MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Perhaps it's time we challenge one another....in a month a so.
Eh I would be all over that, but I won't be cutting again until next year. I have decided to recomp / clean bulk for the next 8-10 months. I am going to do a competition next year while I am 40 and I have some trouble spots I need to work on. The way I see it I need about 1 inch on my arms, more size to my anterior and medial delts, and about 1-2 inches on the thigh. Over the course of this next 8-10 months or so I need to add about close to 10 lbs of lbm to achieve this. My goal will be to keep my abs visible throughout this period but being shredded is not going to be one of the goals at all this year. I want to remain lean enough to look good but high enough cals to keep me growing. I am going to devise my plan of attack. Not sure if I will do a Calorie Cycling plan like 2 weeks low 2 weeks high or just massage my intake daily to get what I need.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Eh I would be all over that, but I won't be cutting again until next year. I have decided to recomp / clean bulk for the next 8-10 months. I am going to do a competition next year while I am 40 and I have some trouble spots I need to work on. The way I see it I need about 1 inch on my arms, more size to my anterior and medial delts, and about 1-2 inches on the thigh. Over the course of this next 8-10 months or so I need to add about close to 10 lbs of lbm to achieve this. My goal will be to keep my abs visible throughout this period but being shredded is not going to be one of the goals at all this year. I want to remain lean enough to look good but high enough cals to keep me growing. I am going to devise my plan of attack. Not sure if I will do a Calorie Cycling plan like 2 weeks low 2 weeks high or just massage my intake daily to get what I need.
The thought process you have for your next 8-10 months is exactly the plan I have for myself too. I wan't to make sure I keep my abs throughout the year but put on a good 15 lbs if possible! We can do it brosef, good luck to you.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks and right back atcha. I am going to really work at this. I need to develop my plan of attack. I have to figure out which to start trying to grow first. Chest and Back will have to be at maintenance training levels. I think legs will be an all time thing with arms as main upper body for a couple months.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks and right back atcha. I am going to really work at this. I need to develop my plan of attack. I have to figure out which to start trying to grow first. Chest and Back will have to be at maintenance training levels. I think legs will be an all time thing with arms as main upper body for a couple months.
My emphasis is legs right now! But hell I try to kill it everyday no matter what the training calls for. Don't we all? ;-)

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, what did I miss? Go on vacation for a week and I hear hints of a new challenge... Is Morry gonna be in on this one? Sup? Sup?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, what did I miss? Go on vacation for a week and I hear hints of a new challenge... Is Morry gonna be in on this one? Sup? Sup?
Check out my log, I never stopped :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MrKleen73 Training Forum 409
Zero V General Chat 100
OCCFan023 General Chat 9
Nabisco General Chat 10
BigVrunga General Chat 41