Incredible New Year Super Sale. Never Before Seen Prices!!!!1 Day Only!!!!!!!!

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
There has been stuff added, am i wrong? I see a line that says just add for January. They are probably just adding stuff as they go.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BAM and Restore are both 26.99. Seems like they may be adding a little at a time.

Jdub

Awards
Jungle Warfare is 28.99

I think there doing it aphabetically(SP?) which would mean alri is first! It might be a while! But looks like some good deals!

Jdub

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
tri lean system is 82, so it definitly looks like they are adding as the day goes on.

jdev

Awards
  • Established
dam. I just ordered some BAM when it was 33 bucks. Hopefully E-Bol is 20 bucks that would be awesome. Also when does this sale end the 14th?

I don't think DS products are going on sale.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like it's on now.

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
dam. I just ordered some BAM when it was 33 bucks. Hopefully E-Bol is 20 bucks that would be awesome. Also when does this sale end the 14th?

I don't think DS products are going on sale.
You got keep refreshing the page, different products are showing each time. Both ebol and ds are showing up.

Jdub

Awards
yeah, i noticed on most products they only put on a 10% discount, which kinda sucks because i was saving my money for this instead of the christmas sale. At least 12% was better than 10%, DAMN IT!

Jdub

DazzlinJack

Awards
  • Established
yay for the new years sale!!#@! btw there's a crap load of people looking at this thread right now

knox

Awards
  • Established
Ok..so does this sale last until the 14th? or just the free shipping coupon?

Jdub

Awards
AM10 still works for 10% off the discounted items!!!!

Jdub

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Once again - Sam told me this should last MOST of January - depending on stock.

I'm waiting on Super Cissus before I make a big order.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Damn...50% off international shipping!?!?! Suddenly this deal has got good. *waits a few days for Anabolic-Pump and Super Cissus-RX*

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
NP has indeed come through. I am truly a Sam/NP fan - my comments were those of concern, not complaint. Maybe my expectations were too high, and I should have been more thoughtfull in how I stated them.

Kudos to Sam and NP.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I hope the deals last a few days as i am also waiting for the anabolic pump and super cissus before placing my order!

I am interested to see how the great non-responder responds to the super cissus and anabolic pump! LOL

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
I hope the deals last a few days as i am also waiting for the anabolic pump and super cissus before placing my order!

I am interested to see how the great non-responder responds to the super cissus and anabolic pump! LOL
I respond to those two. Hopefully you have seen my Anabolic Pump (beta) log thats in my sig. Cissus is decent, I don't get the joint fixing aspect of it probably because they are in good shape at the moment. I did like it for the pump and mild anabolic effect but now that i have AP it blows it away.

Last edited:
quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
AM10 still works for 10% off the discounted items!!!!

Jdub
Ehh...doesn't seem to be working anymore. I'm pretty disappointed that I held out for this sale...would have been much better off if I had just made my purchase during the xmas sale.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you actually looked at the sale? This one can save you a ton. I know I saved quite a bit when I ordered tonight.

arnika

Awards
50% OFF AIRMAIL PARCEL POST ?oupon code: NP307 don`t work

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im looking for some deals on high quality WPI in bulk

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Have you actually looked at the sale? This one can save you a ton. I know I saved quite a bit when I ordered tonight.

What did you buy for me big guy? Don't make me post those pictures :D

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Once again - Sam told me this should last MOST of January - depending on stock.

I'm waiting on Super Cissus before I make a big order.

Super Cissus in bulk? Let me know how you like it. I just started back up on regular bulk cissus again to keep the old joints/tendons in good working condition. :)

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Super Cissus in bulk? Let me know how you like it. I just started back up on regular bulk cissus again to keep the old joints/tendons in good working condition. :)
The Super version is capped (as of now). I want to try it because the regular version didn't help me much.
Need help w/ my shoulder (as I told you a while back about). Dr. appt is next week...

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Sam,
Any chance at an Avant sale (again - I think they were on the '06 sale)?
I was looking to try some Seasthin (instead of the capped version) and get some HEAT and LipoUltra.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
I think the bulk Nutra Cissus at whatever % and the USPLabs Cissus-RX/Super Cissus-RX are getting confused with each other. People are just going to have to be more specific when they talk about it I think.

And I'll ask again...where am I supposed to enter the discount code? I can't find any coupon/discount code box at any point of the checkout/payment process.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
its at the very end before you confirm the order!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
its at the very end before you confirm the order!

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
So it's after the payment details?..I thought that was "confirmation"?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sam,
Any chance at an Avant sale (again - I think they were on the '06 sale)?
I was looking to try some Seasthin (instead of the capped version) and get some HEAT and LipoUltra.
They should be up and running tomorrow, and we will nail down a final price for the sale.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
It is after payment details and before confirmation!

you'll see it at the bottom of the screen!
Yep, got it...in the end I decided not to go with the snail mail the offer required me to choose, aslong as I don't get caught with customs tax I will be happy.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
OH MAN! Here he goes complaining about that TAX again! Maybe you should organize a tea party, worked for us! :toofunny:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
DSADE, Cycle Support says 2-4 days, any idea when it will actually be in and ready to ship? THANKS!

Got my Super Cissus, JMH, better get yours before it is soldout again!

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Yep, got it...in the end I decided not to go with the snail mail the offer required me to choose, aslong as I don't get caught with customs tax I will be happy.
Woa how much is shipping going to cost ya? I think Im going to spring for EMS myself...

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
DSADE, Cycle Support says 2-4 days, any idea when it will actually be in and ready to ship? THANKS!

Got my Super Cissus, JMH, better get yours before it is soldout again!
NEVERMIND! Order shipped today! Thanks NUTRAPLANET!

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Woa how much is shipping going to cost ya? I think Im going to spring for EMS myself...
Hmm, I think it was $140...lemme double check. Actually it was $90 for 3-5 day delivery so not too bad.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
NEVERMIND! Order shipped today! Thanks NUTRAPLANET!

Yes indeed Cycle Support all restocked THANK YOU FOR YOUR ORDER!

Thanks to the Nutra Plante Crew for unpacking it and getting it up for sale. More EXCELL in Lemon and flavor on its way as well as the Whey Isolate Peanut Butter, Mocha and Chocolate, along with more Healthy Cheat Foods Liquid Sucralose. :bruce1:

CROWLER

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I got a bottle, Mace.
Mine shipped out today - should be here on Friday.

A HUGE order...

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I got a bottle, Mace.
Mine shipped out today - should be here on Friday.

A HUGE order...
Glad to hear it! Now you can have something for those sore joints after jumping up and down in frustration when the Bucks kick Florida's A$$!

:run:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I'd prefer neither team to win - not sure how that can happen. But - that's what I prefer.

Sam/Dsade - any word on the Avant stuff being put on sale???
Thanks.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
YIKES I see the Healthy Cheat Foods Pancake Mix is out of stock already. More will be in on Monday, sorry about that.

Liquid Sucralose should arrive today as well as EXCELL in Lemon, Grape, Stawberry and Raspberry.

Chaos in Lemon should arrive today also. Jeepers you guys are buying ALOT of this stuff and FAST! :)

CROWLER