Ejaculate to a bigger you?

majinbijiita

majinbijiita

Awards
I've been concerned about the timing of masturbation if regard to working out, so I've been trying to find information on if it may be detrimental to do right after or not.

Here is something interesting I found:
Serum Levels of LH, Prolactin and Growth Hormone After Eaculation in Bulls -- CONVEY et al. 5 (1): 20 -- Biology of Reproduction

Excerpts: (Numbering emphasis = mine)

#1 Growth hormone increased (p < .01) from 4.1 ng/ml before ejaculation to 8.1 ng/ml 5 min after ejaculation and returned to pre-ejaculation values by 30 min after ejaculation.

#2 We conclude that stimuli associated with ejaculation cause release of GH and prolactin, and possibly LH, but prolactin is released in greater quantity than LH or GH.

Do you think there is any practicality to masturbation post w/o for the increase in GH?

P.S. Yes, I know I'm crazy - just answer the question. :study:

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
I dont think there is much health benfits to well you know but correct me if im wrong........

As for right after workout go for it if you think it helps.

majinbijiita

majinbijiita

Awards
I need some serious expertise here, because a 30 minute window could mean nothing, or it could mean a break through. IDK.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
This article was published in 1971 the chances that the studys are accurate are slim if no later research was done on it to prove otherwise.

majinbijiita

majinbijiita

Awards
Did not notice that...I guess that's a good point. I will look for more studies.

But, I don't know how you would mess up just measuring the amounts...but I guess there is more to it than that.

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
as if u needed another reason to masturbate ..........

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
I think there is probably some better ways to focus on to get big. But I cant knock masterbation.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
I mean the theory is there if it is proven thats another thing ive heard crazier things/

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just have your significant other waiting in the wings....that way you can get a little cardio and GH boost.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
oh boy... so its was bad enough the old wrinkly dudes naked in the gym mirror... now im gonna run into dudes wankin it in the locker room?

JOHN BROVO

JOHN BROVO

Awards
oh boy... so its was bad enough the old wrinkly dudes in the gym mirror... now im gonna run into dudes wankin it in the locker room?
LMAO!!!!!>>>>>>>.........

Ya know boxers when on there 6week keep dont release any baby makers, to increase natural test.

Last edited:
AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My high school football coach always said the day before a game...Na you boys don't get yur fingers wet tonight. He was a crazy old redneck.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I heard it was actually catabolic. I myself know after i shoot a load im in no shape for the gym. Lol.

Sunder

Sunder

Awards
  • Established
I heard it was actually catabolic. I myself know after i shoot a load im in no shape for the gym. Lol.
Have to agree with you.
Then I have this overwhelming need to cuddle and just be close to her and hold her tight, right guys...guys? ..uhm guys?...

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Have to agree with you.
Then I have this overwhelming need to cuddle and just be close to her and hold her tight, right guys...guys? ..uhm guys?...
Wheres the mod when you need to BAN someone! Hahahaha jk

majinbijiita

majinbijiita

Awards
This is the best research I've been able to find pretaining to ejaculation and testosterone.

http://www.zju.edu.cn/jzus/2003/0302/030219.pdf
This is very interesting! According to the research, the 7th day of abstinence from ejaculation, there is an increase of testosterone, approximately 50% more if I read it correctly. After that day, further abstinence does not result in another 7 day cycle.

Basically, the healthiest amount to ejaculate is every 8 days. This will make the cycle continuously continue, with a spike in testosterone on the 7th day of every cycle.

Thank you very much for this article! Repped!

That's the release of oxytocin. But as the first research concluded, it does release GH.

Just because you feel more tired doesn't mean it is catabolic, IMO. It's the other things that are released when you ejaculate that make you sleepy.

