Tight Biceps....

LB_Patriot

Awards
I have no clue why but since my workout this morning both of my biceps (mainly my right though) feels so tight that if I stretch em too much theyre going to tear. When I contract them there isnt acute pain, as in a tear but a I feel a lot of tightness and discomfort. Almost like when you have a full pump in your arms except in a bad way lol.

I haven't done anything involving arms since Friday when I trained back. I took a rest day on Saturday, trained legs yesterday, and today I just did light weight traps(shrugs), some light ab work, and some light weight shoulder training (mostly bands and cables). I did a few pull ups also, something I do every day. I also didint hang with arms full extended so I dont think that caused it.

So I'm basically at a loss because I cant think of any reason why they would be so tight. I stay fully hydrated also daily as well. Tomorrow is supposed to be arm day but I'm going take a rest day tomorrow and train them Wednesday.

Anyone experience this or have any ideas the cause?

Thanks in advance,

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
is it the actual bicep or is the pain located in the elbow region?

is the pain fixated in one spot, or does it run down the arm?

LB_Patriot

Awards
is it the actual bicep or is the pain located in the elbow region?

is the pain fixated in one spot, or does it run down the arm?

Its actually tender right near the bicep peak. forearms are also a bit tight, thinking It may be the brachiallus that's tight