Do you eat the whole egg or just the white?
- 04-15-2006, 06:16 AM
- 04-17-2006, 07:17 AM
- 5'7" 191 lbs.
- Join Date
- Oct 2002
- Rep Power
Originally Posted by big boi 1906
- 04-17-2006, 09:38 AM
I usualy just boil them and eat the white. When in need of yolk(bulking) I just make an omlet like others have posted. Throw in some fat free cheese and lean meat. Nice meal to start off with.
04-17-2006, 09:45 AM
boil 10 a day and munch em through out the day as a craving stopper. I personally eat 1 whole egg at a time and throw half the yolk. doing this stops the bordom of just the white rubber..
04-17-2006, 11:05 AM
So can you explaind this avidin biotin stuff in 17 year old speak?
Do i need to eat the whites, the yolks, or both and in what ratio?
04-17-2006, 02:14 PM
I eat generic egg beaters, kroger brand, I use generic pam butter flavored and scramble it all up in a generic pan, on my generic stove.
I'm so generic.(cheap(poor))
04-17-2006, 07:09 PM
Eat the whole thing , The lipids help burn fat
04-18-2006, 11:01 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By FranARG in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 71Last Post: 05-22-2013, 12:16 AM
- By Mass Monkey in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 2Last Post: 08-03-2012, 03:20 PM
- By bishop17 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 127Last Post: 11-30-2007, 04:48 PM
- By pcn in forum SupplementsReplies: 17Last Post: 09-18-2005, 08:38 PM
- By JBlaze in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 05-08-2003, 10:16 AM