Recomp Performance Nutrition: Damage Control Protocol Testers wanted.

Page 2 of 12 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by jmh80
    AWESOME idea. I had pitched something similar (minus TTA and RK - didn't know about those at the time) to DS a while back.

I've love to test - but I'll let some of the youngin's give it a whirl.
    Yeah, I had designed a PLCAR/Potassium Pyruvate based fat burner about 2 years ago for Scivation, which never made it. When I looked into TTA, and noticed its effects on DGAT and CPT, the application of the research we had done at Avant on Salvia Miltiorrhize and DGAT (for Phenogen) and my own research on the PLCAR/K-Pyruvate became noticably apparent. The RKs are used for the reason stated.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

2. Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS
    3clipseGT how was the Hot Rox Extreme anyway?
    I liked it a lot, def helped me recomp very well and figured that the addition of TTA would make the product rediculously effective for a cut.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by P01Shooter
    Burn3d treated me very well as well. Any chance we could pick this up at a cheap pre-sale price?
    I'll try to get this up for presale at NP once I get final FDA clearance (probably Monday).

And yeah, it will be at a discount.

4. YGPM bro...
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative

5. Did I hear restraining order? OH seriously hows finding testers going?Over booked Yet?

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6

6. If i can figure out how to go about getting a BF measurement, I would certainly be interested

7. Quote Originally Posted by warnerve
    If i can figure out how to go about getting a BF measurement, I would certainly be interested

Place yourself into a 450 degree oven for an hour, then pop a meat thermometer into your belly. You bodyfat level is measured in the number of "Mmmm...that smells good" comments you get.

8. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    Place yourself into a 450 degree oven for an hour, then pop a meat thermometer into your belly. You bodyfat level is measured in the number of "Mmmm...that smells good" comments you get.
    lol, i will give it a shot and see what happens

9. Quote Originally Posted by warnerve
    lol, i will give it a shot and see what happens
    Mine was 25...What if the person says it more than once? Does it double count?

10. This stuff would stack perfectly with Anabolic Pump, something i'll have to try .
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by UHCougar05
    Mine was 25...What if the person says it more than once? Does it double count?
    That means you are extra juicy and delicious...get ready to be stuffed.

12. So.....UH = Violet the human blueberry?

13. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    That means you are extra juicy and delicious...get ready to be stuffed.
    Thanksgiving is over, so I should be safe 'til Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by jmh80
    So.....UH = Violet the human blueberry?
    Not that round, but I have my days...

14. Dsade, when can we expect this? My wallet is waiting

15. dsade, when will the testers be shipped out? Just wondering when I should expect it.

16. Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth
    dsade, when will the testers be shipped out? Just wondering when I should expect it.
    Have the testers already been picked?

17. well, I was.

18. Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth
    well, I was.
    Lucky, I have never been selected to test out anything that I have applied for, but one day it will happen.

19. your time will come, i havent been elected yet either, but im a rook and i need too earn my dues first i guess

20. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja
    Lucky, I have never been selected to test out anything that I have applied for, but one day it will happen.
    I'm really suprised at this, Rodja. I've seen many quality posts by you that have been informative for the AM community. If there are going to be any other testers, I hope you get selected.

Good luck to the rest who have been picked. I'll be subscribing to your logs!

HL

21. D, is it too late? do you have your 5?

22. I have my 5 in mind, and I will contact them shortly.

Raws are STILL hung up in LA, so this is really starting to frustrate me. I got an alternate source for one of them, leaving me 2 to go.

23. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    I have my 5 in mind, and I will contact them shortly.

Raws are STILL hung up in LA, so this is really starting to frustrate me. I got an alternate source for one of them, leaving me 2 to go.
    any updates?

24. Quote Originally Posted by b unit
    any updates?
    FDA has my ingredients on hold. I got alternate source for 2/3.

How frustrating.

25. In my experience with these products (especially, the TTA/sesamin/alcar combo), I have not stored much fat at all while eating a ton of calories as of the past 2 weeks. This stack should be awesome as well and I will definitely keep going with it when it comes out.....

26. Question for ya Dsade, Do these ingredients need to be taken for a certain amount of days to build up in your system and build it's effectivenes, or do they work immediatly meaning you can just take them right before a cheat meal?

27. Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth
    Question for ya Dsade, Do these ingredients need to be taken for a certain amount of days to build up in your system and build it's effectivenes, or do they work immediatly meaning you can just take them right before a cheat meal?
    Most effective if you take it for 4 weeks or so, but you will definitely see major acute effects.

Ideally, DCP will be a part of a planned cut or lean bulk, when you know that there will be occasions where you will be cheating...or you simply feel like a pizza once a week, and don't want to screw everything up too bad.

28. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    Most effective if you take it for 4 weeks or so, but you will definitely see major acute effects.

Ideally, DCP will be a part of a planned cut or lean bulk, when you know that there will be occasions where you will be cheating...or you simply feel like a pizza once a week, and don't want to screw everything up too bad.
    Sooo did you pick the testers yet bro? :bb:
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

29. He Did!

30. I will sneak in and grab the raws if necessary, I just want this stuff to come out

Similar Forum Threads

1. "Damage Control Protocol" ingredients"
    By BodyWizard in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-02-2007, 03:35 PM
  2. DCP (Damage Control Protocol) / Camphibolic
    By getjacked63 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 05-07-2007, 01:29 AM
  3. !!!1st Damage Control Protocol Log!!!
    By TheMyth in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 116
    Last Post: 01-18-2007, 01:18 AM
  4. !!!1st Damage Control Protocol Log!!!
    By TheMyth in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-16-2007, 02:25 AM
  5. Serious Nutrition Solutions Testers Wanted
    By sns8778 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 06-20-2006, 10:39 PM