The 6 foods that work.. 8 week trial (with pics)

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by SizeUp View Post
    So what's the overall goal man? Are you wanting more to shred down or gain.. i feel like you are conflicted?? But i would say if you weigh the same w/ lower % at the end that's def a success... and u would have gained muscle and lost fat. Are u taking anythig otc to help hormone wise? even a natty test boost could help
    No hormones. Just BCAA's, glutamine, creatine, fish oil , and multi. I guess my goal is to recomp. Im gonna follow his regimine.. he stated "grow into a show". He meant that the leaner you get and more you grow, the more clean calories you can take in. He said he started at 2500 cals and 20 weeks later right before the show he was 5000+ cals.
    Quote Originally Posted by JajaNe20 View Post
    Look good in your contest pic, however; I think you needed 6 more weeks of dieting. I am sub'd Bezoe
    I agree. maybe even longer.. all meat and grease and no carbs makes bezoe a tired motherfacker lol. Good to have you
    Suffer now.. and live like a champion later.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Day 17

Ran out of ****ing eggs last night so didnt get any this morning. Everything else diet wise on point. Up to 1.5 gallons h2o.

Back:
    Pull ups- bodyweight x 10, 8, 8
    DB rows- 120's x 10/10, 10/10, 10/10
    Iso lat pulls- 2 plates +25x 10 , 10
    Seated Rows- 150x10, 10
    Shrugs- 120'sx10, 10... smith machine 135x12/12, 12/12 (these i stand with my side to the bar and shrug each shoulder isolaterally)
    Calves check

Felt pretty good.. its cold as the arctic in my gym, hardly even break a sweat i hate that ****. Athletes like to be warm when they train lol

Oh and a side note.. im one belt hole down. Not sure what my weight is I may check that tmrow instead of sunday so I can adjust accordingly
  3. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.13%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Im still following along. Hows the temper on this diet now?
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

•   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    Im still following along. Hows the temper on this diet now?
    Temper? Well I am trying to keep my sanity lol
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Day 18

Man im craving a large pepperoni pizza and cinammon sticks lol.. gotta stay focused.

203.8 this morning.. **** **** ****

I keep increasing cals and keep losing weight. Its been a LONG time since I ate this clean consistently. Even when I dieted for the show i was getting about 2 cheat meals a week.

One thing I am concerned about is the lack of good fats in this diet and their numerous functions in the body- inluding TEST PRODUCTION. Pulcinella was definetely using plenty of gear during this diet.. but for me, without gear, its gonna be hard to keep strength up without adequate fat intake. I can only rely on endogenous test.. thats makes me worry. I wonder how much a few teaspoons of EVOO would affect the results?

Because my weight was down again, ive added cals again. Another 1/2 cup oats added to meal 4 and 2 whole eggs thrown into the PWO shake.

Chest tonight:
    Incline DB press 100'sx10, 110'sx8, 100'sx8, 8
    Iso press 2 plates x 10, 8, 8
    DB pullovers 105x10, 8,8
    Incline flys 45'sx10, 70'sx5, 50'sx7 (tried the 70's because last time i did flys i was up around 70's-80 pound dumbbells.. havent done flys in awhile and I weigh alot less now)

I felt weaker tonight.. indicates a loss of muscle and i can feel it. Im really debating adding some fat..

Ill have some pics up tmrow
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.55%

Craziness with adding more and losing more! Two things that I would like to comment on; one being that two cheat meals a week during a show diet is a "bad idea" Another thing is that just because your losing strength doesn't mean your "losing muscle." Strength is more than just having muscle, there's neural adaptations dealing with recruiting more motor units to perform the designated stressors to the muscle your targeting. Also I am positive you know that some days are better than others, just keep on doing what your doing and see how things go. Don't let one day get ya down bro. Train your mind so that your body will follow. It's all about strength of mind, little mishaps take as they are and steam roll over them. Keep on going I am keepin up with this thread
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Craziness with adding more and losing more! Two things that I would like to comment on; one being that two cheat meals a week during a show diet is a "bad idea" Another thing is that just because your losing strength doesn't mean your "losing muscle." Strength is more than just having muscle, there's neural adaptations dealing with recruiting more motor units to perform the designated stressors to the muscle your targeting. Also I am positive you know that some days are better than others, just keep on doing what your doing and see how things go. Don't let one day get ya down bro. Train your mind so that your body will follow. It's all about strength of mind, little mishaps take as they are and steam roll over them. Keep on going I am keepin up with this thread
    Actually strength and muscle are very closely related. Loss of muscle mass means a loss of muscle fibers able to be recruited through motor units. Motor unit is the nerve cell body and the fibers it innervates. No fibers to innervate means less neurons firing, which will elicit a weaker muscle contraction. A neuron either fires or it doesn't- all or none principle. Nevertheless, you are right about other factors affecting strength, but IME I can tell that my body is getting weaker. Usually happens in pressing movements first. Ive had to decrease weight during legs also. I just dont wanna diminish too much.

