Maca - Heart/Chest Tightness?

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I've used Maca off and on for a few years--never had any issues. Recently in the last two weeks, on the days I take black maca powder, 3g, I noticed my heart/left chest can feel a slight pain/very tight on the lower part of the left sternum when breathing out.

Does anyone have any experience like this using Maca? I'm trying to figure out if it may be something else, but it's not happening on the days that I don't take it.

Cheers.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
is the maca that you've used in the past the same maca that you're using now? Sounds like a possible allergic reaction

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
is the maca that you've used in the past the same maca that you're using now? Sounds like a possible allergic reaction
Last 3 years, yes. It's from The Maca Team. ...I took some today and haven't really had the issue yet. Will see how I go.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Could have been a coincidence or some odd reaction. I would see if it occurs again.

Reactions: JYD
Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Last 3 years, yes. It's from The Maca Team. ...I took some today and haven't really had the issue yet. Will see how I go.
3 years is a long time. If you're just recently experiencing symptoms, then it's not the maca or you got something else by accident.

Reactions: JYD
Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Best maca I've taken is from orgasmic Maca from Olympus Labs. I've no issues with it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Best maca I've taken is from orgasmic Maca from Olympus Labs. I've no issues with it.
best maca I ever tried is the one @dsade put out when he was with bps. that chit was rockin

MACA PRO

Last edited: