A Legend Returns...an epic Morry Log NPP/Masteron/TNE/Test/Tren Xtreme

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yes yes yes, e, c, d, p esters all begin working as soon as they are injected, however for levels to reach peak blood plasma levels is a different story

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Pics!

Day 8

weight 204 (+7)

Chest Abs

Pinned 300mg of Test C. Took Aromasin. Took Xtreme 30mg AM, 60mg Pre workout.

I was unusually tired all day. I'm not sure why. I made some popcorn at work thinking I was low on fuel again, but it really didn't help. I ended up just nursing coffee all day which got me through the day. I think the popcorn put some weight on me, but it's ok, I'm not all that worried about the weight dropping off that fast. I was but it was hindering my gains early on. I'm killing some weight again.

Workout was pretty intense. I couldn't go very heavy on bench as my shoulder and upper chest were still recovering from last workout, but I did get 275 up a couple times without much of a problem. I hit my chest really good last workout. I didn't go extremely light on this workout, but I kept reps around 10-14 on most sets. I need to push that lactic acid out of the muscles.
I don't think I needed a weight belt, but I've gotten used to it so I wore it most the workout anyhow. I think it helped me lift some more weight with the obliques. I try not to go too heavy on them bc I don't want too wide of a waist, but they haven't been sore in a long time so I thought these couple weeks I'd push them a little harder. They were still a little sore from last workout but like I said, before that it has been a LONG time since they were sore.
10 min cardio before and after the workout.

The workout wasn't difficult to complete. 4 circuits, medium weight, high intensity, very little rest bt sets. I'm not sure if this is the Xtreme or if the NPP is starting to kick in. I don't have the feel good feeling that I remember from test but I was presented with a situation that I could have made ugly and I chose to just walk off. Maybe it's age, maybe it's the test. Last cycle the test really kept me calm. I was surprised, but I know it was the test. Like I said before, it wasn't I didn't feel alpha male bc I did, I just didn't see the need to boast should the situation arise to do so. Tonight I was walking from the cable machines over to the other corner of the gym where I had a bar setup with weight on one end and the other shoved in the corner to swing and fry my obliques. There was a couple kids doing bench about 15 feet behind the bar. One of the kids works at the gym and has always glared at me and never greeted my like the other staff does. Weirdly enough though today this kid says hi as I walk in. I was sort of shocked, but reciprocated politely and went into the locker room to change. Anyhow, when I passed him and his buddy while they were on bench, I guess he thought my headphones were going loud, but in fact the were between songs. As I pass, under his breath he says "I'm a banana" and I hear this but at first had no idea what the eff he was talking about. Then I realized that I was wearing my yellow shorts and my yellow tank top. I usually rotate the tank top out and soak them overnight in the sink, dry them in the morning. Anyhow, I'm do my exercise and walk back across the gym to the cable machines and half of me wanted to go ask what the FOCK he said under his breath just so I could watch him stumble in front of his buddies bc I doubt he would have repeated it. Mind you, this kid is bigger than me. hardly stronger, but def bigger. He wasn't about 3 months ago, but since my injury I've lost a good amount of size. Either way, I don't have a problem speaking my mind regardless the size person I'm speaking to. BUT I just let it go. I was focused on my workout, was on my last circuit and knew I had cardio still so I just told myself I didn't have time to deal with kiddy bullsh1t. It was just a long time since I was in such a high school situation and my dumb a$$ almost gave in. I think the aggression was the Xtreme, but the calmness was either Test or age. Either way, I don't have time for that crap. I'm there to train. They can laugh all they want. I still have a commitment to train as hard as I can.

That being said, I didn't really miss the TNE in the workout. I def have enough anabolics that have kicked in and the workout was freaking great.

Tomorrow is 100mg NPP, Xtreme, Aromasin.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
yes yes yes, e, c, d, p esters all begin working as soon as they are injected, however for levels to reach peak blood plasma levels is a different story
Did u even read the whole post? Peak plasma levels and AR receptors giving us the "kicked in" feeling are two different things. That was sorta the point of the post, well one of them at least.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking great for being out for a month. Way to handle that. I don't know that I would have been as nice. The urge to respond that is funny you look much more like a d1ck... That would be a hard decision to walk off but on something on anything would have surely escalated. Well played Sir!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Damn phone messed that whole sentence up.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i did read the whole post

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 8

weight 204 (+7)

Chest Abs

I was unusually tired all day. I'm not sure why. I made some popcorn at work thinking I was low on fuel again, but it really didn't help. I ended up just nursing coffee all day which got me through the day. I think the popcorn put some weight on me, but it's ok, I'm not all that worried about the weight dropping off that fast. I was but it was hindering my gains early on. I'm killing some weight again.

Workout was pretty intense. I couldn't go very heavy on bench as my shoulder and upper chest were still recovering from last workout, but I did get 275 up a couple times without much of a problem. I hit my chest really good last workout. I didn't go extremely light on this workout, but I kept reps around 10-14 on most sets. I need to push that lactic acid out of the muscles.
I don't think I needed a weight belt, but I've gotten used to it so I wore it most the workout anyhow. I think it helped me lift some more weight with the obliques. I try not to go too heavy on them bc I don't want too wide of a waist, but they haven't been sore in a long time so I thought these couple weeks I'd push them a little harder. They were still a little sore from last workout but like I said, before that it has been a LONG time since they were sore.

The workout wasn't difficult to complete. 4 circuits, medium weight, high intensity, very little rest bt sets. I'm not sure if this is the Xtreme or if the NPP is starting to kick in. I don't have the feel good feeling that I remember from test but I was presented with a situation that I could have made ugly and I chose to just walk off. Maybe it's age, maybe it's the test. Last cycle the test really kept me calm. I was surprised, but I know it was the test. Like I said before, it wasn't I didn't feel alpha male bc I did, I just didn't see the need to boast should the situation arise to do so. Tonight I was walking from the cable machines over to the other corner of the gym where I had a bar setup with weight on one end and the other shoved in the corner to swing and fry my obliques. There was a couple kids doing bench about 15 feet behind the bar. One of the kids works at the gym and has always glared at me and never greeted my like the other staff does. Weirdly enough though today this kid says hi as I walk in. I was sort of shocked, but reciprocated politely and went into the locker room to change. Anyhow, when I passed him and his buddy while they were on bench, I guess he thought my headphones were going loud, but in fact the were between songs. As I pass, under his breath he says "I'm a banana" and I hear this but at first had no idea what the eff he was talking about. Then I realized that I was wearing my yellow shorts and my yellow tank top. I usually rotate the tank top out and soak them overnight in the sink, dry them in the morning. Anyhow, I'm do my exercise and walk back across the gym to the cable machines and half of me wanted to go ask what the FOCK he said under his breath just so I could watch him stumble in front of his buddies bc I doubt he would have repeated it. Mind you, this kid is bigger than me. hardly stronger, but def bigger. He wasn't about 3 months ago, but since my injury I've lost a good amount of size. Either way, I don't have a problem speaking my mind regardless the size person I'm speaking to. BUT I just let it go. I was focused on my workout, was on my last circuit and knew I had cardio still so I just told myself I didn't have time to deal with kiddy bullsh1t. It was just a long time since I was in such a high school situation and my dumb a$$ almost gave in. I think the aggression was the Xtreme, but the calmness was either Test or age. Either way, I don't have time for that crap. I'm there to train. They can laugh all they want. I still have a commitment to train as hard as I can.

That being said, I didn't really miss the TNE in the workout. I def have enough anabolics that have kicked in and the workout was freaking great.

you where the man in this situation, screw kiddy bs like you said, and you look good for resting for a month bro, srs

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well-played, herr morry. I'm proud of you that you could "turn the other cheek" to that douche-bag.

Myself, I would have walked up to him, smiled and said, "Eat this banana."

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Looking great for being out for a month. Way to handle that. I don't know that I would have been as nice. The urge to respond that is funny you look much more like a d1ck... That would be a hard decision to walk off but on something on anything would have surely escalated. Well played Sir!
Thanks Kleen!

It was 3 months no heavy weights. I watched the body I carve disappear. My back still had knots but it doesn't hurt to train heavy. Time to earn that body back. I'm still ahead of where I was when I started last cycle.

