The 6 foods that work.. 8 week trial (with pics)

Page 2 of 11 First 1234 ... Last

1. Interested to see how this works for you, subbed in.
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    We can't be affected we must just be injected. Injected with knowledge.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/193825-operation-spring-break.html

2. Name:  8-30 second week (2).jpg
Views: 1055
Size:  76.5 KB
    Name:  8-30 front second week (2).jpg
Views: 1049
Size:  147.9 KB

Ill start checking bodyweight twice weekly and post pics once a week
    Suffer now.. and live like a champion later.
    •   

3. So I inreasedcals by about 300- all carbs. Picked up some glutamine/bcaa's mix from vitamin shoppe today. Ive never used either.. so im excited to see myself hopefully hold onto some muscle.

Back:

Deadlifts 135x10, 225x8, 315x8, 365x6, 315x8

Lat pulldowns 160x10, 8, 140x10, 10

Close grip pulldowns 120x9, 9, 9

Shrugs 120'sx 10, 10 135 on smith x 12/12, 10/10

Forearm curls check

only 15 min cardio the gym was closing

I was thinking about it during my workout tonight.. Im probably losing weight because of altered nutrient-insulin process with such clean eating. Im taking in about the same amount of calories I was before the diet.. just more protein and carbs instead of fat, and much cleaner with no cheat meals every three days. So even with the increase in calories I should continue to gradually lose weight.. the concept is that im gaining muscle and losing fat (recomping), therefore my BMR is increased requiring more calories for maintanence.

4. I will start numbering days. This is day 11. If I get some satisfactory results at 8 weeks ill keep going

5. Heres this weeks plan.

730am 3 Egg Whites and 3 whole eggs: 311cal
    50g whey protein: 200cal
    Cup Oats: 300cal, 52g carb

812 cal, 80g protein, 52g carb

10am 8oz Tuna: 262 cal, 50g protein
    cup oats: 151 cal, 26g carb

412 cal, 50g protein, 26g carb

1230am Baked chicken breast: 284 cal, 50g protein
    cup oats: 151 cal, 26g carb
    Salad

435 cal, 50g protein, 25g carb

3pm Baked chicken breast: 284 cal, 50g protein
    5oz Broccoli: 54 cal
    Salad

338 cal, 50g protein, 10g carb

530pm Baked chicken breast: 284 cal , 50g protein
    5 oz Brocolli: 54 cal, 10g carb

338cal, 50g protein, 10g carb

8pm 50g whey protein: 200cal, 50g protein

200 cal, 50g protein

10pm (optional) Baked Chicken breast: 284 cal, 50g protein

284cal, 50g protein,

2819 cals
    124g carbs
    350g protein

Chest tonight

Incline DB presses 60'sx10, 85'sx10, 110'sx10, 120'sx6, 100'sx10
    Iso presses 245x 10, 225x10, 10, 10
    Decline Iso Presses 225x8, 205x8, 135x12, 12
    Abs check
    Calves check

20 min cardio @120bpm

I wanted to add another exercise but after those incline db's i was fried lol
    No FST-7.. I dont see a big difference with this ive been using it a few weeks now.. i feel like its making my muscles more oxidative, thus decreasing fiber size.
    •   

6. Ill monitor weight again wednesday.. also i may increase my water intake atleast half a gallon. This creatine is causing me to hold subcutaneous water and that happens when there isnt enough water in cells.

Im quite solid and lean around the waist in the am so im pretty sure its water and not fat.

7. Quote Originally Posted by bezoe View Post
    Ill monitor weight again wednesday.. also i may increase my water intake atleast half a gallon. This creatine is causing me to hold subcutaneous water and that happens when there isnt enough water in cells.

Im quite solid and lean around the waist in the am so im pretty sure its water and not fat.
    Water balance is crucial for looking lean. I hate it when I forget to bring my water to work or out with me and my body just bloats up
    RecoverBro ELITE

8. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Water balance is crucial for looking lean. I hate it when I forget to bring my water to work or out with me and my body just bloats up
    Water balance is more important than we can imagine

9. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by titannn View Post
    Water balance is more important than we can imagine
    Man drive around for work so i took my gallon jug with me but it got warm.. gotta invest in a small cooler lol

And for some reason my tap water has tasted like dirt the past few days.. im on the east coast so maybe the hurricane had something to do with it.

