Page 3 of 18 First 123458 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  208 lbs.

Late, but subbed! Kill it morry

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.

In late thought the other log was this one ... I want to hear more about this no serm pct stuff. Has anyone else tried it, or have any articles on it ?
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  199 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightweight1 View Post
    In late thought the other log was this one ... I want to hear more about this no serm pct stuff. Has anyone else tried it, or have any articles on it ?
    I know russianstar always advocated no serm pct, using peptides and natural stuff
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

This has definitely been my favorite thread so far. Just when you think you understand all the basics, you become adhered to different approaches and theories to benefit all. Keep up the good work Morry, and thanks for logging this!
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

I'm loving all the discussion in here. A lot of good knowledge and info floating around. I may learn a thing or two in this Morry thread just like his last one
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.

I like the week off idea after cycle, first week of pct...good info in this thread for sure... Keep killing it morry
    You are born small and weak, you die small and weak...How you look in-between is entirely up to you...
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

bout time u got a belt you slut

keep killin it
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Hcc5881 View Post
    +10 cool points for upping calories. you need this!!
    Yes! Now I'm one of the cool kids. I'm going to pee in my pants bc all that's what all the cool kids do.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightweight1 View Post
    More you say? No problem! Here is a 4 week log. Enjoy

Morry's effin PCT bishes (PICS?...YUH)

Quote Originally Posted by xFRACTION View Post
    I know russianstar always advocated no serm pct, using peptides and natural stuff
    I've read some of his article. Pretty smart dude IMO. I think he is discounted though bc his ties with a peptide company. I didn't know he an advocate for no SERM PCT. Learn something new everyday.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher88 View Post
    This has definitely been my favorite thread so far. Just when you think you understand all the basics, you become adhered to different approaches and theories to benefit all. Keep up the good work Morry, and thanks for logging this!
    Man, I really appreciate that. I think we all learn the more we interact and discuss. Let's keep the questions rolling in and I'll keep logging this mofo. Thanks for reading and contributing my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    I'm loving all the discussion in here. A lot of good knowledge and info floating around. I may learn a thing or two in this Morry thread just like his last one
    You and me both! I'm going to keep calling you RippedRock from now on. Rick doesn't do you justice brotha. I hope we all learn a bit. I know I have already dove in deeper with my research and constant reading. I'm lovin it.

Quote Originally Posted by pillsRgood View Post
    I like the week off idea after cycle, first week of pct...good info in this thread for sure... Keep killing it morry
    Me too. I'm seriously considering trying this, but I'm not sure. I get all wrapped up into working out when I drop below 10%bf. We'll see.....

Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    bout time u got a belt you slut

keep killin it
    Articulate and to the point. Nice.

I will
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Day 6

weight 201 (+4)

Back / Shoulders

No pin of Test c or NPP. Last pin of Suspension today as well. It was around 45mg. Also 90 mg of Xtreme pre-workout (I went to the gym in the AM so I took it all at once). I didn't experience any lethargy from taking all the Xtreme at once. I sort of expected to, but it never came. I was pretty happy about it, but honestly I was going to make myself hit cardio if I was tired which always wakes me right up.

Weight belt, weight belt, weight belt. You are my only friend. Where have you been all this time? I'm really loving this thing. It makes my back feel like I'm 23 or 24 again.

I was going to shy away from heavy DLs as just 275 aggravated a tendon in the lower lumbar region. With the weight belt being so successful yesterday, I decided to push the envelope a bit.

DL 135x10, 225x12, 275x8, 295x5, 325x5

I could have gone up more, but I was already so happy with this, why push more? With the weight belt forcing my core to pull all the stress off my lower back, I'm thinking going up 20-40lbs a week is sufficient without running the risk of micro tearing a muscle that will lead to a hernia. 325 was good this week. I'm thinking I'll top out at 365 next. I'm not sure yet though, I'll need to see how my back is feeling. After these, however, I had ZERO pain, no cramping, nothing it the lower back. It was pretty focking awesome considering this is the most weight I've done since my injury. Also no pain during the entire workout. I've been wearing a back brace at the house when it would start to ache, but I haven't even needed to do that since I got the weight belt.

I pressed the 90 DB military today too. It was nice to feel that weight above my head again. I was only able to grab 3, but I still got them with good form. Bc some focker took the bench I was using during my circuit, I moved to BB military with 135 with a double negative count. These got my delts just pumping like crazy. This circuit finished off with face pulls with a 24 or 32 kg kettle ball (I don't remember which one I grabbed, but the rep range only got up to 10).