Ha, that kid....it def would have escalated. Lucky him...

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
i did read the whole post
Well pumpkin ur post confuse me then. I wasn't taking a shot at u, just wondering why you said that after all the info posted. Whatever tho, ur world, I just live in it :)

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Well-played, herr morry. I'm proud of you that you could "turn the other cheek" to that douche-bag.

Myself, I would have walked up to him, smiled and said, "Eat this banana."
Lmfao. He def would have deserved it. I did have a mental image of slamming the lousy 225 he was benching on his chest while asking him if he liked this banana now......

Jail isn't all that comfortable from my understanding....

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lmfao. He def would have deserved it. I did have a mental image of slamming the lousy 225 he was benching on his chest while asking him if he liked this banana now......

Jail isn't all that comfortable from my understanding....
I knew you had to at least think aggressively. ha ha

Testosterone also has a calming effect on me. It levels my berzerker-crazed ass out.

But I'm soon to start a Tren-Enanthate/Tren-Ace cycle. That's sure to induce a "mind-fukk" for me. I know from using Tren-Suspension.
Some people don't experience it while others do. I love the psychotic mental edge that tren produces. It's especially beneficial in the weight-room.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
u gotta love the hate it lets you know your doing a hell of a job

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sorry for the rant guys. i just HATE punk ass kids!
No apology necessary. I hate punk ass kids too.......and some punk ass kids are in their 30's, 40's and even 50's. It seems like people refuse to grow up these days.

No respect, courtesy or manners anymore.

They need it beat into their sorry asses!!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TG, i don't care what Schwelly says about you, youre alright! Keep it real bro! and you are exactly right in your post. Got your back too bud. (no homo because i had to say it. ) LOL
What does Schwelly say about me??!!

I'd hate to have to hurt him........

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
What does Schwelly say about me??!!

I'd hate to have to hurt him........
Lmfao!!!

No offense to Schwell but it would be like me beating a 5 yr old. TG, I bet ur one scary mutherfuker when ur mad.

HC, I thought the rant was funny. Regardless, either I'm coming to Indiana is ur coming to Georgia this winter. Of course it will be to hit the weights but if we get into a bar fight or two.....oops. And maybe fall into a few bottles of liquor at a strip club.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Morry you look good for getting injured and being out of the gym for a bit. You will be back to beast in no time! :sgrin:

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I prefer to mentally embaress punks like that. A war of the wits is often too much for them and by the time they realize that you have no fear of them they either quiver and slink away or try to get physical which I dismiss laughing at them for the most part. Most often it is the slinking away. It is kind of hard to feel like an alpha male when you have been twisted up mentally.

Not saying you should have done that. Just thinking how fun it would be... ;) Kind of like your pressing the bar down on him thoughts probably gave you some satisfaction knowing you could.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lmfao!!!

No offense to Schwell but it would be like me beating a 5 yr old. TG, I bet ur one scary mutherfuker when ur mad.

HC, I thought the rant was funny. Regardless, either I'm coming to Indiana is ur coming to Georgia this winter. Of course it will be to hit the weights but if we get into a bar fight or two.....oops. And maybe fall into a few bottles of liquor at a strip club.
Well if he comes to GA, I'll have to make sure I meet up with you guys too, don't leave me out!!!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I may end up in Georgia this fall too, not 100% sure yet

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lmao this if funny. Count me in for an AM beat down should it come upon one punk ass unlucky motherf*cker

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lmao this if funny. Count me in for an AM beat down should it come upon one punk ass unlucky motherf*cker
We'll be feared like a notorious gang or something, we'll have jackets and gear all saying "AnabolicMinds" on it and people will look at us and walk the other way, "No way I'm Fugging with one of those guys, the are part of the AnabolicMinds Gang!" is what they'll be thinking or whispering to a buddy!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
We'll be feared like a notorious gang or something, we'll have jackets and gear all saying "AnabolicMinds" on it and people will look at us and walk the other way, "No way I'm Fugging with one of those guys, the are part of the AnabolicMinds Gang!" is what they'll be thinking or whispering to a buddy!
INFAMOUS

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Day 8

weight 204 (+7)

