Recomp Performance Nutrition: Damage Control Protocol Testers wanted.

Page 11 of 13 First ... 910111213 Last

  1. We all seem to be lacking the latter...some the former AND the latter.

    Bah humbug.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless


  2. Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS
    ok i'm doing 10 caps now i did 10 yesterday and 6 so far today oh man this stuff has me REALLY warm, i'm dropping the clen for 2 weeks or so because even with the Ketotifen it seems to be less effective now, no biggy i've been on it for like 5 weeks anyway.
    3rd day of 9 for me plus sesamin and Stim X!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy
    3rd day of 9 for me plus sesamin and Stim X!
    How do you feel? This is my 3rd day now and the CLen is outta my system and i'm still feeling very warm, my stomach and sides are looking tighter and leaner, i can tell the difference but i dunno if others would. I this DSADE has a winner on his hands though, i've shown the bottle to a couple buddies and they are all dieing to try it out now, i've also given out a few servings to ppl and they all have the same reaction a sustained warm feeling. I think Yohimbine HCL would be a good addition to this stuff but it's very possible that, that would push the serving size and cost up so just go and get some Yohimbine HCL caps, i'm stacking them and love it.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by HairyLarry35
    Chaps, I'm really interested in following this recomp you're going to do. I was thinking the same thing in regards to tren and test, but I'm lacking the latter at the moment. Good luck! I'll be following your log.

    HL

    I don't have the time to really log it but i will give updates, and this is the whole cycle:

    Weeks 1-18 825mg Andropen 275
    Weeks 1-10 450mg Tren Acetate
    Weeks 10-8 60mg Anavar
    Weeks 1-12 100mcg T4
    Weeks 1-20 .5mg Cabergoline m/t
    Weeks 1-20 40mg Nolvadex

    PCT will include IGF-1 (40mcg), PowerFull, Restore, JW, BAM

    I'll be using Anabolic Pump throughout my cycle along with DCP, Yohimbine HCL, Camphibolic and Cycle Support.

    Current stats are 277lbs and last check on BF was 16% but i look leaner and have gained 7lbs in 4 weeks from Anabolic Pump and food alone . I want to get to 10% or below on this cycle and it will be followed up by 6 months of GH at 4iu's ed. All of this is my plans of competing coming to fruition.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS
    I don't have the time to really log it but i will give updates, and this is the whole cycle:

    Weeks 1-18 825mg Andropen 275
    Weeks 1-10 450mg Tren Acetate
    Weeks 10-8 60mg Anavar
    Weeks 1-12 100mcg T4
    Weeks 1-20 .5mg Cabergoline m/t
    Weeks 1-20 40mg Nolvadex

    post cycle therapy will include IGF-1 (40mcg), PowerFull, Restore, JW, BAM

    I'll be using Anabolic Pump throughout my cycle along with DCP, Yohimbine HCL, Camphibolic and Cycle Support.

    Current stats are 277lbs and last check on BF was 16% but i look leaner and have gained 7lbs in 4 weeks from Anabolic Pump and food alone . I want to get to 10% or below on this cycle and it will be followed up by 6 months of GH at 4iu's ed. All of this is my plans of competing coming to fruition.
    Damn bro you are going to be one ripped swole ass muthafugga!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    •   
       


  6. so yohimbine hcl is a good fit with DCP

  7. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT
    Damn bro you are going to be one ripped swole ass muthafugga!
    That's what i'm goin for

  8. Quote Originally Posted by mpkonig
    so yohimbine hcl is a good fit with DCP
    The Yohimbine HCL will help to free up more fat and the tta, carnitine, rasberry ketones will help to burn it up and the Salvia Miltiorrhiza will prevent the fat that is released because of the Yohimbine HCL to be redeposited . I can already see the annoying oblique fat going.

  9. I'm seeing my abs lean out from eating garbage! This stuff is the real deal!

  10. just picked up a bottle and will run it for a short period and if i like what i see, i will order some more before it runs out. i will be stacking it with AP and something else, not sure what yet though.

