Incredible New Year Super Sale. Never Before Seen Prices!!!!1 Day Only!!!!!!!!

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Solid. I've got a list about 20 items long I plan on scoring from NP come the New Year, pleased to see a percentage of it might be discounted.
They are my favourite only supplement store, awesome prices and they ship super fast :twisted:

TINYTOAD

TINYTOAD

Awards
  • Established
Sam,

I uploaded a scan of the packing slip. See previous post.

No worries, I'm not upset about the lack of samples. I just thought it was funny that "Free Samples" was written on the invoice, and I basically dumped the whole box of ghost poop on my bed, frantically looking for the "Free Samples" and there were none to be found.

'looking forward to getting some Super Cissus, Cycle Support, GF-Pro, and YG/AP (if available). Creatine Gluconate too.

-TT

another reason to shop at NutraPlanet...

1. Our orders are packaged by adolescent mutated ninja monkeys on skateboards.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know I have NEVER said negative things about other companies but I DO want to say a few positive things about Anabolic Innovations products during this GREAT SALE>

You MIGHT get the following if you order other companies products BUT I can ASSURE you that if you include even ONE Anabolic Innovations product you will receive all of the following:

Third Party Independent lab tested Georgia air
Packing Tape
Packing material
Shipping label
A shipping box

CROWLER
OH MAN!!! Georgia air..... that's the best. Hey Crowler can we get a CEO for that?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i personally like cardboard boxes, but i guess a shipping box will do!

hummerwagon

Awards
Hey, It's january 1st, 2007. POST THE SALE!
Ok. maybe I'm a little anxious! nutraplanet Rocks.

Happy New Year everyone.

Dave in CT.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Well - maybe Sam can find some mutated sea bass too...

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
if i could i would be in a tent outside NP waiting for Sam to walk through the doors!!

Jason Pegg

Jason Pegg

Awards
  • Established
Ive already filled my cart...just waiting for the website update :)

Jason

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Nearly 0400 EST and nothing new yet : (

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dang, Its alright though! Ive got all tomorrow!

Jdub
And I dont! damn, guess ill have to hit up work or an internet cafe in order to order...I always use the computer here at work. I really cant miss out on this deal.

anadrol75

Awards
It's 7am est, where is the sale? I was going to be early so I got all the good stuff.

djl

Awards
  • Established
Stay tuned because starting the 1st we will be offering amazing blowout sales on top-notch product lines such as ALRI, Primaforce/Scivation, Anabolic Xtreme, SNS, Thermolife, and more!!!

More info coming soon........
It's January 1st, 2007; the time is 8:32 CST :frustrate:

Notice how he didn't mention the specific year or the specific month... :twisted:

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 22 (14 members and 8 guests)
poison, jmh80, Blutarski, akadnyce, ersatz, rkieltyk, cable626, ms84, lawnboy246, ddouble, djl, markoni, MadJimF, anadrol75

:lol:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Man - there are some irate folks up in herrrrre. There is about to be a riot.

Sam - these people are gonna throw chairs at the NP store window here in a minute - it's cold outside in GA this morning.

(I bet Sam and Dsade are hung over right now....)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Ahhhhhhhhhh you guys Nutra Planet is located in the northern part of Georgia. I would think you guys know on Jan 1st they change their clocks so it actually is Dec 31st NOT New Years day yet shhhheshhhh :)

CROWLER

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
they probably have so much on sale that it is taking them this long to update the site which is bad our pockets

anadrol75

Awards
I live in South Carolina, so I think I'm gonna take a road trip to Georgia. Get ready Nutraplanet!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
they probably have so much on sale that it is taking them this long to update the site which is bad our pockets
Please, *****, are they running a business or is it a hobby? I expected them to be poised at 11:59 last night with their google fingers :bow28: over the enter button, with all prices ready to go from three weeks ago. Dammit!

:icon_lol:

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I live in South Carolina, so I think I'm gonna take a road trip to Georgia. Get ready Nutraplanet!

here's my nunchuks, whack stryder for me, will ya? :bruce1:

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Wow, great sale, glad I woke up early for this.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
another reason to shop at NutraPlanet...
1. Our orders are packaged by adolescent mutated ninja monkeys on skateboards.
It's not NPs fault. It's common knowledge that helper monkeys have a low tolerance for alcohol and like to sleep in after a big party! Damn, show some love... :lol:

Last edited:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
supply and demand people!

you have created so much demand, that now they can actually RAISE prices and you will all still be happy!

:icon_lol:

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have to admit, I am dismayed. I didn't place an order during the Christmas special because the bulk Formestane never came in. So I waited for this sale. Still no formestane - although NP emailed me with an assurance they were supposed to have it prior to the expiration of the Christmas sale. Things happen - OK.

But this is the 2nd time recently that expectations have been set by NP and not fulfilled, and without an update. This isn't about Formestane or the Jan 1st Sale - it is about a lack of communication.

Don't take me wrong, I am a NP (Sam) fan. But one of Sam's strengths has always been listening to the so-called "voice of the customer" and then providing awesome communication. I wonder if the relative importance of this seems to have slipped a bit.

Two time doesn't make a trend, but this really doesn't sound like the Sam we've come to know.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Damn....I had to find a computer out here....no sale? I'm soooo cold...

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
dont worry guys i am sure there is a reason for this and everything always works out

anadrol75

Awards
I'm almost in Georgia now. I'll have answers very shortly!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have to admit, I am dismayed. I didn't place an order during the Christmas special because the bulk Formestane never came in. So I waited for this sale. Still no formestane - although NP emailed me with an assurance they were supposed to have it prior to the expiration of the Christmas sale. Things happen - OK.

But this is the 2nd time recently that expectations have been set by NP and not fulfilled, and without an update. This isn't about Formestane or the Jan 1st Sale - it is about a lack of communication.

Don't take me wrong, I am a NP (Sam) fan. But one of Sam's strengths has always been listening to the so-called "voice of the customer" and then providing awesome communication. I wonder if the relative importance of this seems to have slipped a bit.

Two time doesn't make a trend, but this really doesn't sound like the Sam we've come to know.
Oh, c'mon, it's New Years. January 1st. People are NOT at work today. Businesses are closed. They deserve a break, even if it's only to sleep off their hangovers and post up the sale later.

Chill. Remember, we're slightly unbalanced in the head; people here WOKE UP EARLY to place their sale orders. :blink: :hammer: :rofl:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
dont worry guys i am sure there is a reason for this and everything always works out
Agreed.

We don't even know what has happened, no reason to look for bad things. Off hand I can think of MANY reasons for the delay.

NP and Sam have ALWAYS made good on everything and I have 100% confidence this will be no different.

I just ask that we all have a little patience. Personally I am saying a prayer that it is just a strange occurance such as internet access as opposed to the other million or so not so happy reasons.

CROWLER

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
i too liv e in SC just a few hrs from NP

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Let's chill out guys.

The sale will be better when Super Cissus is in (maybe that's the delay - should be in tomorrow).

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
In all fairness they said starting on the 1st...They didn't indicate it would be right at midnight...Anytime on the 1st qualifies..

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just ask that we all have a little patience. Personally I am saying a prayer that it is just a strange occurance such as internet access as opposed to the other million or so not so happy reasons.

CROWLER
Amen to that!! Im praying that all is well also.Problems no matter what they might be arent the way I would want to begin this new year!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is there a sale?

readysetlift!!!

Awards
sittin, starin at the computer for the sale to begin wit that stupid song in my head that goes "rain drops keep fallin on my head.......... wonderin if its ever goin to come:blink: