Resveratrol

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
Can we get a larger dose NOW product? Or at least a bottle with more in it?

I'd like to see:
Trans-Resveratrol 500mg
Grape Seed Extract 500mg
Quercetin 500mg
NA-R-ALA 150mg
Something like that? Pretty much 6oxo Extreme but without the 6oxo and with ala to counter Quercetin side effects.
:food: :woohoo:

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
I have been taking the NOW Brand Resveratrol, amazing effects on libido and motivation.

But to get it's estrogen receptor antagonist effects you pretty much need to buy 6 bottles a month (if not more) which becomes very costly.

I'd like to see:
Trans-Resveratrol 500mg
Grape Seed Extract 500mg
Quercetin 500mg
NA-R-ALA 150mg
Something like that? Pretty much 6oxo Extreme but without the 6oxo and with ala to counter Quercetin side effects.
Yes!

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
An all in one type cap would be AMAZING.

Could leave out the Resv as the bioavailability issues have not been cleared upfor most. i.e. not really proven.
The other stuff is more substantiated though and would be great. I already take Na-R-ALA. A cap with that and some other stuff would be awesome.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Is nutra ever gonna get this is bulk! I need to try this stuff.

In the meantime can anyone suggest a decent wine? Keep in mind I dont know shat about wine.

Dienekes

Awards
Is nutra ever gonna get this is bulk! I need to try this stuff.

In the meantime can anyone suggest a decent wine? Keep in mind I dont know shat about wine.
Well, you would definitely want a red (for the rev if not the taste). I would recommend Firesteed Pinot Noir or Houge Merlot for starters.....

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I thought I read this somewhere on here that this is a good product to take with DMT since it enlarges the heart. Am I wrong? Or did I miss read something?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been taking the NOW Brand Resveratrol, amazing effects on libido and motivation.

But to get it's estrogen receptor antagonist effects you pretty much need to buy 6 bottles a month (if not more) which becomes very costly.

I'd like to see:
Trans-Resveratrol 500mg
Grape Seed Extract 500mg
Quercetin 500mg
NA-R-ALA 150mg
try custom capsules :) I just left out the NA-R-ALA, but added naringin and zma. never ordered em tho, just put it together. I think its a possiblity that applied nutriceuticals may do a resveratrol product soon

Last edited:
methodice

methodice

Awards
  • Established
yeh dsade bump on the resv, i am interested in this stuff fo sho!

I'd say start with simple bulk powder, 50% trans is the cheapest, similar deal to BAC. Don't worry about the capping of the mega blend until later.

also when is icariin comin back in stock

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This could defenitly be a potential best seller if NP goes the bulk route.

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
Has anyone come across a topical/transdermal Resveratrol product [other than Dermacrine Sustain]?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how do you go about this
just do searches for bulk resveratrol powder with google. there are plenty of places, you would for a transdermal try to get the 98% stuff, and then use a carrier like this

http://store.anabolicminds.com/product/385/penetrate-8oz.html

in theory, you can get away with WAY less resveratrol that way, assuming you use 6 pumps a day with that bottle and get 30 days out of it, could go as low as 5-6g of resveratrol in that time. can't get more than maybe 12g into the bottle anyhow.

ECTOmorph

ECTOmorph

Awards
  • Established
just do searches for bulk resveratrol powder with google. there are plenty of places, you would for a transdermal try to get the 98% stuff, and then use a carrier like this

in theory, you can get away with WAY less resveratrol that way, assuming you use 6 pumps a day with that bottle and get 30 days out of it, could go as low as 5-6g of resveratrol in that time. can't get more than maybe 12g into the bottle anyhow.
u know how much resveratrol is in a serving of dermacrine sustain (5 pumps)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Each dose of Derma Sustain has 134mg of 99% pure resveratrol (In a six pump dose lasting 25 days) Its naturally timed-released too because it’s a topical. It may help prevent some suppression on cycle, but I wouldn’t say it’s a full substitute for on cycle hCG.
thats what he said

ECTOmorph

ECTOmorph

Awards
  • Established
I haven't exactly pin pointed what the best dosage would be and I've been switching dosages, on average I'd say 0.9 gm twice daily.

Effects as far as i can tell, this could be a stretch and is completely unsubstantiated. But my hair is growing back and my MPB seems to have reversed since adding this(could suppress some DHT?). Also my endurance has gone up, meaning I can hold out longer at my target heart rate.
Doubt it lowered DHT. More likely that it did its job in lowering E2. E2 is 100x more harmful to the prostate that DHT is. Believe it or not.

wontdie

wontdie

Awards
  • Established
I've been taking NOW reservatrol. It's got a disgusting chemical/rubber smell. Is that normal?

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
I have been taking the AI Post Cycle Support for a couple of days now and erections are better :whip: This product is good so far. I am taking only half the daily dose so I can make the bottle last for two months and that is still at 600 mgs Resveratrol!

json75

Awards
My plan is to take 1 month 6-oxo XT plus one full dose of Post cycle support, followed by Sustain (probably stay on this forever) plus Post Cycle Support, until I feel its safe to go back on 6-oxo again, then maybe mix things up every so often with Activate XT, E-Form, Drive, RPM......Good God, I really believe that I could possibly stay off anabolic steroids forever....

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can get the Garden of Life line in fairly easily...only concern I have is, is there enough demand for me to bring in the line?

This company is direct and I would have to meet minimums and such...just want to make sure enough people want it, to make it worth the time and investment. Interests anyone? Specific product requests?

All those in favor say "Aye"
Bump

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

bump

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I still have the supplies to do that, and still haven't done it :p

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Transdermal use is good, but in order to get the full effect of Resveratrol's use for PCT or rejuvenation at leasr 250 mgs should be taken orally at least 5 days a wk. and cycled. Sirtuin activation has been dis-proven to occurr with Resveratrol use, by the way, cough, cough,

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Transdermal use is good, but in order to get the full effect of Resveratrol's use for PCT or rejuvenation at leasr 250 mgs should be taken orally at least 5 days a wk. and cycled. Sirtuin activation has been dis-proven to occurr with Resveratrol use, by the way, cough, cough,
you say take both (oral and TD)?:shocked:

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Ive used it that way, with good results, the leading TD is great but it needs to be cycled, due to potential skin irritation and the passionflower extract it contains. I think that unless you had lab equipment you couldnt home-brew a TD as good as the one you can purchase right now.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive used it that way, with good results, the leading TD is great but it needs to be cycled, due to potential skin irritation and the passionflower extract it contains. I think that unless you had lab equipment you couldnt home-brew a TD as good as the one you can purchase right now.
i think if i found Ultra Micronized Resveratrol i can do that?:thinking:

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Because you would have to drink hundreds of glasses to get a large enough dose of Res.,