I'm looking for research here! I know the old adages, no sex before big games, etc. etc. I'm trying to basically prove it one way or another for once! So please, keep this as scientific/relative as possible.

scherbs

scherbs

Awards
  • Established
I'm all for research-based workout protocols, but you do realize that you posted this in the NUTRITION section. We are JUST talking about jacking off here--right. I do hope that you were not planning on consuming any byproducts!
If so--count me out. I'm not that curious nor that desperate to get big!

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If ejaculating influenced muscle gains... I'd look like that bull Biotest used to promote their myostatin inhibitor. :lol::lol::lol:

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
If i have a tug before the gym i always feel more tired and my strength doesn't seem to be as good, but sometimes i just gotta knock one out :)

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Woooooooo I just gained some musc...... ughhhh nevermind... where'd i leave that towel?

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
ya if ejaculating made you bigger I would have been one massive teenager!

Random181

Awards
  • Established
Have to agree with you.
No, generally I just have the urge to get up and leave then XD, this is a kinda weird convo, but none the less a good excuse to get laid after the gym lol

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do it before arms day...pre-exhaust the forearms..

And I guess God had the seventh day figured out huh...

majinbijiita

majinbijiita

Awards
ROFL, come on you guys. I am trying to be serious!!

And I posted this in nutrition because...umm, I didn't know where else to post it.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
ROFL, come on you guys. I am trying to be serious!!

And I posted this in nutrition because...umm, I didn't know where else to post it.
Lol you know youre getting a kick out of this... you probably should have put it in the general chat section or training or exercise science lol

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
That's the release of oxytocin. But as the first research concluded, it does release GH.
Just because you feel more tired doesn't mean it is catabolic, IMO. It's the other things that are released when you ejaculate that make you sleepy.

this is exactly correct

majinbijiita

majinbijiita

Awards
I'm actually going to do the 8 day cycle. I mean if I get a gf...that may change, but right now I'm single...and have been trying to figure out the best frequency for this anyways...

And yea, I guess I should have put it in the exercise science section, lol.

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
dude 8 days?!?!?! I dont care if your single, have a girlfriend, married, or hittin the local trailor trash at the bar, 8 days is a long time. And seriously you could focus your efforts in other regards to get bigger. I promise!

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
I'm actually going to do the 8 day cycle. I mean if I get a gf...that may change, but right now I'm single...and have been trying to figure out the best frequency for this anyways...

And yea, I guess I should have put it in the exercise science section, lol.
it has been proven though, that the extra boost you would get by waiting the 8 days is so insignificant that it would probably take years of doing it to notice any change whatsoever.

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
it has been proven though, that the extra boost you would get by waiting the 8 days is so insignificant that it would probably take years of doing it to notice any change whatsoever.
Are you telling us to pop 50mg of a superdrol clone instead of masturbating?

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
check it out, if you want a rise in GH, take some L-dopa pre workout, crazy strength, intensity, focus, and GNARLY VEINS. But if you jerk it after you workout, beware the low testosterone levels and appetite suppression!

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
best time to jerk it IMO is before you sleep. the oxytocin release really helps with a relaxing slumber.

Canadianguy

Canadianguy

Awards
i think dr. colker actually highly recommends ejaculating as much as possilbe.....and my god hes a dr. so i listen to him....everyday :)

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
i think dr. colker actually highly recommends ejaculating as much as possilbe.....and my god hes a dr. so i listen to him....everyday :)
But that will make you go blind!

Wtf guys how come I cant read the screen... its blurry! lol

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
spooge it or lose it

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
... so are we still ejaculating to get bigger?

LOL

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
Pussy is the new designer supplement... Hope the government doesn't outlaw it, due to it's anabolic effects!

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
Pussy is the new designer supplement... Hope the government doesn't outlaw it, due to it's anabolic effects!
but wouldnt it be cheating and immoral? i for one think some sort of restriction needs to be put in place! :bukkake:

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
but wouldnt it be cheating and immoral? i for one think some sort of restriction needs to be put in place! :bukkake:
lol- everytime I go out to pick up some pussy, there is always at least one restriction in place..And that's not even the cockblockn' pansie guy she showed up with