TRANSFORMERS... The Quest for PRIME!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They are gonna start using my picture down at the bottom of our screens saying "He weighs XXX and benches XXX Trainers hate him!!!"
Might want to watch closer, they already use mine! Imagine after this is done....

I can tell this is going to be a blast!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm gonna use MrKleen to wipe the floor with all of you jokers!!! Old & Young alike!!!
When I finish that I will Kleen the floor with you and make it a KLEEN SWEEP!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FINAFLEX Ultimate Cycle....
- 1-ANDRO (6 caps/day) for 1st 4wks
- Crea-Trona (8 caps/day) for 1st 4wks
- 550-XD (4 caps/day) for full 8wks
- EPI-V (6 caps/day) for 2nd 4wks
- PCT REV Black (1-2 caps/day) for full 8wks (intra-cycle support)
- PCT REV Black (2 caps/day) for 4wks (post-cycle support)
- PURE TEST (6 caps/day) for 6wks (post-cycle support)

Diet:
Will consist of 6 meals a day, high in protein, low in carbs and low in fat for the 1st 44 days, Macros looking something like this (Protein = 60%, Carbs = 20%, Fat = 20%). Then the last 12 days will consist of carb-cycling, which I will explain in further detail in my own LOG once I start the process. I will also be drinking 2+ gallons of water per day.

Workout:
- Monday: Shoulders, Traps, & Calves
- Tuesday: Back & Abs
- Wednesday: Chest & Calves
- Thursday: Legs & Abs
- Friday: Biceps, Triceps, & Calves
- Saturday: Rest day or make-up day if I miss a workout during the week.
- Sunday: Rest day... Day with my daughter!!!

Cardio:
I shall do cardio 5 days a week for one hour at a very slow rate, one in which I can have a full conversation while doing, but heart-rate is elevated and I'm sweating buckets, perfect condition for melting away fat like butter in the hot summer sun!!!

* And that my friends is my 8wk plan of attack, no magical enchantations, just hard work, dedication and Consistency, consistency, consistency!!!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
AWESOME DOC

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I suppose everyone wants to know my story now??? Muhahaha.

Protein, creatine, train, eat and sleep!!! ;-)

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Diet:

Will consist of 6 meals a day, high in protein, low in carbs and low in fat for the 1st 44 days, Macros looking something like this (Protein = 60%, Carbs = 20%, Fat = 20%). Then the last 12 days will consist of carb-cycling, which I will explain in further detail in my own LOG once I start the process. I will also be drinking 2+ gallons of water per day.

Workout:

Cardio:
I shall do cardio 5 days a week for one hour at a very slow rate, one in which I can have a full conversation while doing, but heart-rate is elevated and I'm sweating buckets, perfect condition for melting away fat like butter in the hot summer sun!!!

* And that my friends is my 8wk plan of attack, no magical enchantations, just hard work, dedication and Consistency, consistency, consistency!!!
I am gonna do this exact cycle now at some point!

What would u say your volume/ sets&rep/ progression scheme will be??

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
So wait...Ched says he wants to do Docs exact cycle...which contains creatine. Yet he states creatine is a liver damaging lie?

Are you guys just fugging with eachother or is this serious conversation?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So wait...Ched says he wants to do Docs exact cycle...which contains creatine. Yet he states creatine is a liver damaging lie?

Are you guys just fugging with eachother or is this serious conversation?
Lmao! I love focking with ched!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Lmao! I love focking with ched!
Ha! Sorry doods just feeling out the humor here LOL. This ish is gonna be crazy as hell BAHAHAHAHA !!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ha! Sorry doods just feeling out the humor here LOL. This ish is gonna be crazy as hell BAHAHAHAHA !!
I'm rarely serious unless it comes to training and diet etc... Humor is my way of staying sane in this crazy world!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lolol no creatine doesn't damage your liver! LTL has *Alluded* to some hard core cycle on his other log... Creatineand protein is NOT hardcore! Hes LYING lol and this is a non disclosure log soo he's gonna be juicing more than farmers in Florida!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Lolol no creatine doesn't damage your liver! LTL has *Alluded* to some hard core cycle on his other log... Creatineand protein is NOT hardcore! Hes LYING lol and this is a non disclosure log soo he's gonna be juicing more than farmers in Florida!
Hahaha you all are mental midgets!! This thread is gunna get focking crazy!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Mental Midgets huh? I like that one. I am gonna have to use it some time.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Mental Midgets huh? I like that one. I am gonna have to use it some time.
I said that to my girl once... the look I got from her proved it. Haha

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Too funny. Even better if you had to explain it to her. LOL

Now to the rest of my competitors. I just need to make this announcement.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Too funny. Even better if you had to explain it to her. LOL

Now to the rest of my competitors. I just need to make this announcement.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEDvLVqBS74">YouTube Link</a>
Hahaha.... and I'm all out of bubble gum!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am gonna do this exact cycle now at some point!

