overtraining or uneating

b555

Awards
i used to run and swim a lot of years in the last years i dont have power
i have pain in my leg i dont sleep
if i dont eat a lot of carbs (white beard , the whole grain is nothing for me )
all my fat come out side like a fat men when i eat a lot sudenly i can see my muscles even if i didnt train almost a year i can catch fat in my chest but when i full realy full i cant catchnothing how is it ?
i think my trig in blood too low

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
i used to run and swim a lot of years in the last years i dont have power
i have pain in my leg i dont sleep
if i dont eat a lot of carbs (white beard , the whole grain is nothing for me )
all my fat come out side like a fat men when i eat a lot sudenly i can see my muscles even if i didnt train almost a year i can catch fat in my chest but when i full realy full i cant catchnothing how is it ?
i think my trig in blood too low
flip, flap, flappy flap, bet babe slide a piece of the porter, drink side run the java, i dig and chomping on some greasy bread and butter dragging through the garden

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
type better english. i didnt understand a word of that

croissant

Awards
yeah I dont understand what you wrote.... sorry

But i am experiencing over training myself currently... Undereating and overexercising while not resting enough caused it. I was doing endurance training and not getting enough carbs. f*** the low carb diets if you plan on doing endurance training or a lot of cardio. Also using a foam roller or 2litter soda bottle unopened on your legs will help speed up the healing process.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
yeah I dont understand what you wrote.... sorry

But i am experiencing over training myself currently... Undereating and overexercising while not resting enough caused it. I was doing endurance training and not getting enough carbs. f*** the low carb diets if you plan on doing endurance training or a lot of cardio. Also using a foam roller or 2litter soda bottle unopened on your legs will help speed up the healing process.
how low do you think is too low? And were you getting enough healthy fats instead?

croissant

Awards
how low do you think is too low? And were you getting enough healthy fats instead?
hmmm... was eating like a small bowl of oats in the morning and a piece of fruit, a cup of vegies too... many days I would skip one of the above. so about 150-200 callories a day from carbs. i dont think its enough but I was also in a calorie deficit and IDK if i was getting enough healthy fats,probably not. Im not sure how much is enough serving wise of what. I would eat a 2TBSP or 2 of almond butter a day.

shocknyou

shocknyou

Awards
B555,

I would like to provide advice however your grammer is beyond comprehension. If you rewrite your post I can and will provide solid feedback.

shocknyou

shocknyou

Awards
hmmm... was eating like a small bowl of oats in the morning and a piece of fruit, a cup of vegies too... many days I would skip one of the above. so about 150-200 callories a day from carbs. i dont think its enough but I was also in a calorie deficit and IDK if i was getting enough healthy fats,probably not. Im not sure how much is enough serving wise of what. I would eat a 2TBSP or 2 of almond butter a day.
Croissant-

Since you already high-jacked B555's thread I will give an answer. Your carbs and fats were too low. When people talk about low carb diets they mean low complex carbs. You should be eating 5-8 servings of fruits and vegs. Complex carbs truly aren't bad for you as long as you avoid processed foods and most things white (e.g. white rice, potatos.) Healthy fats should makeup about 25% of your calories. Healthy fats also need to be considered in calorie calculations when preparing foods (e.g. what you cook meats in butter, oil, etc.) This is just to point you in the right direction.

Good Luck!

b555

Awards
tnx everyone il try to explain again (the story of my life:)
i work out almost 10 years , in past 8 years i addicted to runing
and to my body .
after a training i ate protein small amount of carbs, ignors from suagrs at all
one day iam walking on the beach and sudenly i hear a click and from the same moment
i limp on my left leg (i feel that my muscle is weak).
i forgot to mention my sleep problems and anxiety .
i notice that when iam eating carbs or sugars my muscle become strong and i can run again (doctors say every thing is ok, x- ray etc)
i cahnged my diet and started to eat 6 meals of 30 g every 3 hours
and i added swiming (all out)
my life become Intolerable ,sleep one hour at night limping dont have poer in my leg
i feel if i kicking somthing my leg ll break
if i dont eat enuogh my knee in the other leg start clicking and stuck realy stuck
at morning i feel weak i look like a ballon all fat
if eat carbs but white (its realy carbs i get power , i see my muscles again and they hard ,the stomach enterce inside)
one dietcian told me my trig are to low to my situation and she told my to eat every 3 hours roll with fat and sugar (i have 2 meals with protein in diet)
i dont know if i have enuogh protein to the body i built from swiming and i swim realy hard .

