Recomp Performance Nutrition: Damage Control Protocol Testers wanted.

Page 11 of 12 First ... 9101112 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja
    I am taking NaR-ALA and ALCAR and am about to start a run with clen. I have not had any problems w/ TTA and clen in the past, but you really have to be aware of your hydration levels.
    I've been dosing clen and DCP for about a week now with no overwhelming affects. Albeit, I drink water like a fish to maintain hydration levels and supplement properly with K and Na. But, I'm actually rotating the clen with ALR industries Hyperdrive 3.0 so my beta's get a rest and time to recover.

Leggo, I'm also doing a CKD (I dropped a ton of water weight in week one), but I'm finding it a bit difficult at this time to stay off of carbs (past two days of refeed got me hooked again). Obviously stay intuned with Rodja's log, but check mine out too, since it seems you are interested in exactly what I am doing.

HL

2. Thanks HairyLarry
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Leggo my Ego
    Dsade- is there anything somebody taking DCP should stay away from diet or supplement wise? I am doing a CKD cut and I noticed that you stated this would be ideal for CKD, although I've heard many advise staying away from TTA on CKD... Just curious... Is it cool to take ALA, yohimbine, ALCAR, stims and other various weightloss supps concurrently with DCP?

sorry to bombard you with questions you have probably already answered

Thanx,
    -LME
    Do you have the link to the TTA/CKD advice?

I am going by my own experience here, and am finding that at least a Carb Cycling type diet is working exceedingly well.

As far as concurrent weightloss supps, since most of them work via different mechanisms than DCP they should stack very well.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

4. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    Do you have the link to the TTA/CKD advice?

No I don't... perhaps I am talking out of my butt a bit. I'll take your wor for it. DCP souds very promising

5. Quote Originally Posted by Leggo my Ego
    No I don't... perhaps I am talking out of my butt a bit. I'll take your wor for it. DCP souds very promising
    I wondered where the echo was coming from.
    •   

6. I've been on DCP for about a week now, and oddly enough I've noticed an increase in appetite as opposed to the decrease that most testers seem to be reporting. I can't solely attribute the increase in appetite to DCP however, as I've just resumed regular exercise after a few relatively sedentary months.

Diet wise I'm utilizing the Scivation showtime cut diet, which is a carb cycling diet with a few twists. It's high in protein, low in starchy carbs but provides plenty of fibrous carbs in the form of veggies, and a healthy fat source with each meal of the day. I've noticed minor lethargy a few times, but nothing major as of yet. This diet provides a refeed meal every 3rd day, so carb cravings shouldn't be too severe.

I notice some stimulant effects from DCP, but so far the greatest effect I've noticed is greatly enhanced cardiovascular endurance. Despite the fact I only loaded at 3 x 3 capsules for 2 days, my cardiovascular endurance is through the roof, despite the fact as mentioned previously I've done little but sit on my ass for the last few months.

I'm combining the DCP with Camphibolic at 2 x 2 capsules daily, and sesamin at 2 capsules daily. When I previously utilized melting point, sesamin and melting point in combination left me feeling like a total zombie, but I've noticed none of that with this combination yet.

7. hey just picked up 2 bottles, I'll be ready to start soon

8. Quote Originally Posted by max silver
    I've been on DCP for about a week now, and oddly enough I've noticed an increase in appetite as opposed to the decrease that most testers seem to be reporting. I can't solely attribute the increase in appetite to DCP however, as I've just resumed regular exercise after a few relatively sedentary months.

Diet wise I'm utilizing the Scivation showtime cut diet, which is a carb cycling diet with a few twists. It's high in protein, low in starchy carbs but provides plenty of fibrous carbs in the form of veggies, and a healthy fat source with each meal of the day. I've noticed minor lethargy a few times, but nothing major as of yet. This diet provides a refeed meal every 3rd day, so carb cravings shouldn't be too severe.

I notice some stimulant effects from DCP, but so far the greatest effect I've noticed is greatly enhanced cardiovascular endurance. Despite the fact I only loaded at 3 x 3 capsules for 2 days, my cardiovascular endurance is through the roof, despite the fact as mentioned previously I've done little but sit on my ass for the last few months.

I'm combining the DCP with Camphibolic at 2 x 2 capsules daily, and sesamin at 2 capsules daily. When I previously utilized melting point, sesamin and melting point in combination left me feeling like a total zombie, but I've noticed none of that with this combination yet.
    Any noticeable results in the mirror/on the scale this soon?

Keep us posted.

9. Scale weight is up half a pound as of this morning. However I do seem to be leaning up in the mirror. I haven't been taking caliper/tape measurements as of yet which would certainly give a better overall picture of how things are progressing.

10. This seems to be pretty standard. It seems like DCP might help prevent catabolism, allowing for gains to continue.

Looking into mechanism

11. Quote Originally Posted by max silver
    I've been on DCP for about a week now, and oddly enough I've noticed an increase in appetite as opposed to the decrease that most testers seem to be reporting.
    Same here

Adding my log to this thread.

12. Well, I just couldn't stand it any longer... I just jumped on the DCP bandwagon. I will maintain a DC style training regimen and CKD diet. I'll be running my DCP with YoHCL, alcar, Green tea ext, Basic cuts, ALA, Dicreatine malate and the rest of my staple sups... Damn! I just realized I forgot to get sesamin!!

