Share with the world how Cabergolean has aided your training/ improved your physique

Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last
  1. Share with the world how Cabergolean has aided your training/ improved your physique


    Brothers of NRC. Please share with the world how Cabergolean has aided your training/ improved your physique

    BigGunn
    Shameless Board Rep
    Cabergolean.com


  2. Just started taking cabergolean its to soon to notice results but i will report back within next week,I am doing the 2 doses before bed protocol
    •   
       


  3. Ima have to buy that three get one free and try this out. I need all the recovery I can get and I suggest taking AN Bio-Mend to help flush the free radicals from this.

  4. I believe we have addressed that concern sufficiently....but....there is certainly nothing in Bio-Mend that couldn't be helpful. Great source of anti-oxidants.

    http://www.cabergolean.com/pages/cabergolean-faq

    Q: Can't L-Dopa and Dopamine oxidise to generate toxic free radicals?

    A: Evidence supporting a toxic action of L-Dopa or Dopamine on dopaminergic neurons arises largely from in vitro, or test-tube studies. However, with that concern in mind, be it grounded in fiction or science, we have employed two of the body’s greatest antioxidants, N-Acetyl-L-Carnitine and NADH. Free radicals look to damage mitochondria energy production. N-Acetyl-L-Carnitine combats this by increasing mitochondria energy production. N-Acetyl-L-Carnitine has been shown to improve memory, increase energy and allow the energy-producing organelles in our cells (mitochondria) to work more effectively by protecting them from free radicals. Cabergolean also employs NADH as a scavenger of free radicals. NADH is also referred to as Coenzyme 1. NADH (or Coenzyme 1) executes the scavenging of free radicals better than any other biological substance known to the body.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    Ima have to buy that three get one free and try this out. I need all the recovery I can get and I suggest taking AN Bio-Mend to help flush the free radicals from this.
    BigGunn~"Just happy to be invited to the party!"
    Nutrigenomics Research Company [www.Cabergolean.com]

  5. I would keep anything with nadh in the fridge. Degrades rather quickly
    •   
       


  6. I have heard that before- but that has not been my experience with NADH nor our customers.
    BigGunn~"Just happy to be invited to the party!"
    Nutrigenomics Research Company [www.Cabergolean.com]

  7. I've been taking Cabergolean for 2 weeks and i'm about to go into the 3rd. I've noticed some of the most intense pumps i've had from any supplement, like almost painful. Vascularity in arms is pretty cool... doesn't go away My sleep quality has vastly improved which i know has helped my recovery greatly. Hit a few PR's this past week too. Looking forward to the coming weeks as i'm sure the effects will increase as the weeks go on!

  8. Insert shameless product plug here :Visit Cabergolean.com and use coupon code AM20 and save 20% on anything in our store:
    BigGunn~"Just happy to be invited to the party!"
    Nutrigenomics Research Company [www.Cabergolean.com]

  9. Hey guys I have been lucky enough to be an NRC athlete and try out cabergolean. Just started this week so I only have a little bit of feedback right away but that's more than I can say for other products i've tried!

    30 minutes prior to workout: 4 caps of cabergolean, 1,000mg arginine and a scoop of hemo rage. I was already doing hemo rage and my body had already adapted to it. The pump with adding in the cabergolean was big time noticeable. I felt very full and had a great pump which caused me to have some really good lifts

    Before bed: 4 caps of cabergolean. Usually I struggle to fall asleep and stay asleep. Just this week alone I have noticed much better sleep and much deeper sleep. This is huge! More sleep = more progress

    This is what I noticed so far but will post updates

  10. Started taking cabergolean 2 weeks ago and already ive notice better sleep and recovery the next morning. The other thing ive notice was in the gym I get better pumps especially when I hit biceps,chest,triceps and back. As far as muscle building it looks as im building more lean muscle mass then just bulk which is what I try to do in my off season so when it comes closer to a contest I dont have to start dieting till 13 or 14 weeks out depending on what percentage of body fat I have to lose. Overall I like the product and plan on getting more whenever I run out.

  11. Well where should I start?? I have been very pleased with cabergolean and so has my family members that I have convinced to buy some as well. The first day/workout I took it I noticed the weights I normally need spotted for to do my forced reps I could do with no spotter. This was the biggest thing I've noticed. Another thing that I've noticed recently is that I constantly have dreams. I use to never have dreams except when I was really tired. But now I have 3-4 dreams a night. So I know its taking me into that deep sleep. I have tried a lot of supplements over the course of 5 years and this one has been one of my top 3 for sure!

