- 01-20-2014, 09:51 PM
I have no clue why but since my workout this morning both of my biceps (mainly my right though) feels so tight that if I stretch em too much theyre going to tear. When I contract them there isnt acute pain, as in a tear but a I feel a lot of tightness and discomfort. Almost like when you have a full pump in your arms except in a bad way lol.
I haven't done anything involving arms since Friday when I trained back. I took a rest day on Saturday, trained legs yesterday, and today I just did light weight traps(shrugs), some light ab work, and some light weight shoulder training (mostly bands and cables). I did a few pull ups also, something I do every day. I also didint hang with arms full extended so I dont think that caused it.
So I'm basically at a loss because I cant think of any reason why they would be so tight. I stay fully hydrated also daily as well. Tomorrow is supposed to be arm day but I'm going take a rest day tomorrow and train them Wednesday.
Anyone experience this or have any ideas the cause?
Thanks in advance,
- 01-21-2014, 10:16 AM
- 6'3" 220 lbs.
- Join Date
- Mar 2010
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
is it the actual bicep or is the pain located in the elbow region?
is the pain fixated in one spot, or does it run down the arm?Current Log-Olympus labs Stenadrol- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/247378-olympus-labs-stenadrol.html#post4430422
- 01-21-2014, 10:51 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By mcQ in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 22Last Post: 11-04-2003, 05:07 PM
- By JBlaze in forum AnabolicsReplies: 23Last Post: 05-25-2003, 05:51 PM
- By GuyinLA in forum SupplementsReplies: 19Last Post: 03-31-2003, 11:50 AM
- By Flavor in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 11Last Post: 03-09-2003, 03:31 PM
- By Matthew D in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 10-31-2002, 07:21 AM