Masturbate

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by onimusha View Post
    im having trouble sleeping lately, i take 1 tab malatonin at nyt with my glutamin, but seems no effect....
    I've always found getting a solid sleeping routine helps me eg. go to sleep and wake up the same time. Try 30-45min of cardio during the day as well + no stimulants after 6pm.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by DormantFiber View Post
    thats too funny!.... during your research did you alternate hands to keep symmetry?



    j/k
    i did my research on the effects of ejaculation on testerone levels. my research consisted of reading a 2003 study. this study made several conclusions about ejaculation and its effects of testosterone levels. what is true for ejaculation, is true for masturbation, and is true for sex. im relaying knowledge, while you are relaying stupidity.
    •   
       


  3. is it wrong that im doing it now...........?
    Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general. -Rippetoe

  4. Quote Originally Posted by thaOrleanyte View Post
    is it wrong that im doing it now...........?
    Nope, keep those T levels up!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Delita420 View Post
    Ejaculation actually ensures optimal hormone levels. One study shows that testosterone levels didn't change for 6 days of abstinence. On the 7th day, testosterone levels shot up. On the 8th day, testosterone levels dropped. By achieving ejaculation by the end of the 7th day, you will protect testosterone levels and keep them from dropping. You can choose to ejaculate every day, and forfeit the 7th day increased testosterone... But your testosterone levels will not drop from daily ejaculation. Daily ejaculation is best achieved post workout.
    This is awesome news!
    •   
       


  6. uhhhhhhh...... there rising now *awkward stare*
    Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general. -Rippetoe

  7. http://www.zju.edu.cn/jzus/2003/0302/030219.pdf

    Check out the study if you'd like to delve deeper into these matters.

  8. Philipipines? Dude, you know how many Philip-chicks I speak to on Yahoo IM. They say they can't find a good man in there own country! Dude forget the jerkin and get your ass out there and find some ladiesose:!!

    Quote Originally Posted by onimusha View Post
    philippines mate, im asian btw.. been workin out for 3 months, taking whey pro, creatine 2x a day, glutamin 10g a day and NO2. planning to take BCAA to replace NO2.. What is top 10 must have supplements mates?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by v1hyp View Post
    Philipipines? Dude, you know how many Philip-chicks I speak to on Yahoo IM. They say they can't find a good man in there own country! Dude forget the jerkin and get your ass out there and find some ladiesose:!!
    Socializing with girls over the IM... That would still require 'jerkin', right?

  10. I'll never kiss and tell!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Delita420 View Post
    Socializing with girls over the IM... That would still require 'jerkin', right?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Delita420 View Post
    Socializing with girls over the IM... That would still require 'jerkin', right?
    I can see a new thread in the anom section: "So, how many times a week do you jerk off..."

  12. It's always better to do it infront of your gf/f*ck buddy.....and have em finish it....women love it....

    I didn't mention wife, because married women never have sex...with their husbands!

    JK.......kinda....

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Omen View Post
    It's always better to do it infront of your gf/f*ck buddy.....and have em finish it....women love it....

    I didn't mention wife, because married women never have sex...with their husbands!

    JK.......kinda....
    whoa...... somebody needs to keep the backhand strong!
    Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general. -Rippetoe

  14. Quote Originally Posted by thaOrleanyte View Post
    whoa...... somebody needs to keep the backhand strong!
    That's something husbands and bfs need to worry about......I'm a one sided marriage counselor......

  15. hahah probably the most odd thread ive seen.

  16. doesn't over masturbation burn out the adrenals??

  17. I don't know about that, but I can't concentrate right now b/c I'm exhausted...
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Intellectual View Post
    doesn't over masturbation burn out the adrenals??
    I hope not. You guys don't wanna know how many times I masturbate in a day..

  19. in case anyone missed this other thread.. its related to this one!

    How masturbation damages the body... LOL!

  20. I can't believe this thing is still going!!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    I can see a new thread in the anom section: "So, how many times a week do you jerk off..."
    i jerked off three times since ive starting writing this messageose:ose:

  22. I love holding back for 4/5 days. My **** feels so much more thick and full then when it comes down to busting one out, theres so much load!
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Delita420 View Post
    Ejaculation actually ensures optimal hormone levels. One study shows that testosterone levels didn't change for 6 days of abstinence. On the 7th day, testosterone levels shot up. On the 8th day, testosterone levels dropped. By achieving ejaculation by the end of the 7th day, you will protect testosterone levels and keep them from dropping. You can choose to ejaculate every day, and forfeit the 7th day increased testosterone... But your testosterone levels will not drop from daily ejaculation. Daily ejaculation is best achieved post workout.
    So now I have to down a protein shake and crank one out after a workout? Damn. Haha

  24. Quote Originally Posted by planetfuzz View Post
    So now I have to down a protein shake and crank one out after a workout? Damn. Haha
    Ejaculation, post workout, will trigger the release of killer cells which will strengthen the immune system and help to prevent overtraining.

  25. People in nursing homes do it better!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. No Masturbation: Will it Help with my Gains?
    By Ahhnold in forum Bulking
    Replies: 203
    Last Post: 08-16-2012, 11:15 PM
  2. Masturbation???
    By zachconley123 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-06-2008, 02:54 AM
  3. Masturbation
    By Necroticism in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-01-2008, 09:09 PM
  4. Masturbation
    By Eject in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 114
    Last Post: 02-02-2008, 02:03 AM
Log in
Log in