Thank You, Nutraplanet!

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Date Ordered: 03/31/2008 at 02:35PM
Date Shipped: 04/01/2008 at 03:02PM

That is the first order I placed. It was around $277 or so, minus the $7 from the discount code that I used. I was told that I got a chunkful of samples and an NP shaker bottle.

I just tracked my package on Fedex's website and it says 'on truck for delivery.' It's only been 3 days! I consider that pretty damn fast since it's coming to upstate New York from Georgia.

Any questions I had in regards to my first order were answered as soon as possible. If I e-mailed NP after normal business hours, then I was a waking up to a respone. If It was during normal business hours, then I was getting a response on that very same day, but sometimes even within 5-10 minutes! Rumor has it that NP enjoys giving samples away, so we'll have to see what this package holds for me.

All I can say is that NP's customer service is outstanding and I definitely will be ordering from them again... well, I already have, but you get what I'm saying! By far, the best company that I've ever dealt with.

My other order:

Date Ordered: 04/03/2008 at 02:15AM
Date Shipped: 04/03/2008 at 01:00PM

I'm expecting this either tomorrow or on Monday. I don't think Fedex is open on Sunday. Not sure.

I'm anxiously awaiting the Fedex guy's arrival... any minute now.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your support and the feedback!

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thank you!

As I'm sure you've noticed, I've already placed another order with the company. Will definitely be ordering again sometime during the next month or so.

Still waiting for the Fedex guy to show up, but he should be here soon. I'm just really anxious and I'm hoping to hit up the gym sometime this afternoon. It's been months!

Thanks for your support and the feedback!

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My order arrived just a little while ago! :D

I would've posted a pic as soon as it got here, but I was too excited to go through everything.

The Java Fusion isn't in the picture because it's already out and my room smells great!

The next order should be here sometime during the next couple of days.

Thanks again, NP! :D:thumbsup: