Overall Health - No Supplements

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.5%

Overall Health - No Supplements

I'm 6'4 230 pounds and have been working out for about a year now. I am no where near ripped and in fact my abs and legs are quite fat. I am looking for advice and the best food choices/workout routines to rid myself of excess fat while gaining a good amount of muscle. Currently at the gym my workout goes as follows:

Monday: Chest: 3 sets of 10 reps on Incline dumbbell, flat bench, butterfly machine and decline dumbbell. Sometimes my partner and i switch it up and do incline bar and decline bar with flat bench dumbbell. But not very often.
    Tuesday: Back: 3 sets of 10 reps on T bar, assisted pull ups, pull downs (machine) and seated row back.
    Wednesday: Shoulder: 3 sets of 10 reps on Shoulder press Dumbbells. Front Cable Raise, seated side raises and reverse butterfly on the machine.
    Thursday: Bi's and Tri's: For bi's usually we just do easy bar then cable curls, then dumbbell curls. tri's i do easy bar, cable pull down, behind the head dumbbell lifts.

Pretty horrible...

As for a diet I really don't have one. I stay away from fast food and try to eat things that just make sense and stay away from alot of greasy foods.

I'm pretty new to all of this and a simple link to a good routine for fat loss and a plain diet for fat loss would be a huge help. While in the gym I do go very hard.

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.5%

Bump
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.49%

too tired to post a diet for you so here is my current one, it will give you a good idea of correct foods choices..

Check/Rate my Diet

also maybe try this for training plan

The Ectomorph Workout
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.31%

Did you see that guy's acid washed cut off jeans shorts in the picture of the james chan article? Awesome.......

Similar Forum Threads

1. Top 5 Supplements For Health
    By Tone in forum Supplements
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 07:59 AM
  2. Health Supplements
    By SHaneA655 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-11-2008, 01:31 PM
  3. Health without Supplements
    By corndog in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0