Overall Health - No Supplements

Nistin

Awards
I'm 6'4 230 pounds and have been working out for about a year now. I am no where near ripped and in fact my abs and legs are quite fat. I am looking for advice and the best food choices/workout routines to rid myself of excess fat while gaining a good amount of muscle. Currently at the gym my workout goes as follows:

Monday: Chest: 3 sets of 10 reps on Incline dumbbell, flat bench, butterfly machine and decline dumbbell. Sometimes my partner and i switch it up and do incline bar and decline bar with flat bench dumbbell. But not very often.
Tuesday: Back: 3 sets of 10 reps on T bar, assisted pull ups, pull downs (machine) and seated row back.
Wednesday: Shoulder: 3 sets of 10 reps on Shoulder press Dumbbells. Front Cable Raise, seated side raises and reverse butterfly on the machine.
Thursday: Bi's and Tri's: For bi's usually we just do easy bar then cable curls, then dumbbell curls. tri's i do easy bar, cable pull down, behind the head dumbbell lifts.

Pretty horrible...

As for a diet I really don't have one. I stay away from fast food and try to eat things that just make sense and stay away from alot of greasy foods.

I'm pretty new to all of this and a simple link to a good routine for fat loss and a plain diet for fat loss would be a huge help. While in the gym I do go very hard.

triton185

triton185

Awards
  • Established
Did you see that guy's acid washed cut off jeans shorts in the picture of the james chan article? Awesome.......