Resveratrol

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
What are your guys thoughts on Resveratrol? I keep reading about it. It's pretty amazing. It has implications for weight control/fat loss. Anti-aging, super antioxidant, anti-cancer...the list goes on.

Biotest sells a 300mg dose. There are numerous other companies selling it now in various dosages.

Is this stuff super pricey to source? I also read it degrades very easily. Dosages and actual Resveratrol amounts vary depending on the extraction and so on. If I was going to shell out money for something like this there is no other company I would want to be supplying it than NP. I've come to trust their word and reputation.

Terry Grossman MD is a leading doctor/researcher in this area and a big proponent of anti-aging type stuff.

Q: You recommend 400 mg/day of resveratrol yet there no studies that even remotely approach that amount (only a few clinical studies have been done). Using the most potent resveratrol-concentrated wine ever measured (25 mg/bottle) versus the typical 1/4 mg per glass or 1.5 mg bottle one would need to consume 15 to 267 bottle of red wine/day to get that amount of resveratrol. How can you justify that amount? Isn't there a lethal dose established for resveratrol? Independent of that, there are no studies at high levels.

Terry: A: The reservatrol we refer to in our book is resveratrol 200 mg (polygonum cuspidatum) extract (root). It is standardized to contain 20% total resveratrol or 40 mg. We recommend taking 1-2 capsules of this root (200-400 mg) as mentioned in the book, which is equivalent to 40-80 mg resveratrol.

I dont know what the actual dose recieved is in the 300mg Biotest product. Other brands are dosed at 40-60 per cap. I really dont trust too many of the products I see out there. There are major issues with storage, processing, degradation etc.

djl

Awards
  • Established
Big bump to this.

What are your guys thoughts on Resveratrol? I keep reading about it. It's pretty amazing. It has implications for weight control/fat loss. Anti-aging, super antioxidant, anti-cancer...the list goes on.

Biotest sells a 300mg dose. There are numerous other companies selling it now in various dosages.

Is this stuff super pricey to source? I also read it degrades very easily. Dosages and actual Resveratrol amounts vary depending on the extraction and so on. If I was going to shell out money for something like this there is no other company I would want to be supplying it than NP. I've come to trust their word and reputation.

Terry Grossman MD is a leading doctor/researcher in this area and a big proponent of anti-aging type stuff.

Q: You recommend 400 mg/day of resveratrol yet there no studies that even remotely approach that amount (only a few clinical studies have been done). Using the most potent resveratrol-concentrated wine ever measured (25 mg/bottle) versus the typical 1/4 mg per glass or 1.5 mg bottle one would need to consume 15 to 267 bottle of red wine/day to get that amount of resveratrol. How can you justify that amount? Isn't there a lethal dose established for resveratrol? Independent of that, there are no studies at high levels.

Terry: A: The reservatrol we refer to in our book is resveratrol 200 mg (polygonum cuspidatum) extract (root). It is standardized to contain 20% total resveratrol or 40 mg. We recommend taking 1-2 capsules of this root (200-400 mg) as mentioned in the book, which is equivalent to 40-80 mg resveratrol.

I dont know what the actual dose recieved is in the 300mg Biotest product. Other brands are dosed at 40-60 per cap. I really dont trust too many of the products I see out there. There are major issues with storage, processing, degradation etc.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think the half-life is around 5 minutes, or something pretty insane like that.

Let me go back and look at the Avant thread.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As in "not very long"

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
I think the half-life is around 5 minutes, or something pretty insane like that.

Let me go back and look at the Avant thread.
Ya, there are a lot of issues it seems. I knew it wasn't simple otherwise everyone would be selling this compound. It is really quite remarkable. Literally a wonder drug....

