Masturbate

airram479

Awards
  • Established
There was an article in musclemag not to long ago with King Kamali talkin' about how bustin a nut every day will do wonders for increasing your metabolism.I don't know how true this is,but on the same note Lennox Lewis used to save his juice for up too 3 months before a fight so he could beat the **** out of whoever was in front of him...make out of this what you will.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ejaculation actually ensures optimal hormone levels. One study shows that testosterone levels didn't change for 6 days of abstinence. On the 7th day, testosterone levels shot up. On the 8th day, testosterone levels dropped. By achieving ejaculation by the end of the 7th day, you will protect testosterone levels and keep them from dropping. You can choose to ejaculate every day, and forfeit the 7th day increased testosterone... But your testosterone levels will not drop from daily ejaculation. Daily ejaculation is best achieved post workout.
Some studies have shown that ejaculation will take place during your sleep on the third-fourth day. Especially if you take some type of supplement to stimulate blood circulation to the base of your brain. Sweet dreams!

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
Some studies have shown that ejaculation will take place during your sleep on the third-fourth day. Especially if you take some type of supplement to stimulate blood circulation to the base of your brain. Sweet dreams!
Do you have any links to these studies? I would like to read them.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Interesting thread, still alot of conjecture, would be nice if we could see some studies backing up some of these claims. I read somewhere about a 7 days cyclical thing, where your T levels peak on the 7th day after the last time or something along those lines, and if you dont bust a nut, you T levels will fall. Have nothing to back that up, but I did read it somewhere on here.

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
Interesting thread, still alot of conjecture, would be nice if we could see some studies backing up some of these claims. I read somewhere about a 7 days cyclical thing, where your T levels peak on the 7th day after the last time or something along those lines, and if you dont bust a nut, you T levels will fall. Have nothing to back that up, but I did read it somewhere on here.
There is a link to that study on this thread...

AndreAnabolic

AndreAnabolic

Awards
haha this thread is hilarious, and extremely informative!

Esox Express

Esox Express

Awards
  • Established
I had a contest with some buddies a while back to see who could go the longest without jerkin it.... I made it 80-something days, but whoever said it happens during sleep after 3-4 days is definitely right.

KrunkChris

Awards
if you wait 7 days, your test levels are up. then jerk by the end of the 7th day. now on the 8th day are your test levels at the peaked amount?

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
This is officially going too far if someone is actually keeping track of this. If you feel like cranking one out then crank one out.
'Cranking one out' maintains healthy testosterone levels. Even if you don't wait til the seventh day, you are resetting the process and starting at day one again. This keeps your testosterone levels in the normal range, and prevents the decline in testosterone levels which would occur on day eight.

KrunkChris

Awards
and is it only on the 8th day that the levels are low, then they reset?

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
and is it only on the 8th day that the levels are low, then they reset?
On the eighth day they drop, and stay that way I believe. Until you BEAT IT! BEAT IT! Something something something something... I can't remember the words to that song!

dpfisher

I had a contest with some buddies a while back to see who could go the longest without jerkin it.... I made it 80-something days, but whoever said it happens during sleep after 3-4 days is definitely right.
Really? It takes me like 3-4 WEEKS before that happens. I didn't even realize it was odd to cum less often than every 3-4 days.

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
On the eighth day they drop, and stay that way I believe. Until you BEAT IT! BEAT IT! Something something something something... I can't remember the words to that song!
Yes, your testosterone levels stay low after the 8th day until you 'beat it'.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I find it pretty hard to go like a week without a tug. Just ain't going to happen!

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, now you know you're doing yourself a favor when you 'beat it'.
It's good to know that you are only doing yourself good when doing this. It doesn't make me feel as guilty about it anymore!

Jmonster

Jmonster

Awards
I am so suprised none of you guys gave him the right remedy for his sleep problems.Put down the weiner for 6-8 hours and get some sleep!! It will be there in the morning!!

Jmonster

Jmonster

Awards
Damn it!! Just realized I am on day 7..........:woohoo:

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm heaving with so much natural test I throw my hand on the bed and give it a good raping.

spoon and cigarette afterwards makes it all better

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
EasyEJL General Chat 30