Incredible New Year Super Sale. Never Before Seen Prices!!!!1 Day Only!!!!!!!!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is this what's gonna happen on new years? ;) I think everyone should chime in here and post whore as much as we can to get Stryder to post up a New Years sale to start the new year off with a bang! What do you think?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
There's going to be a blowout sale starting Monday :)

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Stay tuned because starting the 1st we will be offering amazing blowout sales on top-notch product lines such as ALRI, Primaforce/Scivation, Anabolic Xtreme, SNS, Thermolife, and more!!!

More info coming soon........

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
This may be my first Nutra order if the right products were on sale. Looking forward to blowing my money on this!

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
Stay tuned because starting the 1st we will be offering amazing blowout sales on top-notch product lines such as ALRI, Primaforce/Scivation, Anabolic Xtreme, SNS, Thermolife, and more!!!

More info coming soon........
how soon......?

IRISHRYG

Board Supporter
Awards
any chance beverly products on sale, i know its hard b/c you have the best prices on them already. Just thought i would ask either way i will be ordering.

DazzlinJack

Awards
  • Established
that's so neat except my friend just placed an order yesterday night!#$@$ you guys really need to reveal your sale plans at least 2 months before it happens

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Avant labs stuff on sale? I want more lipo-derm it kicks ass.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Avant labs stuff on sale? I want more lipo-derm it kicks ass.
Tell us more there CHAPS, looking into this myself. Did you run it with cap or with some RK?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I just added it in to my supplement stack like a week ago with RK and i'm already seeing my sides trimming down. I'm doing 8 sqirts and i rub it on my obliques all the way around to my lower back then some on my lower abs. I noticed today how much looser my pants are feeling. I was dropping fat before but now i'm dropping it more substantially from the areas that i applied the Lipo+RK. I'm going to stick with 8 sqirts and run it for 12 weeks, so i've gotta pick up 5 bottles.

ray sausage

Awards
bring on the sale , big ray needs more supplements
:squat:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
MuuuhaHahahahaha, I'll be there with a fat wallet for nutraplanet to eat! :twisted: :woohoo: :head: :dance: :djparty: :cheers:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just added it in to my supplement stack like a week ago with RK and i'm already seeing my sides trimming down. I'm doing 8 sqirts and i rub it on my obliques all the way around to my lower back then some on my lower abs. I noticed today how much looser my pants are feeling. I was dropping fat before but now i'm dropping it more substantially from the areas that i applied the Lipo+RK. I'm going to stick with 8 sqirts and run it for 12 weeks, so i've gotta pick up 5 bottles.
Thanks for the solid review CHAPS, hopefully when Monday comes will see some of this on sale. COME ON MONDAY!!!

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There goes a chunk of my first paycheque of 2007. ;)

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
I just added it in to my supplement stack like a week ago with RK
I had this in mind as well. I got the RK's here and now need the LipoDerm. Lets hope it stays in stock during the sale. How do you find it "feels"? Tingles? Debating on adding some Alb to the mix as well (I'm avoiding heavy stims at the moment so local delivery would be ok)

Edit: I see that Lipoderm (not the ultra) is out of stock at NP :(

Last edited:
lawnboy246

lawnboy246

Awards
You are using Raspberry ketone (RK) in the bulk powder?

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
bumb, I want to see amazing mind blowing specials!

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
I just checked our stock and we've got some in our warehouse. I assure you NP will be re-stocked very shortly.

The Lipoderm-RK trials will also be rolling out in the new year, we look forwards to your advanced feedback in this regard.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm fat so send me enough to take baths in this and i'll be mor than willing to give you feedback :)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bumping so I don't forget...it's been known to happen...

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are using Raspberry ketone (RK) in the bulk powder?
From what I garner at the avant forum, that is correct. 1gr RK powder added to Lipoderm U.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I had this in mind as well. I got the RK's here and now need the LipoDerm. Lets hope it stays in stock during the sale. How do you find it "feels"? Tingles? Debating on adding some Alb to the mix as well (I'm avoiding heavy stims at the moment so local delivery would be ok)

I applied for my second serving today about 30 minutes ago and ya i'd say it is a burn, but not a bad burn if that makes sense, kinda like you just rubbed deep cold rub on.

ms84

Banned
Awards
dsade, will you have your ATD in stock for mondays sale??

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dsade how about you get everything in stock! :whip: :stick:

TINYTOAD

TINYTOAD

Awards
  • Established
Sam,

You're killing me.

I need some super cissus, and some yellow gold powder... not in stock. :(

By the way.... last order said "Free samples" On the packing list. Is ghost poop considered a "free sample" because other than that, there was nothing else in the box, except for what I ordered.

I hope your distributor gets off his butt, and delivers some product fast.

... anxiously awaiting to give you some business....

-TT

Attachments

Last edited:
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just checked our stock and we've got some in our warehouse. I assure you NP will be re-stocked very shortly.

The Lipoderm-RK trials will also be rolling out in the new year, we look forwards to your advanced feedback in this regard.
Thanks, P-Diddy

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade, will you have your ATD in stock for mondays sale??
I didn't realize it was that close to being out of stock. Let me check ETA with Sam.

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
When will we know whats on sale, do we have to wait for the 1st to find out?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This may be my first Nutra order if the right products were on sale. Looking forward to blowing my money on this!
Ziri, i am disappointed in you! YOU HAV ENEVER ORDERED FROM NP? SHAME ON YOU! JAY, can we get a red letter A for Ziri? the scarlet letter!

:toofunny:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hopin the super cissus is back in stock, too?

and maybe smaller quantities of RK? like a 100g container?

WELL, I CAN'T WAIT TILL MONDAY!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Guys - Sam said he's pretty sure he'll have the stock available for the sale to run MOST of January.

He mentioned a few of the brands that will be on sale (ALRI was one - in my recollection) in one of the other threads on this.

Dsade/Sam - I second Super Cissus - am willing to try this for my knee (and now shoulder). Please get some in soon, if possible.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thanks for the second, jmh! I am sure you have more pull than me! LOL!

GO BUCKS!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I PM'ed USP after posting this - he had this to say on Super Cissus:

He will receive tuesday..it has shipped.
Awesome news!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yeah, we just need to be able to put it in our carts!
i don't care how long i have to wait, i just want to be able to ORDER it!

lawnboy246

lawnboy246

Awards
Looking to place my 1st order with NP and can't wait for tomorrow :)

I emailed customer service and got the following:

Starting Monday, January 1st, we will be exclusively offering amazing blowout sales on well-known product lines such as ALRI, Anabolic Innovations, Primaforce/Scivation, Anabolic Xtreme, SNS, Thermolife

When will we know whats on sale, do we have to wait for the 1st to find out?

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
Solid. I've got a list about 20 items long I plan on scoring from NP come the New Year, pleased to see a percentage of it might be discounted.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Ziri, i am disappointed in you! YOU HAV ENEVER ORDERED FROM NP? SHAME ON YOU! JAY, can we get a red letter A for Ziri? the scarlet letter!

:toofunny:
The shipping kinda put me off as it made what might be a good deal almost the same price as it is across here. In short I have to wait until there are deals to be had or a huge personal order before ordering...

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
You know I have NEVER said negative things about other companies but I DO want to say a few positive things about Anabolic Innovations products during this GREAT SALE>

You MIGHT get the following if you order other companies products BUT I can ASSURE you that if you include even ONE Anabolic Innovations product you will receive all of the following:

Third Party Independent lab tested Georgia air
Packing Tape
Packing material
Shipping label
A shipping box

CROWLER

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
another reason to shop at NutraPlanet...

1. Our orders are packaged by adolescent mutated ninja monkeys on skateboards.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Coming soon...

Personal package delivery via NP skydiving monkey couriers.

Why would anyone want to shop anywhere else?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
By any chance did you ever see that movie with the wicked witches those monkeys had wings, maybe you could do that ;)

CROWLER