Incredible New Year Super Sale. Never Before Seen Prices!!!!1 Day Only!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Exclamation Incredible New Year Super Sale. Never Before Seen Prices!!!!1 Day Only!!!!!!!!

Is this what's gonna happen on new years? I think everyone should chime in here and post whore as much as we can to get Stryder to post up a New Years sale to start the new year off with a bang! What do you think?

2. There's going to be a blowout sale starting Monday

3. Incredible!!!! Ausome!!!!
    •   

4. Stay tuned because starting the 1st we will be offering amazing blowout sales on top-notch product lines such as ALRI, Primaforce/Scivation, Anabolic Xtreme, SNS, Thermolife, and more!!!

More info coming soon........
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!

5. This may be my first Nutra order if the right products were on sale. Looking forward to blowing my money on this!

6. Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS
    Stay tuned because starting the 1st we will be offering amazing blowout sales on top-notch product lines such as ALRI, Primaforce/Scivation, Anabolic Xtreme, SNS, Thermolife, and more!!!

More info coming soon........
    how soon......?

7. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
    There's going to be a blowout sale starting Monday
    ^^^
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

8. any chance beverly products on sale, i know its hard b/c you have the best prices on them already. Just thought i would ask either way i will be ordering.

9. that's so neat except my friend just placed an order yesterday night!#$@$ you guys really need to reveal your sale plans at least 2 months before it happens

10. Avant labs stuff on sale? I want more lipo-derm it kicks ass.

11. Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS
    Avant labs stuff on sale? I want more lipo-derm it kicks ass.
    Tell us more there CHAPS, looking into this myself. Did you run it with cap or with some RK?

12. I just added it in to my supplement stack like a week ago with RK and i'm already seeing my sides trimming down. I'm doing 8 sqirts and i rub it on my obliques all the way around to my lower back then some on my lower abs. I noticed today how much looser my pants are feeling. I was dropping fat before but now i'm dropping it more substantially from the areas that i applied the Lipo+RK. I'm going to stick with 8 sqirts and run it for 12 weeks, so i've gotta pick up 5 bottles.

13. bring on the sale , big ray needs more supplements
    :squat:

14. MuuuhaHahahahaha, I'll be there with a fat wallet for nutraplanet to eat!

15. Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS
    I just added it in to my supplement stack like a week ago with RK and i'm already seeing my sides trimming down. I'm doing 8 sqirts and i rub it on my obliques all the way around to my lower back then some on my lower abs. I noticed today how much looser my pants are feeling. I was dropping fat before but now i'm dropping it more substantially from the areas that i applied the Lipo+RK. I'm going to stick with 8 sqirts and run it for 12 weeks, so i've gotta pick up 5 bottles.
    Thanks for the solid review CHAPS, hopefully when Monday comes will see some of this on sale. COME ON MONDAY!!!

16. There goes a chunk of my first paycheque of 2007.

17. Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS
    I just added it in to my supplement stack like a week ago with RK
    I had this in mind as well. I got the RK's here and now need the LipoDerm. Lets hope it stays in stock during the sale. How do you find it "feels"? Tingles? Debating on adding some Alb to the mix as well (I'm avoiding heavy stims at the moment so local delivery would be ok)

Edit: I see that Lipoderm (not the ultra) is out of stock at NP
    Last edited by Rivet; 12-30-2006 at 10:43 AM.

18. You are using Raspberry ketone (RK) in the bulk powder?

Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS
    I just added it in to my supplement stack like a week ago with RK and i'm already seeing my sides trimming down. I'm doing 8 sqirts and i rub it on my obliques all the way around to my lower back then some on my lower abs. I noticed today how much looser my pants are feeling. I was dropping fat before but now i'm dropping it more substantially from the areas that i applied the Lipo+RK. I'm going to stick with 8 sqirts and run it for 12 weeks, so i've gotta pick up 5 bottles.