  11. Any updates on how this stuff is working for you? (especially from someone who isn't stacking anything with it)

  12. Is it OK use DCP on CKD style diet? I got nasty lethargy with TTA on CKD in the past. DCP seems to be different. I want use DCP as fatloss supplement instead of fatgain preventing supps.
    I plan this stack (6-8week):
    DCP/Sesamin
    Leptigen BASIC
    HEAT
    AMP (2-3 times per week max)

  13. Quote Originally Posted by markoni
    Is it OK use DCP on CKD style diet? I got nasty lethargy with TTA on CKD in the past. DCP seems to be different. I want use DCP as fatloss supplement instead of fatgain preventing supps.
    I plan this stack (6-8week):
    DCP/Sesamin
    Leptigen BASIC
    HEAT
    AMP (2-3 times per week max)
    From my experience, with an emphasis on CYCLICAL, DCP works exceedingly well on carb restriction. It's appetite suppressing properties help greatly and as long as you keep protein and fat intake adequate, you will find fatloss to be amazing.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  14. im counting on the fatloss effects

  15. Quote Originally Posted by freezito
    im counting on the fatloss effects
    You won't be disappointed.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  16. How well would this product work for fatloss in an environment where exercise is limited due to injuries? Due to a shoulder injury (likely rotator cuff tear) upper body exercise is impossible, and due to other problems most cardio is uncomfortable at best and painful at worst.

  17. Can DCP be added to my current stack?

    xceed
    activate
    rebound reloaded
    powerfull
    super cissus

    My strength has been going up but so has my waste from all the junk food i eat. And I don't wanna go over 270lbs since my weightclass is 243-275 for powerlifting.

  18. maybe u should stop eating so much junkfood lol

  19. no way icecream and beer makes my deadlift and squat go up

  20. Quote Originally Posted by donk
    Can DCP be added to my current stack?

    xceed
    activate
    rebound reloaded
    powerfull
    super cissus

    My strength has been going up but so has my waste from all the junk food i eat. And I don't wanna go over 270lbs since my weightclass is 243-275 for powerlifting.
    I see nothing in your stack that would interfere with the DCP. Although, it may keep you from eating too much ice cream, so the squat and DL may suffer a bit from ice cream loss. I feel ya on the weigh class though. I'm tryin' to drop from 267 to 242 because I'm not in a hurry to get my ass kicked by 275ers.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by max silver
    How well would this product work for fatloss in an environment where exercise is limited due to injuries? Due to a shoulder injury (likely rotator cuff tear) upper body exercise is impossible, and due to other problems most cardio is uncomfortable at best and painful at worst.
    Cardio, while always helpful, is not necessary with DCP. Your results will be slower, but still noticeable.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  22. Got anymore? Been interested in this product for a couple weeks now, and readin up on it all day and I def wanna give it a try, do you guys have much available now? Or is it gonna be a few wks ?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Rodthrower18
    Got anymore? Been interested in this product for a couple weeks now, and readin up on it all day and I def wanna give it a try, do you guys have much available now? Or is it gonna be a few wks ?
    I just sent Nutraplanet a resupply, and Custom Nutrition Warehouse just picked it up as well.

    I think NP will be sold out by tomorrow, judging by sales, so they might be out of stock for 1-2 days.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  24. Never got mine
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative

  25. Quote Originally Posted by rampage jackson
    Never got mine
    You should have had yours a LONG time ago. God UPS is horrible. The packages I sent that one day all took forever, and now you tell me nothing?????

    I am going to resend a bottle via USPS.

    p.s. dont be afraid to annoy the crap out of me and make me follow up on things.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. !!!1st Damage Control Protocol Log!!!
    By TheMyth in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 06-25-2017, 11:46 AM
  2. "Damage Control Protocol" ingredients"
    By BodyWizard in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-02-2007, 02:35 PM
  3. DCP (Damage Control Protocol) / Camphibolic
    By getjacked63 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 05-07-2007, 12:29 AM
  4. !!!1st Damage Control Protocol Log!!!
    By TheMyth in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 116
    Last Post: 01-18-2007, 12:18 AM
  5. Serious Nutrition Solutions Testers Wanted
    By sns8778 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 06-20-2006, 09:39 PM
Log in
Log in