I won't list my entire circuits, but I'll just mention a few lifts.

Shrugs with 315 x 8, x6, x6 (well 5.5, last one kind of sucked ), but the most weight I've done since my injury

Wide grip pull up, BWx10, x8, x6

One armed, bent of row with a 90 DB, x8, x8, x7, most weight I've done since my injury

1/2 clean with a military press BB 90x5, x5, x5 (I used to be able to do 135 on these. Not sure why I'm down so low in weight. I tried 135 and was only able to grab one. Maybe it is the way I'm switching up my routine bc my delts were already throbbing by the time I got to my 4th circuit and these are the last things I do for my shoulders).

All in all I'm very happy with the workout. Being able to lift heavy on DLs and Squats is really going to help my muscles bounce back quicker. Those exercises have just given me such a solid foundation that when i can't do them heavy, I feel like I'm lagging behind. I know there are plenty of guys that avoid them due to injury and that is understandable as there are alternatives to these that will make you strong as fock. That being said, if you are avoiding them bc you hate them or think you will injure yourself, I would say you are selling yourself short. Get somebody to watch your form, grab a weight belt, and lift decently heavy. You'll be surprised the overall benefits. Plus the release of all the hormones that your body pushes out when you lift with your whole body is another set of benefits. I attribute my core to these two exercise. Everything else I consider ancillary(draw bridges, WODs, machine weighted crunches, ab pull downs). I'm not saying they are unimportant, but that they contribute little to the overall size relative to DLs and Squats. I'm lucky that my core is one of my strong points. I'm unlucky that my biceps aren't

I pin 100mg NPP tomorrow. Also taking caber tomorrow. Letro today and only one more day of letro, then I'll be switching to Exemstane.

Still feeling pretty good throughout the workouts. I'm not getting tired and going from exercise to exercise should be wearing me out, but it isn't. I did 10 min of high intensity steady state before and after the workout. Now that I'm out of the TNE, we'll see how next week's lineup holds up to this weeks. I'll still be taking the XTREME but I'm hoping the feel good feeling of some extra anabolics begins taking hold. My pumps aren't crazy yet, they are good, but not what I've felt before. Honestly, though I think it is still too early to make a good judgement on the pumps.

Morry
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
  10. Registered User

awesome workout bro, those DB military numbers are huge! Your body is going to thank you for switching over to aromasin. It's the only AI I'll ever touch after trying it, unless I need to blast away some gyno asap with letro. What dose of caber are you going to be running?
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Day 7

weight 202 (+5)

Today is rest. I haven't gone running today and I'm not sure I will. I'm not all that sore from this weeks workouts, but I know my body would appreciate a day of from the insanity.

I pinned 100 mg NPP. Took caber. Last dose of Letro today too. I also took half the Xtreme and will take the other half tonight. Usually I divide it up 1/3 in the AM and 2/3 preworkout, but since I won't be hitting the weights today, half and half will work just fine. With such a short half life, blood levels should be pretty steady now.

Tomorrow is Chest/Abs. I also pin 300mg of Test C.

T3 will be starting early next week as well.

POSSIBLE CHANGE IN PLAN

With all of this talk about front loading and what not, I've been thinking of switching a few things around.

On week 4, pinning 2 grams of test, then week 5 on will remain at 1 gram till week 10. This should get the levels up faster and is based of the theory that frontloading this with double the dose of the sought after blood level will effectively reduce the wait time from 3 weeks down to a week.

Then on week 5 instead of just pinning 200 mg of Masteron EOD and upping the NPP to 150, I'm thinking of doing this:

Week 5, 1.15 grams masteron, then 200 EOD from there on out to 12
    750 mg of NPP, then 150mg from there on out to 12

This would mean that weeks 11 and 12 I won't be increasing the dose. I don't think it would be worth it to do so that late in the game anyhow.

Doing things this way, I'll get a solid 8 weeks of masteron at a dosage that should rip me to shreds. Then upping NPP and Test will help the gains just blow the eff up.

What do you guys think? Am I off my rocker? I've done a lot of research and the only drawback I can see is all the anabolics that will hit in week 5 and 6. As long as the side effects aren't too bad, I'll be fine. I've taken Var without any DHT side effects. My max dose on the was around 700mg a week. 1.15 grams of masteron shouldn't cause me much trouble. I'm not genetically predisposed for male pattern baldness. I'm 28 and still have hair as thick as it was when I was 15. Even if the masteron thins it out a bit, I can afford it temporarily. Ha ha.
    The only other thing I can think of is just to keep an eye on blood pressure and make sure I increase my Hawthorne berry dosage accordingly.
    I'm not worried about the aggression bc I found on my last cycle that the test gave me a calmness I'm not used to. I def felt alpha male, but I didn't feel the need to boast it. I honestly felt like I handled a few situations that could have turned out ugly, much better than I would have if I was off cycle. I hope this proves to be true in this cycle too bc I'm going to end up putting several grams of anabolics in me between week 4 and 5 (week 4 will be 3.17 grams, then week 5 will be 2.95 grams). After that, though it will level off to between 2.05 grams and 2.4 grams depending on if there are 4 pins of the props or 3. The most I ever got up to my last cycle was about 1.9 grams and that was only my last two weeks. This is going to get really fun
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon View Post
    awesome workout bro, those DB military numbers are huge! Your body is going to thank you for switching over to aromasin. It's the only AI I'll ever touch after trying it, unless I need to blast away some gyno asap with letro. What dose of caber are you going to be running?
    Thx man. I was a little disappointed that my bench got swiped, but i still fried the delts. I was able to hit the bills, but I think I'm a few weeks off from that.

Agreed! Aromasin is the sh1t. The only reason I'm using it was the TNE. Last time I used TNE with aromasin it simply wasn't powerful enough to stop the test from aromatizing so heavily. It was a trade off. I wanted to kick start with TNE, but I knew that I could only do this with letro around. I don't think a week at a very low dose really hurt things enough to offset the benefits from TNE.

Caber is .5mg E3D. This is what I've used in the past and it worked very well.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

90 lb DB militarys!!.....damn Morry! That is beast right there brotha! Very nice!
    Recoverbro Elite
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

^^^bumping for that discussion.

I think we've touched on some of it, but I hadn't tossed out I may switch up the dosages at weeks 4 and 5.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Sick workout man, This thread has so much info i'm taking notes!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Unfortunately I don't have any input on the discussion. Honestly pretty much decided I am back to all natty after the last run on PH's I did. Maybe a DHEA product like Dermacrine or Transaderm, but that is it. However your logs will make it hard to do. Haha! It is hard not to get sucked into the amazing gains and transformations you have as well as a few others on this board who do it right.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Unfortunately I don't have any input on the discussion. Honestly pretty much decided I am back to all natty after the last run on PH's I did. Maybe a DHEA product like Dermacrine or Transaderm, but that is it. However your logs will make it hard to do. Haha! It is hard not to get sucked into the amazing gains and transformations you have as well as a few others on this board who do it right.
    I hear ya. You're doing quite well all natty as it is. I don't think I'd have went with AAS if I didn't have a good understanding of my body and fitness thereof. Check out the post below, I did some digging on the frontloading issue
  18. Registered User
    Board Sponsor

I'd say if it ain't broke don't fix it
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Front loading Research

Here is what I found while I was researching. All very interesting information. See what you think.

Reference first:
    Schulte-Beerbuhl M et al., Comparison of testosterone, dihydrotestosterone, luteinizing hormone, and follicle-stimulating hormone in serum after injection of testosterone enanthate or testosterone cypionate. Fertility and Sterility (1980) 33.2 : 201-203.

Nankin HR, Hormone kinetics after intramuscular testosterone cypionate. Fertility and Sterility (1987) Jun; 47.6 : 1004-1009.

Wijnand HP et al., Pharmacokinetic parameters of nandrolone decanoate to healthy volunteers. Acta Endocrinol Suppl (Copenh) (1985) 271 : 19-30.
    ---------------------------------------
    A guy over on cuttingedgemuscle under the handle blade put the first two graphs together based off of data he gathered from the above sources.
    Quote Originally Posted by blade

Attachment 43245

The esters separated

Attachment 43247

The one below can be found at http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2829578/

It was a study of IM injections of oestrodial (animal study, not human). The EB is a benzonate ester the ECP is a cypionate ester

Quote Originally Posted by ncbi.nlm.nig.gov

Additionally from AHFS drug information 2004. McEvoy GK, ed. Testosterone. Bethesda, MD: American Society of Health-System Pharmacists; 2004:2925-32.

Quote Originally Posted by AHFS Drug Information 2004

"Cypionate and enanthate esters of testosterone are absorbed slowly from the lipid tissue phase at the IM injection site,achieving peak serum concentrations about 72 hours after IM injection"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what the eff does all this mean? I have some other post I'd like to put in here, but quickly what I'm getting from this is the peak concentrations of IM hormone injections with esters happen within 72 hours of the pin regardless of the ester. Notice, however, the difference in the short and long long esters. The shorter esters have a much steeper curve indicating a much larger dose of the hormone being metabolized. The longer esters have a much less steep of a curve indicating the need for repeat doses to achieve a blood plasma level that is high enough to elicit a noticeable physiological response.
    This explains why props are noticeable within days. The ester is short with a steep curve and you pin EOD restarting the curve before the distribution of the first dose is so low the physiological response stop continuing a high level of hormones and in turn quickening the responses that we all feel or call "kicking in" Just what TG said, if you front load a prop, it is going to be noticeable very, very quickly.

The long esters, however, take an incredible amount of time to get up to the same level and stay there. The only way around this is to front load the dose. You have to front load it all on the first day as well to be most effective. I always thought the longer duration that the ester was in the body the more hormone was released, but that is obviously exactly the opposite of what happens. See the example below using a standard 500mg per week cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by copied from steroidworld.com

Standard cycle of 500mgs per week :

Week 1- 500mg used........After 7 days 250mg left - so active test delivered in that wk 250mg

Week 2 - 500mg used.......+ 250mg (left over) = 750mg - test active for that wk = 375mg

Week 3 - 500mg used.......+375mg (left over)= 875mg - test active for that wk=437.5mg

Week 4 - 500mg used........+437.5mg(left over)=937.5mg - test active for that wk=488.7mg

Week 5 - 500mg used........+488.7mg(left over)=988.7mg - test active for that wk=494.3mg

Week 6 - 500mg used........+494.3mg(left over)=994.3mg - test active for that wk=497.1mg

Week 7 - 500mg used........+497.1mg(left over)=997.1- test active for that week=498.5mg

And so on...............

Takes 7 weeks to get the full weekly dose of 500mgs

250mg in the first wk
    375mg in the second wk
    437.5mg in the third wk
    488.7mg in the fourth wk
    494.3mg in the fifth wk
    497.1mg in the sixth wk
    498.5mg in the seventh wk

Now what if you front loaded the same cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by taken from steroidworld.com
    Front loaded cycle of 500mg per week:

Week 1 - 1000mg used.......After 7 days 500mg left - so active test delivered in that 1st week 500mg....bingo!!!!
    Then back to the normal dose of 500mg per wk, job done!

By the end of the first week you will achieve the peak dose as opposed to the 7th wk of a cycle not front loaded, 1 wk or 7 wks for peak blood levels? no argument really, you will have the benefit of the gear kicking straight away,without doubt this is an excellent way to achieve your goals and get the full strength of the gear kicking striaght away, remember the body grows at its best when its fresh which is noramally at the start of a cycle, cut the whole length down of the cycle and front load it, less time shutdown, faster stable blood levels at peak dosage, results straight from the start, reason why many stay on cycle for many wks is because of when the gear starts to kick fully so why not cut the length down which will cut the time down for shutdown, with front load no need to stay on for so long,

Long esters and short esters can be used when front loading, long esters work better and should be doubled during the first wk of the cycle and the short esters should be doubled on the first day of the cycle but not that much in it tho!, this is due to the half life of short esters, a easier way around this would be - if you implement the rule of - with every standard dose you inject double each time you jab until you reach the first half life, this will ensure you wont go over the required amount and this will hit your peak blood levels in the first week, no unstable levels and straight away in the first wk you will be running the required amount,

Many like this method and many prefer kickstarting the front end of the cycle with an oral I would say try them both and see which one you respond best to, I would advise anybody who likes running the standard length of cycle with long esters to try this method it may just change the way you cycle in the future.

One more article that covers front loading, recovery and how and when to use short esters to your greatest advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy13

If you are planning a 10 week cycle, the goal is to be at highest blood concentrations for as many of the 10 weeks as possible.

If you use a long ester such as deca at xmg/week, it will take you 4-5 weeks to build up to max blood concentrations possible for xmg/week. So half of your cycle is not wasted, but you are not maximizing efficiency.

When coming off a cycle, the waiting period before clomid therapy begins will vary depending on the type and dose of the AAS. If you ran 500mg/week of deca for 10 weeks, a month after your last shot, you will still have around 200mg of esterified deca in your system. This is more than enough to prevent recovery. This is the reason why recovery is more difficult with a deca (or another long acting ester).

Let's calculate the amount accumulated in the body after 6 weeks of 500mg/deca. Let's say you inject it once a week and we'll give it a 1.5 week half life. Note that injection frequency makes a huge difference in blood concentration stability but no difference in amount of esterified in the system

E (greek letter "sigma") 500*e^(ln(1/2)n/1.5) from n=0 to n=6. So after 6 weeks, about 1300mg of esterified nandrolone remain in the body.

Now lets see how long, after the initial injection, it takes to reduce to a small enough amount that permits recovery.

1300*e^(ln(1/2)n/1.5) After 3 weeks, 325 mg of esterified remain

after 6 weeks, 81 mg of esterified remain.

After 8 weeks, 32mg of esterified remain.

Most guys go with "time on=time off." This will not work with long esters as I have demonstrated above. For at least a month after your last shot you are in what I call a "time in-effiency" period where you are no longer reaping the benefits of you AAS but you are not recovering either. The goal of the modern cycle is to minimize this wasted time.

The key components are:
    1) Front end loading this cuts down on wasted time in the beginning of your cycle waiting for the doses to reach full theraputic levels. This concept has been used before but (as far as I know) I was the first one to quantify it mathmatically. Zyg has taken the math one step further with a graph showing, visually, the importance. Graph of eq loading

The use of orals in the beginning of a cycle is a popular component of a cycle. While I don't feel it is a nessecity, it too is a (different) type of front end load. For the advnaced BBer, dbol should be taken in the beginning of a cycle as well as loading the injectables since the anabolic response from dbol is alleged to be by a different mechanism than most injectables. If one had to chose between a dbol load and and injectable load, in most cases, the injectable load should be prefered over the dbol load.

2) Injection frequency This is crucial to obtaining even blood concentrations of androgens. Ideally, the more often injected, the better. An acceptable rule of thumb is "inject at half of the half life." For instance, if the half life of a steroid is 7 days, this should be injected at least twice weekly. For cycles that involve multiple injectables, the injections should be fractioned out and divided up based on the injectable with the shortest half life. For instance, if you were doing a test propionate and deca cycle, the old school way to do it would be to inject the prop EOD and the deca once a week. Both compounds should not be viewed as separate, but together with total androgen concentration taken into consideration. If you injected the deca only once a week, probably along with one of the propionate injections, that day will have a much larger spike on total blood androgen concentrations. Instead, the deca should be split up and taken with the propionate injections, EOD. This way there is no one day of the week that has a "spike" and even blood concentrations are maintained throughout the week.

3) Ending the cycle Switching to shorter esters toward the end of a cycle makes perfect sence however not too many guys incorporate this practice- perhaps because of the lack of variety of drugs. The modern cycle should include replacing long ester injectables with shorter ones so that recovery time is made more efficient. The necesity of switching to shorter esters toward the end of a cycle depends on the type of drugs used. Longer esters such as deca and eq should be replaced with shorter acting versions of these compounds no later than four weeks before the end of a cycle. Medium length esters such as t-enanthate and cypionate should be replaced no later than three weeks before the end of a cycle. A couple examples of appropriate replacements are: trenbolone acetate and testosterone propionate. There is no need to "load" these compounds in the middle of a cycle since 1) they are already "fast acting" and 2) blood androgen concentrations are already high.

4) Recovery With the replacement of the faster acting injectables toward the end of a cycle, the "wasted" time between the end of a cycle and beginning of clomid therapy is reduced. For instance, if 100mg TA is used ED, clomid therapy may begin in as little as 5 days after the last shot. This tremendously impoves time efficiency. clomid therapy usually last for four weeks. An excellent thread posted by The Iron Game describes this in further detail clomid FAQ's .

When the above recomendations are made, your cycle itself is made much more efficient and if recovery time is made more efficient as well, time "off" AAS may very well be reduced so that the overall efficiency of AAS use over time is tremendously improved.

Andy

Until I can prove otherwise, what I believe is def front load all long esters. It will cut the time in half if done correctly.

If you want to feel the props within days, front load those as well.

The formula is quite simple for long ester, just double the weekly dose, pin that the first pin and the second pin the regular amount (so in the case the cycle is 500 mg a week, the first pin would be 1 gram, the second would be 250 mg making the first week intake 1.25 grams).

For a short ester it is a bit more complicated bc the half lives are so different, but to keep things simple I just followed some of the same guide lines for my proposed change.

Front loading is not for first time users. If you haven't taken AAS and you aren't sure how you'll react, it's a bad idea bc if you do get side effects they will last longer. Additionally, at higher doses you are more susceptible to sides. If you've taken them before and want to get the cycle started quickly, front loading is the way to go. No reason to have a 3-4 week waiting period when you could be getting the same results within a couple of weeks. With props this happens in days not a week or two.
    So there is a def correlation between blood plasma levels and when an AAS user starts to "feel" it. I know that sounds dumb to say, but most of us would agree it takes 3-4 weeks to feel an ethanate but at least I thought it was that way bc I needed to build up enough over the weeks in order to feel it bc the ester didn't cleave until then. That is simply just false. The ester cleave the MOST at the beginning, the trick is keeping the levels up that high so we start to feel it. Check out the graphs and tell me what you think. All the references I should be available online. I'm almost certain I cited everything. if I missed something, send me a PM, I have a list of where I was researching.

Morry
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.

Morry, your thread is revealing to me that I deserve a C in steroid school... Good information in this for sure!
    You are born small and weak, you die small and weak...How you look in-between is entirely up to you...
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Very cool!

Hey Morry, Come on over and check the wife's log out.

Get your azz over here NOW! Okay, Okay too much? Come support my wife in her first log ever!!!!

KleensQueen Kleens House with FINAFLEX PRO XANTHINE & ALC+CLA (Sponsored)
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

yes yes yes, e, c, d, p esters all begin working as soon as they are injected, however for levels to reach peak blood plasma levels is a different story
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Pics!

Day 8

weight 204 (+7)

Chest Abs

Pinned 300mg of Test C. Took Aromasin. Took Xtreme 30mg AM, 60mg Pre workout.

I was unusually tired all day. I'm not sure why. I made some popcorn at work thinking I was low on fuel again, but it really didn't help. I ended up just nursing coffee all day which got me through the day. I think the popcorn put some weight on me, but it's ok, I'm not all that worried about the weight dropping off that fast. I was but it was hindering my gains early on. I'm killing some weight again.

Workout was pretty intense. I couldn't go very heavy on bench as my shoulder and upper chest were still recovering from last workout, but I did get 275 up a couple times without much of a problem. I hit my chest really good last workout. I didn't go extremely light on this workout, but I kept reps around 10-14 on most sets. I need to push that lactic acid out of the muscles.
    I don't think I needed a weight belt, but I've gotten used to it so I wore it most the workout anyhow. I think it helped me lift some more weight with the obliques. I try not to go too heavy on them bc I don't want too wide of a waist, but they haven't been sore in a long time so I thought these couple weeks I'd push them a little harder. They were still a little sore from last workout but like I said, before that it has been a LONG time since they were sore.
    10 min cardio before and after the workout.

The workout wasn't difficult to complete. 4 circuits, medium weight, high intensity, very little rest bt sets. I'm not sure if this is the Xtreme or if the NPP is starting to kick in. I don't have the feel good feeling that I remember from test but I was presented with a situation that I could have made ugly and I chose to just walk off. Maybe it's age, maybe it's the test. Last cycle the test really kept me calm. I was surprised, but I know it was the test. Like I said before, it wasn't I didn't feel alpha male bc I did, I just didn't see the need to boast should the situation arise to do so. Tonight I was walking from the cable machines over to the other corner of the gym where I had a bar setup with weight on one end and the other shoved in the corner to swing and fry my obliques. There was a couple kids doing bench about 15 feet behind the bar. One of the kids works at the gym and has always glared at me and never greeted my like the other staff does. Weirdly enough though today this kid says hi as I walk in. I was sort of shocked, but reciprocated politely and went into the locker room to change. Anyhow, when I passed him and his buddy while they were on bench, I guess he thought my headphones were going loud, but in fact the were between songs. As I pass, under his breath he says "I'm a banana" and I hear this but at first had no idea what the eff he was talking about. Then I realized that I was wearing my yellow shorts and my yellow tank top. I usually rotate the tank top out and soak them overnight in the sink, dry them in the morning. Anyhow, I'm do my exercise and walk back across the gym to the cable machines and half of me wanted to go ask what the FOCK he said under his breath just so I could watch him stumble in front of his buddies bc I doubt he would have repeated it. Mind you, this kid is bigger than me. hardly stronger, but def bigger. He wasn't about 3 months ago, but since my injury I've lost a good amount of size. Either way, I don't have a problem speaking my mind regardless the size person I'm speaking to. BUT I just let it go. I was focused on my workout, was on my last circuit and knew I had cardio still so I just told myself I didn't have time to deal with kiddy bullsh1t. It was just a long time since I was in such a high school situation and my dumb a$$ almost gave in. I think the aggression was the Xtreme, but the calmness was either Test or age. Either way, I don't have time for that crap. I'm there to train. They can laugh all they want. I still have a commitment to train as hard as I can.

That being said, I didn't really miss the TNE in the workout. I def have enough anabolics that have kicked in and the workout was freaking great.

Tomorrow is 100mg NPP, Xtreme, Aromasin.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by schwellington
    yes yes yes, e, c, d, p esters all begin working as soon as they are injected, however for levels to reach peak blood plasma levels is a different story
    Did u even read the whole post? Peak plasma levels and AR receptors giving us the "kicked in" feeling are two different things. That was sorta the point of the post, well one of them at least.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Looking great for being out for a month. Way to handle that. I don't know that I would have been as nice. The urge to respond that is funny you look much more like a d1ck... That would be a hard decision to walk off but on something on anything would have surely escalated. Well played Sir!
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Damn phone messed that whole sentence up.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

i did read the whole post
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by morry View Post
    Day 8

weight 204 (+7)

Chest Abs

Pinned 300mg of Test C. Took Aromasin. Took Xtreme 30mg AM, 60mg Pre workout.

I was unusually tired all day. I'm not sure why. I made some popcorn at work thinking I was low on fuel again, but it really didn't help. I ended up just nursing coffee all day which got me through the day. I think the popcorn put some weight on me, but it's ok, I'm not all that worried about the weight dropping off that fast. I was but it was hindering my gains early on. I'm killing some weight again.

Workout was pretty intense. I couldn't go very heavy on bench as my shoulder and upper chest were still recovering from last workout, but I did get 275 up a couple times without much of a problem. I hit my chest really good last workout. I didn't go extremely light on this workout, but I kept reps around 10-14 on most sets. I need to push that lactic acid out of the muscles.
    I don't think I needed a weight belt, but I've gotten used to it so I wore it most the workout anyhow. I think it helped me lift some more weight with the obliques. I try not to go too heavy on them bc I don't want too wide of a waist, but they haven't been sore in a long time so I thought these couple weeks I'd push them a little harder. They were still a little sore from last workout but like I said, before that it has been a LONG time since they were sore.
    10 min cardio before and after the workout.

The workout wasn't difficult to complete. 4 circuits, medium weight, high intensity, very little rest bt sets. I'm not sure if this is the Xtreme or if the NPP is starting to kick in. I don't have the feel good feeling that I remember from test but I was presented with a situation that I could have made ugly and I chose to just walk off. Maybe it's age, maybe it's the test. Last cycle the test really kept me calm. I was surprised, but I know it was the test. Like I said before, it wasn't I didn't feel alpha male bc I did, I just didn't see the need to boast should the situation arise to do so. Tonight I was walking from the cable machines over to the other corner of the gym where I had a bar setup with weight on one end and the other shoved in the corner to swing and fry my obliques. There was a couple kids doing bench about 15 feet behind the bar. One of the kids works at the gym and has always glared at me and never greeted my like the other staff does. Weirdly enough though today this kid says hi as I walk in. I was sort of shocked, but reciprocated politely and went into the locker room to change. Anyhow, when I passed him and his buddy while they were on bench, I guess he thought my headphones were going loud, but in fact the were between songs. As I pass, under his breath he says "I'm a banana" and I hear this but at first had no idea what the eff he was talking about. Then I realized that I was wearing my yellow shorts and my yellow tank top. I usually rotate the tank top out and soak them overnight in the sink, dry them in the morning. Anyhow, I'm do my exercise and walk back across the gym to the cable machines and half of me wanted to go ask what the FOCK he said under his breath just so I could watch him stumble in front of his buddies bc I doubt he would have repeated it. Mind you, this kid is bigger than me. hardly stronger, but def bigger. He wasn't about 3 months ago, but since my injury I've lost a good amount of size. Either way, I don't have a problem speaking my mind regardless the size person I'm speaking to. BUT I just let it go. I was focused on my workout, was on my last circuit and knew I had cardio still so I just told myself I didn't have time to deal with kiddy bullsh1t. It was just a long time since I was in such a high school situation and my dumb a$$ almost gave in. I think the aggression was the Xtreme, but the calmness was either Test or age. Either way, I don't have time for that crap. I'm there to train. They can laugh all they want. I still have a commitment to train as hard as I can.

That being said, I didn't really miss the TNE in the workout. I def have enough anabolics that have kicked in and the workout was freaking great.

Tomorrow is 100mg NPP, Xtreme, Aromasin.

you where the man in this situation, screw kiddy bs like you said, and you look good for resting for a month bro, srs
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Bilskirnir, my stronghold in my realm of Thrudheim

Well-played, herr morry. I'm proud of you that you could "turn the other cheek" to that douche-bag.

Myself, I would have walked up to him, smiled and said, "Eat this banana."
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73
    Looking great for being out for a month. Way to handle that. I don't know that I would have been as nice. The urge to respond that is funny you look much more like a d1ck... That would be a hard decision to walk off but on something on anything would have surely escalated. Well played Sir!
    Thanks Kleen!

It was 3 months no heavy weights. I watched the body I carve disappear. My back still had knots but it doesn't hurt to train heavy. Time to earn that body back. I'm still ahead of where I was when I started last cycle.

Ha, that kid....it def would have escalated. Lucky him...
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by schwellington
    i did read the whole post
    Well pumpkin ur post confuse me then. I wasn't taking a shot at u, just wondering why you said that after all the info posted. Whatever tho, ur world, I just live in it
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thundergod
    Well-played, herr morry. I'm proud of you that you could "turn the other cheek" to that douche-bag.

Myself, I would have walked up to him, smiled and said, "Eat this banana."
    Lmfao. He def would have deserved it. I did have a mental image of slamming the lousy 225 he was benching on his chest while asking him if he liked this banana now......

Jail isn't all that comfortable from my understanding....
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by morry View Post
    Lmfao. He def would have deserved it. I did have a mental image of slamming the lousy 225 he was benching on his chest while asking him if he liked this banana now......

Jail isn't all that comfortable from my understanding....
    I knew you had to at least think aggressively. ha ha

Testosterone also has a calming effect on me. It levels my berzerker-crazed ass out.

But I'm soon to start a Tren-Enanthate/Tren-Ace cycle. That's sure to induce a "mind-fukk" for me. I know from using Tren-Suspension.
    Some people don't experience it while others do. I love the psychotic mental edge that tren produces. It's especially beneficial in the weight-room.

34. Registered User
    Board Sponsor

u gotta love the hate it lets you know your doing a hell of a job
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

sorry for the rant guys. i just HATE punk ass kids!
    No apology necessary. I hate punk ass kids too.......and some punk ass kids are in their 30's, 40's and even 50's. It seems like people refuse to grow up these days.

No respect, courtesy or manners anymore.

They need it beat into their sorry asses!!

36. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

TG, i don't care what Schwelly says about you, youre alright! Keep it real bro! and you are exactly right in your post. Got your back too bud. (no homo because i had to say it. ) LOL
    What does Schwelly say about me??!!

I'd hate to have to hurt him........

37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thundergod
    What does Schwelly say about me??!!

I'd hate to have to hurt him........
    Lmfao!!!

No offense to Schwell but it would be like me beating a 5 yr old. TG, I bet ur one scary mutherfuker when ur mad.

HC, I thought the rant was funny. Regardless, either I'm coming to Indiana is ur coming to Georgia this winter. Of course it will be to hit the weights but if we get into a bar fight or two.....oops. And maybe fall into a few bottles of liquor at a strip club.
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Morry you look good for getting injured and being out of the gym for a bit. You will be back to beast in no time!
    Recoverbro Elite
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13
    Morry you look good for getting injured and being out of the gym for a bit. You will be back to beast in no time!
    Thx man! Got a lot of work to do!
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

FINAFLEX presents... The Ultimate Online Bench Press Competition!

- Do you think you have a good bench?
    - Do you think you have a good bench for your body weight?
    - Would you like to win $500 worth of FINAFLEX products?

or would you just like to see all the youtube entries submitted by our contestants, either way click on this link and let the Games Begin... FINAFLEX presents... The Ultimate Online Bench Press Competition!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Test/Tren/Masteron/SD....Too Much?
    By Wudog in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 10-06-2011, 03:47 PM
  2. Morry unveils next cycle NPP/Masteron/TNE/Test/Tren Xtreme
    By morry in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 08-30-2011, 10:37 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-18-2011, 10:31 AM