1 meal vs 3 vs 6

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
  1. New Member
    Tonycfh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    71
    Rep Power
    8664
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    86.44%

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga

    Let me rephrase that. Its an oldschool belief that 5-7 meals a day is needed to sustain a "steady metabolism" it has been proven wrong numerous times. Now, 2-3 meals a day will suffice in BUILDING muscle and or lose fat, all it takes is a little research/googling and an open mind to understand the outdated 5-7meal option isnt king.
    This

  2. New Member
    MrChocoLate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    151
    Rep Power
    61760
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    58.25%

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Let me rephrase that. Its an oldschool belief that 5-7 meals a day is needed to sustain a "steady metabolism" it has been proven wrong numerous times. Now, 2-3 meals a day will suffice in BUILDING muscle and or lose fat, all it takes is a little research/googling and an open mind to understand the outdated 5-7meal option isnt king.
    Yeah you are right but i was speaking when you are training hard and not for a common person.I still believe that 5-7 meals are better cause your body is so tired and needs food proteins carbs vitamins aminos and etc.
  3. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    7,422
    Rep Power
    3260149
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    18.4%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MrChocoLate

    Yeah you are right but i was speaking when you are training hard and not for a common person.I still believe that 5-7 meals are better cause your body is so tired and needs food proteins carbs vitamins aminos and etc.
    This cant be real. Youve got some reading to catch up on...
    Here plain and simple:
    To gain weight eat a surplus
    To lose weight eat in a deficit (albiet clean, and not junk)
    Your body will utilize "carbs/protien/fats" you give it, unless you take too much dietary fiber which will block micronutrient absorbtion.
    Myokem Athlete
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,848
    Rep Power
    3007491
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    73.79%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MrChocoLate

    Work for me and for other many people i know.You guys keep eating 2-3 times a day.
    Thats the point im trying to make. Your method works for you and 2 meals a day works for me. Your method isn't the best and neither is mine.
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  5. New Member
    MrChocoLate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    151
    Rep Power
    61760
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    58.25%

    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    Thats the point im trying to make. Your method works for you and 2 meals a day works for me. Your method isn't the best and neither is mine.
    Yeah i have told it that we are here to give advice and to learn.You have your methods i have mine.I agree with you.
  6. Elite Member
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,720
    Rep Power
    5425017
    Level
    85
    Lv. Percent
    39.61%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MrChocoLate View Post
    Yeah you are right but i was speaking when you are training hard and not for a common person.I still believe that 5-7 meals are better cause your body is so tired and needs food proteins carbs vitamins aminos and etc.
    If I ate 200g of carbs with my first meal, how is that different from spreading that same amount over 2 meals? i.e. 100g per meal? The reality is that there is no difference (keeping on mind that the compostition of those calories are equal (i.e. that say I instead ate 3 pieces of bread for breakfast instead of 6 and put the other 3 in my next meal). The body stores the carbs it doesnt need as muscle/liver/blood glycogen which can be used at any point for muscle/brain fuel. Ergo it doesnt need to be constantly fed in order to reap the same benefits.

    The body has a wonderous capability to store nutrients in a way that doesnt promote fat gain if it fits "in your macros".
  7. Senior Member
    uvawahoowa's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,482
    Rep Power
    31244
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    98.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MrChocoLate

    Yeah you are right but i was speaking when you are training hard and not for a common person.I still believe that 5-7 meals are better cause your body is so tired and needs food proteins carbs vitamins aminos and etc.
    Keep believing that haha
  8. New Member
    MrChocoLate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    151
    Rep Power
    61760
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    58.25%

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    If I ate 200g of carbs with my first meal, how is that different from spreading that same amount over 2 meals? i.e. 100g per meal? The reality is that there is no difference (keeping on mind that the compostition of those calories are equal (i.e. that say I instead ate 3 pieces of bread for breakfast instead of 6 and put the other 3 in my next meal). The body stores the carbs it doesnt need as muscle/liver/blood glycogen which can be used at any point for muscle/brain fuel. Ergo it doesnt need to be constantly fed in order to reap the same benefits.