Chest Abs

Wow, guy is probably just pissed that you lift as much as him and aren't as big *yet* (in which he thinks he can be an assclown). I don't see why someone would even say something so stupid. Kids need to grow up!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, guy is probably just pissed that you lift as much as him and aren't as big *yet* (in which he thinks he can be an assclown). I don't see why someone would even say something so stupid. Kids need to grow up!
Morry did the right thing though, he had nothing to gain, this kid was obviously just being a Hater, you did the right thing brother! Even though it would have been cool if you would have walked up to him and just cracked him one and then said a cool one-liner "Banana-Split Mother-Fugger!" LoL, would have been priceless, but would have gained you nothing and possibly created way more trouble than it is worth!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Morry did the right thing though, he had nothing to gain, this kid was obviously just being a Hater, you did the right thing brother! Even though it would have been cool if you would have walked up to him and just cracked him one and then said a cool one-liner "Banana-Split Mother-Fugger!" LoL, would have been priceless, but would have gained you nothing and possibly created way more trouble than it is worth!
LOL! but that is right it's not worth it let the hater hate and when you blow back up he'll keep his mouth shut.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
I'm down to start an AM gang in the ATL.

Update coming asap. Was in the ER all night. NOT ME. Friend was injured. Just helping out.

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Dude, ill start a AM chapter in Denver... Hells angels and mongols will fear us!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Glad to hear it wasn't you brother! Sorry to hear one of your friends was injured. I hope not too bad. So now next time you see this guy you have tons of wise ass comments to make you smile inside when you see him.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TG, i don't care what Schwelly says about you, youre alright! Keep it real bro! and you are exactly right in your post. Got your back too bud. (no homo because i had to say it. ) LOL
wut? i never said anything about TG lol- i like the guy- schwell is confused

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Well if he comes to GA, I'll have to make sure I meet up with you guys too, don't leave me out!!!
Def, that'd be worth driving up to Cumming and making some time to hit the weights. I know our schedules are backwards. At least they were last time I checked

I may end up in Georgia this fall too, not 100% sure yet
Damn, well Scotty and I are up close to Lake Lanier. I work in Vinings, I think he works in Johns Creek.

:lol: I got this sh1t. I'm still debating on saying something, but I'll hold my tongue for now. I def report back when and if I call that a$$ out. I'm glad I got my AM bros tho.

Now that's an idea :)

Agreed!

I lift more than him. Ha ha and my workouts are animalistic compared to his crappy 1 set every 5 minutes.

Priceless agreed, but Gwinnett county probably would have had a thing or two to say about it.

LOL! but that is right it's not worth it let the hater hate and when you blow back up he'll keep his mouth shut.
Knowing this prick, he'll just keep hating. Maybe I'll fock his girlfriend. :lol:

Dude, ill start a AM chapter in Denver... Hells angels and mongols will fear us!!!
Like fight club. I'm liking this more and more.

Glad to hear it wasn't you brother! Sorry to hear one of your friends was injured. I hope not too bad. So now next time you see this guy you have tons of wise ass comments to make you smile inside when you see him.
I appreciate that Kleen. My friend pulled his groin for the second time in two weeks. I told him to let us take him to the hospital but he refused. An hour later he was begging to go so we took him, waited around, and he got a fat shot of duladid or whatever. Needless to say, about an hour later he was walking again....against my advice but fock it, his body, his pain.

wut? i never said anything about TG lol- i like the guy- schwell is confused
I'm pretty sure he was kidding. Laugh. Now. :)

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Haha! Then tell him you gave his GF the banana SPLIT xD

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Day 9

weight 206 (+9)

Legs / Arms

Pinned 100 mg NPP. Took Aromasin. 90 mg Xtreme split up.

My weight is continuing to edge up. I'm not complaining bc I'm looking leaner and stronger. I'm not entirely sure though. I've been hungry as hell. I'm not cheating, just eating a lot of healthy food. I did have some red wine after I got back from the hospital. Probably not the best thing, but I didn't have much.

The lethargy today was almost unbearable. I drank so much coffee just trying to stay away. I have to be alert for my job. This really made the day suck and drag on. I got everything I needed done, but it was pretty miserable.

That being said, the workout was great. The lethargy completely subsided once I started my cardio.

Squats, 135x10, 225x10, 315x5, 365x3! This isn't a PR but it is the most weight I have squated since the injury. I felt pretty damn good about that. I was also in a circuit with curls, skull crushers and closed grip bench and all sets were heavy and powerful.

I did hammer pull ups with BW+45x8, x6, x6

I had to cut my workout short bc I got a text to go help my friend after he injured himself. I didn't get to cardio at the end but I was able to get thru 10 min at the beginning and 3 full on circuits. I was moving too and felt like I made really good time.

I don't think I feel the test full on, but the NPP has def made a difference. I think in both weight, hunger, aggression and strength. I'm liking this so far. It is making me strong as fock. I mean I was this strong not too long ago so I have muscle memory on my side, but I really wasn't expecting to get back here so quickly. At this rate, I should be hitting PRs by week 8 or so if I had to guess.

No sides. No problems as all. I feel great. I think some of the test is starting to show, but not enough. I haven't lost any endurance since I stopped the TNE. Adding the Masteron in is going to really be fun.

I start T3 tomorrow. 25mcg

Morry

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Day 10

weight 210 (+13)

Back / Shoulders

Took .5mg Caber, 10mg Aromasin, 90mg Xtreme

I took all the Xtreme at one time. About 1.5 hours before my workout all 90 mgs. This solved the lethargy for me. I wasn't tired all throughout the day. Had a pretty damn good day at work too. I'll continue doing this if it keeps the lethargy at bay. I know at this point the stable levels should be reached at the 7th half life, which I'm well past. I'm banking that this will allow me to just take it pre-workout. Time will tell.

DL 135x10, 225x10, 315x5, 405x(fail), 315x2. I had to stop on the 405 bc I think I tightened the belt up too much and it pinched my lower abs. I about dropped the weight bc the immediate reaction was to let my back take the weight and I wasn't about to do that. I don't think I tore anything bc it didn't stop my from going right into 315 and nothing else in the workout hurt.
I was able to do one armed bent over rows with a 95lb dumbbell. Did shrugs with 315 BB. Wide grip pull ups BW+45x4, BW+25x5, BW+25x4.
Military press was on a BB with 155, 3 sets. Face pulls with a kettle ball. Lateral raises with the 15dbs.

All in all, a very good workout. I was freaking drenched when I got finished with my 4th circuit. I did 10 min cardio before AND after the workout.

I pin Test c 300mg in the morning and NPP 100 mg.

I started T3 at 25mcg, took aromasin 10mg (I may lower this as I'm not having any sides, but I don't think the test is stable enough to make a fair judgement yet).

My weight is continuing to climb. We did cater for lunch today so I had some pasta and some bread which I normally shy away from, but it really wasn't an option today. I had to go with the flow at work or not eat. I wasn't not going to eat. That makes me about pass out. This may be where some of the weight is coming from, but I'm looking fuller, more vascular and my abs are starting to show again. I'm not complaining.

My workout was especially intense today. I'm not sure if it was the 90mg of Xtreme or if the other anabolics are really starting to help. Either way, I don't care as long as I can continue to workout like I did today. It's been a long time since I had ppl stare at me like I was focking crazy while I worked out. I don't think I'm all that big as of yet, but i was def killing it harder than any other muthefuker in there. I'm hoping to keep this pace up.

It's late, I got to sleep. Thanks for all the support guys and I'll do what I can to keep rockin this sh1t out.

I have made the decision that I will be modifying the plan and frontloading as I proposed. I'll frontload the test c on week 4 and all the props on week 5. I'm thinking this will have everything be where it needs to be at the beginning of week 6 giving me 7 solid weeks to carve the last bit of things up. I can't wait for the masteron!

