Share with the world how Cabergolean has aided your training/ improved your physique

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Man that is a sick military press!!
    I hope to get some strength gains soon.

Cabergolean is a nutrient partitioner?
    Cabergolean is a natural HGH/Test booster and Prolactin inhibitor. Improves REM sleep, strength, recovery, libido, etc.
    Sean Campbell
    Pro Natural Bodybuilder
    NRC Sponsored Athlete - Cabergolean.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by AustrianOakJr View Post
    I wish I had my vid camera on me saturday. I set a PR on smith machine military press. I got 255 X 7! BOOM! Strength is on the rise.
    You're gonna have to keep a video camera on hand at all times now!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by benawesome View Post
    You're gonna have to keep a video camera on hand at all times now!
    Yep....lesson learned. Id really like to see my squat and deadlifts start moving up again. Seems im back to 100% of my last offseasons strength but I have yet to surpass it. However, I am a good 10 lbs shy in bodyweight. So.....I guess I cant complain. I got 405 X 8 on deadlifts the other day....which isnt too shabby. This week im bumping to 425 to see what happens.
    Sean Campbell
    Pro Natural Bodybuilder
    NRC Sponsored Athlete - Cabergolean.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by benawesome View Post
    Haha its a good workout if you feel like puking!
    AGREED!

Quote Originally Posted by AustrianOakJr View Post
    I wish I had my vid camera on me saturday. I set a PR on smith machine military press. I got 255 X 7! BOOM! Strength is on the rise.
    Nice Lift bro!
    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Man that is a sick military press!!
    I hope to get some strength gains soon.

Cabergolean is a nutrient partitioner?
    It doesn't have anything writen about it being a nutrition partitioner but, i've felt extremely full on the product like i'm super loaded w/ glycogen.

5. First I am hearing of this product and this company. You guys new to the scene? Definitely interested in some feedback.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

6. Yes- very new. Launched in July. We have a GH booster and an intra-workout drink. A lot of research behind both of them- and so far the feedback has been awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    First I am hearing of this product and this company. You guys new to the scene? Definitely interested in some feedback.
    BigGunn~"Just happy to be invited to the party!"
    Nutrigenomics Research Company [www.Cabergolean.com]

7. Quote Originally Posted by BigGunn View Post
    Yes- very new. Launched in July. We have a GH booster and an intra-workout drink. A lot of research behind both of them- and so far the feedback has been awesome!
    Good to hear, im sure I will give them a run soon.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

8. Quote Originally Posted by AustrianOakJr View Post
    Yep....lesson learned. Id really like to see my squat and deadlifts start moving up again. Seems im back to 100% of my last offseasons strength but I have yet to surpass it. However, I am a good 10 lbs shy in bodyweight. So.....I guess I cant complain. I got 405 X 8 on deadlifts the other day....which isnt too shabby. This week im bumping to 425 to see what happens.
    That is a great lift! I mean you weigh less and lift the same so that is definitely progress

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Good to hear, im sure I will give them a run soon.
    Now is the time. Cabergolean is only like $14 right now and they are shipping for free

9. Finishing my second bottle of cabergolean and today I just set a new PR on incline dumbbells. Last set was the 120's 6 times. My chest was full of blood! Can't wait to try some ergoblitz

10. I'm wondering what exactly in this product does what lol. I will have to read the write up on the site today before ordering. . I'm looking to order the four bottle combo. .

Looks like your getting good results though.
    RecoverBro ELITE
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    I'm wondering what exactly in this product does what lol. I will have to read the write up on the site today before ordering. . I'm looking to order the four bottle combo. .

Looks like your getting good results though.
    I can almost gurantee you that you won't regret it. I love the pumps

12. Quote Originally Posted by bodbuild4life View Post
    I can almost gurantee you that you won't regret it. I love the pumps
    Looks like strength is going up well too bro, nice work
  13. BigGunn~"Just happy to be invited to the party!"

14. OK, I am not going to try and BS anyone by stating that Trey Lowery got this swole using only Cabergolean (he also says his prayers and takes his Hulkamania vitamins)- but I can tell you Cabergolean has been an integral part of his supplement program and that he has amassed some serious mass while using Cabergolean. 3-bills baby! And pretty damn tight for 300lbs!