And next time there will be no pizza and cinammon sticks during contest prep.. the gf was a bad influence but shes history

So my plan is to increase fats through whole eggs. Pulcinella considers this one of the exceptions
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Day 19
    203.4- the lightest ive been in about 2 years

Name:  third week front 2.jpg
Views: 434
Size:  114.7 KB
    Name:  third week side 2.jpg
Views: 428
Size:  37.5 KB
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Happy 10 year anniversary of 9/11 everyone. Lets remember those who lost their lives and those who were courageous and saved lives, and be proud of our nation.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.17%

Look for this kind of oatmeal
    Name:  BRM-b9bfaf3c68c32dd7ab5f511a71605d48.jpg
Views: 460
Size:  139.5 KB
    Name:  BRM-2b0b62c7341dea83e20157ca139de09e.jpg
Views: 473
Size:  176.2 KB
    Name:  BRM-5fafdfb793325dbe5d7520d63e0ec68a.jpg
Views: 437
Size:  125.8 KB
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by cham View Post
    Look for this kind of oatmeal
    Whats so special about these oats
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.17%

Quote Originally Posted by bezoe View Post
    Whats so special about these oats
    ^^
    There gluten free
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.89%

Cool i got ya bro. It's an interesting theory adding the cals up like that into a show... i've never done it.. the way he had described... this past time i was ready early and able to cut cardio to almost nothing and add the cals (carbs) back in. I would say add the fats that u want man. LIke you said you're not running gear he was, and you may not have the same type of metab etc etc so you can't follow what he was doing exactly. Curious to see how it turns out at the end of the 8 weeks bro
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.55%

I see progress in the pics, it's coming along; but you got a long way to go. Keep it up man! Yes I know about the physiology of the muscle; however when I contest diet I tend to get stronger into the diet with my deadlifts and squats and my pressing movements stagnate. After I hit about the 4-5% bodyfat mark my presses seem to drop about 15% but my deadlifts and squat only drop 3-5%. This has been consistant again and again. Don't think your losing muscle from the pics you posted, but your losing bloat & fat. Don't mind fuc* yourself man, keep on trucking Bezoe! Train the mind and the body will follow
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.43%

IMO, keep the yolks in the eggs.
    Celtic Labs Rep
  16. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

One thing I am concerned about is the lack of good fats in this diet and their numerous functions in the body- inluding TEST PRODUCTION. Pulcinella was definetely using plenty of gear during this diet.. but for me, without gear, its gonna be hard to keep strength up without adequate fat intake. I can only rely on endogenous test.. thats makes me worry. I wonder how much a few teaspoons of EVOO would affect the results?
    Thats the problem with this diet. If it was salmon instead of tuna then at least you could get in a good amount of fats that way. I'm on HRT so it wouldn't be too bad as far as hormones go, but i'd have to question its affects on skin + hair after 8-12 weeks basically fat free.
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45%
    Achievements Posting Pro

^^
    There gluten free
    lol well i dont have celiac's or autism but i get that ****ty feeling in my intestines from eatin too many carbs. where can i get these cheap?
    Quote Originally Posted by SizeUp View Post
    Cool i got ya bro. It's an interesting theory adding the cals up like that into a show... i've never done it.. the way he had described... this past time i was ready early and able to cut cardio to almost nothing and add the cals (carbs) back in. I would say add the fats that u want man. LIke you said you're not running gear he was, and you may not have the same type of metab etc etc so you can't follow what he was doing exactly. Curious to see how it turns out at the end of the 8 weeks bro
    Thats one of the main discrepencies is the damn gear. Makes a HUGE difference when dieting. Im tempting to low dose a mild oral.. may do that just to hold onto muscle
    I see progress in the pics, it's coming along; but you got a long way to go. Keep it up man! Yes I know about the physiology of the muscle; however when I contest diet I tend to get stronger into the diet with my deadlifts and squats and my pressing movements stagnate. After I hit about the 4-5% bodyfat mark my presses seem to drop about 15% but my deadlifts and squat only drop 3-5%. This has been consistant again and again. Don't think your losing muscle from the pics you posted, but your losing bloat & fat. Don't mind fuc* yourself man, keep on trucking Bezoe! Train the mind and the body will follow
    Yea im sure we've both had plenty of didactic training. Thats funny ive kept about the same strength in deads and pulling.. maybe even stronger in some lifts like db rows. Advice taken.. i will not mind **** myself lol. Dont worry bra Im doing the full 8 weeks at the LEAST.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    IMO, keep the yolks in the eggs.
    I like this idea. He considers it an exception unless prepping for contest. Will do bra