Morry

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Knowing this prick, he'll just keep hating. Maybe I'll fock his girlfriend. :lol:
OMG.....that is too funny!! Now that's what I call revenge.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't think I feel the test full on, but the NPP has def made a difference. I think in both weight, hunger, aggression and strength. I'm liking this so far. It is making me strong as fock. I mean I was this strong not too long ago so I have muscle memory on my side, but I really wasn't expecting to get back here so quickly. At this rate, I should be hitting PRs by week 8 or so if I had to guess.
NPP made my strength friggin' sky-rocket!! I love that stuff. Will definitely run it again as I have plenty in stash. ha ha

I took all the Xtreme at one time. About 1.5 hours before my workout all 90 mgs. This solved the lethargy for me. I wasn't tired all throughout the day. Had a pretty damn good day at work too. I'll continue doing this if it keeps the lethargy at bay. I know at this point the stable levels should be reached at the 7th half life, which I'm well past. I'm banking that this will allow me to just take it pre-workout. Time will tell.

Morry
Dude, that Tren-Xtreme is so androgenic and has such a short half-life it makes for a wonderful pre-workout kicker and can even be pulsed on workout days only. If you go that route, up the dosage considerably. You can get by with running it at 180mg before each workout......no more than 3 X per week though.....or it wouldn't be truly pulsed.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn, well Scotty and I are up close to Lake Lanier. I work in Vinings, I think he works in Johns Creek.
I think i'd end up in Duluth, doing some work for Georgia United Credit Union.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dang and I was starting to think no one on AM was in Georgia lol.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
NPP made my strength friggin' sky-rocket!! I love that stuff. Will definitely run it again as I have plenty in stash. ha ha

Dude, that Tren-Xtreme is so androgenic and has such a short half-life it makes for a wonderful pre-workout kicker and can even be pulsed on workout days only. If you go that route, up the dosage considerably. You can get by with running it at 180mg before each workout......no more than 3 X per week though.....or it wouldn't be truly pulsed.
With a 3 day back to back split, I workout 6 days a week. It's almost time to up the dose. I know you said 120mg split. You think its cool I do 150mg ED about 1.5 hours before workout?

I love how androgenic this **** is! Gets me ready to murder weights!

Great suggestion BTW. I'm so glad I went with Xtreme.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Great workout out, yeah the focking his girl would work then you can tell him How did your girl like my banana? On the bright side at least he didn't call you Pikachu for wearing all yellow. That would be much harder to have a come back for.

I wouldn't even think of him again unless he says something else. Then hit him where it hurts. Excuse me Mr. Manager, this is the second time your employee has made disparaging remarks about me for no reason. I would appreciate it if you handled that situation as it is completely unprofessional and I would hate to have to deal with it the corporate office or even worse for him handle it myself. Hell you may get a free month out of it and him a write up for being a douche nozzle. No need to actually confront him in your state...

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm getting hyped to run NPP... Everyone seems to love it.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With a 3 day back to back split, I workout 6 days a week. It's almost time to up the dose. I know you said 120mg split. You think its cool I do 150mg ED about 1.5 hours before workout?

I love how androgenic this **** is! Gets me ready to murder weights!

Great suggestion BTW. I'm so glad I went with Xtreme.
Yeah, you'll do well to do the whole dosage about 1.5 to 2 hours pre-workouts. And 150mg ED is fine. Should be a nice strong dose with a furious kick to it!! :angryfire:

I'm gonna pick me up some of that Xtreme action on my next order. It's the proverbial shizzle......

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Day 11

weight 211 (+14)

Chest / Abs

Weight is continuing to creep up. I'm still not complaining. I was a little bloated today from all the pasta yesterday. I'll prob dry out a bit this weekend. Vascularity is noticeably different. We had another company lunch and the chic that works right across from me kept asking if I was getting bigger. I laughed it off just saying I normally wear larger shirts, but the shirt I was wearing was the same size I always wear. Glycogen has def saturated the muscle. I'm looking much bigger. I thought it was just me, but after she said something to be 3 seperate time today, I figured it was noticeable. Big shirt for me from now on. My shoulder veins are starting to pop out again and my traps are looking swollen. I live for this ****. I know it is a combo of a few things, not just the anabolics but the workouts have been so intense too.

Pinned 100 mg NPP, 300 mg Test c. Took 25mcg T3. Also took aromasin and I upped the Xtreme to 150mg and took it about 1.5 hours before workout. TG was right again. This made me a little insane in the gym.