• BBC NEWS | Health | Wine 'allows guilt-free gluttony'
  • Resveratrol: Cutting-Edge Technology Available Today <- They sell a resveratol product but the wrietup is decent nonetheless. As for the legitmacy of the product itself, who knows. I dont trust that all the kinks have been worked out yet. Biotest jumped on the hype fueled bandwagon too (called Rez-V). I don't trust them either though...
  • Entrez PubMed
  • Chanvitayapongs, S., Draczynska-Lusiak, B., and Sun AY. Amelioration of oxidative stress by antioxidants and resveratrol in PC12 cells. Neuroreport 8 (1997): 1499-1502. <-- potent antioxidant
  • Kimura, Y., Okuda, H. and Arichi, S. Effects of silbenes on arachidonate metabolism in leukocytes. Biochem Biophys Acta 834 (1985): 275-278. <-- anti-inflammatory
  • Miloso, M. et al. Resveratrol-induced activation of the mitogen-activated protein kinases, ERK1 and ERK2, in human neuroblastoma SH-SY5Y cells. Neuroscience Letters 264 (1999): 141-144.
  • Orgogozo, J. et al. Wine consumption and dementia in the elderly: a prospective community study in the Bordeaux area. Rev Neurol 153 (1997): 185-192.
  • Pace-Asciak, C., Hahn, S., Diamandis, E. P., Soleas, C., and Goldberg, D. M. The red wine phenolics trans-resveratrol and quercetin block human platelet aggregation and eicosanoid synthesis: implications for protection against coronary heart disease. Clin Chim Acta 235 (1995): 207-219. <-- fights heart disease

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry...it just has a very low bioavailability when delivered orally.

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
Sorry...it just has a very low bioavailability when delivered orally.
i.e. - not cost efficient? If you consumed say 800mg-1g of the extract you would get more. It would probably cost a lot. Funny, in that article i quoted in the first post they were talking about possibly taking too much.

Apparently the people selling it aren't worried about its actual effectiveness. That or there is some discrepancy involved between various sources of extraction and amount received.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cost is pretty high, but not outrageous. Let me take a look at the articles you posted. It has been a LONG time since I looked at Res.

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
Metabolism and Bioavailability

Although trans-resveratrol appears to be well-absorbed by humans when taken orally, its bioavailability is relatively low due to its rapid metabolism and elimination (7). When healthy men and women took an oral dose of 25 mg of trans-resveratrol, only traces of the unchanged resveratrol were detected in plasma (blood), while plasma concentrations of resveratrol metabolites peaked 30-60 minutes later at concentrations around 2 micromoles/liter (7, 8). The bioavailability of resveratrol from grape juice, which contains mostly glucosides of resveratrol (piceid) may be even lower than that of trans-resveratrol (9). Information about the bioavailability of resveratrol in humans is important because much of the basic research on resveratrol has been conducted in cultured cells exposed to unmetabolized resveratrol at concentrations that are often 10-100 times greater than peak concentrations observed in human plasma after oral consumption (10). Although cells that line the digestive tract are exposed to unmetabolized resveratrol, research in humans suggests that other tissues are exposed primarily to resveratrol metabolites. Little is known about the biological activity of resveratrol metabolites, and it is not known whether some tissues are capable of converting resveratrol metabolites back to resveratrol (7).

In the test tube, resveratrol effectively scavenges (neutralizes) free radicals and other oxidants (11) and inhibits low density lipoprotein (LDL) oxidation (12, 13). However, there is little evidence that resveratrol is an important antioxidant in vivo (14). After oral consumption of resveratrol, circulating and intracellular levels of resveratrol in humans are likely to be much lower than that of other important antioxidants, such as vitamin C, vitamin E and glutathione. Moreover, the antioxidant activity of resveratrol metabolites, which comprise most of the circulating resveratrol, may be lower than that of resveratrol.

Some company is going to patent a delivery mechanism and/or an extraction technique and make a TON. I wouldnt be surprised to see a Pharm try to replicate it with a synthetic. All of the benefits fo red wine (antioxidant, heart etc.) are basically attributed to this.

Linus Pauling Institute at Oregon State University <-- WORTH A LOOK
I haven't seen so many benefits attributed to one compound in a log time (if ever).

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For some reason, though, to tout the benefits of red wine as coming from Res would imply that it IS bioavailable...at least in the form of red wine.

Interesting question to ponder.

