First TEST cycle!!!

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
Right now I'm finishing up my 4 wk SD cycle, so far is going very well..I'm planning my next run for the winter and it will be a straight test cycle for 10-12 weeks..This will be my first time ever running any kind of injectible so I want to do this right..

My question is what would be the BEST form of test to run for my first?? I want very lean MASS gains and would like to lose some fat with this also but of course I want to get big as well with the LEAST AMOUNT OF SIDES..I am open to ALL KINDS OF SUGGESTIONS SO PLEASE FIRE AWAY!! As for an AI should I get some Arimedex to run along with this? Also what else should i order to run along with this cycle? As for PCT I was just planning on running some Nolva at 40/40/20/20, what else should i throw into my PCT??

Thanks for any suggestions or advice!! I'm excited

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
prop would be your best bet unless you dont feel like pinning eod. personally for an ai i prefer exemestane. i use it all the time as im on trt. dont just start using an ai because you start the test. start it either when you notice estro sides or 3-4 weeks in. you prolly want to consider hcg on cycle. as for pct im no expert because i dont pct but someone will chime in. welcome to the dark side. you'll never go back. there is nothing like test lol

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
I like Test E. Since its your 1st stick with londer lasring test, so you pin only once or twice a week. You won't need any ai at 500 a week and nolva will work for pct. You can add hcg for the second part of your cycle to ease the pct. Go 12 or 14 wks for test. 10 is too short IMO

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
prop would be your best bet unless you dont feel like pinning eod. personally for an ai i prefer exemestane. i use it all the time as im on trt. dont just start using an ai because you start the test. start it either when you notice estro sides or 3-4 weeks in. you prolly want to consider hcg on cycle. as for pct im no expert because i dont pct but someone will chime in. welcome to the dark side. you'll never go back. there is nothing like test lol

No PCT ? I hope you're kidding.

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
You don't PCT?? Wow, how do you recover bro? As for Hcg I hear alot about that but isnt that something else i'll have to pin as well?? thats alot of pinning!! can I get away without hcg??

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
I like Test E. Since its your 1st stick with londer lasring test, so you pin only once or twice a week. You won't need any ai at 500 a week and nolva will work for pct. You can add hcg for the second part of your cycle to ease the pct. Go 12 or 14 wks for test. 10 is too short IMO
what do you mean my second part of my cycle?? And again can i get away without hcg cause that just seems like alot of pinning...

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
What about Test CYP guys??? i have a vial of that laying around that a buddy gave me last yr but i wasnt ready to run that yet plus 1 vial isn't enough anyway

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
You don't PCT?? Wow, how do you recover bro? As for Hcg I hear alot about that but isnt that something else i'll have to pin as well?? thats alot of pinning!! can I get away without hcg??
again read b4 you respond. im on TRT so test is my pct

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
hez on TRT...

for pct just do clomi 50mgs x 4 2weeks after ur last pin weeks n ull be fine
at least one person in this thread reads b4 they respond

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
that is bad advice "you wont need any ai at 500/week". well maybe you dont which i doubt. but to tell him he doesnt is really irresponsible on your part. what happens if 3 or 4 weeks in he is in dire need of one and doesnt have it? that shat doesnt appear overnight in your mail box. so you dont read b4 responding and you give horrible advice. keep your cycle structure to yourself

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
i will def order an ai with my test...was planning to all along... someone read my last post asking about test cyp and chime in please..Thanks

radiodude

radiodude

Awards
i will def order an ai with my test...was planning to all along... someone read my last post asking about test cyp and chime in please..Thanks
Test c was my first, and all was well, so I say it'd be just fine. Definitely have the AI on hand in case and I strongly suggest hcg on cycle, but some will tell you it's not completely necessary. It'll keep your nuts normal and make the transition to pct much easier IMO. As far as pinning the hcg, it's cake bro. The pin is tiny and feels like a mosquito bite at most. Don't let that alone stop you.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
well like i said earlier for you id go with prop. i say that because in your original post you stated you wanted to stay lean. prop is better for that. in terms of gains you cant go wrong with cyp or e either. its your call. i use cyp for trt and also when i decide to blast i just up the dose

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
well like i said earlier for you id go with prop. i say that because in your original post you stated you wanted to stay lean. prop is better for that. in terms of gains you cant go wrong with cyp or e either. its your call. i use cyp for trt and also when i decide to blast i just up the dose
I agree, plus if it is your first injectable cycle prop is very short acting. So god forbid you do hit a problem where you need to discontinue, you body will recoop a little faster because it will be out of you system in a couple days. Good luck

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the advice guys!! If I go with Prop how often do i need to pin? I know with cyp its once a week but prop i know is more?? whats a good first cycle? I hear alot of ppl say 500mg but im not sure if i should go that high...As for the ai what do most of you prefer? and for the hcg how often do i pin and when in the cycle do i start it? I honestly didnt read much on the hcg because i didnt think it was 100% neccesary but Im open to adding it in...

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the advice guys!! If I go with Prop how often do i need to pin? I know with cyp its once a week but prop i know is more?? whats a good first cycle? I hear alot of ppl say 500mg but im not sure if i should go that high...As for the ai what do most of you prefer? and for the hcg how often do i pin and when in the cycle do i start it? I honestly didnt read much on the hcg because i didnt think it was 100% neccesary but Im open to adding it in...
prop - ed or eod

test e / c 500 x 12 -16 weeks

prop but usually if youre new to pinning you dont wanna be doing it that often till your comfortable w it

ai i like adex

hcg 2 x a week 250ius

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
prop - ed or eod

test e / c 500 x 12 -16 weeks

prop but usually if youre new to pinning you dont wanna be doing it that often till your comfortable w it

ai i like adex

hcg 2 x a week 250ius
thanks geekpoop!

so the hcg is 500ius a week split in 2 correct??

as for test prop how many mgs should i pin eod for a first cycle?

What size needles do i need to purchase for the hcg and the test?

From what I've read the adex is .5 eod correct?

Sorry for the questions but again first inject cycle and I am excited and nervous at the same time! LOL i want this to be a very successful cycle:)

MikeGfilms

MikeGfilms

Awards
  • Established
I would go with test prop because it gives a more leaning effect, which you stated you wanted. also it kicks in alot faster than test e.

Test e will give you alot of water retention and bloat, but this can be combated with an AI and keeping your sodium intake low.

I prefer test prop tho. I would also use hcg on cycle as well. 250mg 2x/week. and for pct i would use clomid at 50/50/25/25 (i like to use a stronger dose at 100/75/50/25)
either way you should have elephant nuts and bust loads big enough to down a girl.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
thanks geekpoop!

so the hcg is 500ius a week split in 2 correct??

as for test prop how many mgs should i pin eod for a first cycle?

What size needles do i need to purchase for the hcg and the test?

From what I've read the adex is .5 eod correct?

Sorry for the questions but again first inject cycle and I am excited and nervous at the same time! LOL i want this to be a very successful cycle:)
yeah i do 250ius a shot sub q

i found 75mgs ED was the best for prop IME

um for slin pins I think i use 29g and for IM injections i use 23g

yeah thats how i do adex

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established

yeah thats how i do adex
i agree with everything here except i prefer exemestane as my ai. but one of my reasons for that is im on it all the time and its easier on the lipids. for you on a 12 week cycle shouldnt matter. he does 75ed prop. you may want to do 150eod for lack of pinning exp. do you know how to inj yourself? if you dont have someone that knows show you. if you think pinning may be difficult for you just go with e and pin 2x per week preferably or you can go once a week.

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established

yeah thats how i do adex
Thanks again...help me out with the lingo bud...slin pins 29g? IM injections 23G?? sorry to sound like a noob but to the inject world i am..lol

Also whats sub q?

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
wolfe u need to research more use the search tab. 23ga is fine for IM if u have a good mix or HG u can go to 25ga. Shooting in ur ass u should use 1.5" anywhere else a 1" is fine.MAKE SURE U ASPERATE. Be clean u dont want an infection. Based on what ur saying i suggest u may want to use test e or c for a beginning cycle, that way u wont have to pin so much and it wont hurt anywhere near what prop will. As for muscle gain vs fat loss, yeah test e and c have more water retention, which will go away a few weeks into PCT. Fat loss and muscle gain are still derived from diet and training, if u wanna get huge u have to eat and lift to get huge, u wanna lose fat (slightly more complicated than this but) u have to have a controlled diet and a good monitoring of calories in and calories out as well as macro balances as well as training.

Listen u can always cut down the road, use the test to bulk, its fall now winter is goingto be coming soon its not like anyone is gonna see if u get sub 8%bf, u might as well save the cut for the spring/summer.

Oh and use clomid for PCT if u wanna pct, i see there is another blaster and cruiser in here but when i was running cycles i found clomid much superior to nolva. If using swales protocol for HCG use;
clomid 100/75/50/50

If running without hcg
clomid 100/75/75/50/50/

Remember u have to keep hcg refrigerated and for gods sakes DO NOT SHAKE IT to mix hcg u gently swirl it is a fragile compound and can easily become degraded or screwed up. As for mixing i prefer bacteriostatic water cause its painless and allows the hcg to have a longer half life, although u can use sterile water but i dont like that ****.

Also remember to rotate injection site if u do use prop.

IDK man u need to look this **** up before u go and start putting needles in urself, 12 weeks of suppression of ur HPTA isnt a joke u need to know exactly what ur getting into. That being said TEST IS SO MUCH ****ING FUN i love this **** and thats why i never go off.