Hit flat bench 295 and could have grabbed more but I pyramided down bc my shoulder was feeling it. My abs are getting tore up wearing the belt and training them on Ab day. I feel them getting larger and I like it. The belt didn't fit as well today but that was prob due to bloat and maybe the abs being filled full of blood. It didn't slow my workout down. Strength was insane and endurance was better than could be expected. All lift were heavy and the only thing I was careful about was my abs. When I was doing WODs it felt like I could rip one bc how sore they were. I kept the movement slow and controlled and didn't have a problem.

I hit cardio 10 min before and after workout.

No pin tomorrow. Just aromasin and T3. I'll keep T3 at 25mcg for tomorrow and up it the next day to 50mcg where I'll prob keep it.

Hunger was pretty insane all day. I'm doing what I can to eat as clean as I can but my body is requiring more calories than I have ever experienced. I'm guessing this is the 19 Nor doing there thing. Like I said, not complaining, but def adjusting. Normally I control all bloat with my diet but the hunger is insane on this stuff. I think it will level out after a week or two and give me time to fine tune the diet.

Enter back pumps. It didn't hinder my workout today, but I'll be keeping Taurine close by. I have plenty on hand. No need to take any right now, but if they get much worse, I'll take some in the AM. They really started yesterday, but that wasn't abnormal for a heavy back day, but with it being chest and abs, I thought I would mention it.

Morry

PS- I'll do some catch up on the other logs this weekend. This week has just been stupid busy. I'm hoping things slow down. I need the rest :)

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Day 11

weight 211 (+14)

Chest / Abs

Weight is continuing to creep up. I'm still not complaining. I was a little bloated today from all the pasta yesterday. I'll prob dry out a bit this weekend. Vascularity is noticeably different. We had another company lunch and the chic that works right across from me kept asking if I was getting bigger. I laughed it off just saying I normally wear larger shirts, but the shirt I was wearing was the same size I always wear. Glycogen has def saturated the muscle. I'm looking much bigger. I thought it was just me, but after she said something to be 3 seperate time today, I figured it was noticeable. Big shirt for me from now on. My shoulder veins are starting to pop out again and my traps are looking swollen. I live for this ****. I know it is a combo of a few things, not just the anabolics but the workouts have been so intense too.

Pinned 100 mg NPP, 300 mg Test c. Took 25mcg T3. Also took aromasin and I upped the Xtreme to 150mg and took it about 1.5 hours before workout. TG was right again. This made me a little insane in the gym.

Hit flat bench 295 and could have grabbed more but I pyramided down bc my shoulder was feeling it. My abs are getting tore up wearing the belt and training them on Ab day. I feel them getting larger and I like it. The belt didn't fit as well today but that was prob due to bloat and maybe the abs being filled full of blood. It didn't slow my workout down. Strength was insane and endurance was better than could be expected. All lift were heavy and the only thing I was careful about was my abs. When I was doing WODs it felt like I could rip one bc how sore they were. I kept the movement slow and controlled and didn't have a problem.

I hit cardio 10 min before and after workout.

No pin tomorrow. Just aromasin and T3. I'll keep T3 at 25mcg for tomorrow and up it the next day to 50mcg where I'll prob keep it.

Hunger was pretty insane all day. I'm doing what I can to eat as clean as I can but my body is requiring more calories than I have ever experienced. I'm guessing this is the 19 Nor doing there thing. Like I said, not complaining, but def adjusting. Normally I control all bloat with my diet but the hunger is insane on this stuff. I think it will level out after a week or two and give me time to fine tune the diet.

Enter back pumps. It didn't hinder my workout today, but I'll be keeping Taurine close by. I have plenty on hand. No need to take any right now, but if they get much worse, I'll take some in the AM. They really started yesterday, but that wasn't abnormal for a heavy back day, but with it being chest and abs, I thought I would mention it.

Morry

PS- I'll do some catch up on the other logs this weekend. This week has just been stupid busy. I'm hoping things slow down. I need the rest :)
Dude that's just awesome, i can't imagine how great your feeling with that stuff. Makes me feel like a CHILD with my TestoPRO :D haha

Anyways this log is kickass your results are going to be nuggin FUTS!