Pain is temporary, glory is forever! Enough with the cheesy rant! Lets get it boys!!!!!! Can't wait to see the pics the next few weeks.
    PES Representative
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Love this motivation man! Hope all competitors are still killing there bodies day in and day out like I am. This competition was the best thing that could have happened for me right before summer. I'm already very driven and motivated with a strict diet and training regime but this has put me in a whole new category! Keep it up guys and remember we will all be winner's at the end I'm sure of that! Imagine the looks at the beach etc, it will pay off! Pain is temporary, glory is forever! Enough with the cheesy rant! Lets get it boys!!!!!! Can't wait to see the pics the next few weeks.
    Yeah I can't either. I already expect some good changes from everyone's starting points but yeah a few more weeks out it is gonna be pretty insane.
  35. Registered User
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

awesome. Good luck
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Fuggers, Fuggers, Fuggers .. 550xd has already kicked in, as a matter of fact by day 6 I had some pretty serious gains already... can't believe it kicked in so fast. I weighed in last nigt and I knew I was bigger and leaner. I was up 1.5 lbs and I know my body fat is down at least a pound from last week. My trainees were commenting on how big and lean I'd gotten in a short time. I know I have a long ways to go but am pleased with the progress so far. I will run this at 6 ed for 4 weeks then bridge to Epi-strong and Epi-v so I will get 3 weeks of Epi-v in before the end of the contest. That is contingent on me getting more EPI-V from Al.. Ah it's good to be a stud again
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    Fuggers, Fuggers, Fuggers .. 550xd has already kicked in, as a matter of fact by day 6 I had some pretty serious gains already... can't believe it kicked in so fast. I weighed in last nigt and I knew I was bigger and leaner. I was up 1.5 lbs and I know my body fat is down at least a pound from last week. My trainees were commenting on how big and lean I'd gotten in a short time. I know I have a long ways to go but am pleased with the progress so far. I will run this at 6 ed for 4 weeks then bridge to Epi-strong and Epi-v so I will get 3 weeks of Epi-v in before the end of the contest. That is contingent on me getting more EPI-V from Al.. Ah it's good to be a stud again
    See DW I'm not a freak lol. 550-XD is legit. Glad to see you are experiencing the same attributes I did.
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    See DW I'm not a freak lol. 550-XD is legit. Glad to see you are experiencing the same attributes I did.
    Yah your results make complete sense now and why they were so fast. I saw that most of your better results were in the first 4 weeks so I amped the dose up and planned the bridge which will have me looking better sooner...
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Yah your results make complete sense now and why they were so fast. I saw that most of your better results were in the first 4 weeks so I amped the dose up and planned the bridge which will have me looking better sooner...
    Yeah I agree with your approach 100% glad I could guinea pig it for you hahaha!
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Awesome old man! This is going to be such a fun competition!
    PES Representative
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Which to believe? Quest Ultra E2 or Standard Quest E2?
    By pcgizzmo in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-04-2012, 08:28 AM
  2. Transformers 2
    By OCCFan023 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-14-2009, 08:03 PM
  3. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-31-2008, 12:07 PM
  4. TRANSFORMERS "OPTIMUS PRIME vs BONECRUSHER" !!!
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-06-2007, 07:43 AM
  5. Transformers
    By Jayhawkk in forum General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-27-2006, 06:15 AM