19. I see you CROWLER...
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218

20. bumb, I want to see amazing mind blowing specials!

21. Quote Originally Posted by Rivet
    I just checked our stock and we've got some in our warehouse. I assure you NP will be re-stocked very shortly.

The Lipoderm-RK trials will also be rolling out in the new year, we look forwards to your advanced feedback in this regard.

22. I'm fat so send me enough to take baths in this and i'll be mor than willing to give you feedback

23. Bumping so I don't forget...it's been known to happen...
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

24. Quote Originally Posted by lawnboy246
    You are using Raspberry ketone (RK) in the bulk powder?
    From what I garner at the avant forum, that is correct. 1gr RK powder added to Lipoderm U.

25. Quote Originally Posted by lawnboy246
    You are using Raspberry ketone (RK) in the bulk powder?
    I put 2g's of bulk RK in mine, yes

26. Quote Originally Posted by Rivet
    I had this in mind as well. I got the RK's here and now need the LipoDerm. Lets hope it stays in stock during the sale. How do you find it "feels"? Tingles? Debating on adding some Alb to the mix as well (I'm avoiding heavy stims at the moment so local delivery would be ok)

I applied for my second serving today about 30 minutes ago and ya i'd say it is a burn, but not a bad burn if that makes sense, kinda like you just rubbed deep cold rub on.

27. How long have you been using the Lipoderm now?

Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS
    I put 2g's of bulk RK in mine, yes

28. dsade, will you have your ATD in stock for mondays sale??

29. Dsade how about you get everything in stock!

30. Sam,

You're killing me.

I need some super cissus, and some yellow gold powder... not in stock.

By the way.... last order said "Free samples" On the packing list. Is ghost poop considered a "free sample" because other than that, there was nothing else in the box, except for what I ordered.

I hope your distributor gets off his butt, and delivers some product fast.

... anxiously awaiting to give you some business....

-TT
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by TINYTOAD; 12-31-2006 at 04:58 PM.

31. Quote Originally Posted by Stay Puft
    I just checked our stock and we've got some in our warehouse. I assure you NP will be re-stocked very shortly.

The Lipoderm-RK trials will also be rolling out in the new year, we look forwards to your advanced feedback in this regard.
    Thanks, P-Diddy
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

32. Quote Originally Posted by ms84
    dsade, will you have your ATD in stock for mondays sale??
    I didn't realize it was that close to being out of stock. Let me check ETA with Sam.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

33. When will we know whats on sale, do we have to wait for the 1st to find out?

34. ya.. getting a lil shaky here

35. Quote Originally Posted by Ziricote
    This may be my first Nutra order if the right products were on sale. Looking forward to blowing my money on this!
    Ziri, i am disappointed in you! YOU HAV ENEVER ORDERED FROM NP? SHAME ON YOU! JAY, can we get a red letter A for Ziri? the scarlet letter!

36. hopin the super cissus is back in stock, too?

and maybe smaller quantities of RK? like a 100g container?

WELL, I CAN'T WAIT TILL MONDAY!

37. Guys - Sam said he's pretty sure he'll have the stock available for the sale to run MOST of January.

He mentioned a few of the brands that will be on sale (ALRI was one - in my recollection) in one of the other threads on this.

Dsade/Sam - I second Super Cissus - am willing to try this for my knee (and now shoulder). Please get some in soon, if possible.

38. thanks for the second, jmh! I am sure you have more pull than me! LOL!

GO BUCKS!

39. I PM'ed USP after posting this - he had this to say on Super Cissus:

He will receive tuesday..it has shipped.
    Awesome news!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-23-2009, 04:56 AM
  2. NutraPlanet's New Year's Sale Extravaganza!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 670
    Last Post: 01-20-2009, 11:35 PM
  3. Possible Christmas/New Year's Sale
    By jirahpaco in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 12-26-2008, 02:45 AM
  4. NutraPlanet's 2008 New Year's Sale!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 01-07-2008, 04:06 PM