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
For some reason, though, to tout the benefits of red wine as coming from Res would imply that it IS bioavailable...at least in the form of red wine.

Interesting question to ponder.
Exactly, benefits are seen from red wine. We KNOW that a pure extraction is bound to have at least a slightly better yield than the wine. I don't see how its futile...

Most resveratrol supplements available in the U.S. contain extracts of the root of Polygonum cuspidatum, also known as Hu Zhang or kojo-kon (80). Red wine extracts and red grape extracts containing resveratrol and other polyphenols are also available in the U.S. as dietary supplements. Resveratrol supplements may contain anywhere from 10-50 mg of resveratrol, but the effective doses for chronic disease prevention in humans are not known.​

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
Please get this!

I use it from another company bulk and it works wonders in high dosages.

NP will defiantly see me buying this product in BULK!

DSADE Please make this happen, Also have you gotten a chance to look at Garden of Life, Perfect Food, Super Green Formula?

What about Bulk Vitargo?

Thanks
Dr liftalot

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Please get this!

I use it from another company bulk and it works wonders in high dosages.

NP will defiantly see me buying this product in BULK!

DSADE Please make this happen, Also have you gotten a chance to look at Garden of Life, Perfect Food, Super Green Formula?

What about Bulk Vitargo?

Thanks
Dr liftalot
I can get it...it is by no means expensive. What kind of dosage did you find effective, and can you descrive the effects?

Haven't heard back from Sam about the GOL, PF, or SGF.

We have bulk Wazy Maize Starch coming in any day now, instead of Vitargo.

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
I can get it...it is by no means expensive. What kind of dosage did you find effective, and can you descrive the effects?

Haven't heard back from Sam about the GOL, PF, or SGF.

We have bulk Wazy Maize Starch coming in any day now, instead of Vitargo.

I haven't exactly pin pointed what the best dosage would be and I've been switching dosages, on average I'd say 0.9 gm twice daily.

Effects as far as i can tell, this could be a stretch and is completely unsubstantiated. But my hair is growing back and my MPB seems to have reversed since adding this(could suppress some DHT?). Also my endurance has gone up, meaning I can hold out longer at my target heart rate.

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
Garden of Life- (Perfect Food) Super Green Formula

Sorry I didn't make it clear, but thats one product Garden of life is who makes it.

I need to be more clear when typing, my mistake.
Dr liftalot

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
I haven't exactly pin pointed what the best dosage would be and I've been switching dosages, on average I'd say 0.9 gm twice daily.

Effects as far as i can tell, this could be a stretch and is completely unsubstantiated. But my hair is growing back and my MPB seems to have reversed since adding this(could suppress some DHT?). Also my endurance has gone up, meaning I can hold out longer at my target heart rate.

Sorry I didn't make it clear, but thats one product Garden of life is who makes it.

I need to be more clear when typing, my mistake.
Dr liftalot
Garden of Life | Products for Life | Foundational Nutrition | Perfect Food
Looks like a great product. I have heard a lot of good things about it. I have seen a few people recommend it as a staple. How does it taste though? I wish NP carried this as well. Whats the price?

I'm not sure what this has to do with resveratrol though?

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
Here's a link for bulk trans-resveratrol:

http://www.chromadex.com//Promos/ResveratrolPromo120106.pdf?gclid=CK6ckp7D-YkCFQLYYgodJx1hWA

So 1 kilo of bulk would reflect $1.60 per gram at wholesale. Cheap at $3.20 even with 100% markup. Got the link from the google ad at the bottom of this thread. ;)
So I guess the only question is: Does the bioavailability of that form make it even worth taking? Even at high doses its not too pricey.

If Benefits are seen from wine then why not from an extract? I have not come across anything in my reading that makes the wine specific resveratrol unique. In fact, Trans is even better in terms of bioavailability than the grape juice/wine form.

The bioavailability of resveratrol from grape juice, which contains mostly glucosides of resveratrol (piceid) may be even lower than that of trans-resveratrol
Entrez PubMed

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
So I guess the only question is: Does the bioavailability of that form make it even worth taking? Even at high doses its not too pricey.

If Benefits are seen from wine then why not from an extract? I have not come across anything in my reading that makes the wine specific resveratrol unique. In fact, Trans is even better in terms of bioavailability than the grape juice/wine form.

Entrez PubMed
It seems as though the compound is fairly unstable/sensitive. I've been taking Vitacost's gels: NSI Longevatrol Stabilized Polyphenol Complex with Resveratrol -- 200 mg - 60 LiCaps - Vitacost

I'll buy Pure Encapsulations product next time I buy:

Pure Encapsulations

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Here's the Quack Watch write-up.

The molecular weight of it is 0.000000000000000000000379026901 as converted from the molar mass I got on Wiki, though I'm rusty on this crap to say the least. I'm wondering if a transdermal might work and produce a more sustained release.

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
Garden of Life | Products for Life | Foundational Nutrition | Perfect Food
Looks like a great product. I have heard a lot of good things about it. I have seen a few people recommend it as a staple. How does it taste though? I wish NP carried this as well. Whats the price?

I'm not sure what this has to do with resveratrol though?

Sorry about hijacking your thread a bit, I had asked on product request page about that product and figured since I had NP attention that perhaps, I could get a answer. As to if they had gotten around to looking into a few products.

As far as your question about taste goes, I use the pills and don't notice a taste. Pills are a little big but do able, I can down all 5 at once without problem. I buy it from Iherb.com I'm hoping they can beat there price as its pretty expensive but i feel its worth the extra cash.

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
It seems as though the compound is fairly unstable/sensitive. I've been taking Vitacost's gels: NSI Longevatrol Stabilized Polyphenol Complex with Resveratrol -- 200 mg - 60 LiCaps - Vitacost

I'll buy Pure Encapsulations product next time I buy:

Pure Encapsulations
Wow, that Pure Encapsulation brand looks great. But is resveratrol proven to be stable enough? Even something like r-ala degrades pretty fast in poor conditions. Right?

each vegetable capsule contains:
resveratrol (polygonum cuspidatum) extract (root) 500 mg.
(standardized to contain 20% trans resveratrol) 100 mg.​
red wine (vitis vinifera) concentrate (whole grape) 50 mg.
(standardized to contain 25% total polyphenols) 12.5 mg.​
grape (vitis vinifera) extract (seed) 50 mg.
(standardized to contain 92% oligomeric proanthocyanidins) 46 mg.​

vitamin C (ascorbyl palmitate) 10 mg.
other ingredients: hypo-allergenic plant fiber

But whats the cost - who sells that brand? Maybe NP could whip together something like this. I think it would be a hit. The popularity of this is only going to grow.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I can get the Garden of Life line in fairly easily...only concern I have is, is there enough demand for me to bring in the line?

This company is direct and I would have to meet minimums and such...just want to make sure enough people want it, to make it worth the time and investment. Interests anyone? Specific product requests?

All those in favor say "Aye"

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established

and of course

Aye

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
Perhaps it should have its own thread to see if there is a demand?

djl

Awards
  • Established
How about a NutraPlanet labeled Resveratrol-enhanced red wine??

As part of a comprehensive, effectively-dosed anti-oxidant health stack, I'd say you bet. As a stand-alone, I'm not sure, would depend in large part upon price and product stability.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I'd vote an aye for an NP bulk powder or NP generic capped product of some kind. I'm less open to a finished cap product. I think NOW just came out with a polyphenol/resveratrol product of some kind too, I know you already have a good chunk of their line so it might be a better bet and easier to get hold of without worrying about monthly minimums and what not. That I would buy because I know the brand and trust it.

usascholar

Awards
Hi guys,

actually the Harvard study (with mice) basically has the Resveratrol dose at about 500mg per each 50lbs of weight.

So you will need about 2000mg a day of resveratrol to be on the level with the studies.

look at wikipedia , and look for Resveratrol for info about this supplement stuff.

I think a very few companies provide that kind of dosage in pills or capsules.

Anthony

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Usa,
Thanks.

