H.E.A.T Test!Thanks to Avant Labs/Nutraplanet!

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
As many of you know, some of us on the board have been selected to test out some Avant Labs products. I want to thank Stryder and Twin Peak for this opportunity, but if I fall over and die, you know who is to blame.. :rofl: :icon_lol: j/k

Goal: to get to freaky-low bf %! Shooting for a waist below 32 inches. Hoping to see some veins in places I never thought possible!

Stats: 5'11, 180 lbs, waist 33.25', arms 15 unflexed :sad: I will be taking pics whenever I feel there is a change from the old one. Everytime I take a pic it will be my avatar.

Background: I have been dieting for probably 12-13 weeks now, so this is it. After I am finished with this product I will take a 3 week break from dieting, and if I am not happy with where I am, I will get back on the saddle. I am very determined. I do NOT cheat at all, and all over my meals are planned out ahead of time. I am also an Exercise Physiology major in school, so to put it lightly, I take this **** very seriously.

I will be starting tomorrow, Friday, November 26. I'm gonna start with 2 caps 3x a day and adjust when necessary.

Just to let everybody know, I'm not a big supplement-hype guy. I'm going to give my 100% honest opinion.

Twin Peak

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nice intro. This is going to be a good read.

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
DAY 1! Went to the gym twice!

Today's dosing:
7:00-1 cap (cardio)
9:00-2 caps
12:00-2 caps (bi+tri)
4:00-1 cap

As you can see I had to mess with the dosing a bit. I wasn't sure how I would feel with this stuff at the gym doing cardio on an empty stomach, so I only took 1. Fridays are usually the toughest days to get through on Bobo's program (which I am still following+some personal tweaks) , and I don't feel quite as hungry as usual.

Just got back from the gym (bi/tri) and I feel good. I am not feeling the ECA jitters.

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
DAY 2 Notes

This stuff does not produce any ECA "shakes" or jitters. As a matter of fact, I'm getting the exact opposite effect. I feel very relaxed..so much so that I popped two and then took a nap this afternoon.

Twin Peak

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This stuff does not produce any ECA "shakes" or jitters. As a matter of fact, I'm getting the exact opposite effect. I feel very relaxed..so much so that I popped two and then took a nap this afternoon.
Not that suprising actually.

Twin Peak

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well, this is in line with most of the feedback. It is not a stimulant, like ephedrine, and there is no caffiene in this stack; so you should not be getting jitters, etc. It also will not provide much of a pre-workout boost, for most people (though some will find it great for this).

Rather, it will provide focus for most, which will aid workouts.

Also, unlike Yohimbine, the alpha-yohimbine (as well as the synergy of the rest of the ingredients) will provide mood enhancement for most.

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Weighed in this morn and I am 1 pound lighter than last week...Progress is progress (especially with a destructive Thanksgiving). I will being upping the dosage to 3 caps 3X a day either tomorrow or Wed.

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sorry guys- I've been very sick the last couple of days and haven't been using the product. I will start back up ASAP