COMING SOON: Bulk X-Factor

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
This is awesome news as i've just become very interested in X-factor :head:

LiftingFit

Awards
Yes, I'm interested!

I had looked at X-Factor usage, but the price was certainly something to consider. Bulk X-Factor from NutraPlanet sounds GREAT!

browndustin

browndustin

Awards
Wow!! Bill and Catherine never told the boys at MN about this!! Those buggers!! :D

I'm going to give them a phone call mwaha. But seriously, that is FREAKING COOL!! NP rocks. I'm going to email a link to all my buddies as soon as this takes off. I hope you guys don't sell out too quickly!!!

Bruth

Bruth

Awards
Hmm since it a powder what about a XF (AA)/GMS/Leucine cocktail for PreWO...

Madevilz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
will there be a scooper or anything to measure the doses?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hehe what did you say?
Same thing I said in this thread....that currently X-factor is perceived to be a bit pricey for a full cycle, given that a lot of people have not had a chance to see for themselves how well it works. With a bulk alternative, it will give MANY people a chance to try this out, see that it is, indeed, an effective non-hormonal mass builder, and that most likely the bulk powder will lead more people to begin purchasing and using MN's X-Factor product.

Regardining dosage, we will probably include standard 1/4 teaspoon measurements.

If you are going to be dosing bulk powders, you really should pick up a baker's teaspoon set.

zachattack43

zachattack43

Awards
Same thing I said in this thread....that currently X-factor is perceived to be a bit pricey for a full cycle, given that a lot of people have not had a chance to see for themselves how well it works. With a bulk alternative, it will give MANY people a chance to try this out, see that it is, indeed, an effective non-hormonal mass builder, and that most likely the bulk powder will lead more people to begin purchasing and using MN's X-Factor product.

Regardining dosage, we will probably include standard 1/4 teaspoon measurements.

If you are going to be dosing bulk powders, you really should pick up a baker's teaspoon set.
you are a god, i love you

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DrnkMnky

DrnkMnky

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
WOW, bulk x-factor!! I have been wanting to try this and looks like I will be soon.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What the heck is ZMT?
Zinc-Magnesium-Tryptophan...This will be a great supplement for thozzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.............

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like the concept: Tryptophan instead of Aspartic acid. Never heard of it before.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like the concept: Tryptophan instead of Aspartic acid. Never heard of it before.
That is because it is a product we worked out once we figured out that we could market Tryptophan again. Should be GREAT for sleep enhancement and recovery.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
How bout x-factor and dcp?

I have a tester ready to log that!!! He should be starting next week :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How bout x-factor and dcp?

I have a tester ready to log that!!! He should be starting next week :)
Very cool....I am extremely excited about THIS combo. I will not get too far into the specifics, but I expect the DCP/X-Factor combo to be massive...perfect for summer.

zachattack43

zachattack43

Awards
Very cool....I am extremely excited about THIS combo. I will not get too far into the specifics, but I expect the DCP/X-Factor combo to be massive...perfect for summer.
ive been thinking about that combo since feb. I will do that in late may:D

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
Look DSADE, if you really want to be a champion of the masses who wanna be massive , realize that williams patent only applies to ergogenic use of AA and sell AA bulk as "bulk baby formula substrate". You can then acquire your raws from the same chem houses that carnation and walmart and everyone else who sells formula fortified with AA and I am sure you could realize incredible price savings for your customers. Amazed someone hasn't already done this. EZ

WebDesigner

WebDesigner

Awards
Look DSADE, if you really want to be a champion of the masses who wanna be massive , realize that williams patent only applies to ergogenic use of AA and sell AA bulk as "bulk baby formula substrate". You can then acquire your raws from the same chem houses that carnation and walmart and everyone else who sells formula fortified with AA and I am sure you could realize incredible price savings for your customers. Amazed someone hasn't already done this. EZ
that would be incredible, imagine how cheap we would get AA for..
This will most likely not happen tho... hmmm unless someone else does it indepedantly..

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Yes, but it would be very disrespectful for Dsade to do that to BL. Building good business relationships is that the reason that NP can get the bulk supplies on many supplements.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Speak of the devil. I will be running this too!!

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Yes, but it would be very disrespectful for Dsade to do that to BL. Building good business relationships is that the reason that NP can get the bulk supplies on many supplements.
I agree. Dsade does it right. Doing it the "wrong" way might be good in the short run, but in the long run, I truly believe that being a stand up company will lead to the most business.

zachattack43

zachattack43

Awards
talk about shady business practices, sorry that isn't welcome here.

If you want to be successful, you have to practice ethics and have good relations with other people. You dont wanna stab people in the back

Just because AA is patented for muscle use, its quite obvious if Dsade did what you suggest and sold it on here, because this is a online store that targets bbers and athletes

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
well bulk i will buy it, insanely priced bottles i won't. So bring on the bulk.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
does X factor cause dht buildup is one is prone to it? I ask because I saw a thread where A fella did X factor, and somethign else9natural I think) and shredded.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
does X factor cause dht buildup is one is prone to it? I ask because I saw a thread where A fella did X factor, and somethign else9natural I think) and shredded.
SHould not affect DHT at all, but works via prostanoids.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I never claimed to be a champion of the masses. As a researcher/designer, I understand how much work Bill has put into this. This is the same reason we are barely making any profit on the Bulk SesaThin, but chose to buy it from Avant anyway....

