Share with the world how Cabergolean has aided your training/ improved your physique

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.01%

Quote Originally Posted by SizeUp View Post
    232 is pretty heavy on that frame sir, so feel big! just get bigger

Haha for sure! I have leg splits and visible abs I wanna hold this conditioning but be around 245 before I show prep next year. Definitely tough when you do it with all clean food

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.97%

agreed! U have quite a bit of time to get your weight up the 15 pounds but smart to keep it leaner... not as brutal to diet it down...
    Heavyweight class i assume?
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  237 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.68%

Today was my first day trying the Ergoblitz. WOW!!! I had a awesome pump in my delts! And normally my delts are tough to get a pump in. banged out the 95s for sets of 10-12 on DB shoulder press
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.01%

agreed! U have quite a bit of time to get your weight up the 15 pounds but smart to keep it leaner... not as brutal to diet it down...
    Heavyweight class i assume?
    That is the goal. Last time I competed I was a middleweight but my body frame you can tell is supposed to be more of a heavyweight. Thus my 3 year off season haha needed time to get that size on
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.01%

ERGO-BLITZ is a great product! For any of you all wondering if it is worth the $$ it is. I just started using it but man are the pumps good! It keeps you nice and full through the workout. By staying full and maintaining a pump I feel stronger in the gym. This is a great addition to anyones program
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  237 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.68%

Man these pumps are feeling awesome. Chest and tri's today and 30 minutes later I still got a pump in my tri's. ERGO blitz is in my top 3 pre workouts
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  275 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.83%

Hey guys NRC Athlete Big Trey here. Since I started Cabergolean about 5 weeks ago I have put on roughly 8 pounds
    Of lean muscle, the recovery aid is amazing I'm never sore after the toughest workouts. This will be the key to my improved physique next year at JR Nationals
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.01%

Quote Originally Posted by beastmode2011 View Post
    Hey guys NRC Athlete Big Trey here. Since I started Cabergolean about 5 weeks ago I have put on roughly 8 pounds
    Of lean muscle, the recovery aid is amazing I'm never sore after the toughest workouts. This will be the key to my improved physique next year at JR Nationals
    Looking forward to the package you are gonna bring!
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  237 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.68%

My cousins that are taking the nrc products are smashing some PR's they are always calling me and telling me there new records!
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.97%

This is like 6-7th week of Cabergolean now w/ERGO-BLITZ added to it... in that time i've put on about 10 pounds holding condition well. Cabergolean is proving to be a useful weapon in my off-season.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  275 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.83%

Thanks allot Big Dawg!! I'll keep you posted
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  274 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.51%

Trey Lowery and Uriah McGee all Cabered and ERGO'd up in their NRC gear at the Texas State Championship!

Name:  uriah and trey.png
Views: 338
Size:  87.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by beastmode2011 View Post
    Thanks allot Big Dawg!! I'll keep you posted
    BigGunn~"Just happy to be invited to the party!"
    Nutrigenomics Research Company [www.Cabergolean.com]
  13. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.79%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by BigGunn View Post
    Trey Lowery and Uriah McGee all Cabered and ERGO'd up in their NRC gear at the Texas State Championship!

Holy crap those are some bigggg boys!! lol
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.71%

NICE! Ridiculously hyuge! Did they both compete? Or just hanging?
    Sean Campbell
    Pro Natural Bodybuilder
    NRC Sponsored Athlete - Cabergolean.com
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  274 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.51%

They were looking for competitors to eat!

Quote Originally Posted by AustrianOakJr View Post
    NICE! Ridiculously hyuge! Did they both compete? Or just hanging?
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  274 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.51%

Yeah- big boys for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Holy crap those are some bigggg boys!! lol
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.49%