Dosages will look like this:
    1st thing in AM on empty stomach:
    3 caps DCP, 2.5 mg YoHCL, 900mg ALCAR, 1000mg GTE,
    1 Basic cuts

Preworkout on empty stomach:
    1 Basic cuts, 2.5 g dicreatine malate

Later in day on empty stomach:
    1 Basic cuts

And I will also be taking retain at 3 caps per day.

Dsade, should one moniter their bp on DCP... Someone made mention of increased heart rate but no mention of bp. My wedding is Feb 10th and I plan to show up a more chizled version of myself. I've made great progress the past 2 weeks but could use an extra boost.... I look forward to being able to endorse the POWER OF DCP by the end of my cut .

13. Quote Originally Posted by Leggo my Ego

Dsade, should one moniter their bp on DCP... Someone made mention of increased heart rate but no mention of bp. My wedding is Feb 10th and I plan to show up a more chizled version of myself. I've made great progress the past 2 weeks but could use an extra boost.... I look forward to being able to endorse the POWER OF DCP by the end of my cut .
    The YHCl might contribute to increased heart rate...but the DCP alone will have minimal effects. Good luck on the cut...I look forward to following along.

14. Fatloss for myself is really becoming apparent now. I'm just over 2 weeks into a DCP/sesamin/camphibolic stack, and it seems that I am recomping as I go, as I'm weighing the same amount as I was when I started.

This is after a 2 month layoff (trying to heal up a shoulder injury, unsuccessfully unfortunately), and I've only been able to work my legs, as upper body is out of the question. I've worked my legs once every 3 days thusfar, with refeeds falling on the evening of my workout days. Results would be even better if I were able to work upper body as well, but no complaints here given my current situation.

I'll definitely be purchasing another bottle of DCP so I can continue with my current stack. I simply cannot say enough good things about this product, as it's been the best fatloss aid I've used yet. That list includes many items, including clen, eca, usinic acid (worked great but sides were a *****), melting point etc. The only negative side I've encounted is increased body temperature, and with the increased cardiovascular endurance I've actually put some effort into my cardio sessions instead of just going through the motions with I usually tend to do.

15. Thank you for the excellent feedback, Max

16. I believe the reason why many people rec. against using a CKD type diet on TTA or a TTA based product is for the fact that it could possibly make ur cramping much much worse.

I have found that if i do super low carb on any TTA product outside of DCP cramps get unbearable, even with potassium and taurine.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

17. I'm on day 4 of DCP and haven't experienced any of this. I am also taking in alot of extra potassium, magnesium, calcium, taurine and glycerol monostearate.

I am down 3-4 lbs in 4 days, which is hard to believe but true
    DCP is good stuff

18. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT
    I believe the reason why many people rec. against using a CKD type diet on TTA or a TTA based product is for the fact that it could possibly make ur cramping much much worse.

I have found that if i do super low carb on any TTA product outside of DCP cramps get unbearable, even with potassium and taurine.
    I experience cramping to a slight degree, but I attribute that to the Clen, not my CKD while taking DCP. Other than that, cramping is not so bad. Granted, I also supplement with potassium and drink water like a fish. I guess this just varies from person to person.

HL

19. Quote Originally Posted by HairyLarry35
    I experience cramping to a slight degree, but I attribute that to the Clen, not my CKD while taking DCP. Other than that, cramping is not so bad. Granted, I also supplement with potassium and drink water like a fish. I guess this just varies from person to person.

HL
    Yea i hate clen, made me feel like a crackhead with no fatloss for some reason. That said, i didnt once get cramping from DCP but i believe its because it has potassium pyruvate which is cleved and the potassium is used to keep cramps down if need be. Melting point was the worse once ive used. Cramp on like the 4th day, 2 weeks in and i cramped so hard my eyes watered. I was like F that in the A!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  20. Hey

If the offer is still up im definitely down, I have everything, ready to go and start a dedicated log.

21. Read the date this was posted, then go buy DCP like all of us.

22. Quote Originally Posted by R3d View Post
    Read the date this was posted, then go buy DCP like all of us.
    LMAO! Blunt and to the point. Nice.

23. Quote Originally Posted by R3d View Post
    Read the date this was posted, then go buy DCP like all of us.
    R3d, official AM bouncer/security

24. Quote Originally Posted by warnerve View Post
    R3d, official AM bouncer/security
    he must be wearing his NP Anabolic Clothes....sounds like SHIRT RAGE.

25. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    It could be... if I had one

26. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    HAHA I had a case of "shirt rage" the other night while in the gym!

27. Quote Originally Posted by R3d View Post
    It could be... if I had one
    Next time you order, put a comment in there...I'll make sure you get hooked up.

28. Are people mainly experiencing the sweating and highly increased warmth when eating junk food? I haven't noticed this sensation yet except for during exercise. My diet has been around maintenance and clean with around 180 grams of carbs per day.

29. Also one more question, is it best to take DCP well away from your fish oil doseages to prevent oxidation of the epa/dha like it is with sesathin?

30. I would, yes.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. "Damage Control Protocol" ingredients"
    By BodyWizard in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-02-2007, 02:35 PM
  2. DCP (Damage Control Protocol) / Camphibolic
    By getjacked63 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 05-07-2007, 12:29 AM
  3. !!!1st Damage Control Protocol Log!!!
    By TheMyth in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 116
    Last Post: 01-18-2007, 12:18 AM
  4. !!!1st Damage Control Protocol Log!!!
    By TheMyth in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-16-2007, 01:25 AM
  5. Serious Nutrition Solutions Testers Wanted
    By sns8778 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 06-20-2006, 09:39 PM