Test E, Sdrol, Winny Recomp Log. Time for some REAL gear!

Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last

1. Day 20

Weight- 191

My weight is so random. I weigh myself first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. I think it's just gotta be the effect that test has on me. Whenever I'm on test sometimes it makes me feel like my body is on fire.

2. Did u look drier 2day?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Did u look drier 2day?
    Yeah I'd say so. I'm getting a lot of compliments from friends too.

4. Day 22

Weight- 194

Workout - Arms/Abs/Leg Shaping

BB curls
    Close Grip Bench
    Skull Crushers
    Incline Db Curls
    V Handle Press Downs
    HS tricep extensions
    Reverse grip Ez Bar curls
    Dips
    Abs

Leg Extensions
    Leg Curls
    Abduction/Adduction Machine
    Smith Machine Calf raises

This week is pyramid week. Basically what the means is I start with easy weight and work my way up until I can't do 10 reps. Then I go all the way back down and that's a full set. I only do 1 set for each lift because I do all the reps back to back with no rest. I love it because it gives me a great pump and solid workout. Next week I'm back to heavy weight low reps.

Also this is week 4 of beast and I was debating on just extending it to 6 weeks (20mg a day).

5. Quote Originally Posted by Spidersilva View Post
    Yeah I'd say so. I'm getting a lot of compliments from friends too.
    I've stopped getting compliments. I just get drawn out stares now, lol. I've moved over from the "man he's in good shape" to the "it's obvious" club.
    •   

6. mid cycle pics???

7. Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion

I've stopped getting compliments. I just get drawn out stares now, lol. I've moved over from the "man he's in good shape" to the "it's obvious" club.
    They're just haters bro, they can't get f*cking swole like u!

8. Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion

Yeah I'm pretty sure people know I'm on gear too. I've had multiple people come up to me saying I've definitely gotten bigger. I honestly can't tell though lol.

Also I'm not home right now so I'll make sure to update today's workout/weight later before bed.

9. Quote Originally Posted by denmase
    mid cycle pics???
    I planned on doing pics as soon as I was done with beast. That will probably be in 2 weeks. Hopefully I'll be at least 200 by then.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Spidersilva View Post
    I planned on doing pics as soon as I was done with beast. That will probably be in 2 weeks. Hopefully I'll be at least 200 by then.
    thats wassup bruh, stay focused

11. Keep going at this rate you might be 205-210. Keep it up bro!
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

12. Hellz yeah keep killing it bro!

13. Day 23

Weight - 193

Workout- Delts/Lats/Traps
    Standing Military BB press
    Inner Grip Shrugs
    Wide Grip Shrugs
    Seated DB Lat Raises
    Lat pull downs (1 set wide, 1 set close grip)
    DB Shrugs
    BB Front Raises

Day 24

Weight 193

Workout- None

My libido has definitely hit the roof lol. Big girls looking better every day haha. I appreciate all the support guys. To be honest I'm struggling a bit with my diet but with all the support it makes me want to just keep pushing. Thanks!

14. Whats up with diet bro? Keep it up just think how rewarding shredded 200-205 will be! Keep that protein high and smash some calories!

15. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Whats up with diet bro? Keep it up just think how rewarding shredded 200-205 will be! Keep that protein high and smash some calories!

My diet is solid but it's getting kinda old. I find myself cheating 1-2 times a week. Once I'm off beast though I need to buckle down so i can starting trimming fat off.

16. Just make sure when you start winny you've got all the cheating out of your system. That's when you'll rip up and get that hard look.

17. I have found it really depends on what you cheat with. There is a huge difference in a fast food chicken sandwich and 3 slices of cake. I cheat 1 time a week and maybe 2 but rarely. Just make sure its a good cheat and I'm not smashing a bunch of sweets or tons of fat.

You can always check out new recipes and substitute some new snacks/meals in for the ones that are old. Like fish with chicken for example or salmon to tilapia... you get the point.

Keel it up man. It gets easier over time just remember that end goal.

18. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave
    I have found it really depends on what you cheat with. There is a huge difference in a fast food chicken sandwich and 3 slices of cake. I cheat 1 time a week and maybe 2 but rarely. Just make sure its a good cheat and I'm not smashing a bunch of sweets or tons of fat.

You can always check out new recipes and substitute some new snacks/meals in for the ones that are old. Like fish with chicken for example or salmon to tilapia... you get the point.

Keel it up man. It gets easier over time just remember that end goal.
    Yeah your right bro. The cheating isn't bad as long as its not something crazy and still has high quality protein like a few steakburgers. I cheat twice a week when I'm cutting even for competitions, it doesn't harm me at all. Just don't go crazy with empty calories, and do what DangerDave said, start looking up new recipes.

