Any interests in a generic Halo-50?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last
  1. Any interests in a generic Halo-50?

Just out of curiosity was wondering if there are any interests for something like this.

2. Uh...yeah!
    •   

3. what she said

4. I'm in.

Mr.50

5. I think we've already got some.....
    •   

6. Stupes

Me too.

7. Why not?

8. Fellas - it may or may not already be around....

9. Not from stryder - the other product of which you speak is a private label brand of another store.

10. Well, yeah. I guess there could always be a deal to sell that other brand...

11. Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    Just out of curiosity was wondering if there are any interests for something like this.
    I'd be interested as well.

12. definetly !

13. i would also concur.

14. Yea, but how much?? How soon can you get us some?

15. hah yea halodrol was a good product

16. What about some generic/cheaper Pro Magnon?

17. hell yeah

18. I'd have to see the price.

19. Knowing Stryder... it will be a price you cannot refuse ...

20. I'm in.
  21. Smile

yo my man can I gets a little taste?

22. i like it becuase you dont beat around the bush when you do this...so i'll buy from you.

23. Quote Originally Posted by 400runner
    i like it becuase you dont beat around the bush when you do this...so i'll buy from you.
    Precisely. No evasions. No conflicting answers. This builds confidence in potential customers.

24. oh yea

25. Quote Originally Posted by 400runner
    i like it becuase you dont beat around the bush when you do this...so i'll buy from you.
    This is meant merely as praise for Sam - and not a back-handed slap against any competitor; Sam has integrity. I buy from him with confidence because I believe he does the right things, because they are the right things to do.

Sam - I heard this on a radio program and thought it sums things up pretty well (and I normally don't care for bumper sticker-esque sayings): "The main thing is to keep the main thing, the main thing."

26. Quote Originally Posted by Beau
    This is meant merely as praise for Sam - and not a back-handed slap against any competitor; Sam has integrity. I buy from him with confidence because I believe he does the right things, because they are the right things to do.

Sam - I heard this on a radio program and thought it sums things up pretty well (and I normally don't care for bumper sticker-esque sayings): "The main thing is to keep the main thing, the main thing."
    Very well said,Sam is the man.

27. probably my mistake, should have had Sam do it first, make the calls, stick his head out, test the waters, and then I should have followed.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Any Interests in Bulk Symmetry?
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 08-24-2009, 08:00 AM