Share with the world how Cabergolean has aided your training/ improved your physique

Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last

  1. BigGunn, thanks for the post bro.


  2. Sick Lift Mike!!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by benawesome View Post
    Sick Lift Mike!!
    Thank you sir! felt good that day

  4. Quote Originally Posted by SizeUp View Post
    Thank you sir! felt good that day
    Did you feel good after? haha

  5. I have a confession to make. I cannot handle serious weight on the leg press without ripping ass big time in the gym. It is really embarrassing thinking you're a bad-ass pushing up some big time weight- a hot chic walks by- and riiiiiiip!

    Quote Originally Posted by SizeUp View Post
    BigGunn, thanks for the post bro.
    BigGunn~"Just happy to be invited to the party!"
    Nutrigenomics Research Company [www.Cabergolean.com]
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by BigGunn View Post
    I have a confession to make. I cannot handle serious weight on the leg press without ripping ass big time in the gym. It is really embarrassing thinking you're a bad-ass pushing up some big time weight- a hot chic walks by- and riiiiiiip!
    This is the reason I no longer do abs in the gym haha

  7. Quote Originally Posted by benawesome View Post
    Did you feel good after? haha
    I was good on the leg presses.. but once i got to the last set of hack squats i was fighting back the throw up reflex lol

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGunn View Post
    I have a confession to make. I cannot handle serious weight on the leg press without ripping ass big time in the gym. It is really embarrassing thinking you're a bad-ass pushing up some big time weight- a hot chic walks by- and riiiiiiip!
    Bro.. i've been there LOL

  8. Haha its a good workout if you feel like puking!

  9. I wish I had my vid camera on me saturday. I set a PR on smith machine military press. I got 255 X 7! BOOM! Strength is on the rise.
    Sean Campbell
    Pro Natural Bodybuilder
    NRC Sponsored Athlete - Cabergolean.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by AustrianOakJr
    I wish I had my vid camera on me saturday. I set a PR on smith machine military press. I got 255 X 7! BOOM! Strength is on the rise.
    Man that is a sick military press!!
    I hope to get some strength gains soon.

    Cabergolean is a nutrient partitioner?
    RecoverBro ELITE

  11. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Man that is a sick military press!!
    I hope to get some strength gains soon.

    Cabergolean is a nutrient partitioner?
    Cabergolean is a natural HGH/Test booster and Prolactin inhibitor. Improves REM sleep, strength, recovery, libido, etc.
    Sean Campbell
    Pro Natural Bodybuilder
    NRC Sponsored Athlete - Cabergolean.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by AustrianOakJr View Post
    I wish I had my vid camera on me saturday. I set a PR on smith machine military press. I got 255 X 7! BOOM! Strength is on the rise.
    You're gonna have to keep a video camera on hand at all times now!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by benawesome View Post
    You're gonna have to keep a video camera on hand at all times now!
    Yep....lesson learned. Id really like to see my squat and deadlifts start moving up again. Seems im back to 100% of my last offseasons strength but I have yet to surpass it. However, I am a good 10 lbs shy in bodyweight. So.....I guess I cant complain. I got 405 X 8 on deadlifts the other day....which isnt too shabby. This week im bumping to 425 to see what happens.
    Sean Campbell
    Pro Natural Bodybuilder
    NRC Sponsored Athlete - Cabergolean.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by benawesome View Post
    Haha its a good workout if you feel like puking!
    AGREED!

    Quote Originally Posted by AustrianOakJr View Post
    I wish I had my vid camera on me saturday. I set a PR on smith machine military press. I got 255 X 7! BOOM! Strength is on the rise.
    Nice Lift bro!
    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Man that is a sick military press!!
    I hope to get some strength gains soon.

    Cabergolean is a nutrient partitioner?
    It doesn't have anything writen about it being a nutrition partitioner but, i've felt extremely full on the product like i'm super loaded w/ glycogen.

  15. First I am hearing of this product and this company. You guys new to the scene? Definitely interested in some feedback.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  16. Yes- very new. Launched in July. We have a GH booster and an intra-workout drink. A lot of research behind both of them- and so far the feedback has been awesome!

    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    First I am hearing of this product and this company. You guys new to the scene? Definitely interested in some feedback.
    BigGunn~"Just happy to be invited to the party!"
    Nutrigenomics Research Company [www.Cabergolean.com]

  17. Quote Originally Posted by BigGunn View Post
    Yes- very new. Launched in July. We have a GH booster and an intra-workout drink. A lot of research behind both of them- and so far the feedback has been awesome!
    Good to hear, im sure I will give them a run soon.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  18. Quote Originally Posted by AustrianOakJr View Post
    Yep....lesson learned. Id really like to see my squat and deadlifts start moving up again. Seems im back to 100% of my last offseasons strength but I have yet to surpass it. However, I am a good 10 lbs shy in bodyweight. So.....I guess I cant complain. I got 405 X 8 on deadlifts the other day....which isnt too shabby. This week im bumping to 425 to see what happens.
    That is a great lift! I mean you weigh less and lift the same so that is definitely progress

    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Good to hear, im sure I will give them a run soon.
    Now is the time. Cabergolean is only like $14 right now and they are shipping for free

  19. Finishing my second bottle of cabergolean and today I just set a new PR on incline dumbbells. Last set was the 120's 6 times. My chest was full of blood! Can't wait to try some ergoblitz

  20. I'm wondering what exactly in this product does what lol. I will have to read the write up on the site today before ordering. . I'm looking to order the four bottle combo. .

    Looks like your getting good results though.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  21. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    I'm wondering what exactly in this product does what lol. I will have to read the write up on the site today before ordering. . I'm looking to order the four bottle combo. .

    Looks like your getting good results though.
    I can almost gurantee you that you won't regret it. I love the pumps

  22. Quote Originally Posted by bodbuild4life View Post
    I can almost gurantee you that you won't regret it. I love the pumps
    Looks like strength is going up well too bro, nice work
  23. BigGunn~"Just happy to be invited to the party!"
    Nutrigenomics Research Company [www.Cabergolean.com]

  24. OK, I am not going to try and BS anyone by stating that Trey Lowery got this swole using only Cabergolean (he also says his prayers and takes his Hulkamania vitamins)- but I can tell you Cabergolean has been an integral part of his supplement program and that he has amassed some serious mass while using Cabergolean. 3-bills baby! And pretty damn tight for 300lbs!

    You are looking at a legit future Olympia competitor folks!

    Name:  trey290.jpg
Views: 123
Size:  52.5 KB
    BigGunn~"Just happy to be invited to the party!"
    Nutrigenomics Research Company [www.Cabergolean.com]

  25. Quote Originally Posted by BigGunn View Post
    OK, I am not going to try and BS anyone by stating that Trey Lowery got this swole using only Cabergolean (he also says his prayers and takes his Hulkamania vitamins)- but I can tell you Cabergolean has been an integral part of his supplement program and that he has amassed some serious mass while using Cabergolean. 3-bills baby! And pretty damn tight for 300lbs!

    You are looking at a legit future Olympia competitor folks!

    Name:  trey290.jpg
Views: 123
Size:  52.5 KB
    Big guy for sure but unless you/he are using huge amounts of test, AAS, slin and GH he won't be on the Olympia stage as a competitor sadly. All the biggest and best hover at 300 in the offseason with full abs showing... almost no one can do that naturally. The Olympia and Arnold are freak shows now, but here's to proving me wrong.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. My off-season Cabergolean Log
    By SizeUp in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 315
    Last Post: 08-01-2012, 05:04 PM
Log in
Log in