10. I'm in bro. Workouts look solid. When was the pic taken at the contest in relation to the first pics posted?

11. Sorry for the delay to the few of you who are following lol... school and work.. ugh!

Day 16

Weighed in at 204.5 wednesday morning right after rolling out of bed. Thats 1 pound down from sunday so I increased carbs to 1/2 cup of oats for meals 1, 2, and 3.

Im not real sure if I can actually grow and lean up at the same time without gear. Pulcinella accomplished it but he was running some stuff 20 weeks out from his show.

Im wondering if I should simply try and keep weigh loss to 2 pounds or less each week instead of attempting to stay around my starting weight (209). I look like i may be getting leaner in the mirror and my strength isnt diminishing noticeably.. great pumps and look big with some veins popping in the gym. Theres one vein in my right bicep i use to kinda monitor bf%.. it dissapears when I go over 13 or so percent. Its barely visible now.

Any suggestions?? Ill probably try and keep my starting weight to make the results seem valid. If im leaner at the end with same bodyweight, it will be a success.

Tonight was arms, nothing spectacular. Was closegripping 245 for 6-8. Had a nice pump and threw in some FST's at the end.

12. Quote Originally Posted by SizeUp View Post
    I'm in bro. Workouts look solid. When was the pic taken at the contest in relation to the first pics posted?
    Good to have you bro. Good question, that was this past April. I wasnt conditioned at all.. got 4th. I was the biggest guy there at about 5'9, 218. I really wanna shred but its like im an endo around the waist lol. Hopefully this extremely clean eating will do the trick

13. Heres another.. I felt leaner before the contest.. less bloated.
    Name:  contest 2 (2).jpg
Views: 715
Size:  35.4 KB

14. So what's the overall goal man? Are you wanting more to shred down or gain.. i feel like you are conflicted?? But i would say if you weigh the same w/ lower % at the end that's def a success... and u would have gained muscle and lost fat. Are u taking anythig otc to help hormone wise? even a natty test boost could help

15. Look good in your contest pic, however; I think you needed 6 more weeks of dieting. I am sub'd Bezoe

16. Quote Originally Posted by SizeUp View Post
    So what's the overall goal man? Are you wanting more to shred down or gain.. i feel like you are conflicted?? But i would say if you weigh the same w/ lower % at the end that's def a success... and u would have gained muscle and lost fat. Are u taking anythig otc to help hormone wise? even a natty test boost could help
    No hormones. Just BCAA's, glutamine, creatine, fish oil , and multi. I guess my goal is to recomp. Im gonna follow his regimine.. he stated "grow into a show". He meant that the leaner you get and more you grow, the more clean calories you can take in. He said he started at 2500 cals and 20 weeks later right before the show he was 5000+ cals.
    Quote Originally Posted by JajaNe20 View Post
    Look good in your contest pic, however; I think you needed 6 more weeks of dieting. I am sub'd Bezoe
    I agree. maybe even longer.. all meat and grease and no carbs makes bezoe a tired motherfacker lol. Good to have you

17. Day 17

Ran out of ****ing eggs last night so didnt get any this morning. Everything else diet wise on point. Up to 1.5 gallons h2o.

Back:
    Pull ups- bodyweight x 10, 8, 8
    DB rows- 120's x 10/10, 10/10, 10/10
    Iso lat pulls- 2 plates +25x 10 , 10
    Seated Rows- 150x10, 10
    Shrugs- 120'sx10, 10... smith machine 135x12/12, 12/12 (these i stand with my side to the bar and shrug each shoulder isolaterally)
    Calves check

Felt pretty good.. its cold as the arctic in my gym, hardly even break a sweat i hate that ****. Athletes like to be warm when they train lol

Oh and a side note.. im one belt hole down. Not sure what my weight is I may check that tmrow instead of sunday so I can adjust accordingly

18. Im still following along. Hows the temper on this diet now?
    PHF Rep

19. Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    Im still following along. Hows the temper on this diet now?
    Temper? Well I am trying to keep my sanity lol

20. Day 18

Man im craving a large pepperoni pizza and cinammon sticks lol.. gotta stay focused.

203.8 this morning.. **** **** ****

I keep increasing cals and keep losing weight. Its been a LONG time since I ate this clean consistently. Even when I dieted for the show i was getting about 2 cheat meals a week.