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Thats the problem with this diet. If it was salmon instead of tuna then at least you could get in a good amount of fats that way. I'm on HRT so it wouldn't be too bad as far as hormones go, but i'd have to question its affects on skin + hair after 8-12 weeks basically fat free.
    Well im not lavishing in wealth and tuna has quite a bit of fat too. I may look into salmon.. would frozen salmon be adequate or do you recommend something fresh?

Yes, skin, hair (dont have much anyway lol), and things like surfactant in the lungs and cell membrane constituents..
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Day 21 (3/8 weeks completed)

Weight: 200.5 (weigh-in wasnt until tmrow but i was curious)
    Well ive definetely seen a change.. the weight has dropped 7-9 pounds (initial weigh-in was with clothes in the afternoon). So thats about 2 pounds/week avg. - the rule of thumb for weight loss without muscle loss.

As of today im increasing cals again.. this time with more carbs and fat. The fat will be from egg yolks and possibly salmon you guys recommended.

So here is the daily plan:
    730am 6 Whole Eggs: 480cal, 42g p, 30g fat
    50g whey protein: 200cal, 50g p
    1 Cup Oats: 604 cal, 104g carbs
    1 Banana: 105 cal, 27g carbs

1389 cals, 92g protein, 30g fat, 131g carbs
    10am 8oz Tuna: 262 cal, 50g protein, 2g fat
    1 Banana: 105 cal, 27g carbs

971 cals, 50g protein, 2g fat, 131g carbs
    1230am Baked chicken breast: 284 cal, 50g protein, 3g fat

888 cal, 50g protein, 104g carb, 3g fat
    3pm Baked chicken breast: 284 cal, 50g protein, 3g fat
    5oz Broccoli: 54 cal
    Salad

338 cal, 50g protein, 10g carb, 3g fat
    530pm Baked chicken breast: 284cal, 50g protein, 3g fat
    5 oz Brocolli: 54 cal, 10g carb
    Salad

338 cal, 50g protein, 10g carb, 3g fat
    8pm 50g whey protein: 200cal, 50g protein
    6 whole eggs: 480 cals, 42g protein, 30g fat

680 cals, 92g protein, 30g fat
    10pm Baked Chicken breast: 284 cal, 50g protein

284cal, 50g protein, 3g fat

TOTAL:
    4888 cals, 434g protein, 386g carbs, 75g fat

Now ive been slowly adding things in. The initial diet was 2500 cals approximately. This is almost double that after only 3 weeks. Keep in mind ive been adding cals constantly so this is only a bit higher than the last 3 or 4 days- and im still losing weight.

Anybody think i should change any macros? Calories overall?

I would like to think that id gain weight with this amount of cals lol.. and i dont wanna cut out the 20 min. PWO cardio so my only option is to bump up food intake.
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.95%

The fact that you are pushing the 5k mark and still loing weight amazes me since i eat around 3 a day and can not seem to lose a pound
    Always willing to learn :D
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.55%

This is confusing to me how anyone except (ronnie coleman) would lose weight on this amount of calories ~ 4900. Even so I think Ronnie ate 4,000 to get into show shape so I have no clue what is happening/going on. I usually can give proper advice, but this is crazy and doesn't seem true, However; I didn't say it wasn't true I just said it doesn't seem possible without some malabsorptive disorder
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Yes it boggles my mind too.. which really leads me to believe that there is something special about these 6 foods. I mean, Pulcinella said that when he was discovering these foods over a period of years he tried and testing different things. He said that once he substituted asparagus for the brocolli and started seeing his love handles get fat. He asked himself what was the one thing he looked forward to eating everyday.. it was the asparagus. So he checked the nutrition info and saw that there were so many more sugars in the asparagus than the brocolli. THOSE FEW SUGARS WERE MAKING THAT HUGE DIFFERENCE! Thats why im convinced theres something about these foods.. the combination of macros they consist of, along with many other substances in the food that cause the body to lean out dramatically.
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.95%

I can see where your coming from, but seriously 4900 calories in a day should be a bulk for anyone if i ever saw one. Just seems highly unlikely
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    I can see where your coming from, but seriously 4900 calories in a day should be a bulk for anyone if i ever saw one. Just seems highly unlikely
    You can doubt if you want bro but Im not promoting this diet, im merely testing it and just giving the details as I go. I should start gaining at this amt of calories.