But - you ain't seen bulk supplements until you've seen Nutraplanet or CustomNutritionWarehouse. ;)

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys,

actually the Harvard study (with mice) basically has the Resveratrol dose at about 500mg per each 50lbs of weight.

So you will need about 2000mg a day of resveratrol to be on the level with the studies.

look at wikipedia , and look for Resveratrol for info about this supplement stuff.

I think a very few companies provide that kind of dosage in pills or capsules.

Anthony
That is too high. Researchers and Doctors are not recommending that dosage. There are numerous companies offering lower dosages. You would not need to take that much. It was only done with rats as a test. Keep reading...

If you get health benefits from simply drinking red wine, imagine the possible benefits from a much higher concentrated extraction . It's physically impossible to get the amount of resveratrol from wine that you could obtain with even a minuscule dose of an extraction.

usascholar

Awards
That is too high. Researchers and Doctors are not recommending that dosage. There are numerous companies offering lower dosages. You would not need to take that much. It was only done with rats as a test. Keep reading...

If you get health benefits from simply drinking red wine, imagine the possible benefits from a much higher concentrated extraction . It's physically impossible to get the amount of resveratrol from wine that you could obtain with even a minuscule dose of an extraction.

Can you provide links as to the dosage researchers are recommending? I can only find the 500mg dosage, as others are to minuscule...

Would love to see something from a researcher that says otherwise...

thanks
usascholar

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
Can you provide links as to the dosage researchers are recommending? I can only find the 500mg dosage, as others are to minuscule...

Would love to see something from a researcher that says otherwise...

thanks
usascholar
In my previous post(s) in this thread I listed a lot of various links. Many studies were done literally using bacteria, others with rats. Nobody is recommending the dosages that they looked at with rats being applied to humans. If you read some of the posts/links I made you will find various dosage recommendations and other information regarding human application.

The actual dosage per product varies wildly. Biotest is like 300mg (but no extraction amount is listed).The info on human application is still brand new and would be considered "preliminary" at best. Many of the low doses you are seeing refer to a standardized extraction while other refer to the entire amount of Polygonum cuspidatum. A lot of the higher dosages you are seeing are not 100% pure resveratrol extract but rather a complex of a few sources.

For instance:
resveratrol (polygonum cuspidatum) extract (root) 500 mg.
(standardized to contain 20% trans resveratrol) 100 mg.

that would be 100mg of resv not 500mg.

Its all there, you just didnt read anything...

Terry: "The reservatrol we refer to in our book is resveratrol 200 mg (polygonum cuspidatum) extract (root). It is standardized to contain 20% total resveratrol or 40 mg. We recommend taking 1-2 capsules of this root (200-400 mg) as mentioned in the book, which is equivalent to 40-80 mg resveratrol."

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I see.

I am not a rat but I am close to 200lbs and really think an equivalent form might benefit me.

I was looking at these 2 companies below...

you think these companies may be providing to much?

Biotivia offers unique high-potency resveratrol and immune boosting Bioceuticals to consumers and industry.
RevGenetics - Best Source of Resveratrol

Thanks
usascholar
Ya, those are both high dosages. They look good but I really have no idea as to the reputability of the companies. I am by no means an expert on Resv. I just think its very interesting and did some reading.

I dont know why the BB community isnt more interested than they are. Perhaps its too new. This stuff has HUGE implications for overal body composition not to mention other major areas. If r-ALA is popular this stuff should be flying off the shelf. It's one of the most exciting supplements I have seen in a while. It has HUGE potential. The anti-aging/BB community is waiting for more data on bioavalability though.....

A ton of guys over here are running it:
ImmInst.org ~ Main Forum
This is also a good place to read info on it. This board is a little ahead of the curve compared to most BB forums.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I dont know why the BB community isnt more interested than they are. Perhaps its too new. This stuff has HUGE implications for overal body composition not to mention other major areas. If r-ALA is popular this stuff should be flying off the shelf. It's one of the most exciting supplements I have seen in a while. It has HUGE potential. The anti-aging/BB community is waiting for more data on bioavalability though.....
I've been hoping for a while one of our resident lab rats here might be working on this. We can only wait and see.

icey

icey

Awards
I've been hoping for a while one of our resident lab rats here might be working on this. We can only wait and see.
Was curious if anyone had any updates on Reservatrol and their experiences with it

I've been using it for about 2 months and don't have any "silver bullet" effects to report but I do feel better overall and feel more invigorated, though my nutrition and supplementation is alot better overall.

