Whey isolate

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Which brand whey isolate do you guys recommend? I've used Nature's Best Isopure for over a decade with great results, and switched to Allmax Isoflex, but it's just too damn expensive now. I'm thinking about BSN Syntha 6 isolate, I'm lactose intolerant, and only want to use whey isolate.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Allmax Isoflex
Blue star iso-smooth.

my 2 fav's yes they are expensive but if you are lactose intolerant there is nothing you can do.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Which brand whey isolate do you guys recommend? I've used Nature's Best Isopure for over a decade with great results, and switched to Allmax Isoflex, but it's just too damn expensive now. I'm thinking about BSN Syntha 6 isolate, I'm lactose intolerant, and only want to use whey isolate.
Have you tried isoburn by bsn?

NickNackPW

NickNackPW

Awards
bio-test has pretty good low-carb option, but it's whey (so if you're lactose intolerant, you probably shouldn't try it)

Guido14

Guido14

Awards
I used ON Gold standard for years. I recently been taking GNC AMP whey. It taste good and been getting it for $50 5lb

greekbrah91

Awards
I use NOW Whey Isolate and just add fruit, cocoa, peanut butter, etc. for flavoring.

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
You could try dymatize iso 100. I seem to have a bit of lactose intolerance and this seems to work well and taste pretty good

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dymatize iso 100. or unflavored bulk isolate and flavored to your taste or customized.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been using this WPI for some time now:
http://www.musclefeast.com/

Sign up for their VIP discount and another code of FB10 gets you 36% off listed price.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
dymatize iso 100. or unflavored bulk isolate and flavored to your taste or customized.
I've been using ISO 100 for the past month, love it. Way better than Allmax Isoflex

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I wouldn't say every company but the majority of them.
if a company cannot market themself, how will they ever make a profit or make revenue? They will not
Just like any food industry restaurant that markets themself they want customers and sales
supplement companies want designs to attract consumers and sales
clothing stores want to market themself by putting their clothes on people to aid sales.

Etc etc..

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
It just annoys the **** out of me how Allmax markets their products as the best of the best, which they're not, but charges well over what the best of the best should cost. $90-$120 for a 5lb tub of Isoflex? And their prices continue to increase. Raping loyal customers, No thanks

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if a company cannot market themself, how will they ever make a profit or make revenue? They will not Just like any food industry restaurant that markets themself they want customers and sales supplement companies want designs to attract consumers and sales clothing stores want to market themself by putting their clothes on people to aid sales. Etc etc..
I agree. I'm not saying the companies shouldn't market but say their marketing is not customers friendly or not fair for some of them. Now food is selling their product quiet well since many years and they don't have an aggressive marketing strategy as many other companies. Some companies market their products for what they are not. Same for their pricing and this is what I believe is not right.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
It just annoys the **** out of me how Allmax markets their products as the best of the best, which they're not, but charges well over what the best of the best should cost. $90-$120 for a 5lb tub of Isoflex? And their prices continue to increase. Raping loyal customers, No thanks
Maybe where you live, in the US not so much.