    The body has a wonderous capability to store nutrients in a way that doesnt promote fat gain if it fits "in your macros".
    That's your opinion.I have seen diferent results in my body with more meals than 3.
  9. New Member
    MrChocoLate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    151
    Rep Power
    61760
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    58.25%

    Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa View Post
    Keep believing that haha
    When you dont agree tell your opinion.Dont only laugh like a fool.Guys here told me their searches and their opinions and i respect that.But dont post if you dont have anything to say.
  10. New Member
    Tonycfh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    71
    Rep Power
    8664
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    86.44%

    Quote Originally Posted by MrChocoLate

    When you dont agree tell your opinion.Dont only laugh like a fool.Guys here told me their searches and their opinions and i respect that.But dont post if you dont have anything to say.
    It's not opinion....it's fact. If you have seen differences having 3 extra meals it's because you were taking in more overall calories or less calories. If you are tracking calories and macros and spread it through 6 or 2 meals you will find there is no difference as long as you're eating the same calories and macros
  11. Elite Member
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,848
    Rep Power
    3007491
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    73.79%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Is this still going on
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  12. New Member
    Tonycfh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    71
    Rep Power
    8664
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    86.44%

    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech
    Is this still going on
    I give up at this stage....haha
  13. Advanced Member
    Oscar's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    974
    Rep Power
    234087
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    43.26%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    don't worry about all the IF leangains guys it may work for them but its not optimal for promoting hypertrophy and it has nothing to do with thermal effect and everything to do with nutrient absorption don't really need a study to show that the digestive system handles smaller meals spaced apart better than it does one giant meal.

    not knocking IF for anyone that uses it, its a decent feeding protocol that fits lots of peoples schedules but to say its the best way to do things and then act like anyone who disagrees doesn't know what they're talking about is kind of silly imo
  14. New Member
    Tonycfh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    71
    Rep Power
    8664
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    86.44%

    Quote Originally Posted by Oscar
    don't worry about all the IF leangains guys it may work for them but its not optimal for promoting hypertrophy and it has nothing to do with thermal effect and everything to do with nutrient absorption don't really need a study to show that the digestive system handles smaller meals spaced apart better than it does one giant meal.

    not knocking IF for anyone that uses it, its a decent feeding protocol that fits lots of peoples schedules but to say its the best way to do things and then act like anyone who disagrees doesn't know what they're talking about is kind of silly imo
    I don't do IF myself....i'm just saying it's not necessary to eat 6 times a day to gain muscle or lose fat and that it will make no difference to body composition when you get your macros in for the day....in 6 meals, 3 meals, 15 meals or wether you get most of your carbs in the morning or at 12 at night once you hit cals and macro goals. I'm not saying he's wrong or his way of doing it won't work but it's not neccesary or even optimal. As for the body finding it easier to download smaller more frequant meals i've had no problems and at the end of the day it still has to digest the same amount just in less frequant bigger meals.
  15. New Member
    Tonycfh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    71
    Rep Power
    8664
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    86.44%

    I meant to say digest instead of download....haha
  16. New Member
    MrChocoLate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    151
    Rep Power
    61760
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    58.25%

    [QUOTE=Oscar;3721230]don't worry about all the IF leangains guys it may work for them but its not optimal for promoting hypertrophy and it has nothing to do with thermal effect and everything to do with nutrient absorption don't really need a study to show that the digestive system handles smaller meals spaced apart better than it does one giant meal.

    That's what i am talking about. +1
  17. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    7,422
    Rep Power
    3260149
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    18.4%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Tonycfh

    I don't do IF myself....i'm just saying it's not necessary to eat 6 times a day to gain muscle or lose fat and that it will make no difference to body composition when you get your macros in for the day....in 6 meals, 3 meals, 15 meals or wether you get most of your carbs in the morning or at 12 at night once you hit cals and macro goals. I'm not saying he's wrong or his way of doing it won't work but it's not neccesary or even optimal. As for the body finding it easier to download smaller more frequant meals i've had no problems and at the end of the day it still has to digest the same amount just in less frequant bigger meals.
    This.

    Thank you for typing this out lol im on my phone so its a hassle. I was going to reply earlier, but; again its a hassle to do it from my phone. There not grasping the simplicity to the situation, get your kcalories in and your fine. Eat a surplus gain weight, deficit and you loose weight (again, albiet clean though) 1,2,6 or twelve meals DOESNT matter.
    Myokem Athlete
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,816
    Rep Power
    3734737
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    20.4%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    15 meals...

    Myself I eat small meals through out the day @ around 200-400 calories or so.
    Usually my carbs & protein are right about the same amount. Fats I strive to stay under a certain # for the day. I do this because for me personally it's keeps me satisfied that way. I seem to find that a few big meals I'm still hungry which can cause me to over eat.

    At the end of the day I don't think there's a right or wrong answer I think it's about figuring out what works best for you.
    There's millions of theories on how to tailor a diet, also same can be said for weight training.