I use Nature's Way, which combines several different ingredients:

Resveratrol Synergistic Formula, Nature's Way 37.5mg each Capsule - 60 Caps

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

rkretz

Awards
FYI for the time being i dont know how good this is for a Resveratrol sup but at walmart its only 8 bucks for 80 capsules
Supplement Facts

Serving Size 1 Capsule

Vitamin C 60 mg 100% (as Ascorbic Acid)

Red Wine Complex 200 mg **

Red Wine Extract (Vitis vinifera) (grape skin), Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid),

Citrus Bioflavonoids (Citrus sinensis)(fruit),

Grapeseed Extract (Vitis vinifera) (seed) (Standardized to contain Polyphenols),

Procyanidol™ (Grape Extract (Vitis vinifera) (skin and seed))

(Contains Ellagic Acid and Resveratrol)

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
The actual trans rez content of that particular supp will be quite low..hence the price. It's not a "bad" supplement, but if you are looking for significant rez intake...you'd have to eat a bottle everyday.

I think the main reason the BB community hasn't jumped on this is that it is too new and very expensive for pure product. If one of our vendors could procure a few kilos for cheap and have people test it out then the community might start to take notice...assuming it does anything to enhance performance.

I think it will a little bit, but I've yet to hear any amazing stories about it and I know a few people who take the Longevex stuff at higher doses. A few claim that it has enhanced their memory and cardio endurance..but I don't know to what degree.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Is NP still considering selling this in bulk? I would like try this out in PCT sometime....

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
does anyone here drink red wine regularly for the resveratrol/antioxidant benefit? i was just thinking about starting to do this the other day, but so far the closest i have ever come is a few MD 20/20s on the weekend, prob not sufficient

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
does anyone here drink red wine regularly for the resveratrol/antioxidant benefit? i was just thinking about starting to do this the other day, but so far the closest i have ever come is a few MD 20/20s on the weekend, prob not sufficient
Mad Dog 2020's? Damn, I haven't that since high school. :D

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
does anyone here drink red wine regularly for the resveratrol/antioxidant benefit?
Well, I drink it, but not specifically for the resveratrol. I drink wine because I damn well like it. I'm not downing a bottle a night anymore. Too much acid reflux. But it's a rare night I don't have a glass or three. Been leaning toward whites lately anyway. It's summer, they go down good chilled. I just finished a batch of Riesling and I still have some of the Pinot I made left, so it's going to be white for me for a while and store bought reds. I'll start my home made reds in September.

rkretz

Awards
i was about to order some 50% resveratrol powder from BAC but if you guys are getting in some lemme kno

nelix

Awards
  • Established
I have been taking the NOW Brand Resveratrol, amazing effects on libido and motivation.

But to get it's estrogen receptor antagonist effects you pretty much need to buy 6 bottles a month (if not more) which becomes very costly.

Can we get a larger dose NOW product? Or at least a bottle with more in it?

I'd like to see:
Trans-Resveratrol 500mg
Grape Seed Extract 500mg
Quercetin 500mg
NA-R-ALA 150mg
Something like that? Pretty much 6oxo Extreme but without the 6oxo and with ala to counter Quercetin side effects.

ddawg91

ddawg91

Awards
  • Established
I can get the Garden of Life line in fairly easily...only concern I have is, is there enough demand for me to bring in the line?

This company is direct and I would have to meet minimums and such...just want to make sure enough people want it, to make it worth the time and investment. Interests anyone? Specific product requests?

All those in favor say "Aye"
Aye

Or an NP version would be great!

rkretz

Awards
why not just source bulk powder. I see 50% trans-res avail as well as higher grades.