One thing I am concerned about is the lack of good fats in this diet and their numerous functions in the body- inluding TEST PRODUCTION. Pulcinella was definetely using plenty of gear during this diet.. but for me, without gear, its gonna be hard to keep strength up without adequate fat intake. I can only rely on endogenous test.. thats makes me worry. I wonder how much a few teaspoons of EVOO would affect the results?

Because my weight was down again, ive added cals again. Another 1/2 cup oats added to meal 4 and 2 whole eggs thrown into the PWO shake.

Chest tonight:
    Incline DB press 100'sx10, 110'sx8, 100'sx8, 8
    Iso press 2 plates x 10, 8, 8
    DB pullovers 105x10, 8,8
    Incline flys 45'sx10, 70'sx5, 50'sx7 (tried the 70's because last time i did flys i was up around 70's-80 pound dumbbells.. havent done flys in awhile and I weigh alot less now)

I felt weaker tonight.. indicates a loss of muscle and i can feel it. Im really debating adding some fat..

Ill have some pics up tmrow

21. Craziness with adding more and losing more! Two things that I would like to comment on; one being that two cheat meals a week during a show diet is a "bad idea" Another thing is that just because your losing strength doesn't mean your "losing muscle." Strength is more than just having muscle, there's neural adaptations dealing with recruiting more motor units to perform the designated stressors to the muscle your targeting. Also I am positive you know that some days are better than others, just keep on doing what your doing and see how things go. Don't let one day get ya down bro. Train your mind so that your body will follow. It's all about strength of mind, little mishaps take as they are and steam roll over them. Keep on going I am keepin up with this thread

22. Quote Originally Posted by JajaNe20 View Post
    Craziness with adding more and losing more! Two things that I would like to comment on; one being that two cheat meals a week during a show diet is a "bad idea" Another thing is that just because your losing strength doesn't mean your "losing muscle." Strength is more than just having muscle, there's neural adaptations dealing with recruiting more motor units to perform the designated stressors to the muscle your targeting. Also I am positive you know that some days are better than others, just keep on doing what your doing and see how things go. Don't let one day get ya down bro. Train your mind so that your body will follow. It's all about strength of mind, little mishaps take as they are and steam roll over them. Keep on going I am keepin up with this thread
    Actually strength and muscle are very closely related. Loss of muscle mass means a loss of muscle fibers able to be recruited through motor units. Motor unit is the nerve cell body and the fibers it innervates. No fibers to innervate means less neurons firing, which will elicit a weaker muscle contraction. A neuron either fires or it doesn't- all or none principle. Nevertheless, you are right about other factors affecting strength, but IME I can tell that my body is getting weaker. Usually happens in pressing movements first. Ive had to decrease weight during legs also. I just dont wanna diminish too much.

And next time there will be no pizza and cinammon sticks during contest prep.. the gf was a bad influence but shes history

So my plan is to increase fats through whole eggs. Pulcinella considers this one of the exceptions

23. Day 19
    203.4- the lightest ive been in about 2 years

Name:  third week front 2.jpg
Views: 477
Size:  114.7 KB
    Name:  third week side 2.jpg
Views: 470
Size:  37.5 KB

24. Happy 10 year anniversary of 9/11 everyone. Lets remember those who lost their lives and those who were courageous and saved lives, and be proud of our nation.

25. Look for this kind of oatmeal
    Name:  BRM-b9bfaf3c68c32dd7ab5f511a71605d48.jpg
Views: 507
Size:  139.5 KB
    Name:  BRM-2b0b62c7341dea83e20157ca139de09e.jpg
Views: 522
Size:  176.2 KB
    Name:  BRM-5fafdfb793325dbe5d7520d63e0ec68a.jpg
Views: 492
Size:  125.8 KB
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. SHR 8/22 The Six Foods That Work
    By triceptor in forum Super Human Radio
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-22-2011, 11:40 AM
  2. 4 week mdrol log----> BEFORE AND AFTER PICS!
    By zecca in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-15-2009, 09:44 PM
  3. b4 after pics 10 week bulk
    By Movin_weight in forum Pics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 04-04-2008, 12:39 PM
  4. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 05-08-2006, 07:44 PM