    Bottom line do what you enjoy, easier to stay consistent that way & reach your overall goals.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  19. New Member
    Tonycfh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    71
    Rep Power
    8664
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    86.44%

    Bottom line do what you enjoy, easier to stay consistent that way & reach your overall goals.[/QUOTE]

    This is true. But it just annoys me when people are so dogmatic "i eat 6 meals a day to keep my metabolism running and your body can only digest so much protein in 1 sitting and remember no carbs after 9 etc" and then make out is the only way to do it
  20. Elite Member
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,720
    Rep Power
    5425017
    Level
    85
    Lv. Percent
    39.61%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MrChocoLate View Post
    That's your opinion.I have seen diferent results in my body with more meals than 3.
    No, it isn't. This information happens to come from very recent research. I would love for you to post studies that conclude that meal frequency is an important determinant in muscular hypertrophy or strength; these studies must also have controls that eat the same quantity of food in less meals. I.e. the studied group has 6-7 meals while the control has 3 meals and all calories of both groups and food composition is equal.

    I should add that I don't disagree with your methods, and as TonyCFH stated above, it just doesn't affect body composition. However in the times when you need like 4000 calories to get through the day it would be advisable to space them out to avoid discomfort, unless of course you can handle 2000 calories in a meal like Breezy can. In any case if it works for you to have 6 meals, then by all means. People are not arguing against this working for someone, they are only arguing that it is not physiologically more effective to space them out over 6 meals instead of <3
  21. New Member
    Tonycfh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    71
    Rep Power
    8664
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    86.44%

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz

    No, it isn't. This information happens to come from very recent research. I would love for you to post studies that conclude that meal frequency is an important determinant in muscular hypertrophy or strength; these studies must also have controls that eat the same quantity of food in less meals. I.e. the studied group has 6-7 meals while the control has 3 meals and all calories of both groups and food composition is equal.

    I should add that I don't disagree with your methods, and as TonyCFH stated above, it just doesn't affect body composition. However in the times when you need like 4000 calories to get through the day it would be advisable to space them out to avoid discomfort, unless of course you can handle 2000 calories in a meal like Breezy can. In any case if it works for you to have 6 meals, then by all means. People are not arguing against this working for someone, they are only arguing that it is not physiologically more effective to space them out over 6 meals instead of <3
    Exactly
  22. New Member
    MrChocoLate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    151
    Rep Power
    61760
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    58.25%

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    No, it isn't. This information happens to come from very recent research. I would love for you to post studies that conclude that meal frequency is an important determinant in muscular hypertrophy or strength; these studies must also have controls that eat the same quantity of food in less meals. I.e. the studied group has 6-7 meals while the control has 3 meals and all calories of both groups and food composition is equal.

    I should add that I don't disagree with your methods, and as TonyCFH stated above, it just doesn't affect body composition. However in the times when you need like 4000 calories to get through the day it would be advisable to space them out to avoid discomfort, unless of course you can handle 2000 calories in a meal like Breezy can. In any case if it works for you to have 6 meals, then by all means. People are not arguing against this working for someone, they are only arguing that it is not physiologically more effective to space them out over 6 meals instead of <3
    Let me give you one example.If you eat 3 meals a day and you eat your meal at 1 o clock and you go gym and 5 o clock you will not be hungry and have less power?That's what i have see.And dont refer all the time about searches and searches.Human is a unique living spiece so you cant be absolutely right.Everyone is diferent.
  23. New Member
    Tonycfh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    71
    Rep Power
    8664
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    86.44%

    Quote Originally Posted by MrChocoLate

    Let me give you one example.If you eat 3 meals a day and you eat your meal at 1 o clock and you go gym and 5 o clock you will not be hungry and have less power?That's what i have see.And dont refer all the time about searches and searches.Human is a unique living spiece so you cant be absolutely right.Everyone is diferent.
    So you are saying you're stronger when you're hungry? What ever you said made no sense
  24. New Member
    MrChocoLate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    151
    Rep Power
    61760
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    58.25%

    Quote Originally Posted by Tonycfh View Post
    So you are saying you're stronger when you're hungry? What ever you said made no sense
    Omg learn to read.I say the opposite.
  25. New Member
    Tonycfh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    71
    Rep Power
    8664
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    86.44%

    Quote Originally Posted by MrChocoLate

    Omg learn to read.I say the opposite.
    Your english is very poor the way you try to explain things. So you're saying when you have your meal at 1 you won't be hungry 4 hours later and will be stronger in the gym?
  26. New Member
    MrChocoLate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    151
    Rep Power
    61760
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    58.25%

    Quote Originally Posted by Tonycfh View Post
    Your english is very poor the way you try to explain things. So you're saying when you have your meal at 1 you won't be hungry 4 hours later and will be stronger in the gym?

