First Test-E cycle

blackmadonna

Awards
This will mark my first injectable cycle, 2nd cycle total. I'm wanting to tiptoe in just to be safe. I was thinking of running Test-E for 4 weeks @250mg a week followed by 2 weeks Clomid at 50/30. I ran a Havoc/Superdrol pulse for 8 weeks with no noticeable androgenic sides.
I know this is short and mildly dosed, but has anyone had experience with short test cycles with enanthanate. I understand it will technically run to around a 5&1/2 week cycle due to the half-life, but is this counterproductive to use Enanthate, should I consider prop for a short cycle? Or should I just do a damn 8weeker and call it a day? I realize these are baby steps. This is more to gauge reaction to a highly aromatizable substance than anything.
Any comments or criticisms are welcome..

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
horrible idea. u will shutdown ur natural test for NO REASON. u wont get barely anything out of it @ 250mg/week and DEFINITELY running it WAY too short. 10 weeks minimum....there is no "tiptoe-ing" in this game.

player

Awards
^^^ This. The test e will take around4 weeks to kick in, so running it 4 weeks will get you nothing but shutdown. Just do a 10 week cycle. If you like whatever your cycle was before, you'll love test.

blackmadonna

Awards
Points well taken. So f**k it. If I am going to do it, I should do it right. So here is my first injectable AAS cycle:
Weeks 1-12 500mg Test-E Mon/Thu
HcG 250iu weekly and increase if shrinkage occurs
10 days post final test dose I'll run Nolva @ 100mg first day then 60/40/20/taper from 20.
I have decided to use hcg on cycle to minimize shrinkage simply because I am hiding this from the wife. Not a good idea but she thinks I am completely anti-drug so it hopefully will be easier than it sounds. Although, she is a smart cookie (RN) so she would put two and two(tiny balls) together and figure it out. And in the process of using hcg I can expedite the recovery. Bada bing.
I am thinking of using Superdrol to kickstart the cycle at 10/20/20 since I have experience with it. But perhaps I should exude patience and let this run its course. I am in no rush.
Thoughts?

Cordwood

Awards
I think most will consider this a good cycle. Prob suggest you run the sd for 4 weeks. 10 days might be a little early for pct . Do you have any arimadex?

I dont know about the wife thing. Good luck with that. Hope you don't break out. Can you get a pic of your face when she catches you...

blackmadonna

Awards
I think most will consider this a good cycle. Prob suggest you run the sd for 4 weeks. 10 days might be a little early for pct . Do you have any arimadex?

I dont know about the wife thing. Good luck with that. Hope you don't break out. Can you get a pic of your face when she catches you...
I have access to some if I need it. I figure i can run some nolva mid cycle or tough it out post until it gets here.
That is another thing, how many guys hide it from their wives or gf? Separate thread I am sure.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have access to some if I need it. I figure i can run some nolva mid cycle or tough it out post until it gets here.
That is another thing, how many guys hide it from their wives or gf? Separate thread I am sure.
hide what? if you are married any lying about something like this its not much different than fooling around

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Running it at 500mg (I was unclear if that was the total for the week or 500mg x2/week), there will be no hiding it from the wife or anyone else for that matter.

You can gain on 250mg/week, but I'm not sure what your goals are. Being your first TE cycle, 500mg/week isn't necessary and will only bring on the side-effect quicker/harsher.

Yeah the 4 weeks would be way too short.

Cordwood

Awards
I think your physique will determine if you can hide the weight.

Easy, that's easy to say for those of us with understanding wives. I could see where it could be difficult to discuss with some wives

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, but seriously if you aren't a pro competitor, and don't have an understanding wife, then why are you doing it? Its not much different than shooting herion, you have a controlled substance in the house that came from likely dubious sources. Its understandable for a woman to be uncomfortable about it, so why jeopardize your marriage over it?

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, but seriously if you aren't a pro competitor, and don't have an understanding wife, then why are you doing it? Its not much different than shooting herion, you have a controlled substance in the house that came from likely dubious sources. Its understandable for a woman to be uncomfortable about it, so why jeopardize your marriage over it?
agreed - front up to your wife. You never know, she may just understand.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
I think your physique will determine if you can hide the weight.
He's 5' 10" 194 lbs. with only a Havoc/Superdrol pulse under his belt, so this is his first "full-blown" cycle. I think 500mg+/week of TE for 12 weeks will be very noticeable...

There's no need for 500mg+/week for someone's first cycle and not for someone under 200+ lbs., assuming he's not a super-ripped 5% BF or 5'3".

Cordwood

Awards
He's 5' 10" 194 lbs. with only a Havoc/Superdrol pulse under his belt, so this is his first "full-blown" cycle. I think 500mg+/week of TE for 12 weeks will be very noticeable...

There's no need for 500mg+/week for someone's first cycle and not for someone under 200+ lbs., assuming he's not a super-ripped 5% BF or 5'3".
you're probably right, but if he's 20% bf I doubt 25 lbs over 3 months would be that obvious.

callaway

Awards
Personally, I think she will notice......

Either be up front, or do a preemptive lie and tell her you are starting a new prohormone. That way, if she does notice, you have your ass covered. :)

Good luck,
C_

blackmadonna

Awards
So in interest of honesty and preservation of my marriage, I told my wife... So of course I blew it out of proportion and she doesn't care. As long as I stick to non-methyl's. I anticipated a backlash simply because her ex did gear and raged hardcore. But he raged hardcore regardless. Thanks for the tips homies.
I am awaiting my DVDs. I went with nolva for PCT, Test -E to last me up to 16 weeks, arimidex just in case and HCG to keep the boys a' twirkin. As the cycle goes along I might end it with epi because I have experience with it, and because it is cheaper than winny by far and easier to get.
Once again I appreciate the collective hive bro-ology.

lextronics

Awards
So in interest of honesty and preservation of my marriage, I told my wife... So of course I blew it out of proportion and she doesn't care. As long as I stick to non-methyl's. I anticipated a backlash simply because her ex did gear and raged hardcore. But he raged hardcore regardless. Thanks for the tips homies.
I am awaiting my DVDs. I went with nolva for PCT, Test -E to last me up to 16 weeks, arimidex just in case and HCG to keep the boys a' twirkin. As the cycle goes along I might end it with epi because I have experience with it, and because it is cheaper than winny by far and easier to get.
Once again I appreciate the collective hive bro-ology.
glad you told the wife....i didnt tell an ex of mine and when she figured it out and found my gear..well lets just say it wasnt good.

i just wanted to add that you should run clomid and nolva for PCT at:

clomid 100/50/50/50 (run it at 100 ed for the first week)
nolva 40/40/20/20

better save then sorry and you wanna get everything up and running the first time and not have to run another pct down the road..make sure you can get your wife happy right after those 4 weeks are over and not any longer otherwise you might hear it..heh ;)

and keep the cycle at 12 weeks, since its your first real cycle you dont want your natural test shut down longer...and no need to end with epi, youll be very happy towards the end with this cycle without it.

blackmadonna

Awards
First pin. It has begun. I might end this at 8 weeks if gains are slowed, just to prevent further shutdown. I purchased extra for casualty insurance. Thanks for the tips my men. Let's see how this goes.