Thank you nutraplanet!

SureShot

SureShot

Awards
  • Established
Nutra was at it again, delivering 3 t-shirts, and a bunch of samples of vasocharge with my rpm and anabolic pump order, not to mention it shipped in less than days!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nutra was at it again, delivering 3 t-shirts, and a bunch of samples of vasocharge with my rpm and anabolic pump order, not to mention it shipped in less than days!
hell yeah, just made an order friday. bring on the samples. btw samples are just icing, if you comparison shop np is always cheaper on 99% of things.only noobs shop anywhere else. merry christmas to sam, dsade, vernor and the rest of nutra gang.:woohoo:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya, I recieved five samples of Lean Dreams last order. It was a restfull week, filled with some crazy dreams.

Whenever people ask me where I get my supps at and I tell them Nutraplanet they look all confused as though they are thinking, "I thought the only two options were GNC and Max Muscle." I tell them, "You can keep paying $60 for a 2lb jug of Whey concentrate if you'd like..." then I usually write Nutraplanet's website down for them; even if they are total noobs and don't deserve to baste in the glory that is Nutraplanet. Some guy asked me last night if I took any "Natural pro-hormone boosters." :rofl:

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
SureShot

SureShot

Awards
  • Established
I have a friend at work who just started working out and just will NOT listen. He just spent 50 bucks on muscle mlk rtds for postworkout and another 100 on various crap supps from gnc. The guy told him that muscle milk is a great post workout drink (suuuure buddy) and that cell tech is the best creatine out there. For 150 bucks at nutraplanet i could get some rpm and drive, and some nectar isolate. Not to mention the free t-shirts and samples... F GNC!

Newlife4me

Newlife4me

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
NP is always on the ball and has hooked me up on numerous occasions, anything from a t shirt and samples to just samples. I don't think I've ever had a package without a little present!

Np will continue to have my business and I'm definetly referring people here constantly.

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
nutra planet is the SHIZNITS the people on here care so much about one another i mean i got into a car accident and didnt have any money to pay for my stack coming up and Reps from other companies are giving me freebies to help me out until i can get back on my supplement feet, all i gotta do is log it which is no probs so NUTRA YOU GUYS ARE DA BOMB!!!!!

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna be making a $350 order with NP pretty soon. I'm anxious to see what arrives in my package.