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
Well listen guys thanks for all of your advice!! I truly & sincerely appreciate it...I'm naturally a very careful person and not quick to jump into anything without being prepared hence me starting this thread...

as for the Hcg your saying this needs to be mixed first? so it doesnt come in a vial ready to pin like test I'm assuming...Also can the same size needle be used and what is the best site to pin for both test and hcg?? my buddy does his ass and shoulders.

again thank you all for your guidence

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lean mass and lose bf?

go with

1-10 500mg test enantathe
6-12 100mg dydn inject stanozolol

OR

6-12 60~80mg day of oxandrolone

OR

6-12 60~90mg day of Turinabol

and be happy

^^

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
lean mass and lose bf?

go with

OR

OR

and be happy

^^
sounds simple enough...why do i not hear ppl mention much about test cyp?? The reason I ask is cause i have a vial of that laying around..

radiodude

radiodude

Awards
Well listen guys thanks for all of your advice!! I truly & sincerely appreciate it...I'm naturally a very careful person and not quick to jump into anything without being prepared hence me starting this thread...

as for the Hcg your saying this needs to be mixed first? so it doesnt come in a vial ready to pin like test I'm assuming...Also can the same size needle be used and what is the best site to pin for both test and hcg?? my buddy does his ass and shoulders.

again thank you all for your guidence
Research bro. It's as easy as doing a search for "hcg injection" on you tube. They break it down for you step by step.

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ester cyp is a little bit more heavy....so...it can give you more water retention.

dont go with prop;......to much peaks and valleys on your test levels!

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
Friday was my last day of my SD cycle but i have some more Androhard left and was wondering should i run that out 2 more weeks or should i just go ahead and start my pct now? i have been running just androhard since friday along with my nolva..which should I do?? For PCT I have liquid nolva, clomid, TRS stack, AX, & TCF-1 ....Out of these which should i combine to make the BEST PCT???

trippin

trippin

Awards
i agree with everything here except i prefer exemestane as my ai. but one of my reasons for that is im on it all the time and its easier on the lipids. for you on a 12 week cycle shouldnt matter. he does 75ed prop. you may want to do 150eod for lack of pinning exp. do you know how to inj yourself? if you dont have someone that knows show you. if you think pinning may be difficult for you just go with e and pin 2x per week preferably or you can go once a week.
I have been doing some PCT research, but haven't come across much concerning SERMs and lipids. Which are hard on your lipids?

jjsafari

Awards
i prefer prop, and i really have liked hcg. there is a difference with and without hcg. but also you should try and through in something else, even if its like h-drol, epistane, or something similar.

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
i prefer prop, and i really have liked hcg. there is a difference with and without hcg. but also you should try and through in something else, even if its like h-drol, epistane, or something similar.
Yes I plan on kickstarting with Beastdrol for the first 4 weeks at 20 mg....

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
ok guys...I am back and I am on day 27 of my test cycle....But i haven't really noticed anything....and my libido was actually ****ty up until a few days ago...don't know why the Hell that is?? Any suggestions? should I be concerned or just be patient? Should i be noticing any significant gains yet???

NRM102

Awards
What test did you decide to use? Did you kickstart with beast? Are you running hCG? I hear that test E doesnt kick in for about 4 weeks.

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
What test did you decide to use? Did you kickstart with beast? Are you running hCG? I hear that test E doesnt kick in for about 4 weeks.
yeah its test E...500 mg...beast was 20/20/30/30....so after week 4 should i notice a significant change in body composition? im ending week 4 now

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Hey man, Im on week 4 (bout day 26) of a test E run and havent noticed any huge body comp changes yet either...I have noticed some huge improvements in other areas however...Libido was up from week 1, energy/drive in gym is up and I catch myself forcing myself to leave the gym...Recently as in last week n a half I have been getting great pumps...From what I understand Test E/C takes a good 4-6 weeks for the major body comp changes...I did not kick start this cycle with anything either, but may run havoc in the end to dry out a bit...Hope your cycle finishes off nicely man and Ill be checkin in on your log...

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
Hey man, Im on week 4 (bout day 26) of a test E run and havent noticed any huge body comp changes yet either...I have noticed some huge improvements in other areas however...Libido was up from week 1, energy/drive in gym is up and I catch myself forcing myself to leave the gym...Recently as in last week n a half I have been getting great pumps...From what I understand Test E/C takes a good 4-6 weeks for the major body comp changes...I did not kick start this cycle with anything either, but may run havoc in the end to dry out a bit...Hope your cycle finishes off nicely man and Ill be checkin in on your log...
Thanks bro....I do too!

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
I am actually kicking around the idea of adding in an oral to the end of cycle to dry out my gains and try to lose some fat....What are some suggestions to help with leaning out at theend of cycle?? I have PP's turinabol but are there any better options?

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
lean mass and lose bf?

go with

OR

OR

and be happy

^^
by turinabol...do you mean PP's turinabol lv??? if you don't, will that suffice??

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
I am actually kicking around the idea of adding in an oral to the end of cycle to dry out my gains and try to lose some fat....What are some suggestions to help with leaning out at theend of cycle?? I have PP's turinabol but are there any better options?

BUMP for suggestions!??

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
ok...no answers from anyone?! i guess i will use my turinabol lv....didnt know if there was anything better, like epi maybe?

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
not sure on which is better, but do know that you should run the oral so that you take it 2 weeks after your last shot, that way your goldedn while the ester clears...So if your going 12 weeks of test, then run oral weeks 11, 12, 13 and 14 then pct...Im prob gonna run epistane cause it drys the body out and ll help drop the water weight from test...good luck man