Cabergolean works, hands down! I am a world champion powerlifter and am often very skeptical of products that claim to boost gh or testosterone naturally, however, i am pleased to announce that cabergolean does what it says. I lift very heavy weights weekly, routinely squatting over 500 lbs for reps, deadlifting over 550 for reps, and benchpressing over 330 for reps. This type of training often becomes too much for a drug free athlete like myself to recover from but cabergolean can change that. Prior to taking cabergolean i needed over 8 hours of sleep to even function the next day, as my body was not recovering well from my intense workouts but now that i am taking it regularly, i can get by on 6 or so hours and feel great. I am hitting new rep pr's in the gym which should translate to higher single pr's and owe alot of it to cabergolean. I take 4 in the morning, 4 pre workout, and 6 prior to bedtime and am getting quality recuperative sleep each night. For a natural strength athlete, recovery is the name of the game, so if you do not recover from a previous workout you will not continue to progress. Cabergolean helps me recover faster and feel better which translates to more weight being moved! It is a truly great product, especially when it is stacked with ergoblitz which provides a synergistic effect for me. I will keep you posted on my progression as i prepare for the uspa world championships next month!
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.71%

Quote Originally Posted by jsonntag View Post
    Cabergolean works, hands down! I am a world champion powerlifter and am often very skeptical of products that claim to boost gh or testosterone naturally, however, i am pleased to announce that cabergolean does what it says. I lift very heavy weights weekly, routinely squatting over 500 lbs for reps, deadlifting over 550 for reps, and benchpressing over 330 for reps. This type of training often becomes too much for a drug free athlete like myself to recover from but cabergolean can change that. Prior to taking cabergolean i needed over 8 hours of sleep to even function the next day, as my body was not recovering well from my intense workouts but now that i am taking it regularly, i can get by on 6 or so hours and feel great. I am hitting new rep pr's in the gym which should translate to higher single pr's and owe alot of it to cabergolean. I take 4 in the morning, 4 pre workout, and 6 prior to bedtime and am getting quality recuperative sleep each night. For a natural strength athlete, recovery is the name of the game, so if you do not recover from a previous workout you will not continue to progress. Cabergolean helps me recover faster and feel better which translates to more weight being moved! It is a truly great product, especially when it is stacked with ergoblitz which provides a synergistic effect for me. I will keep you posted on my progression as i prepare for the uspa world championships next month!

Welcome to the team. Im glad you are very vocal about your natural status! Keep hitting it hard, man. Im anxious to see what lies ahead for you.
    Sean Campbell
    Pro Natural Bodybuilder
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.67%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Holy! 14 caps a day?! That's some mean dosing protocol! Glad it's working for you though Good luck in the natty plifting. Get strong(er) man!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.01%

Big boys!!

That is an intense protocol but obviously it works! Welcome!
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33%

this is some really good stuff. I get great pumps that last throughout the day. Best if you take the cabergolean with the ergo together. 5 Stars
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  274 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.51%

(We interrupt this thread for this important commercial announcement)

Because the October contest went so well- we figured we would have a November contest as well- starting......now!!!

Place an order between now (10/27) and November 30th and you are automatically entered in our contest to WIN A YEARS SUPPLY OF ERGO-BLITZ OR CABERGOLEAN.

We had one winner from last month (member name: AZMIDLYF)- and this month we will have two winners!

All you need to do is order online at www.cabergolean.com and use coupon code AM50. That's it! Then on December 1st, we will reply to this thread with two winners of our contest.

A YEARS SUPPLY OF ERGO-BLITZ OR CABERGOLEAN! We have the science to illustrate its efficacy and the feedback from your peers that cuts thru the B.S. and shows that this stuff works!!!!

Share with the world how Cabergolean has aided your training/ improved your physique
    Share with the world how ERGO-BLITZ has aided your training/ improved your physique

Also, we have reduced our prices for the month again, so with your AM50 coupon code the Cabergolean is $17 and change....and the ERGO-BLITZ is $14 and change.....

That is a pretty amazing price for two really amazing products!

Rules:
    Cannot win the contest twice in the same calendar year
    Not open to NRC sponsored athletes or employees
    We only ship internationally to Canada at this time
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  237 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.68%

Well this is my third week taking ergoblitz and I set another pr! I pulled 425lbs 10 times on deadlifts yesterday. I'm excited for chest and biceps today.
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.01%

Quote Originally Posted by bodbuild4life View Post
    Well this is my third week taking ergoblitz and I set another pr! I pulled 425lbs 10 times on deadlifts yesterday. I'm excited for chest and biceps today.
    Strong lift bro!
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  237 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.68%

Quote Originally Posted by benawesome View Post
    Strong lift bro!
    Thanks brotha.
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.97%

Strong lift bro!
    agreed
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.97%

I'm about 4.5 weeks into my full on bulk at this point... and i'm at my best ever "off-season" look.. i've been taking the Cabergolean for about 2 months now and the difference in my physique is impressive. I'm very lean and hard in spite of calories being near 5000 a day... I have never been vascular in off season but i am all the time now.. and its like garden hoses when i train.. The "fullness" effect is my favorite.. muscle are always looking like they are gonna pop... I think i'll take it for a full 3 months before i take any breaks... the addition of ERGO-BLITZ really kicked the strength gains up that were already being made w/ Cabergolean...

Anyone else been taking it for extended time period?
  28. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  237 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.68%

I'm about 4.5 weeks into my full on bulk at this point... and i'm at my best ever "off-season" look.. i've been taking the Cabergolean for about 2 months now and the difference in my physique is impressive. I'm very lean and hard in spite of calories being near 5000 a day... I have never been vascular in off season but i am all the time now.. and its like garden hoses when i train.. The "fullness" effect is my favorite.. muscle are always looking like they are gonna pop... I think i'll take it for a full 3 months before i take any breaks... the addition of ERGO-BLITZ really kicked the strength gains up that were already being made w/ Cabergolean...

Nice bro! Staying lean sure helps going into your next show. I've been on cabergolean for 3 months and couldn't be happier. Just trying to dial in on what shows I'm gonna do and am glad to be taking cabergolean and ergoblitz.

When's your next comp?
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.01%

Same amount of time as you but my results are the same! I am definitely my best for off season. I am usually a bloated mess in the off season but I feel relatively lean now! Definitely good products!
  30. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  274 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.51%

Just as an FYI we added back the Free shipping on all priority mail orders. So great deal...with the chance to win a boat-load of awesome product....and now Free shipping to boot!
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.97%

Quote Originally Posted by bodbuild4life View Post
    Nice bro! Staying lean sure helps going into your next show. I've been on cabergolean for 3 months and couldn't be happier. Just trying to dial in on what shows I'm gonna do and am glad to be taking cabergolean and ergoblitz.

When's your next comp?
    Honestly i'm not sure man. I'm pretty sure there is a national qualifier in North Carolina 3 weeks before Junior USA i am aiming to qualify and go into Juniors... I missed qualifying by a few points at my last contest, with the improvements i've made i know my package will be better this time around.

Same amount of time as you but my results are the same! I am definitely my best for off season. I am usually a bloated mess in the off season but I feel relatively lean now! Definitely good products!
    lol i like that were a bloated mess. But i've been there before too man, i had fat face syndrome like a SOB lol.
  32. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  274 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.51%

Sizeup moving some serious weight!!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=...type=3&theater
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.01%

Sizeup moving some serious weight!!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=...type=3&theater
    No joke! Mike is starting to really fill out looks great
  34. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  274 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.51%

Why buy from NRC this month?

1)Our products work really well! Check out the formulas- read the white papers- they work. If you don't trust the data then ask the users. Just type in "ERGO-BLITZ" or "Cabergolean" into the anabolicminds.com Search field to find real world results.

2)We are giving away a Year's Supply of ERGO-BLITZ and Cabergolean to 2 winners this month! All you need to do is place an order. No ****!!!

3)The Cabergolean is only $22 and change per bottle (only $17 per bottle with the Buy3 Get the 4th Free). The ERGO-BLITZ is $14 and change per bottle!!!! The **** is insanely effective and is only $14!? Just use the coupon code AM50 to save 50%.

4)Free shipping on all orders regardless on size all the time!!!!

How can we afford to provide revolutionary products at these prices? Here is your word for the day disintermediation. I'll save you the google search. There is NO middle man!!!! We are the manufacturer and you get the product directly from us.

How it normally works is the manufacturer sells their supplements to a wholesaler. The wholesaler then sells the supplements to a reseller. You then purchase a product that has been marked up TWICE already. When you purchase from NRC- you purchase from the source.

What have you got to lose? We'll match the results of our products up against any other GH booster, NO booster, or Intra-workout drink. The challenge has been established!!! And if you don't like the products just return them for a full refund!