    Your head is poor.I am saying that if you eat at 1 and you go gym after 4 hours you will be hungry and dont have much power to do a good training.
  27. New Member
    Tonycfh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    71
    Rep Power
    8664
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    86.44%

    Quote Originally Posted by MrChocoLate

    Your head is poor.I am saying that if you eat at 1 and you go gym after 4 hours you will be hungry and dont have much power to do a good training.
    And what the **** does that have to do with anything? First of all i've had awesome workouts after eating more than 5 hours prior. Secondly, who are you to say if i'll be hungry 4 hours later or if somebody else will be? If that is such a problem where you will be hungry then why not eat at 2 or 3 instead of 1 o'clock. I'm beginning to think you are mentally challenged.
  28. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,816
    Rep Power
    3734737
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    20.4%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  29. New Member
    MrChocoLate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    151
    Rep Power
    61760
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    58.25%

    Quote Originally Posted by Tonycfh View Post
    And what the **** does that have to do with anything? First of all i've had awesome workouts after eating more than 5 hours prior. Secondly, who are you to say if i'll be hungry 4 hours later or if somebody else will be? If that is such a problem where you will be hungry then why not eat at 2 or 3 instead of 1 o'clock. I'm beginning to think you are mentally challenged.
    Holly ****.THIS WAS AN EXAMPLE ****head.Dont take the clock time examply.You are mentally challenged.Everyone is diferent you fool.I said this in other posts too.The conclusion is that diferent things work for diferent people.UNDERSTAND THAT.And if you have a problem just send me a private mesage.People dont want to see your stupid posts.Kid.
  30. Diamond Member
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,657
    Rep Power
    7847038
    Level
    100
    Lv. Percent
    27.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Sub
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

    Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  31. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    7,422
    Rep Power
    3260149
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    18.4%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Lol at this thread.
    Myokem Athlete
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
  32. Elite Member
    vidapreta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,659
    Rep Power
    3765915
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    29.54%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Sub
    Marine

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
  33. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,816
    Rep Power
    3734737
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    20.4%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta

    Marine

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
    Navy.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  34. Diamond Member
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,657
    Rep Power
    7847038
    Level
    100
    Lv. Percent
    27.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Navy.
    Gay.
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

    Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  35. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,816
    Rep Power
    3734737
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    20.4%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick

    Gay.
    P h a g.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  36. Diamond Member
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,657
    Rep Power
    7847038
    Level
    100
    Lv. Percent
    27.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    P h a g.
    Airborne42
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

    Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  37. Advanced Member
    live to lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    971
    Rep Power
    292589
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    56.82%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Lol word association thread yay
  38. Diamond Member
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,657
    Rep Power
    7847038
    Level
    100
    Lv. Percent
    27.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MrChocoLate

    Holly ****.THIS WAS AN EXAMPLE ****head.Dont take the clock time examply.You are mentally challenged.Everyone is diferent you fool.I said this in other posts too.The conclusion is that diferent things work for diferent people.UNDERSTAND THAT.And if you have a problem just send me a private mesage.People dont want to see your stupid posts.Kid.


    Name:  ForumRunner_20121120_144228.png
Views: 71
Size:  291.5 KB
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

    Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  39. New Member
    Tonycfh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    71
    Rep Power
    8664
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    86.44%

    "Don't take the clock time examply" then calls me mentally challenged. Yes this is real life...haha
  40. New Member
    MrChocoLate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    151
    Rep Power
    61760
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    58.25%

    Quote Originally Posted by Tonycfh View Post
    "Don't take the clock time examply" then calls me mentally challenged. Yes this is real life...haha
    I mean in my post you fool.Wake up.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Protein Vs Meal Replacement
    By Herm in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-30-2012, 09:11 AM
  2. Lean Gains/IF vs 5 Meals A Day
    By jrw in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 01-12-2012, 03:15 PM
  3. How many meals vs. shakes?
    By AaronJP1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-08-2011, 08:40 PM
  4. 6 smaller meals vs 3 large?
    By Jentry07 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-28-2011, 09:47 PM
  5. THE BATTLE! 1AD vs. One+
    By MassMachine in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-30-2002, 05:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in