TRANSFORMERS... The Quest for PRIME!

Page 11 of 21 First ... 910111213 ... Last

  1. The suspense is killing me.

    Pics will be posted tonight. At of 740amEDT, I don't have any of them.

    I'll keep an eye out for them. I'll also tally up the scores after I post.



    Morry
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html


  2. Quote Originally Posted by morry
    The suspense is killing me.

    Pics will be posted tonight. At of 740amEDT, I don't have any of them.

    I'll keep an eye out for them. I'll also tally up the scores after I post.

    Morry
    Mine are coming, sneak peaks on my thread tho. ;-) they look better then my Competition poses.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Mine are coming, sneak peaks on my thread tho. ;-) they look better then my Competition poses.
    I am doing mine this mornng, I am not holding my breath yet, pics and me don't get along

  4. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

    I am doing mine this mornng, I am not holding my breath yet, pics and me don't get along
    Can't wait to see them and everyone else's buddy! My pics for this have been terrible compared to the other shots I'm getting with other poses. Seems every time I go to take these ones the lighting is way off, will get it right next week even if I have to take a day off work to do it! Haha
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  5. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Can't wait to see them and everyone else's buddy! My pics for this have been terrible compared to the other shots I'm getting with other poses. Seems every time I go to take these ones the lighting is way off, will get it right next week even if I have to take a day off work to do it! Haha
    I have stuggled with lighting a lot but the studio next door is ok, my problem last week was I was way over hydrated and my back washed out.

  6. I already have my pics but this morning got hectic and I forgot to email them off to Morry or myself for that matter so I wont have mine until I get home tonight. Morry you should have them by about 6:30 CST.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

    I have stuggled with lighting a lot but the studio next door is ok, my problem last week was I was way over hydrated and my back washed out.
    Excuses? C'mon old fugger. The time spent making these up should be spent in the gym or eating or sleeping! Ive got faith in you still!
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  8. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Excuses? C'mon old fugger. The time spent making these up should be spent in the gym or eating or sleeping! Ive got faith in you still!
    Man I have really been pushing it, about 5 hours extra walking this weekend and my sessions are animal. Starting to catch up, still a ways to go.

  9. Chris... Does this look about how it is...
    "Wussification of America"!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc
    Chris... Does this look about how it is...
    "Wussification of America"!!!
    Wow story of my life
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Wow story of my life
    This whole "My Child can do no Wrong" attitude is Fugging Bull****! I blame the parents, seems a great many have no accountability for their children, definitely not saying all, I have met a few here and there that are like my ex-wife and I, but seems like our numbers are dwindling and it is SAD!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  12. AMEN BROTHER AL! I like how you changed the p to a w for the forums sake. LOL

    Can't wait to see everyone's pics.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

  13. Let's see all the pics! I seen Kleens already, and once again he will be tough to beat!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  14. WEEK 4 PROGRESS.....HALF WAY THERE!!!!


    week 1

    week 2

    week 3

    week 4


    week1


    week 2


    week 3


    week4






    week 1


    week 2



    week3


    week 4




    week 1



    week 2



    week3




    week 4





    week1


    week 2





    week3



    week 4


    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html

  15. Physique we got Kleen

    And transformation is still Al.


    Kleen's back is coming in nicely.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  16. This week is the turning point gentleman. We are half way there!

    LTL, my hats off to you. I'm truly impressed.

    Kleen, you are a mofo beast.

    DW, you always pull tricks out of your hat

    Green, you look so much better.

    Al, your cardio, dedication, and knowledge are shining superbly.


    scores below

    KLEEN: 0 TRANSFORMATION : 9 PHYSIQUE
    AL: 1 PHYSIQUE : 4 TRANSFORMATION
    GREEN: 0 PHYSIQUE : 0 TRANSFORMATION
    LTL : 0 PHYSIQUE : 4 TRANSFORMATION
    DW: 0 PHYSIQUE : 0 TRANSFORMATION

    Green and DW, you guys have made great progress but to stay in this game this next week is yours. You must surpass these mofos!!!

    I still am overly impressed with Al and LTL. More so LTL but Al, your my boy and I'm pulling for you. Kleen, you and I know that you aren't human....ha ha.

    So I don't know how we are going to weigh each score, but as a landslide right now, Kleen has it. Who will be the challenger to take him to his knees? Who will do more cardio, train more circuits and see the arch angel michael himself before this is all over???? Get at it boys. We are only half way done....

    Good luck to you all

    Morry
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html

  17. Nice job everyone! These guys are not Making this easy at all, your all crazy mofos just like I am when it comes to competition! I gave 150 percent this week, just means I up it to 200 next week! Let's keep this rolling guys! Nice input and thanks Morry!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  18. That may be the biggest change I have ever made in one week in my life. My size is not showing maybe, I thought I looked much wider and I took about an inch off my waist. Don't know if I can do much better than that but the next changes may have me over that line where I start looking more cut.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    That may be the biggest change I have ever made in one week in my life. My size is not showing maybe, I thought I looked much wider and I took about an inch off my waist. Don't know if I can do much better than that but the next changes may have me over that line where I start looking more cut.
    Oh I see what we did wrong, we should not have used the flash...

  20. Definitely no flash, my lighting was all messed up this week. Will be better next. Trying to get a better spot then the one I was using previous and it back fired! Flash is a big no no on definition shots tho, wish I could get the lighting they have in my work locker room like in the avi pic!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  21. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Definitely no flash, my lighting was all messed up this week. Will be better next. Trying to get a better spot then the one I was using previous and it back fired! Flash is a big no no on definition shots tho, wish I could get the lighting they have in my work locker room like in the avi pic!
    My gym has great lighting... I am going to do some there as I will peak mid july... actually I peak on my 54th bday, going to make a big hullabaloo about it. May see some wheel of death vids too....

  22. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    My gym has great lighting... I am going to do some there as I will peak mid july... actually I peak on my 54th bday, going to make a big hullabaloo about it. May see some wheel of death vids too....
    I've worked 60 hour weeks, since we started this competition and spend at least 14+ hours a week in the gym. Finding time to get the pictures has been difficult. I get them when and where I can and then I'm stuck with what I have. I apologize for the bad lighting once again but believe me I think it hurt more then helped. This next week should be insane, it's only been two days since the pics and I'm noticing veins and muscles showing I've never seen before haha. This competition has me pushing beyond my normal limits and making me realize there are no limits!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  23. I hear you I am pushing it way more than I ever normally would, diet wise, exercise wise etc... trying to shave time....

  24. So far this competition has been fun. I am going to have to up my cardio now to make sure I really start burning through some more fat. Al and his 5+ hours a week of cardio are going to be really hard to beat.

    I am definitely holding some water from the lack of EPI-V, that will be resumed shortly and I should have a little more dryness in my next pics.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    AMEN BROTHER AL! I like how you changed the p to a w for the forums sake. LOL

    Can't wait to see everyone's pics.
    That is how they say it on the radio station here in GA I listen to!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  26. Idk if too late haha I had been busy last night to vote , but votes are:

    Physique: Kleen
    Transformation: Al (Scotty)

    Damn doc! abs are comming in FAST!! Amazing!! And kleen, change your name to MonsterKleen haha you get bigger and leaner by the day xD hahaha.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  27. I'm not saying anything about my cardio this week... Today is my Birthday and well... it is time to let the beast out to play for a bit, I've kept him caged for 4wks now!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  28. I can honestly see a HUGE amount of progress in Doug and Green this week, but unfortunately Al made the biggest change IMO from the pics anyways, and Kleen still takes physique. He dropped a full % bodyfat in a week, and that says a lot....so...

    Transformation: Al
    Physique: Kleen
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  29. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    I'm not saying anything about my cardio this week... Today is my Birthday and well... it is time to let the beast out to play for a bit, I've kept him caged for 4wks now!
    Happy Birthday doc!! May many more winters come thy way sir! And enjoy it man haha you deserve it after the expressway to abs you just took!! All the best wishes Doc!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  30. Im giving my transformation vote to green. Between week 1 and 4 is night and day. Al, another week and youre going to beat kleen out for physique, but kleen gets it this time.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Which to believe? Quest Ultra E2 or Standard Quest E2?
    By pcgizzmo in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-04-2012, 10:28 AM
  2. Transformers 2
    By OCCFan023 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-14-2009, 10:03 PM
  3. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-31-2008, 02:07 PM
  4. TRANSFORMERS "OPTIMUS PRIME vs BONECRUSHER" !!!
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-06-2007, 09:43 AM
  5. Transformers
    By Jayhawkk in forum General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-27-2006, 08:15 AM
Log in
Log in