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
flip, flap, flappy flap, bet babe slide a piece of the porter, drink side run the java, i dig and chomping on some greasy bread and butter dragging through the garden
:toofunny:

tubbednova

Awards
  • Established
and to my body .
one day iam walking on the beach and sudenly i hear a click and from the same moment
i notice that when iam eating carbs or sugars my muscle become strong and i can run again (doctors say every thing is ok, x- ray etc)
my life become Intolerable ,sleep one hour at night limping dont have poer in my leg
if i dont eat enuogh my knee in the other leg start clicking and stuck realy stuck
if eat carbs but white (its realy carbs i get power , i see my muscles again and they hard ,the stomach enterce inside)
one dietcian told me my trig are to low to my situation and she told my to eat every 3 hours roll with fat and sugar (i have 2 meals with protein in diet)
i dont know if i have enuogh protein to the body i built from swiming and i swim realy hard .
Thats alittle bit better but not much.Im going to take a wild guess and say that you need more protein to rebuild muscle and get a different doc lose the sugar and go with complex carbs and lean protein(chicken,tuna,ect..)if you must have which you really don't have sugar keep it around your running or swimmimg or whatever your doing.That's my 2cents.

tubbednova

Awards
  • Established
Also i just got done (sorta)recovering from overtraining.I had muscle aches and pains mainly my legs(cardio)it lowered my t-level,scewed up my cns and glands(thyroid,adrenels)i was on a low carb low fat diet and training 7days a week.Now im eating 350g carbs,215g protein,140g fat and feeling and training hardcore again(kickboxing&lifting 5days) but not feeling to much like death when im done.Thats 3200cal by the way.knowing YOUR BODY and what makes it work is key WHAT WORKS FOR 1 WON'T WORK FOR ALL !!So go get some blood work down like i did and save yourself alot of time.You need your t-level,cortisol,thyroid,tested.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Croissant-

Since you already high-jacked B555's thread I will give an answer. Your carbs and fats were too low. When people talk about low carb diets they mean low complex carbs. You should be eating 5-8 servings of fruits and vegs. Complex carbs truly aren't bad for you as long as you avoid processed foods and most things white (e.g. white rice, potatos.) Healthy fats should makeup about 25% of your calories. Healthy fats also need to be considered in calorie calculations when preparing foods (e.g. what you cook meats in butter, oil, etc.) This is just to point you in the right direction.

Good Luck!

who told you this? When people say low carb they mean.....low carb. Regardless of whether thats complex or simple carbs. Granted veggies mostly don't count, but you most certainly should be couting fructose into your carb count for the day. And any other type of carb regardless of complex or simple. Now whether or not low carb diets are the way to go or the right fit for you is another story and another discussion. Personally I'm not a fan of low carb diets in general. I'm just saying IF that is the type of diet you are trying to do, then it means all forms of carbs.

tubbednova

Awards
  • Established
A carb is a carb just some are good and some are bad at times.Remember to much of anything is bad!Yes even sex!!

shocknyou

shocknyou

Awards
and to my body .
Look everyone's body is different. There are generally three types of metabolic groups for eating. 1) Protein. 2) Carb. 3) mixed. You can do an online search for "metabolic diet testing." You will answer a number of questions and find out what your protein, carb and fat percentages should be. Also you can look online and find out for your activity level what your calorie intake should be. Then all you have to do is plan a diet that accounts for your needs.

shocknyou

shocknyou

Awards
who told you this? When people say low carb they mean.....low carb. Regardless of whether thats complex or simple carbs. Granted veggies mostly don't count, but you most certainly should be couting fructose into your carb count for the day. And any other type of carb regardless of complex or simple. Now whether or not low carb diets are the way to go or the right fit for you is another story and another discussion. Personally I'm not a fan of low carb diets in general. I'm just saying IF that is the type of diet you are trying to do, then it means all forms of carbs.
I probably should have explained better. However in my experience people don't count fruits and vegs as carbs when they're explaining their diets. I agree that you should count fructose in your calculations. I meant for those (like my co-workers) who try a Atkins type diet: high protein no complex carb. They are always saying I don't eat carbs but the servings of fruits and vegs on their plates says differently. I didn't take the time to go into great detail I thought somethings were self-explanitory. I high-lighted your comment that proves my point. Vegs most certainly do count. IMO low carb diets should be thrown out for low glycemic diets instead and go one step further and throw out processed foods as well.

tubbednova

Awards
  • Established
I probably should have explained better. However in my experience people don't count fruits and vegs as carbs when they're explaining their diets. I agree that you should count fructose in your calculations. I meant for those (like my co-workers) who try a Atkins type diet: high protein no complex carb. They are always saying I don't eat carbs but the servings of fruits and vegs on their plates says differently. I didn't take the time to go into great detail I thought somethings were self-explanitory. I high-lighted your comment that proves my point. Vegs most certainly do count. IMO low carb diets should be thrown out for low glycemic diets instead and go one step further and throw out processed foods as well.
I use to do that too thinking carbs where only bread,potatoes,ect.I only ate meat cheese and tore up fruit i probaly eat 300g of carbs not even knowing it.I didn't even workout then.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established

you count veggies as carbs? Are you counting fiber as a carb or something?

carrots....maybe considering they have the highest sugar content of any vegetable. But to me if it's green, it isn't going towards my daily carbs.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is no reason anyone should be eliminating green veggies from their diet. The nutrients within these food far out weight whatever little calories they contain. Furthermore some say green veggies are actually negative calories, mean it requires more energy to digest than is obtained from a veggie. I dot know if this is true or not but hey when is the last time you heard of someone getting fat from broccoli and spinach?

b555

Awards
complex carbs make me feel bad , maybe because my sugar level is too low (blod trig)
and i need real carbs(There are types of bread that just do not give me energy even all square(

Shredzz

Awards
hahaha such a random comment!:lmao:

shocknyou

shocknyou

Awards
There is no reason anyone should be eliminating green veggies from their diet. The nutrients within these food far out weight whatever little calories they contain. Furthermore some say green veggies are actually negative calories, mean it requires more energy to digest than is obtained from a veggie. I dot know if this is true or not but hey when is the last time you heard of someone getting fat from broccoli and spinach?
I completely agree with the above quote. I would never suggest eliminating fruits and vegs from one's diet. The nutrients agained far out weight the few calories consumed. With that said they are still carbs and must be accounted for. I would subtract the carbs eaten from my days alotted carb intake of breads, pasta, rice, potatos etc.

scherbs

scherbs

Awards
  • Established
FYI--If you mean blood triglycerides by (blood trig), that has nothing to do with blood sugar. . .
Perhaps if you told us a bit more--like age, weight, activity level, DIET--we might be able to help.
Please take the time to type comprehensibly though. . .

tubbednova

Awards
  • Established
I completely agree with the above quote. I would never suggest eliminating fruits and vegs from one's diet. The nutrients agained far out weight the few calories consumed. With that said they are still carbs and must be accounted for. I would subtract the carbs eaten from my days alotted carb intake of breads, pasta, rice, potatos etc.
A multi-vit doesn't take the place of vits in food (fruit&veggies) they help when you get your vits though a balanced diet.Do need to know alot more about yourself,leave out personal issues and stick to if you lift,do cardio(morning,post-pre)what-how much you eat, sleep and how long you train.Until then we really can't help and PLEASE TAKE YOUR TIME TO TYPE US!!! it'll save getting picked on and us getting a brain tumor trying to read it.

b555

Awards
hi,
my meal plan was 2 big meals 3-4 Schnitzel or chicken br. with rice and in evening again
some meat with rice or Spaghetti
and then i changed to this meal plan(down) and start to swim too (maybe my trig are low because iam Wrist muscles they use Blood oil)
Breakfast - 0700

1 cup low-fat cheese and any

4-7 RICE CAKES

1 any vegetable

1 teaspoon olive oil

Meal 2 10:00

2-4 slices bread

150g low-fat chicken breast

1 teaspoon olive oil

1 cucumber + lettuce

Meal 3: 13:00

2-4 slices bread

1 ton water

1 any vegetable

2 tsp tahini

Meal 4 16:00

150-200 potato / rice

Small salad

150g chicken breast or a low-fat meat

Hour before training

2 tablets Vita Life 2000 - Sports Edition

Half tablespoon whey protein before exercise

17:30 Training

19:15 End Training

1.5 tablespoon of whey protein + 1 tbsp sugar a serving of grapes on the basis of water + teaspoon of glutamine

150-200 potato / rice

Small salad

150g chicken breast or a low-fat meat

2 tsp olive oil

3 egg whites 1 tablespoon cheese + 0.5%

1 teaspoon olive oil

1-3 RICE CAKES

scherbs

scherbs

Awards
  • Established
I really do not mean to make fun of you--but are you a non-native English speaker?

bkoguy07

bkoguy07

Awards
  • Established
I really do not mean to make fun of you--but are you a non-native English speaker?
i do - b555 what the **** are you trying to say, i can't understand a ****ing thing.

mindoftw

Awards
maybe you are overtraining it seems, but with what you said about you saying your leg feels so weak that if you were to kick something it would break makes me think something might be wrong. Maybe try going to another doctor or something cause that doesn't seem right. Also the limp cant be good also, especially since your swimming and putting a lot of pressure on it if your swimming at full force like you said.