Perhaps after being on a low carb, high fat diet for so long, I have altered my body's ability to metabolize carbs? Idk
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.95%

Although i am doubting it, it's not impossible i suppose, that just a ton of calories. Also, calculating in how much energy expendature from lifting and cardio anything is possible.
  25. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.17%

lol well i dont have celiac's or autism but i get that ****ty feeling in my intestines from eatin too many carbs. where can i get these cheap?

Thats one of the main discrepencies is the damn gear. Makes a HUGE difference when dieting. Im tempting to low dose a mild oral.. may do that just to hold onto muscle

Yea im sure we've both had plenty of didactic training. Thats funny ive kept about the same strength in deads and pulling.. maybe even stronger in some lifts like db rows. Advice taken.. i will not mind **** myself lol. Dont worry bra Im doing the full 8 weeks at the LEAST.

I like this idea. He considers it an exception unless prepping for contest. Will do bra

Well im not lavishing in wealth and tuna has quite a bit of fat too. I may look into salmon.. would frozen salmon be adequate or do you recommend something fresh?

Yes, skin, hair (dont have much anyway lol), and things like surfactant in the lungs and cell membrane constituents..
    There not cheap bro, costs about $6.50-$8 bucks in my local publix.

There website sells it in bulk for like 30 bucks for a 25lb bag
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    Although i am doubting it, it's not impossible i suppose, that just a ton of calories. Also, calculating in how much energy expendature from lifting and cardio anything is possible.
    Yea i have started working full time recently.. I dont sit at a desk but its not manual labor either lol. I believe that the "calories in, calories out" theory is very inaccurate especially if you listen to people like Dr. Scott Connely and his insulin theory.

But I SWEAR it doesnt feel like im eating 4500-5000 cals. All the food goes down easy- i dont feel like im force feeding myself, i stay pretty hungry all day actually. I think the way insulin and other hormones respond to these foods makes the difference. Ill bet if I ate 1 small sugary carb meal in the evening my weight would shoot up. Pulcinella says if you want "transparent skin" this diet will do it. So im as anxious as you guys are to see what happens..
    There not cheap bro, costs about $6.50-$8 bucks in my local publix.

There website sells it in bulk for like 30 bucks for a 25lb bag
    hmmm the bulk deal isnt too bad. If i have problems with digestion ill look into it, thanks bra
  27. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.17%

Any updates?
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.12%

Fats just have baddies influence.me and bezoe r very similar. I have diet to.extreme.levels.many times months at a time, just like bezoe if I drop most of my fats I can keep my carbs moderate and still be dropping bf even on slightly higher cals but then again not 5k....
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Any updates?
    Yep, sorry been slammed with school and work but everything has been in check for the most part. Went to a get-together the other night and ate a few wings and 1 or 2 meatballs lol. I told you guys I would disclose any deviations.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    Fats just have baddies influence.me and bezoe r very similar. I have diet to.extreme.levels.many times months at a time, just like bezoe if I drop most of my fats I can keep my carbs moderate and still be dropping bf even on slightly higher cals but then again not 5k....
    I can maintain and even gain weight on high fat diet very easily. But I usually stay lean with high fat low carb diets, and get fat with low fat high carb diets.. but this experience has dispelled that entire idea.

I have to admit to you guys since I posted the latest diet plan i have had a hard time eating all that food within a day lol. I cut out the bananas completely because I read a recent post in a forum where dave says he eliminated bananas from the diet after that video was made. He said he found that he was leaner without the bananas and that oats and such have a better gradual influx of energy. So that is a few less calories for me.. Also ive been slack and there have been a couple days where I just couldnt stomach another chicken breast.. so the meal #5 (chicken breast and brocolli) has been eliminated. My weight is hoovering right around 202 in the am and 206 in the pm.
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Name:  fourth week front 2.jpg
Views: 421
Size:  98.6 KB
    Name:  fourth week abs 2.jpg
Views: 423
Size:  83.8 KB
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Day 26
    202 lbs

Energy and strength is good in the gym. Everything except presses have either maintained or gotten stronger.. probably due to this amount of carbohydrates contributing to atp regeneration and muscle bulk- which increases passive length tension. I dont look bulkier in the photos.. I personally think I look pathetic in those but its a different story in the gym. Im getting some mean pumps and looking like im about 220-230 in the gym. Vascularity in the gym looks good too as the muscles are filled with carbs and pushing out against the veins.

As I mentioned i dropped some calories (the protein was in the 400 gram range so I could spare to drop some). Not exactly sure how many calories total now.. you do the math. Im guessing around 4k even. Still 1.5 gallons of water with creatine, glutamine, BCAA's, and jack3d.

So im only 4 weeks in and see some mild differences as far as BF % goes. MAYBEEEE down 1-2%. I can only imagine what kind of synergistic results this diet would produce on cycle. Im hoping to see some substantial differences by 8 weeks. If so, Ill continue this diet to probably 12 weeks, maybe even longer.

Also, I'll be glad to hear anybody elses advice for any aspects of this trial. Jasen, its good to have you in here bro
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.12%

Yeah np how.much cardio do u do? Out of curiosity? Also personally until my BP went whack!!!!!! And a few other things this yr was my first time cutting with steroids it was great! Winstrol and test with low cals low everything besides protein and cardio 2x a day added too man preserved alottttt of muscle drip alot of BF. But sides got.big and dangerous once I stacked and upped SD, I ran out if winstrol ****tty dealer. Next time ill stick winstrol only primo test
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.12%

It amazed me how brutal my diet could be and still preserve muscle! Low carbs low fat low cals high protein I looked great, ill probably never diet without AAS again
  34. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.17%

Might as well make it 12 weeks, pulcinella said he eats these foods only for at 12 weeks out of a contest and then when is 6-8 weeks out of a contest, he gets rid of all essential fats like egg yolks, natural peanut butter, etc. Would be kind of cool to see a difference between drug free(you) and roided up to the max(pulcinella) using these 6 foods
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45%
    Achievements Posting Pro

It amazed me how brutal my diet could be and still preserve muscle! Low carbs low fat low cals high protein I looked great, ill probably never diet without AAS again
    Man I told myself I would never cut without AAS again.. since last time I shrunk so bad (doing keto). But I figured this would be "dieting" and not necessarily "cutting", because the cals are high as **** lol.
    Might as well make it 12 weeks, pulcinella said he eats these foods only for at 12 weeks out of a contest and then when is 6-8 weeks out of a contest, he gets rid of all essential fats like egg yolks, natural peanut butter, etc. Would be kind of cool to see a difference between drug free(you) and roided up to the max(pulcinella) using these 6 foods
    Yea I will cham. I'll continue this diet right into my next cycle for about 20 more weeks
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Name:  gym sept 2011 2.jpg
Views: 420
Size:  146.7 KB
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I was looking quite swollen in the gym tonight^^

Last night's back workout:
    Deads 225x8, 315x8, 405x2, 315x7
    Lat pull downs 160x10, 10, 10, 10
    Close Grip Pulldowns 120x10, 10, 8, 8
    Shrugs 120'sx 10,10, 135 (on smith)x 10/10, 10/10
    Forearms check

Tonight's Chest workout:
    Incline DB Press 105'sx11, 110'sx8
    Flat DB Press 110'sx8, 105'sx10
    Chest iso press 275x10, 225x10, 10, 10
    DB pullovers 100x10, 10
    Cable crossovers FST-4
    Abs check

both workouts ended with 20 min cardio on stationary bike

I feel good

38. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.12%

Can u explain the FST 7/4 thing
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Can u explain the FST 7/4 thing
    Yea it stands for Fascia Stretching Technique. Essentially, you pump tremendous amounts of blood into the muscle belly with moderately heavy weight not to failure for seven sets with only about 30 seconds rest intervals. I changed the concept to only 4 sets because I feel 7 is overkill especially after my heavy ass working sets. Perhaps I'll implement seven sets again come cycle time
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Should have noted that by engorging the muscle with blood, it pushes out and stretches the fascia, allowing the fibers to more easily hypertrophy

Haven't read any literature on the efficacy but bro science says it works

Similar Forum Threads

1. SHR 8/22 The Six Foods That Work
    By triceptor in forum Super Human Radio
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-22-2011, 12:40 PM
  2. 4 week mdrol log----> BEFORE AND AFTER PICS!
    By zecca in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-15-2009, 10:44 PM
  3. b4 after pics 10 week bulk
    By Movin_weight in forum Pics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 04-04-2008, 01:39 PM
  4. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 05-08-2006, 08:44 PM