I will never attempt to circumvent William's work/patent.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
There won't be any issues with x-factor and TTA? I was under the impression that TTA did have some anti-inflammatory effects.

Anyway, I'd love to give this one a shot. I've had success with x-factor in the past and would love to use it again as part of a summer recomp...

propho

Awards
  • Established
D you are the man! Will be perfect after my havoc run =)

Bruth

Bruth

Awards
There won't be any issues with x-factor and TTA? I was under the impression that TTA did have some anti-inflammatory effects.

Anyway, I'd love to give this one a shot. I've had success with x-factor in the past and would love to use it again as part of a summer recomp...
Actaully they should work well to together, but there is a little bit of anecdotal/guess work as to why here :
Deserusan's X-Factor, Melting Point, & Halodrol Liquigel Log/Review - Bodybuilding.com Forums

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
why you gon take away my last bit of money fo. Yeaeeeaahhhhhhh, wwwwhhhhhaatttttt, leeettttsss gooooo.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
one could also argue that BL's patenting of AA was shady business practice and quite frankly I am surprised he got it issued. Trust me , if the profit margins are there , it is only a matter of time until a supplier some where offers bulk AA in the manner which I have described , and I want all of you to vow to never purchase the much cheaper "baby formula substrate" AA.

DSADE is a "stand up" guy, and I have bought, and prefer to buy , from NP. I have also done my homework with regards to the purchase of raws from China. I know what sort of profit margins the whole supplement industry is realizing right now , so I would not personally lose any sleep if someone played hardball with this AA , and got it to me on the cheap. EZ

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
I will buy all of it, every last capsule.:bow28:

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
...frankly I am surprised he got it [AA patent] issued. Trust me , if the profit margins are there , it is only a matter of time until a supplier some where offers bulk AA in the manner which I have described

...I have also done my homework with regards to the purchase of raws from China. I know what sort of profit margins the whole supplement industry is realizing right now , so I would not personally lose any sleep if someone played hardball with this AA , and got it to me on the cheap. EZ
Troof.

The realness is refreshing...

That said, Dsade could have easily cut him down at the knees. I think its admirable he is rewarding innovators (especially Avant) and trying to avoid making enemies. He is in a position that "could" easily make him a common enemy among the industry. He is playing his (and NP's) cards well.

From another angle, paying a bit to be able to gain the name recognition of "X-factor" could still turn a nice profit and make the AA more marketable. You can see amazing, hype fueled logs of X-factor and Halodrol gels on BB.com but rarely do I see AA specifically. Just being able to say "Bulk X-factor now on sale" is easily worth his deal with Llewellyn's MN. He bought the name, not the super "secret active". ;)

I haven't reviewed the actual patent but I'd imagine selling it in bulk powder form as a "DHA/AA "fatty acid" additive/fortifier" for shakes could have skated around the "ergogenic use" language....but, maybe not. It may have been more broad although then I don't know how it could have been granted as this has been in newer formula for a while now. To get it granted it would need to be pretty specific which opens doors like the one you speak of.

Update: Here is the patent if anyone is interested.
United States Patent: 6841573

Looks pretty broad actually. Perhaps it would be wiser to go ahead and license it rather than risk litigation costs. :D
"An effective oral daily dosage of arachidonic acid is between 100 mg to 5,500 mg. It is ideally provided as a soft gelatin capsule or oral liquid, due to the fact that arachidonic acid is in the form of free flowing oil at room temperature."

I recall someone saying NP's was powder? Is this accurate? Powder or liquid?

"Human tests carried out by Kelley et al. (Lipids 1998 February:33(2):125-30), however, did look at the effect of oral arachidonic acid on in-vitro immune response as measured by the secretion of different prostaglandins and immune system factors. In this study, the in-vitro secretion of LTB4 and PGE2, as demonstrated by influenza antibody titers determined on drawn blood, did seem to measurably increase after oral administration of 200 mg and 1.5 g of supplemented arachidonic acid per day. This suggested to this inventor that a similar increase might be noted in-vivo with other prostaglandins not measured in this experiment including PGF2alpha. "

I have my first intellectual property course next semester.:head:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I recall someone saying NP's was powder? Is this accurate? Powder or liquid?
AA is in fact a fluid at room temperature. But carboxylate salts of AA are not. There's also the possibility of 'absorbing' it into an inert powder.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AA is in fact a fluid at room temperature. But carboxylate salts of AA are not. There's also the possibility of 'absorbing' it into an inert powder.
and this is why we are looking at different ideas. If the details of making into a powder do not jibe, then we are going to need a way to disguise the taste of the oil.

X-Factor is some pretty rank tasting stuff.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How about with a spray painted Cap'n Kirk mask?