You are looking at a legit future Olympia competitor folks!

Name:  trey290.jpg
Views: 118
Size:  52.5 KB
    BigGunn~"Just happy to be invited to the party!"

15. Quote Originally Posted by BigGunn View Post
    OK, I am not going to try and BS anyone by stating that Trey Lowery got this swole using only Cabergolean (he also says his prayers and takes his Hulkamania vitamins)- but I can tell you Cabergolean has been an integral part of his supplement program and that he has amassed some serious mass while using Cabergolean. 3-bills baby! And pretty damn tight for 300lbs!

Big guy for sure but unless you/he are using huge amounts of test, AAS, slin and GH he won't be on the Olympia stage as a competitor sadly. All the biggest and best hover at 300 in the offseason with full abs showing... almost no one can do that naturally. The Olympia and Arnold are freak shows now, but here's to proving me wrong.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

16. Quote Originally Posted by BigGunn View Post
    OK, I am not going to try and BS anyone by stating that Trey Lowery got this swole using only Cabergolean (he also says his prayers and takes his Hulkamania vitamins)- but I can tell you Cabergolean has been an integral part of his supplement program and that he has amassed some serious mass while using Cabergolean. 3-bills baby! And pretty damn tight for 300lbs!

He's looks good man, def put on some mass!

17. That is a big boy! Here I am feeling big at 230 HAHA!

18. Quote Originally Posted by benawesome View Post
    That is a big boy! Here I am feeling big at 230 HAHA!
    How tall are you Ben?

19. Quote Originally Posted by SizeUp View Post
    How tall are you Ben?
    5'9

20. Quote Originally Posted by benawesome View Post
    5'9
    232 is pretty heavy on that frame sir, so feel big! just get bigger

21. Quote Originally Posted by SizeUp View Post
    232 is pretty heavy on that frame sir, so feel big! just get bigger

Haha for sure! I have leg splits and visible abs I wanna hold this conditioning but be around 245 before I show prep next year. Definitely tough when you do it with all clean food

22. agreed! U have quite a bit of time to get your weight up the 15 pounds but smart to keep it leaner... not as brutal to diet it down...
    Heavyweight class i assume?

23. Today was my first day trying the Ergoblitz. WOW!!! I had a awesome pump in my delts! And normally my delts are tough to get a pump in. banged out the 95s for sets of 10-12 on DB shoulder press

24. Quote Originally Posted by SizeUp View Post
    agreed! U have quite a bit of time to get your weight up the 15 pounds but smart to keep it leaner... not as brutal to diet it down...
    Heavyweight class i assume?
    That is the goal. Last time I competed I was a middleweight but my body frame you can tell is supposed to be more of a heavyweight. Thus my 3 year off season haha needed time to get that size on

25. ERGO-BLITZ is a great product! For any of you all wondering if it is worth the $$ it is. I just started using it but man are the pumps good! It keeps you nice and full through the workout. By staying full and maintaining a pump I feel stronger in the gym. This is a great addition to anyones program

26. Man these pumps are feeling awesome. Chest and tri's today and 30 minutes later I still got a pump in my tri's. ERGO blitz is in my top 3 pre workouts

27. Hey guys NRC Athlete Big Trey here. Since I started Cabergolean about 5 weeks ago I have put on roughly 8 pounds
    Of lean muscle, the recovery aid is amazing I'm never sore after the toughest workouts. This will be the key to my improved physique next year at JR Nationals

28. Quote Originally Posted by beastmode2011 View Post
    Hey guys NRC Athlete Big Trey here. Since I started Cabergolean about 5 weeks ago I have put on roughly 8 pounds
    Of lean muscle, the recovery aid is amazing I'm never sore after the toughest workouts. This will be the key to my improved physique next year at JR Nationals
    Looking forward to the package you are gonna bring!

29. My cousins that are taking the nrc products are smashing some PR's they are always calling me and telling me there new records!

30. This is like 6-7th week of Cabergolean now w/ERGO-BLITZ added to it... in that time i've put on about 10 pounds holding condition well. Cabergolean is proving to be a useful weapon in my off-season.

Similar Forum Threads

1. My off-season Cabergolean Log
    By SizeUp in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 315
    Last Post: 08-01-2012, 06:04 PM