19. Day 25

Weight- 195

Workout- Chest/Upperback and Legs

Incline BB Press
    HS high Row
    Flat BB bench press
    Bent BB rows
    Reverse Grip Bench press
    Pendalay rows
    Flyes
    Seated Cable rows - 1 wide , 1 close grip

Back Squats
    Close Stance Leg Press
    Leg press calf raises
    Seated Calf Raises
    Back Extensions
    Abs

Day 26

Weight - 194

Workout- None

Day 27

Weight- 195

Workout- None

20. Dam bro, you are almost up 10 pounds already in a month, doing great work! Keep it up, makes me want to do this cycle right now. I might just go get a job just so I can afford to get a cycle. Definitely interested in injectables, I love needles!
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!

21. Quote Originally Posted by xigotmailx View Post
    Dam bro, you are almost up 10 pounds already in a month, doing great work! Keep it up, makes me want to do this cycle right now. I might just go get a job just so I can afford to get a cycle. Definitely interested in injectables, I love needles!

Thanks man. I actually started at 178 though so I've almost gained 20 pounds. I'm hoping to weigh up at 205-210ish before I'm down with Beast. After that it's just straight cutting. I had a fear of needles before starting but now it's completely gone. Definately gonna start using "Real gear" more often lol.

22. Oh snap, I should of paid attention, I read every page at once and just went off of your weight under the avatar. Ha should of known that's not right, mine isn't :P
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!

23. Day 28

Weight 194

Workout - Arms and Abs

DB curls 45lbs x 6 (each arm) 4 sets
    V Handle pushdowns 152 x 15 4 sets
    BB Curls 85lbs x 6 (4 sets)
    Weighted dips 45lbs x 20 (1 set) x 15 (1 set) x 12 (2 sets)
    DB Hammer curls 50lbs x 6 each arm (4 sets)
    Pushdowns with rope 35lbs x 15 (4 sets)

Day 29

Weight 195

Workout - Heavy Lower back, leg shaping and obliques

Standard Dead Lift 295lbs x 6 (2 sets) 275lbs x 6 (2 sets) 225lbs x 10 (1 set)
    Leg Extensions 150lbs x 6 each leg (5 sets)
    Leg Curls 120lbs x 6 each leg (5 sets)
    Smith Machine calf raises 155lbs x 20 (5 sets)
    Wood chops 35lbs x 15 (6 sets)
    Oblique crunches on hyper extension 25lbs x 20 each side (4 sets)

I've noticed my weight keeps going back and forth. I think I'm not eating enough so I'm gonna step it up so i can hopefully make it to 200-205 before beast is over. Problem is sometimes I'm not very hungry so i guess I'll have to force myself to eat lol. Also I've been very busy lately so I'll probably start logging 2 days at a time.

24. Great read so far! Gets me real excited for the coming years!

25. Well your SD is almost over but what I found to help me out a lot was eating gobs of cereal. Ha, it was unnatural, I'd eat an entire box for breakfast

26. Quote Originally Posted by xigotmailx View Post
    Well your SD is almost over but what I found to help me out a lot was eating gobs of cereal. Ha, it was unnatural, I'd eat an entire box for breakfast
    Haha yeah I might try that. When I was a lot smaller i used to eat a loaf of bread a day lol. It definitely put weight on me!

27. Try Kashi cereal if you can handle the terrible gas, lol. It has 9g protein in one serving if you get the GoLean Kashi cereal. Loads of fiber, too but I warned you fairly that the gas from this stuff is outta control.

28. Combat the gas with some GasX or Beano and win win lol. I also had this other cereal it was like oats/granola/fruit but didn't come in large enough bags. One bag was like an extra....extra large bowl, but still just one bowl. Sorry, i'm in a mood right now, ****er at the gym closed an hour early cause he wanted to go

29. Quote Originally Posted by xigotmailx View Post
    Combat the gas with some GasX or Beano and win win lol. I also had this other cereal it was like oats/granola/fruit but didn't come in large enough bags. One bag was like an extra....extra large bowl, but still just one bowl. Sorry, i'm in a mood right now, ****er at the gym closed an hour early cause he wanted to go
    Gas-X didn't even begin to combat the problem for me lol. Mylanta was a little better but still not satisfactory. I just had to stop eating the stuff it was so bad. Granted, not many people eat 2 full cups of cereal with at least 12oz of milk...it was a 600 calorie meal actually.

30. Sorry for the lack of updates I've been really busy lately. I'll post a huge update after I get back from the classic.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Any reason to use OTC PS if you can get real gear?
    By RandomDude in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-19-2012, 06:31 PM
  2. First time sdrol/phera stack
    By michael75 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-04-2010, 05:38 PM
  3. time to get mean omnevol/sdrol cycle
    By 1fasts14 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-16-2008, 06:27 PM