CLICK HERE TO BUY NOW
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.49%

Thank you. So am I, drug free is the way to go. When i first started weight training 8 years ago, i never imagined i would be able to lift so much weight naturally, however, every month i have been making steady improvements in my strength. Its good to finally have products that are geared towards drug free athletes and actually give the results they promise.
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.49%

new pr leading up to IPL world championships

I have been taking both cabergolean and ergoblitz for the last month and have made great progress with the iron. I recently pulled a 635 deadlift easily and then a 655 lb deadlift rite after at a bodyweight of 210lbs. My competition max in early september was just 640lbs so i have already put 15 lbs on my deadlift. To reach my gym max my workout was as follows: Deadlift 135x8, 225x5, 315x3, 405x2, 500x1, 585x1, 635x1, and 655x1. I owe much of this progress to the recuperative powers of cabergolean and ergoblitz. Being a drug free strength athlete is difficult sometimes because your body simply may not recover fast enough from weeks of continued heavy lifting, however, the cabergolean/ ergoblitz combo change that. I have been recovering better, sleeping more soundly, and best of all moving heavier weights. I am three weeks out from the IPL powerlifting world championships in las vegas and am confident that i will pull a 660lb deadlift. Next week i plan on hitting a max benchpress single... i will post the results as soon as possible..
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.01%

I have been taking both cabergolean and ergoblitz for the last month and have made great progress with the iron. I recently pulled a 635 deadlift easily and then a 655 lb deadlift rite after at a bodyweight of 210lbs. My competition max in early september was just 640lbs so i have already put 15 lbs on my deadlift. To reach my gym max my workout was as follows: Deadlift 135x8, 225x5, 315x3, 405x2, 500x1, 585x1, 635x1, and 655x1. I owe much of this progress to the recuperative powers of cabergolean and ergoblitz. Being a drug free strength athlete is difficult sometimes because your body simply may not recover fast enough from weeks of continued heavy lifting, however, the cabergolean/ ergoblitz combo change that. I have been recovering better, sleeping more soundly, and best of all moving heavier weights. I am three weeks out from the IPL powerlifting world championships in las vegas and am confident that i will pull a 660lb deadlift. Next week i plan on hitting a max benchpress single... i will post the results as soon as possible..
    Awesome lifts! Good luck at your competition sounds like you are gonna do awesome!
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.71%

Being a drug free strength athlete is difficult sometimes because your body simply may not recover fast enough from weeks of continued heavy lifting, however, the cabergolean/ ergoblitz combo change that. I have been recovering better, sleeping more soundly, and best of all moving heavier weights. ..
    Totally true! I think the recovery has a lot to do with the damn good sleep. It wasnt unusual for me to wake up 3-4 times a night. I wasnt up for long......just long enough to look at the clock and conk back out again. But if was waking 3-4 times a night, how deep was my sleep? Now that I pop 6 cabergolean prior to bed the only time I wake is if I have to go the bathroom. More often than not, I am now having those nights where I hit the pillow and it feels like 10 seconds went by and my alarm clock is ringing. And i wake up feeling ready to go. Thats gotta be great for recovery after a hard squat/dead workout!

I am three weeks out from the IPL powerlifting world championships in las vegas and am confident that i will pull a 660lb deadlift. Next week i plan on hitting a max benchpress single... i will post the results as soon as possible..
    Good luck man. Keep us posted!
    Sean Campbell
    Pro Natural Bodybuilder
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.49%

Thanks man I definitely will... my heavy singles are done for now until the day of comp, but the numbers im shooting for are 585 squat, 370 bench press, and 660 deadlift. Im feeling great and very glad I finally found a product that helps me recover faster (Cabergolean) drug free!
  40. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  274 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.51%

Those lifts are RAW as well. No use of gear of any kind. Also, you are only what 21? Awesome lifts bro!!!

Thanks man I definitely will... my heavy singles are done for now until the day of comp, but the numbers im shooting for are 585 squat, 370 bench press, and 660 deadlift. Im feeling great and very glad I finally found a product that helps me recover faster (Cabergolean) drug free!

Similar Forum Threads

1. My off-season Cabergolean Log
    By SizeUp in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 315
    Last Post: 08-01-2012, 05:04 PM