No, you can't have my Bud Light.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

2. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    No, you can't have my Bud Light.
    damn it...........but i love you man
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    If you are going to be dosing bulk powders, you really should pick up a baker's teaspoon set.

Like this Spice Jar Measuring Spoon set.

4. Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post

Like this Spice Jar Measuring Spoon set.
    You have some Fine Rolls-Royce looking spoons there, Wolfgang.

5. what else is new Dsade??

6. Quote Originally Posted by zachattack43 View Post
    what else is new Dsade??
    Bulk ZMT will be out soon...very soon.

7. WOW, bulk x-factor!! I have been wanting to try this and looks like I will be soon.

8. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    What the heck is ZMT?
    Zinc-Magnesium-Tryptophan...This will be a great supplement for thozzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.... .........
    •   

9. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    I like the concept: Tryptophan instead of Aspartic acid. Never heard of it before.
    That is because it is a product we worked out once we figured out that we could market Tryptophan again. Should be GREAT for sleep enhancement and recovery.

10. How bout x-factor and dcp?

I have a tester ready to log that!!! He should be starting next week

11. Arachidonic Acid.

12. Quote Originally Posted by asianbabe View Post
    How bout x-factor and dcp?

I have a tester ready to log that!!! He should be starting next week
    Very cool....I am extremely excited about THIS combo. I will not get too far into the specifics, but I expect the DCP/X-Factor combo to be massive...perfect for summer.

13. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Very cool....I am extremely excited about THIS combo. I will not get too far into the specifics, but I expect the DCP/X-Factor combo to be massive...perfect for summer.
    ive been thinking about that combo since feb. I will do that in late may

14. Look DSADE, if you really want to be a champion of the masses who wanna be massive , realize that williams patent only applies to ergogenic use of AA and sell AA bulk as "bulk baby formula substrate". You can then acquire your raws from the same chem houses that carnation and walmart and everyone else who sells formula fortified with AA and I am sure you could realize incredible price savings for your customers. Amazed someone hasn't already done this. EZ

15. Quote Originally Posted by emiliozapata View Post
    Look DSADE, if you really want to be a champion of the masses who wanna be massive , realize that williams patent only applies to ergogenic use of AA and sell AA bulk as "bulk baby formula substrate". You can then acquire your raws from the same chem houses that carnation and walmart and everyone else who sells formula fortified with AA and I am sure you could realize incredible price savings for your customers. Amazed someone hasn't already done this. EZ
    that would be incredible, imagine how cheap we would get AA for..
    This will most likely not happen tho... hmmm unless someone else does it indepedantly..

16. Quote Originally Posted by emiliozapata View Post
    Look DSADE, if you really want to be a champion of the masses who wanna be massive , realize that williams patent only applies to ergogenic use of AA and sell AA bulk as "bulk baby formula substrate". You can then acquire your raws from the same chem houses that carnation and walmart and everyone else who sells formula fortified with AA and I am sure you could realize incredible price savings for your customers. Amazed someone hasn't already done this. EZ

Yes, but it would be very disrespectful for Dsade to do that to BL. Building good business relationships is that the reason that NP can get the bulk supplies on many supplements.

17. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Speak of the devil. I will be running this too!!

18. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Yes, but it would be very disrespectful for Dsade to do that to BL. Building good business relationships is that the reason that NP can get the bulk supplies on many supplements.
    I agree. Dsade does it right. Doing it the "wrong" way might be good in the short run, but in the long run, I truly believe that being a stand up company will lead to the most business.

19. Quote Originally Posted by emiliozapata View Post
    talk about shady business practices, sorry that isn't welcome here.

If you want to be successful, you have to practice ethics and have good relations with other people. You dont wanna stab people in the back

Just because AA is patented for muscle use, its quite obvious if Dsade did what you suggest and sold it on here, because this is a online store that targets bbers and athletes

20. well bulk i will buy it, insanely priced bottles i won't. So bring on the bulk.

21. does X factor cause dht buildup is one is prone to it? I ask because I saw a thread where A fella did X factor, and somethign else9natural I think) and shredded.

22. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    does X factor cause dht buildup is one is prone to it? I ask because I saw a thread where A fella did X factor, and somethign else9natural I think) and shredded.
    SHould not affect DHT at all, but works via prostanoids.

23. Quote Originally Posted by emiliozapata View Post
    I never claimed to be a champion of the masses. As a researcher/designer, I understand how much work Bill has put into this. This is the same reason we are barely making any profit on the Bulk SesaThin, but chose to buy it from Avant anyway....

I will never attempt to circumvent William's work/patent.

24. prostanoids info on prostanoids.

25. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    There won't be any issues with x-factor and TTA? I was under the impression that TTA did have some anti-inflammatory effects.

Anyway, I'd love to give this one a shot. I've had success with x-factor in the past and would love to use it again as part of a summer recomp...

26. D you are the man! Will be perfect after my havoc run =)

27. Quote Originally Posted by quigs View Post
    There won't be any issues with x-factor and TTA? I was under the impression that TTA did have some anti-inflammatory effects.

Anyway, I'd love to give this one a shot. I've had success with x-factor in the past and would love to use it again as part of a summer recomp...
    Actaully they should work well to together, but there is a little bit of anecdotal/guess work as to why here :
    Deserusan's X-Factor, Melting Point, & Halodrol Liquigel Log/Review - Bodybuilding.com Forums

Similar Forum Threads

1. Recreate, AP, and coming soon... X-Factor!
    By ozarkaBRAND in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 09-02-2008, 07:25 PM
  2. Coming soon...Bulk Beta-Alanine Tablets
    By dsade in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 02-13-2007, 10:47 PM
  3. Bulk ALCAR COMING SOON!!!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-05-2004, 12:41 PM
  4. Lipostabil Information ...it's coming soon