  12. Can you post the label ingredients? I can't read them on your site.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  13. http://www.cabergolean.com/pages/cabergolean-faq


    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Can you post the label ingredients? I can't read them on your site.
    BigGunn~"Just happy to be invited to the party!"
    Nutrigenomics Research Company [www.Cabergolean.com]

  14. Thanks
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  15. Hey guys I am lucky enough to be a NRC athlete and have been using cabergolean for about a month....its made my sleep absolutely great which has made my recovery a lot better...if I miss a night using cabergolean i can definitely tell a difference in the quality of sleep

  16. Quote Originally Posted by UriahMcGee View Post
    Hey guys I am lucky enough to be a NRC athlete and have been using cabergolean for about a month....its made my sleep absolutely great which has made my recovery a lot better...if I miss a night using cabergolean i can definitely tell a difference in the quality of sleep
    I hear ya there bro. If I miss taking before I go to bed I definetly can tell the difference.

  17. Trained chest and biceps today and my pumps have been crazy!!! I finished my workout and went to pull my ear phones out and my biceps skin felt like it was going to rip!!! My strength is awesome lately. This is the best off season I've ever had, loving cabergolean!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by bodbuild4life View Post
    Trained chest and biceps today and my pumps have been crazy!!! I finished my workout and went to pull my ear phones out and my biceps skin felt like it was going to rip!!! My strength is awesome lately. This is the best off season I've ever had, loving cabergolean!
    LOL i feel the wicked pumps bro. My bi's get so full i can't touch my face. How long have you been on the cabergolean? If not that long wait until you get about 4 weeks in The strength should be climbing well then and i've noticed along w/ pumps drops in the lactic acid level.

  19. This is my second bottle. Yes my strength has gone thru the roof! I have set new PR's and I love it.

  20. Between now and September 30th, if you purchase 1 bottle (or more) of Cabergolean, we will include 1 ERGO-BLITZ FREE! ERGO-BLITZ is an intra-workout drink that includes a very effective Nitric Oxide boosting matrix and BCAA's, Glutamine and Citrulline Malate. It is a very unique formula, and we have received excellent feedback in beta testing! Again, this offer is only good for AnabolicMinds.com members!

    Just type "FREE ERGO" in the Tell us about any special instructions:field when checking out.

    Thanks!!!!

    BigGunn
    BigGunn~"Just happy to be invited to the party!"
    Nutrigenomics Research Company [www.Cabergolean.com]

  21. Quote Originally Posted by BigGunn View Post
    Between now and September 30th, if you purchase 1 bottle (or more) of Cabergolean, we will include 1 ERGO-BLITZ FREE! ERGO-BLITZ is an intra-workout drink that includes a very effective Nitric Oxide boosting matrix and BCAA's, Glutamine and Citrulline Malate. It is a very unique formula, and we have received excellent feedback in beta testing! Again, this offer is only good for AnabolicMinds.com members!

    Just type "FREE ERGO" in the Tell us about any special instructions:field when checking out

    Thanks!!!!



    BigGunn
    AM20 code still good with this also?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  22. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh ergo blitz sounds good! gotta try it out

  23. I know if its works as good as cabergolean it will be so awesome!

  24. Yes it is my friend!

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    AM20 code still good with this also?
    BigGunn~"Just happy to be invited to the party!"
    Nutrigenomics Research Company [www.Cabergolean.com]

  25. I think cabergolean is a pretty good product. Its helping with my vascularity and pumps in then gym. I take one serving before a workout and half before I go to bed. I noticed a good amount of strength increase as well within the first few servings. Awsome product!

  26. Well today was shoulders and triceps. Set a new pr on dumbbell shoulder presses. I did the 95s 8 times. **** is legit!
  27. WTF! That is some serious weight bro!!!!


    WTF! That is some serious weight bro!!!!

    You should post a youtube video of your training in this thread! We need more hardcore vids on here from members of AM.com.


    Quote Originally Posted by bodbuild4life View Post
    Well today was shoulders and triceps. Set a new pr on dumbbell shoulder presses. I did the 95s 8 times. **** is legit!
    BigGunn~"Just happy to be invited to the party!"
    Nutrigenomics Research Company [www.Cabergolean.com]

  28. Quote Originally Posted by BigGunn View Post
    WTF! That is some serious weight bro!!!!

    You should post a youtube video of your training in this thread! We need more hardcore vids on here from members of AM.com.
    I will for sure. I'm going to try to get my brother to lift back with me and video tape our lifts. Hopefully tomorrow.

  29. I'll put those mo-fos up on NRCTV!


    Quote Originally Posted by bodbuild4life View Post
    I will for sure. I'm going to try to get my brother to lift back with me and video tape our lifts. Hopefully tomorrow.
    BigGunn~"Just happy to be invited to the party!"
    Nutrigenomics Research Company [www.Cabergolean.com]

  30. Quote Originally Posted by BigGunn View Post
    I'll put those mo-fos up on NRCTV!
    Its official! Tomorrow we are training back like some freaks and gonna make some videos
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. My off-season Cabergolean Log
    By SizeUp in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 315
    Last Post: 08-01-2012, 06:04 PM
Log in
Log in