Diet for PCT after ostrine

justjake

Awards
just finished up a 12 week ostrine cycle which actually shut me down pretty good but I should be bouncing back faster than a AAS cycle. but anyway im at around 9% BF and 164lbs and was wondering what my diet should be during pct.

IIFYM said i should be eating
Stats 164 9%BF 5'9 1/2

GRAMS per day 346.5C 169.6P 66.4F 33 - 41Fiber =2662

I feel that i should have more along the lines of 220carbs 225 Protein 80F

Just trying to keep my gains and not get fat like everyone else.Also I want to stay single digits all year round and was wondering if people had some tips for doing so.

only traing around an hour 5 days week during pct and sipping bcAA through Clomid/aromasin/test booster during pct too.

Thanks!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would go somewhere in between the macros you calculated and the ones the site did. I would go with the protein you have set, drop the carbs from the calculator and add them in the form of fats. Fats are important, especially during PCT.

Also, sipping on BCAA is pointless. Dose them bolus before a fasted workout or in between meals that are 4-6 hours apart.

justjake

Awards
I would go somewhere in between the macros you calculated and the ones the site did. I would go with the protein you have set, drop the carbs from the calculator and add them in the form of fats. Fats are important, especially during PCT.

Also, sipping on BCAA is pointless. Dose them bolus before a fasted workout or in between meals that are 4-6 hours apart.
225P 220C 100F? How does that sound. Im pretty sensitive to carbs i think

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would personally go for more carbs and less fat. However, if you are carb sensitive, try it and see how it works for you. Macros are dependent on how people process and respond to lower/higer percentages. During PCT, I would put more stock in overall cals to help you with retaining muscle.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What was your diet like on cycle and what were the results of it?