Bulk Discounts Not Applying

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
I've tried adding various products in bulk to my cart and the bulk discount never shows in my cart. Am I doing something wrong?

Crowbar

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've tried adding various products in bulk to my cart and the bulk discount never shows in my cart. Am I doing something wrong?

Crowbar
Nope just tried a bunch of stuff and it is not working for me either, maybe something is broke on the site
Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We've been phasing out bulk discounts in favor of weekly sales we've been offering. Hopefully you keep an eye on the supplement deals section or are a subscriber to our newsletter

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
We've been phasing out bulk discounts in favor of weekly sales we've been offering. Hopefully you keep an eye on the supplement deals section or are a subscriber to our newsletter
To be honest the bulk discounts was one of the main reasons I used Nutriverse.
When I am out of something I use regularly, I like to stock up all at once. This made it very nice to be able to pick up 3 or 4 units of a particular product all at once and get a nice discount to boot.
Do you have a link to the Supplement Deals section? All I see is a "Sale" tab on the Home screen that only has a few items