What would u say your volume/ sets&rep/ progression scheme will be??
As anyone who has read one of my past logs or watched me workout, I am a high rep kinda guy. My heavy sets consist of 15 reps and my lighter sets consist of 20-25 reps. I typically do 4 exercises with 4 sets per exercise per muscle group, but even that varies depending on the muscle group. I always make sure I get my workouts done in 1hr or less. I am a firm believer that if you can't finish in an hour then you are over-training, in my hay-days of the past, I was famous for over-training!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As anyone who has read one of my past logs or watched me workout, I am a high rep kinda guy. My heavy sets consist of 15 reps and my lighter sets consist of 20-25 reps. I typically do 4 exercises with 4 sets per exercise per muscle group, but even that varies depending on the muscle group. I always make sure I get my workouts done in 1hr or less. I am a firm believer that if you can't finish in an hour then you are over-training, in my hay-days of the past, I was famous for over-training!
Awesome, I love high reps and a fast pace! Can u link when u start the log?

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Damn this will be epic. Subbed and good luck to y'all.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Jesus the absolute sh1t talkin.....lovin this sh1t...here the fockers are...

KLEEN

GREEN

DW

AL

LtL

Good luck to each of you. All in very good shape.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sh1t just got real! That LtL looks like he's about to get huge if you ask me....

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sh1t just got real! That LtL looks like he's about to get huge if you ask me....
Lol. Primed for growth! = nice way to say "ur fcking tiny" just kidding! :)

I wanna join! Represent the 20's age group!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No headaches and hunger is through the roof... This could be a good clean cycle. Last time I ran a cycle the first few days were hell! :)

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Holy epic battle! In for this, maybe next one i'll join :scool:

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Good to see the thread up and going boy's! Going to be an awesome competition!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Diet:

Workout:

Cardio:

Fuggin cheater!! he's my source of supply and he's supplied himself with more goodies than me!! Just get me my Epi-V and I'll kick your azz... I may have to escalate!! Lets see what I have left in my stash :)

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
;-)

I'm 25...
Well good lol cuz I can't anyway I'm gonna be away from consistent/any training for last two weeks of may and won't be supping at all this month! But gonna enjoy watching this

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fuggin cheater!! he's my source of supply and he's supplied himself with more goodies than me!! Just get me my Epi-V and I'll kick your azz... I may have to escalate!! Lets see what I have left in my stash :)
Serously though, I don't want to peak that early anyway. If I peak at the end of June then it's PCT in July and down hill from there. If I peak later I will be rocking all summer. I would rather be on my way up than my way down. Not to say that I won't rock pretty hard in 8 weeks but I will be better in say 12. This contest is a good kick start for me, and if I can school some young fugs along the way so much the better :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey how cool do I look in the Finaflex Tee ... jealous much ?

DSC00006.JPG

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok fuggers are puttin on the preasure my game plan is changing... I will deload the rest of the week and I am preloading some health supps as we speak... I will start 550xd at 4 ed on Sunday and then it's HST for 6 weeks. Hold on to your family jewels fuggers, it's comin now!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It IS a nice shirt.
You kiow it ... warning Old Fugger Quote.....

I still see me as the major underdog but this dog has been to the pound more than once and lived to tell about it....

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards

I still see me as the major underdog but this dog has been to the pound more than once and lived to tell about it....
How much protein does dog have?...

superfly

superfly

Awards
Props Kleen on the pics! Looks to me you've done some powerlifting:) nice thickness bro!

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
This is gonna be sweet! Totally going to motivate me further on my cycle :)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Props Kleen on the pics! Looks to me you've done some powerlifting:) nice thickness bro!
Thanks Man, I have been working on my thickness past couple years, lots of dead lifting and rowing. I actually don't do any power lifting but I lift heavy for 10-20 reps on Dead Lifts which has made a lot of difference. Now when I was a little younger my rep range was consistently 5-8 reps for quite some time. That seemed to be the sweet spot for progress when my tendons and joints could recover fast enough to deal with it.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Okay everyone, nice pics, we have a great competition lined up here. Looks like everyone is completely different and yet all have similar body fat levels so this is going to be a great competition.

Doug, sweetness! Sounds like you are gonna kick it up a notch and come in with some azz whoopin in mind. I like that.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay everyone, nice pics, we have a great competition lined up here. Looks like everyone is completely different and yet all have similar body fat levels so this is going to be a great competition.

Doug, sweetness! Sounds like you are gonna kick it up a notch and come in with some azz whoopin in mind. I like that.
Had to turn it up a knotch, can't make this too easy on you fugs

Time to get nuggin futs!! :)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Green Machine looks to have a nice base too! Let the games begin. Lol

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Send me a request sheet for what you want and I'll do my best to get as much as possible to you ASAP (based on what is in stock), you know we have and will always take care of an "Old Fugger" We Love our "Old Fugger!"

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Send me a request sheet for what you want and I'll do my best to get as much as possible to you ASAP (based on what is in stock), you know we have and will always take care of an "Old Fugger" We Love our "Old Fugger!"
In that case I am gonna need enough 550XD to do 4 a day until the end of this and another tub of Ignite 2 because it is so awesome! ;)

Oh you meant Old Fugger... :(

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol you guys have done riight by me, just send me 3 bottles of Epi-v and I'm good :) I am a very happy old fugger... the only way you could make me happier is... well the wife wouldn't go for that :(

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

DOG The Supp-Hunter!!! Hahaha!

DW... You know I Love you, but in this competition, I'm gonna have to lay you to rest my friend... R.I.P.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MrKleen73 Training Forum 409
Zero V General Chat 100
OCCFan023 General Chat 9
Nabisco General Chat 10
BigVrunga General Chat 41