Masturbate

onimusha

Awards
GUys i wonder can mastrbate ruin ur muscle building?

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
GUys i wonder can mastrbate ruin ur muscle building?
Ejaculation actually ensures optimal hormone levels. One study shows that testosterone levels didn't change for 6 days of abstinence. On the 7th day, testosterone levels shot up. On the 8th day, testosterone levels dropped. By achieving ejaculation by the end of the 7th day, you will protect testosterone levels and keep them from dropping. You can choose to ejaculate every day, and forfeit the 7th day increased testosterone... But your testosterone levels will not drop from daily ejaculation. Daily ejaculation is best achieved post workout.

onimusha

Awards
wow tnx, any more explaination? i wanna mastrbate now, and later i go to the gym... ffs these semens is stack on my system for a month... need to release them or else ill be potentially gona make crime lol

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
You can do it whenever you need to, my research indicates no negative effects from masturbation. I was only stating how to use it to your advantage.

onimusha

Awards
i will take extra dosage of glutamine after doin it just for phyco effects purposes lol

onimusha

Awards
btw BCAA is gd also? and fish oils, what are those for?

onimusha

Awards
And BCAA is for? Fish oil no contradict with creatine and glutamin and NO2?

Rick28

Rick28

Awards
  • Established
And BCAA is for? Fish oil no contradict with creatine and glutamin and NO2?
BCAA's are amino acids. IMO I think if enough protein is consumed daily, BCAA's are a waste. No contradict.

onimusha

Awards
philippines mate, im asian btw.. been workin out for 3 months, taking whey pro, creatine 2x a day, glutamin 10g a day and NO2. planning to take BCAA to replace NO2.. What is top 10 must have supplements mates?

onimusha

Awards
im having trouble sleeping lately, i take 1 tab malatonin at nyt with my glutamin, but seems no effect....

Rick28

Rick28

Awards
  • Established
-Sleep
SciVation Knockout
Millennium Sport Somnidren-GH
Advanced Muscle Science Nocturnabol
Nimbus Nutrition Abyss
Solaray Sleep Blend SP-17
Hi-Tech Sleep-Rx
Millennium Sport ZMK

onimusha

Awards
wow those suplements for sleep? omg dnt know theres alot... u think i double the dosage of melatonin is gd idea?

Rick28

Rick28

Awards
  • Established
Some of those pills come in 3 and 5 mg, take your pick. It never worked for me though.

Rick28

Rick28

Awards
  • Established
Trying using the search feature on this site. A lot of your questions are already answered on here.

joelast

joelast

Awards
You can do it whenever you need to, my research indicates no negative effects from masturbation. I was only stating how to use it to your advantage.
:lol: your research, s**t made me laugh

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
wow those suplements for sleep? omg dnt know theres alot... u think i double the dosage of melatonin is gd idea?
What does your day look like? When do you workout? Do you workout out in the evening? Are you using some energy boosters before your workout? Which ones? How late do you sleep in?

My best advice is to lay off energy boosters in the evening, and workout extra hard. Set your alarm and get up at a normal time like 8 or 9 in the morning. Even earlier if you have school or work. This will prepare your body for sleep at an earlier time in the evening.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
philippines mate, im asian btw.. been workin out for 3 months, taking whey pro, creatine 2x a day, glutamin 10g a day and NO2. planning to take BCAA to replace NO2.. What is top 10 must have supplements mates?
Creatine
Beta Alanine
Fish Oil
Multi Vitamin
Whey protein
Dextrose/Waxy Maize
Vitamin C

In my opinion, these are where it's at. With that said, without a proper diet and training program you won't make much progress. Supplements are great, but not if you ain't working hard anyway. Just saying, it's my little disclaimer :).

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
thats too funny!.... during your research did you alternate hands to keep symmetry?

j/k

onimusha

Awards
LOL i had 3 rounds sex last nyt :) finally a GD release LOL

gerald

Awards
im having trouble sleeping lately, i take 1 tab malatonin at nyt with my glutamin, but seems no effect....
I've always found getting a solid sleeping routine helps me eg. go to sleep and wake up the same time. Try 30-45min of cardio during the day as well + no stimulants after 6pm.

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
thats too funny!.... during your research did you alternate hands to keep symmetry?

j/k
i did my research on the effects of ejaculation on testerone levels. my research consisted of reading a 2003 study. this study made several conclusions about ejaculation and its effects of testosterone levels. what is true for ejaculation, is true for masturbation, and is true for sex. im relaying knowledge, while you are relaying stupidity.

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
is it wrong that im doing it now...........?

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ejaculation actually ensures optimal hormone levels. One study shows that testosterone levels didn't change for 6 days of abstinence. On the 7th day, testosterone levels shot up. On the 8th day, testosterone levels dropped. By achieving ejaculation by the end of the 7th day, you will protect testosterone levels and keep them from dropping. You can choose to ejaculate every day, and forfeit the 7th day increased testosterone... But your testosterone levels will not drop from daily ejaculation. Daily ejaculation is best achieved post workout.
This is awesome news!

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
uhhhhhhh...... there rising now *awkward stare*

v1hyp

v1hyp

Awards
Philipipines? Dude, you know how many Philip-chicks I speak to on Yahoo IM. They say they can't find a good man in there own country! Dude forget the jerkin and get your ass out there and find some ladies:pose:!!

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
Philipipines? Dude, you know how many Philip-chicks I speak to on Yahoo IM. They say they can't find a good man in there own country! Dude forget the jerkin and get your ass out there and find some ladies:pose:!!
Socializing with girls over the IM... That would still require 'jerkin', right?

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's always better to do it infront of your gf/f*ck buddy.....and have em finish it....women love it....:D

I didn't mention wife, because married women never have sex...with their husbands! :lol:

JK....:D...kinda....

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
It's always better to do it infront of your gf/f*ck buddy.....and have em finish it....women love it....:D

I didn't mention wife, because married women never have sex...with their husbands! :lol:

JK....:D...kinda....
whoa...... somebody needs to keep the backhand strong!

bluedevilsrul

Awards
hahah probably the most odd thread ive seen.

Intellectual

Awards
doesn't over masturbation burn out the adrenals??

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know about that, but I can't concentrate right now b/c I'm exhausted...:ntome:

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I love holding back for 4/5 days. My **** feels so much more thick and full then when it comes down to busting one out, theres so much load!

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
So now I have to down a protein shake and crank one out after a workout? Damn. Haha

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
So now I have to down a protein shake and crank one out after a workout? Damn. Haha
Ejaculation, post workout, will trigger the release of killer cells which will strengthen the immune system and help to prevent overtraining.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
EasyEJL General Chat 30